Street: Roland (Red X) vs AL68 (Scorpion)(Need Votes)

• 61 results
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Welcome to the big leagues for the best Street Leveler around. Rules are simple, two men enter, one man leaves. All fights are to the Death, KO, or Incap. All characters have what is considered standard gear to them. Winners move on to the next round to earn respect and entertain the masses who wish to learn more about them. Without further ado here are today's contestants.

Is he friend, or is he foe? He is both, the Red X makes the scene as Robin puts on the costume one last time.

No Caption Provided

The undead ninja that made picking up girls easier with his catch phrase, "GET OVER HERE!" Welcome Scorpion!

No Caption Provided

Battle here starting 100 feet apart from the middle.

No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

@sirfizzwhizz: So is this Scorpion that can take me to hell and cannot die? Cause I feel he is way above street level. Might have already covered this but I didn't catch it in OP

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@sirfizzwhizz: So is this Scorpion that can take me to hell and cannot die? Cause I feel he is way above street level. Might have already covered this but I didn't catch it in OP

There is no BFR so he cannot take you to hell :) He is a guy who can be killed like any mortal in MK.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@sirfizzwhizz Tag For Votes, Also the Last time we Saw Red X it wasn't Robin, :p

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to be tagged.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AnimeLegend68

@rolandalderas: Can I go first? I wont have much time on my hands after tonight.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AnimeLegend68

SCORPION

No Caption Provided

I'll start with a backstory...

"It is known that Hanzo Hasashi, now known as Scorpions father, a former member of the Shirai Ryu, forbade his son from joining the clan, as he did not wish for his son to live the life of an assassin. However, Hanzo joined in spite of his father's wishes in order to provide his wife and son with a comfortable life. Now Scorpion is a hell-spawned spectre, inexorably seeking vengeance against those responsible for the destruction of his clan and the death of his own family. Despite his malevolent appearance, he is not inherently evil. He joins the forces of evil when promised a means of resurrecting his clan on Earth, or the chance to inflict his wrath against those who butchered them. Scorpion has also assisted the game's protagonists to fulfill these motives."

Hellfire

With Hellfire, Scorpion can either use it to create fireballs, summon it straight from the ground, use them to make his punches stronger, or use other types of ranged attacks.

Scorpion can also use Hellfire in a different way as seen here by using telekinesis against Quan Chi and summoning a fire ball from below that's strong enough to explode him into pieces.I don't see how Red X can avoid that happening to him.

Loading Video...

This shows how strong one small ball of Scorpions hellfire is.

Loading Video...

Strength

Here's a scan showing how much damage one of Scorpions punches can inflict

No Caption Provided

Speed

Scorpion may not have many speed feats, but he has the ability to teleport.....And spam it. In this video Scorpion is shown teleporting multiple times around liu kang, and at 8:30 he is shown to be able to teleport long distances.

Loading Video...

Durability

Tanking raiden's lightning

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Well that's all i've got for now, but with Scorpions Teleportation to make up for his speed, his ability to manipulate hellfire, his durability, and the strength of his punches, Scorpion should win this.

Looking forward to seeing your response, I know this was pretty weak, but i'll get into Scorpions feats later.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68: Good stuff. Work is gonna keep me busy but I'll see if I can't get something done after tonight

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AnimeLegend68
AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me 4 vote

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RolandAlderas

Red X

No Caption Provided

Red X was by far the best creation that came out of the Teen Titans animated show. Basically, the Red X suit is a high tech suit that was invented by Robin, the leader of the Teen Titans, to get in good with Slade aka Deathstroke so he could figure out his plans. Even though Robin wasn't able to accomplish his plans to get on Slade's trusting side, he did invent the suit and used it on multiple occasions to take down his own team. The suit was deemed too dangerous for regular use and was locked away, thought to be gone forever. That is until a mysterious man stole the suit from Robin and used it to cause all kinds of havoc for the Teen Titans. In this battle, we are assuming Robin gets the suit back and is here to throw down one last time with the Red X suit.

Stats

Robin was almost superhuman in the Teen Titans animated show, able to beat down Cinderblock who was tossing giant bulldozers around like toys. His stats have some toon force along with just regular showings that are consistent with him easily being above peak human level.

Striking:

Now you showed me Scorpion one hitting a couple people with his hellfire and just a regular punch I assume? Regardless, Robin has some great striking feats of his own from the show. The most memorable one would be this:

Loading Video...

Here we see Robin, without the Red X suit, punching and kicking through solid stone while barely hurting his hands. It should be noted that he is not using any form of gear here and is actually barefooted which shows that he has some great striking feats of his own. There's also a scene of him lifting a bear up and throwing him in the same video at 7:50.

Speed/Agility:

That hellfire is pretty impressive but I think with just Robin's agility alone Scorpion is going to have trouble landing any of those on Robin. They guy flips through laser grids like it's child's play.

No Caption Provided

He also was able to leap over an 8 lane highway with no trouble.

No Caption Provided

To get a true example of how agile he really can be, watch this fight with Speedy:

Loading Video...

Robin is able to avoid many attacks here, once again without the Red X suit. I think he will be able to dodge Scorpion's attacks for at least a little bit. He was able to avoid heatseeking arrows here and the hellfire looks like it travels at a decent speed, but not anywhere faster than said arrows being shot.

I still say Scorpion would have the edge in terms of physical stats, but not by much. Most of which is going to be made up for when Robin is using the Red X suit.

My Biggest Advantage- Gear

Robin's biggest advantage in this fight is the amount of gear he is bringing to the table. Let me just run over what Robin usually carries:

1. Robin's Boots- Funny how I would mention this but honestly I just want to hit on one thing. The boots make his kicks hit harder due to the weights in them. So the kick that broke apart solid rock earlier was him without shoes on. With his boots, he likely hits harder than that.
  2. Birdarangs - Robin's go to ranged weapons aside from his discs. These handy little tools can be used for a variety of things such as cutting, ranged attacks, and he can even form them into a blade that is used to cut and slice his opponents
  3. Bo Staff- Another one of Robin's go to items here that he showed extreme skill with throughout the series. He uses this as an offensive tool for striking or a defensive tool by spinning it around to deflect blasts and block attacks. He can even break it down into 2 smaller escrima sticks (A hint to Nightwing's main weapon I believe)
  4. Grapple- A grapple gun. What more is there to tell?
  5. Smoke Pellets
  6. Flash Bombs
  7. Discs- Robin's secondary weapon aside from his Birdarang would be these bad boys. They are just discs he throws that can do a multitude of things such as explode, release gas, freeze opponents, and he can even set a timer on them for a delayed reaction. They can also attach themselves to things as a way of remote detonation.
  8. Bola- Used to restrict the limbs of his opponents.

With his regular gear alone, Robin has a couple of ways to take down Scorpion such as freezing him with a disc

No Caption Provided

Since his rival is Sub-Zero, I imagine that freezing him will likely incap him for at least a couple seconds. Long enough for Robin to seize the opening and land a strike or gear that will put him down for the rest of the match.

Red X Suit

I'll only briefly hit on this for now. Don't wanna get into everything from the get go. I just wanted to counter some of your points here.

Teleportation:

Scorpion isn't the only one who is able to teleport. Red X can teleport multiple times as well and does so very frequently.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I know you asked how Robin would dodge if Scorpion lifted him into the air and blew him up (Your first vid). I think teleportation would be a very easy way to do that and it is something Red X does in every fight he has ever been in. I don't see Scorpion's teleportation being any better or being a big factor in this fight since we both can do it.

Durability:

You also showed Scorpion tanking a Raiden blast. Well, Robin with the Red X suit is pretty durable:

No Caption Provided

I'll get into more later. I wanna see what else you're going to bring to the table. My knowledge on Scorpion is very low.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AnimeLegend68

@rolandalderas:

SPEED REBUTTALS

Scorpion doesn't have many speed feats, but I can prove how he can at least catch up with Robin. I will use Kung Lao in order to give you a idea about his speed.Here in the beginning of the Armageddon where Kung Lao has a clash with Baraka and then continues to trade blows for a notably long time with each other and all of this happens in mid air showing off a great deal of speed for each fighter.

Loading Video...

And here Scorpion briefly trades blows with Kung Lao and easily outmatches his combat speed by sending via a backflip kick before Kung Lao can even react during close combat.

Loading Video...

"I know you asked how Robin would dodge if Scorpion lifted him into the air and blew him up (Your first vid). I think teleportation would be a very easy way to do that and it is something Red X does in every fight he has ever been in. I don't see Scorpion's teleportation being any better or being a big factor in this fight since we both can do it."

Well Quan Chi can also teleport, and he would've teleported out of Scorpions TK if he could. Something about the telekinesis restricted quan chi from teleporting away, and the same would happen to Red X. And Robin may have teleportation, but Scorpions is by far superior, his teleportation creates afterimages, which can confuse robin. And none of the gifs you showed me displays robin "spamming"his teleport at all, just doing it once, but Scorpion can still spam his, and he can go through different dimensions and travel very far.

DURABILITY REBUTTALS

Robins punching feat is indeed impressive, but the force of lightning is a lot stronger than punching through rocks. And in this video that i'm about to show will prove how punching Scorpion will not work on him.

Loading Video...

This video shows a lot. At the beginning, Scorpion is shown breaking his opponents rib and leg with simple kicks. That's not all, and fast forward to about 2:00, Scorpion is shown to be able to summon a hellfire construct from mid air that looks like a clone of him to kick his opponent, Also, Scorpion uses a technique that summons a skeleton(or netherrealm creature) that's covered in hellfire from the ground to grab his opponent so he has no where to go, and burn him in the process. Last but not least, Scorpion uses a move that allows him to ignite himself and part of the area around him in hellfire, So if Robin goes for a punch or kick, he will be burned to death. These 3 moves give Scorpion a huge advantage in terms of defense.

Here's a good durability feat of Scorpion getting hit in the back of the neck by noobs spear, and brushing it off like it never happened

No Caption Provided

Noob states to baraka that Slashing/Piercing attacks won't work on Scorpion

No Caption Provided

Here's another feat. Fast forward to 13:00

Loading Video...

Even more impressive in Shaolin Monks ,Liu Kang stabs him in the face by his own Spear and throws him into lava only for Scorpion to jump right back to action seconds later.

Also, that feat of tanking starfires blast is pretty good, but can you prove how strong it was? If it's anywhere near as hot as lightning?

HELLFIRE REBUTTALS

I've already covered how if almost any hellfire comes in contact with Red X, it's all over. You rebuttaled that with robins speed feats and showing how he can easily dodge them, but here's a few feats that prove otherwise...pause at 0:55

Loading Video...

Scorpion(with sub zero) is shown blasting multiple enemies at once with a pretty high blast radius. Robin cannot dodge it if the hellfire covers an entire area.

Loading Video...

fast forward at 9:29, Scorpion is shown raising walls of hellfire from long ranges. This proves that he can teleport away to where robin cannot find or see him, and completely surround him with hellfire risen from the ground where he can't dodge it.

OTHER REBUTTALS

Robin's Boots- Funny how I would mention this but honestly I just want to hit on one thing. The boots make his kicks hit harder due to the weights in them. So the kick that broke apart solid rock earlier was him without shoes on. With his boots, he likely hits harder than that.

I proved earlier how Red X can't punch Scorpion or come in direct contact with him(if he does he will be killed by hellfire), so those boots really won't help at all.

Birdarangs - Robin's go to ranged weapons aside from his discs. These handy little tools can be used for a variety of things such as cutting, ranged attacks, and he can even form them into a blade that is used to cut and slice his opponents

I proved earlier how cutting/slashing/piercing attacks won't work on Scorpion. So this gadget wont help either.

Bo Staff- Another one of Robin's go to items here that he showed extreme skill with throughout the series. He uses this as an offensive tool for striking or a defensive tool by spinning it around to deflect blasts and block attacks. He can even break it down into 2 smaller escrima sticks (A hint to Nightwing's main weapon I believe)

That one staff won't be able to block him from being completely engulfed in hellfire, and Scorpion has taken far more punishment than being hit by a staff, and has shrugged it off. Like tanking lightning from a thunder god.

Grapple- A grapple gun. What more is there to tell?

That can't hurt Scorpion...

Smoke Pellets

Scorpion has 2 options, engulf the entire area around him in hellfire, or teleport somewhere else outside of the smoke.

Flash Bombs

Scorpion has no eyes, it's just a skull lol(how scorpion can see is unknown). So the flash effect won't work. And he can always do the same things as if he gets smoke bombed.

Discs- Robin's secondary weapon aside from his Birdarang would be these bad boys. They are just discs he throws that can do a multitude of things such as explode, release gas, freeze opponents, and he can even set a timer on them for a delayed reaction. They can also attach themselves to things as a way of remote detonation.

Tanking lightning is a lot more impressive that tanking those disc's explosions, and scorpion doesn't even have a nose, under that mask is just a skull, so he can't inhale that gas, even if he could he can teleport away. You make a very good point about freezing though, but I have a rebuttal to that. In the shaolin monks trailer that I showed above, Sub zero freezes scorpion, and kicks him. Now normally His opponent will shatter to pieces with the ice and die, Scorpion Stayed in one piece, which is a good durability feat. And Sub Zero's stronger than Red X in terms of raw power. He has the strength to rip out his opponents spine, or rip off his opponents entire upper body.

Loading Video...

On top of that, Scorpion can easily teleport away from the discs or dodge them.

Bola- Used to restrict the limbs of his opponents.

Scan or video of this please?

CONCLUSION

• Scorpion can keep up with Red X, even though he might be slightly slower
  • Scorpions hellfire has a high blast radius, so red x cannot dodge it
  • Scorpion is stronger than Red X, even his simple punches and kicks can break limbs
  • Robin freezing Scorpion and dodging his attacks are his only advantages against Scorpion, and I proved why that possibly wont work.
  • If Scorpion catches Robin it's all over
  • If Hellfire catches Robin, it's all over

Scorpion wins, FATALITY

No Caption Provided

Nice response, but I won't go down that easily!

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68: If your character has TK and one shotting Hell Fire that engulf the whole area making it impossible to dodge, then he would be above the rules. If your going to try and debate Scorpion at that level, you will have to be DQ.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AnimeLegend68

@sirfizzwhizz: Taking all 3 of those abilities would be spite in Red X's favor. I'm willing to take away TK with restricted teleportation and oneshotting , but I request to keep engulfing. That way, Red X can teleport away or get around it.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Taking all 3 of those abilities would be spite in Red X's favor. I'm willing to take away TK with restricted teleportation and oneshotting , but I request to keep engulfing. That way, Red X can teleport away or get around it.

thats fine.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68 said:

thats fine.

I'm ok with this.

Just didn't wanna get TKed and then blown up with no way to teleport out =P

I'll respond soon.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RolandAlderas

@animelegend68: Alrighty....Here goes. I'm still not totally convinced Scorpion fits the rules for this tournament since he can one shot people with punches and fire out of nowhere. None the less, I will keep going for the sake of debate here. I'm not going to rebuttal against any of your TK feats as they don't apply anymore if that's cool with you.

Some Food For Thought

I think I've provided a decent showing of what Red X can do up until this point. Just to run through them again:

• Teleportation
  • Lots of tricky gadgets
  • Better speed and agility than Scorpion
  • Striking feats which say he can hurt Scorpion

So with both of the characters possessing strengths in some different categories, Robin having the advantage in speed and gear and Scorpion having the advantage in strength and firepower, I think it's time to bring something into play that's gonna change the game. Invisibility.

Loading Video...

I did mention how the gear would be my biggest advantage here. Didn't want to bring up this till a bit later but now seems like the perfect time to hit on this.

Robin, with the Red X suit, can go invisible.

Now that is a huge factor in a fight like this. Since we both can teleport around and both are very good combatants in terms of actual fighting ability, our gear and abilities are going to be the game changer for the winner of this fight. With the invisibility, Robin is going to gain a serious edge over Scorpion that I have my doubts he would be able to overcome. The reason I say this is solely due to this fact:

Smoke Pellets

Scorpion has 2 options, engulf the entire area around him in hellfire, or teleport somewhere else outside of the smoke.

Flash Bombs

Scorpion has no eyes, it's just a skull lol(how scorpion can see is unknown). So the flash effect won't work. And he can always do the same things as if he gets smoke bombed.

I mentioned those gadgets simply to find out how Scorpion would deal with them. To my luck, it seems Scorpion has little means to detect someone (Hence bringing up the smoke bomb before) and it seems how he actually goes about seeing his opponent is unclear. Since you said he would have to move out of the smoke to continue fighting, I assume that he would have no way to locate Robin once he is invisible, which is going to be a HUGE factor in this fight.

Add in the fact he has other impressive gear waiting for Scorpion along with teleportation and invisibility and I think we can determine who would be on the run in a fight like this.

And Robin may have teleportation, but Scorpions is by far superior, his teleportation creates afterimages, which can confuse robin. And none of the gifs you showed me displays robin "spamming"his teleport at all, just doing it once, but Scorpion can still spam his, and he can go through different dimensions and travel very far.

I'm not really convinced that the teleportation is better than what Robin has at his disposal. You cannot travel outside of the battle area here, which is a small shopping mall, so you saying you can teleport outside of the dimension is a moot point seeing as you cannot do that here. I suppose I need to provide some type of evidence that Robin can spam his teleportation. So here you are:

Loading Video...

Here's a great example of just what can happen when Robin uses the Red X suit to it's fullest potential in terms of teleporting and explosive power. Now, this isn't actually Robin in the suit but the functions of the suit act the same regardless of who is inside it so Robin should have no trouble at all performing any of this. I want to hit on a couple things shown throughout this little segment:

• He can easily spam teleportation quickly. He does it on multiple occasions and this is the best example of the distance at which he can travel with teleportation and the effectiveness of how fast his teleportation works.
  • On a side note, you can easily see how the Red X suit dismantled the entire villains roster for the Teen titans with the explosive Xs he was planting on the cars. Even though Scorpion was able to tank lightning, which is a different kind of damage than an explosive, the X explosives should be able to hurt him if he finds a way to land one of them on him, something he can easily do with his teleportation and invisibility.

This video shows a lot. At the beginning, Scorpion is shown breaking his opponents rib and leg with simple kicks. That's not all, and fast forward to about 2:00, Scorpion is shown to be able to summon a hellfire construct from mid air that looks like a clone of him to kick his opponent, Also, Scorpion uses a technique that summons a skeleton(or netherrealm creature) that's covered in hellfire from the ground to grab his opponent so he has no where to go, and burn him in the process. Last but not least, Scorpion uses a move that allows him to ignite himself and part of the area around him in hellfire, So if Robin goes for a punch or kick, he will be burned to death. These 3 moves give Scorpion a huge advantage in terms of defense.

I think I should expand some more on ways Robin has to attack Scorpion with the suit on. I still think the freeze discs would do just fine against Scorpion as his rival is Subzero, but I will provide some more ways he can attack Scorpion with his gear. The fact that he can make hellfire around his body and all around the area for defensive and attacking purposes doesn't surprise me as I already believe your character is well above the limits of this tournament, but that's ok. Robin has ways to fight against Scorpion without really touching him or getting in close. Since he is fighting someone who he knows little about, Robin is likely going to test out Scorpion with some form of birdarang or other type of gear, the former not going to work due to the durability feats you provided me about Scorpion not taking any piercing damage. That's not always a bad thing though. I could see it playing out like this:

1. Robin uses a birdarang to attack Scorpion from a distance, who tanks it without any damage. Thus, Robin figures out piercing attacks at that level won't work.
  2. Next he moves on to some of his restraining gear, to try and subdue Scorpion from moving. Let me show you some of the methods I see him using here
Goo
Goo
X Holder
X Holder

These are just 2 of the many ways I can see Robin using to attack Scorpion to try and hold him down. Now of course, you showed me Scorpion generating fire from his body and burning flesh but would it be hot enough to burn his way out of this type of restraint? I will just say possibly and move on, because at that point 2 things are going to be confirmed for Robin about Scorpion

He has high resistance to cutting damage and cannot be restrained through normal means

Although some may view this as a disadvantage for Robin, I myself view it as something he can use to his advantage. He is a fighter who excels highly on knowledge of his opponent, which he now has very quickly into the fight, and he uses that knowledge to plan his next moves of attack. Now that he knows he won't be able to hold Scorpion by normal means, he will likely go for more deadly ways to attack him. Let me show you the one that I think will be hard for Scorpion to counter.

No Caption Provided

If you never watched the show let me tell you that this amount of damage he is seen putting out is pretty powerful. Starfire is a Superman esq character (Well below his level but bare with me) and was damaged by these blasts. I don't see Scorpion shrugging this off like it was nothing and I actually could see this potentially putting him down with a clean shot, something he will easily have due to better agility, teleportation, and invisibility.

Also...I honestly don't see Scorpion being able to survive if Red X does decide to cut him. He has various ways that can cut solid stone in 2 with the flick of his hand.

No Caption Provided

This attack can be shot at a range and used to attack Scorpion from a distance, which is perfect for this fight.

No Caption Provided

This method is a very good way to cut Scorpion, who you showed me being able to stop normal means of cutting but he has never faced anything this tecnologically advanced before and I doubt would be able to stop himself being cut into different pieces.

Scorpion(with sub zero) is shown blasting multiple enemies at once with a pretty high blast radius. Robin cannot dodge it if the hellfire covers an entire area.

Robin can easily avoid that with teleportation. On a side note. his suit is made out of material that actually makes him more resistant to fire damage so he shouldn't be one hit by the Hellfire even if he does get tagged, which I think is highly unlikely considering he will be invisible and can teleport.

Scorpion is shown raising walls of hellfire from long ranges. This proves that he can teleport away to where robin cannot find or see him, and completely surround him with hellfire risen from the ground where he can't dodge it.

Firstly, regarding Robin not being able to find or see him, how do you figure that? We are fighting in a set location that we cannot leave. You cannot teleport anywhere to far to where Robin wouldn't be able to find Scorpion pretty quickly. The one who is going to have trouble locating the other would actually be Scorpion, considering Robin will be invisibleand can teleport to easily match Scorpion's.

Secondly, ROBIN CAN TELEPORT. I don't know if I can make that any clearer. You cannot surround someone who can teleport out instantly. In fact, I find it hard to believe Scorpion will be able to surround Robin in fire when he cannot see Robin to attack him.

On top of all this, Robin would still be able to avoid anything coming at him from the ground. How can I say this with such confidence? Because he has before

No Caption Provided

If you notice, Raven attempts to snare Robin from below with a mental construct she is making. He easily avoids both Starfire and her at the same time. The manner of attack Raven used here is exactly like the manner of attack Scorpion is using, an attack from below Robin's feat.

And to top it all off, Robin has fought against similar people who use fire:

• Slade when empowered by Trigun
  • Hotspot

He's totally in his comfort zone fighting against someone who uses the same type of element to attack him.

Bola- Used to restrict the limbs of his opponents.

Scan or video of this please?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here are some good examples of Robin restricting peoples movement. That's what the Red X suit is designed to do actually. Take down opponents without really hurting them too much. No need to rebuttal against this point as I already know Scorpion could burn his way out of these but they are useful to Robin none the less in determining what his opponent can actually do.

Conclusion

1. Robin is faster, more agile, carries better gear, and analyzes his opponents better than Scorpoin
  2. With invisibility and teleportation, Robin will be able to outmanuever Scorpoin and hit him with an attack I don't believe he can tank through.
  3. Scorpion has no way of detecting Robin when invisible and Robin can easily teleport out of any hellfire attack Scorpion uses

4. Robin has gear that has held/hurt Starfire. He should be able to harm Scorpion.

Good match so far. Keep it up.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas:

REBUTTAL TO INVISIBILITY

Great to know that you had a back up plan, because I happen to have one too. You see, Robin teleporting around hellfire and turning invisible is only prolonging the inevitable. Robin literally has no way of defeating Scorpion in this battle, Iv'e rebuttaled his gadgets, and I said that Scorpion can light his whole body in hellfire, so if robin did any type of meele attack he will catch on fire and burn to death. Lets say that didn't work, here's a feat from Scorpion...

No Caption Provided

He got blasted into a concrete wall and he wasn't scratched at all from it, after that happened he got back up and watched Takeda kill Fox. So Robin breaking those stones are irrelevant, and Robin punched through a few skinny walls of stone, Scorpion broke a block of it. And besides Robins punching feats, he really has no other way of defeating Scorpion. And just in case that feat isn't enough, watch this video.

0:50 Raiden electrocutes Scorpions entire body and bones, and Scorpion doesn't have any scratches and survives.

3:43 Scorpions punch cracked Raidens skull. Raiden is an immortal God of thunder, he's not human.

Loading Video...

"Here's a great example of just what can happen when Robin uses the Red X suit to it's fullest potential in terms of teleporting and explosive power. Now, this isn't actually Robin in the suit but the functions of the suit act the same regardless of who is inside it so Robin should have no trouble at all performing any of this. I want to hit on a couple things shown throughout this little segment:

• He can easily spam teleportation quickly. He does it on multiple occasions and this is the best example of the distance at which he can travel with teleportation and the effectiveness of how fast his teleportation works.

On a side note, you can easily see how the Red X suit dismantled the entire villains roster for the Teen titans with the explosive Xs he was planting on the cars. Even though Scorpion was able to tank lightning, which is a different kind of damage than an explosive, the X explosives should be able to hurt him if he finds a way to land one of them on him, something he can easily do with his teleportation and invisibility."

I proved earlier that teleporting doesn't actually give Robin an advantage. And lightning and an explosive aren't that different. See, EVERY part of Scorpions body was electrocuted(Bones, Flesh, organs, etc) by the god of thunder, if Scorpion was human, he would've burned to ashes or blow his body to pieces. If Scorpion can just hop up after that happening to him, Red X's explosives wont do anything, and How will red x even get an explosive close to him? Once Scorpion realizes he's invisible, he can raise hellfire all around him, so those explosives won't get close to him.

RED X SUIT REBUTTALS

"

Goo
Goo
X Holder
X Holder

These are just 2 of the many ways I can see Robin using to attack Scorpion to try and hold him down. Now of course, you showed me Scorpion generating fire from his body and burning flesh but would it be hot enough to burn his way out of this type of restraint? I will just say possibly and move on, because at that point 2 things are going to be confirmed for Robin about Scorpion"

I studied red X and I thought you would bring that up, well time to bust out my secret weapon...

No Caption Provided

Scorpion can literally turn himself into a flame of hellfire, to either burn the X holder(or goo) to ashes, fly out of it, or just fly in front of Robin to burn him to death. If this is how he reacted to being trapped in chains, he will react the same way to the X holder and goo.

"Also...I honestly don't see Scorpion being able to survive if Red X does decide to cut him. He has various ways that can cut solid stone in 2 with the flick of his hand."

Why don't you think that? I showed Noobs spear barely making Scorpion even flinch, and i'll show how strong a spear from noob actually is. Now Scorpion and subzero are almost equal in power, Scorpion might be a little stronger but they both have been shown to be able to effortlessly rip out spines. And Noob Saibot is an evil version of Sub zero with amped powers. Here's a mk x trailer that shows Takeda sparring with Scorpion, and Scorpions Spear breaks the concrete in the wall...

Fast forward to 1:15

Loading Video...

So that would mean a spear that can pierce and cut through concrete BARELY make Scorpion flinch, and like I said before, Noob stated that slashing/piercing attacks won't work on Scorpion. So that means cutting attacks won't work on Scorpion.

Here's another scan...

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

These scans also show how strong and incredibly accurate Scorpions spear is. If one of these touch Red X, it's all over.

"This method is a very good way to cut Scorpion, who you showed me being able to stop normal means of cutting but he has never faced anything this tecnologically advanced before and I doubt would be able to stop himself being cut into different pieces."

If the force of lightning electrocuting every part of Scorpions body didn't dismantle him at all, what makes you think this "blade of technology" will? I've proved that Scorpions spear can cut through a wall of stone, and how Scorpion barely flinched when being hit in the back of the neck with one.

"Robin can easily avoid that with teleportation. On a side note. his suit is made out of material that actually makes him more resistant to fire damage so he shouldn't be one hit by the Hellfire even if he does get tagged, which I think is highly unlikely considering he will be invisible and can teleport."

Hellfire can literally burn your soul, no amount of gear can stop that, if hellfire touches him, it's lights out. And teleporting around invisible only prolongs his defeat.

"

"Secondly, ROBIN CAN TELEPORT. I don't know if I can make that any clearer. You cannot surround someone who can teleport out instantly. In fact, I find it hard to believe Scorpion will be able to surround Robin in fire when he cannot see Robin to attack him.

On top of all this, Robin would still be able to avoid anything coming at him from the ground. How can I say this with such confidence? Because he has before"

I've shown feats of Scorpions ranged hellfire, and to be honest, Scorpion can cover almost the whole building they're fighting in with hellfire. And in that gif Robin was already in combat and ready for anything, and scorpions attack with the skeleton is faster that what raven used against robin, and robin was already looking at the ground barely before the hand came out.

"And to top it all off, Robin has fought against similar people who use fire:

• Slade when empowered by Trigon
  • Hotspot

He's totally in his comfort zone fighting against someone who uses the same type of element to attack him."

But this is HELLFIRE, not just fire. And that would actually give Scorpion a fair advantage. Since Robins never seen hellfire and is known for studying his opponents, he will believe Scorpion is using regular fire, and just use his fire proof gear and be a little more careless about it touching him, which gives Scorpion a better chance of his hellfire actually touching him.

"Here are some good examples of Robin restricting peoples movement. That's what the Red X suit is designed to do actually. Take down opponents without really hurting them too much. No need to rebuttal against this point as I already know Scorpion could burn his way out of these but they are useful to Robin none the less in determining what his opponent can actually do."

Ohhh I had it all wrong, as in "restrict limbs" I thought you meant cutting off their joints or something like that. Well my rebuttal to this is the scan I showed of Scorpion transforming into a flame to break out.

CONCLUSION REBUTTALS

"

Robin is faster, more agile, carries better gear, and analyzes his opponents better than Scorpoin

Speed are his only advantages here, he is smarter, but that wont help much here. And none of his gadgets can do any damage to him.

With invisibility and teleportation, Robin will be able to outmanuever Scorpoin and hit him with an attack I don't believe he can tank through.

Yes, he can outmanuever him, but has no way to actually hurt him.

Scorpion has no way of detecting Robin when invisible and Robin can easily teleport out of any hellfire attack Scorpion uses

Not if Scorpion ignites the entire room they're in, robin cannot escape. And invisibility only lets robin stall time.

Robin has gear that has held/hurt Starfire. He should be able to harm Scorpion."

i've proved that almost all of robins arsenal is useless against Scorp.

1. MY CONCLUSION

2. Robin has no way of hurting Scorpion.
  3. Scorpion can hurt robin.
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68: @rolandalderas: So far very good debate, loving the counters honestly and some of the comic lore that is finally being brought in keep it up guys! XD

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Thanks, very appreciated:)

@rolandalderas: It hurts not having the last word-_-...........But i'll get over it and quit being a baby.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for attackonshahbaz
AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68: Will try and get something done today. Work is killing me this week.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Ok that's fine. Haven't had much time with my work schedule. Will be able to respond tomorrow but if votes need to happen before then so open it up.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RolandAlderas

@animelegend68: Sorry for the long delay. Work has been crazy. Anyway I'll just go over a couple of things and finish this up

The Rundown

So I fully believe Robin can win this fight. He has the skill, gear, and intellect to best out Scorpion with the Red X suit. I think I have covered pretty much everything I needed to in my previous posts but just to recap, here are they ways Robin comes out on top.

Invisibility- With this. Scorpion has no way to detect Robin. My opponent already admitted Scorpion wouldn't be able to see Robin in smoke so invisibility will prove very hard for Scorpion to overcome. My opponents counter to this method was to:

Great to know that you had a back up plan, because I happen to have one too. You see, Robin teleporting around hellfire and turning invisible is only prolonging the inevitable. Robin literally has no way of defeating Scorpion in this battle, Iv'e rebuttaled his gadgets, and I said that Scorpion can light his whole body in hellfire, so if robin did any type of meele attack he will catch on fire and burn to death. Lets say that didn't work, here's a feat from Scorpion...

This is not a good way to combat someone who is invisible. Just in case any of you missed my plan of attack here, let me show you how Robin does have ways to end this fight. Scorpion may be tanky (Above the limits of this tournament I'd say) but don't underestimate what Robin can do here. He has multiple ways to actually hurt Scorpion that I've showed a couple times. I'll run over the biggest ways I think he can take him down.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1- Robin can easily freeze Scorpion. While invisible, Scorpion has no way to anticipate the attack so his teleportation would be of no use to an attack he cannot see coming. This applies to all the attacks I'm about to mention and is the soul reason I brought up invisibility first. With no way of detecting Robin, Scorpion really doesn't have a way to dodge any of these attacks that I am about to mention. Couple in the overwhelming speed and agility factor Robin possess and I just can't see how exactly Scorpion is dodging any of these

2- Blasts from his hands that he is able to hurt Starfire with and send her to the ground. Now I don't know about you but seeing Starfire scream out in pain and fall to the ground from these blasts makes me think that is a very good way for Robin to hurt Scorpion, regardless of his PIS lightning tanking feat. It should at least damage Scorpion enough for Robin to finish him up with some type of gear

3- I know my opponent has argued that he cannot be cut but he only showed piercing damage to old style, steel weapons. These are technological cutters. The sliced through solid earth with ease. Not to mention they were able to cut a hole deep enough for a bear to fall in so I can only assume they had little trouble actually cutting the earth. Robin can use these to cut Scorpion simply because they are energy based blades and not regular steel blades. Let me bring up something my opponent said and try and clarify this for the readers:

If the force of lightning electrocuting every part of Scorpions body didn't dismantle him at all, what makes you think this "blade of technology" will? I've proved that Scorpions spear can cut through a wall of stone, and how Scorpion barely flinched when being hit in the back of the neck with one.

Just because Scorpion can survive lightning from Raiden and the Noob's spear doesn't mean he is able to survive ANY attack thrown his way. I don't need to bother responding to Scorpion's ability to make hellfire around his body because I planned on him doing that. In fact, if you read my post I even say it's a good thing that Scorpion can burn up the gadgets that hold him and reveal to Robin that he would need to use more deadly means to take Scorpion down which would lead to any of these attacks I listed above. With these X cutters, Robin can hurt Scorpion. Here's some reasons why:

• For one, Scorpion can't detect the attack coming. That is huge, If he cannot even see it he won't have any ways to defend against it
  • Secondly, these aren't piercing attacks, they cut. They cut with energy that is able to seperate solid earth with a hole big enough to drop a bear into. Scorpion has good piercing resistance but I find it hard to believe he would be able to tank something like this and still be in one piece. This is a different method of attacking all together.

Teleportation- We both have this and I can't see one being better than the other. The only reason I feel Robin has the better teleportation is due to the invisibility combined with it. It also allows Robin to dodge any and all hell fire attacks that Scorpion will be launching.

With this combination of invisibility, teleportation, and advanced gear attacks that Scorpion hasn't faced, I believe Robin would be victorious in this fight despite Scorpion's durability advantages. He has great durability but I think I have listed some great ways to actually take him down in this fight, though not easily at all.

Counters

Scorpion can literally turn himself into a flame of hellfire, to either burn the X holder(or goo) to ashes, fly out of it, or just fly in front of Robin to burn him to death. If this is how he reacted to being trapped in chains, he will react the same way to the X holder and goo.

This is completely planned for in my second post. In fact, I already said you would do all this. It fits perfectly into the overall plan that I have for this fight.

How will red x even get an explosive close to him? Once Scorpion realizes he's invisible, he can raise hellfire all around him, so those explosives won't get close to him.

Teleporting and invisibility would make it very easy for Robin to get in close and attack Scorpion without him even knowing he was there. I know you're argument to the invisibility was to burn the entire battlefield, but SirFizzWizz actually made it quite clear you cannot do this.

SirFizzWhizz (2914 posts) - 10 days, 3 hours ago - Show Bio

@animelegend68: If your character has TK and one shotting Hell Fire that engulf the whole area making it impossible to dodge, then he would be above the rules. If your going to try and debate Scorpion at that level, you will have to be DQ.

So without the ability to TK or engulf the entire area in hellfire, you're pretty limited here in terms of countering my invisibility. Now I assume you can still make constructs of hell fire of a large size but burning the entire area in one go just wouldn't be allowed. Regardless, I showed you Robin using the freeze discs. He could counter the fire with those. On top of all this (And I cannot get any clearer), Scorpion has no way to detect Robin while invisible. You cannot attack what you cannot see. I'm sure he would start using hellfire to attack but just instantly turning the entire area to hellfire? That's either meta gaming or above the limits of the tournament. Take your pick.

But this is HELLFIRE, not just fire. And that would actually give Scorpion a fair advantage. Since Robins never seen hellfire and is known for studying his opponents, he will believe Scorpion is using regular fire, and just use his fire proof gear and be a little more careless about it touching him, which gives Scorpion a better chance of his hellfire actually touching him.

That really wasn't my point. Point is Robin has dealt with people who shoot out fire before. He has ways to dodge it and would never just touch it to see if it hurts. That's a silly assumption.

I see the fight going something along the lines of a quirky exchange at the beginning in terms of vocabulary before Robin uses his invisibility to attack Scorpion with his gadgets. Being a good guy, he will try to restrict Scorpion's movements with some gear. Of course, Scorpion can easily burn through these gadgets after they connect with him with the hellfire. After that, Robin is going to switch to his more lethal ways of taking Scorpion out. Add in the fact he will be invisible and teleporting around to dodge any attacks that come his way, it won't be long until one of the attacks lands and ends the fight, regardless of Scorpion's higher durability.

This was my plan from the very beginning of the fight. My opponent's arguments only further my prediction of this fight.

Conclusion

1. With his speed, agility and teleportation, Robin can avoid any attacks that Scorpion launches at him
  2. Invisibility is a game changer here. With no way to detect Robin, Scorpion is left shooting hellfire blindly throughout the battlefield while Robin can plan and counter attack accordingly.
  3. With his more lethal gadgets, Robin can bring down Scorpion either by freezing him or cutting him with a technological, energy blade.

Good match! Learned a lot about Scorpion.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voting time

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

Great cav. I loved reading every second from both sides but....

I vote Roland. He proved his plan from the start that red x can counter a nerfed scorpion.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was difficult to vote on. Both sides did pretty great. But in the end I'd have to give it to @rolandalderas. He proved to me Red X would be able to hurt Scorpion with the X-Cutters and the invisablilty would severely lower Scorpions chances to hit him.

Great debate for you both though!

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68: Gets my Vote, While true Red X is Agile I never saw a counter argument for Scorpion igniting the Whole room on fire which I feel would be a major game changer. While I do agree with Roland about Red X's attacks hurting Scorpion, Anime lead me to Beleve that while Scorpion can be injured by these attacks he can and will keep on fighting, Tag Red X and end it there

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime gets my vote IMO he's brought up a lot of solid MK points.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By AnimeLegend68

Btw Sirfizzwhiz never said I can't light the whole battlefield in hellfire, and Scorpion tanking lightning isn't PIS clearly, he's done it more than once.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Scorpion takes this one. Just saying....

No Caption Provided

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers