Street R1: Hedo10 vs Joewell (open for votes)

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hedorah10

Hedora10

Low Street - Solid Snake

High Street - Miles Morals

Meta Street - Ult. Peter Parker

Joewell

Low: Red X from the Teen Titans cartoon

High: Ghazan from LoK

Meta: Lucy Heartfelia from Fairy Tail, Grand Magic Games arc

Battlefield

Top Player starts far right, bottom player starts far left.

No Caption Provided

Perks

1) Sand Sharks. You get five sharks that swim through Sand!

2) Adamantium gear.

3) No Morals. Your team has none.

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10:

Is this an official match? Either way I'm game, but I changed my team to Red X, Ghazan from LoK and then Lucy, because she fits more in meta street.

I choose The Sand Shark perk.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting choice of characters. Tag 4 votes please.

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hedorah10

@joewell: I see I will changed that. I am taking the no morals myself.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10:

Thanks. You didn't answer my first question though, is this the real match of the tournament? Because usually the creator of the tournament makes that matches, ya know?

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@hedorah10:

Thanks. You didn't answer my first question though, is this the real match of the tournament? Because usually the creator of the tournament makes that matches, ya know?

Yes this is the real match. Torch of the tourney got pass to Boschepg.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Joewell911

@hedorah10:

Oh I see. Well I probably won't be able to put up my intro until Monday evening, so you can go first if you wish.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10:

Never mind, I just got a computer, so I'll go ahead and make an intro.

Red X:

( Link to wikis in the names, in case you want more information )

Red X is an unidentified thief from the Teen Titans cartoon who stole a suit from Robin and used it for his own personal gain. While he technically has no powers other then amazing physicals, he does wield a Xenothuim powered suit that gives him a multitude of gadgets. The combination of his skills and weapons have allowed him to absolutely cream the Teen Titans in all of his appearances. Here's an example;

Loading Video...

See? He destroys the entire Titans, by himself. He only gets hit twice in the entire fight, once from Robin and once while trying to sweet talk Starfire, and each time he gets straight back up to continue the fight! Not to mention his weapons. Which are powerful enough to take down each of the extremely durable Titans with only one or two hits.

Loading Video...

Again, he takes down the Teen Titans with the utmost ease, showing off even more of his arsenal while he casually stomps these guys.

That's about it for Red X's showings. There are a couple more but I'll won't post those until they seem necessary.

Ghazan:

Ghazan is the lavabending Red Lotus member from the Legend of Korra. Not only can this anarchist do everything a normal earthbender can do, but he can also throw molten rock along with that! Here's a video to give you an idea of what that's like:

Loading Video...

Here Ghazan gets broken out of prison by his buddy Zaheer. With only a couple pebbles he makes a deadly shuriken of lava to destroy these White Lotus guards. But that was only with a handful of rocks, lets see what he can do with an abundance of earth.

Loading Video...

As you can see, Ghazan is much more destructive when he's given more "ammo". Though he had help from the waterbender Ming-Hua, he still took down Bolin by himself.

As you can see it will bee very tricky to fight, considering it only takes a single hit to incarcerate an enemy.

Lucy Heartfilia:

Lucy is a Celestial Spirit mage from the anime Fairy Tail. Being a wizard of that kind, she has the ability to summon Celestial Spirits to her aid. Below I'll list some of the ones she uses, along with what they can do: ( Yes, I copied the initial list from the wikia to save me a little time, just in case you were wondering about all the links. But I wrote the info myself )

• Gate of the Water Bearer Key: Summons the Water Bearer, Aquarius. Aquarius can launch powerful water attacks from her urn, but can only be summoned in water.
  • Gate of the Golden Bull Key: Summons the Golden Bull, Taurus. Taurus is a pervy Minotaur like creature that wields a large battle axe.
  • Gate of the Giant Crab Key: Summons the Giant Crab, Cancer. Cancer is a humanish spirit with crab legs coming out of his back. He uses siccors as a weapons and has a small degree of super speed.
  • Gate of the Maiden Key: Summons the Maiden, Virgo. Virgo is a maid that can create holes and tunnel underground as if she was swimming through water.
  • Gate of the Archer Key: Summons the Archer, Sagittarius. Sagittarius is a half-horse archer with deadly precision and speed
  • Gate of the Lion Key: Summons the Lion, Loke. Loke is one of Lucy's most powerful spirits. He can use a variety of light based attacks to attack his foes.
  • Gate of the Twins Key: Summons the Twins, Gemi and Mini. These small twins have the power to shapeshift into whatever or whoever they touch. When they do this the gain the powers and knowledge of that person.
  • Gate of the Ram Key: Summons the Ram, Aries. Aries is the shy half ram girl. She can create a comforting fluff that than sub-due enemies.
  • Gate of the Scorpion Key: Summons the Scorpion, Scorpio. Scorpio is a spirit with a scorpion tail that can launch powerful blast of sand.
  • Gate of the Goat Key: Summons the Goat, Capricorn. And lastly we have Capricorn, who is a goat man with super strength and good close combat skills.

Besides the Celestial Spirits, Lucy also isn't half bad with a whip. Hers is an extendable laser whip from the Celestial world and she has shown to be able to take down thugs with it.

Now that I have listed all her spirits, I'm a little worn out. I'll post feats for her as I make statements about them...

That'll be it for this post. If I wasn't clear on anything tell me and I'll do my best to explain. I'll be awaiting your post!

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hedorah10

Holy sh!t I need to watch Season three now of Korra.

let me introduce my characters. First up is Solid Snake.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Solid Snake is a super human soldier of the Metal Gear universe. He is the Captain America meets Winter Soldier meets Batman. He has a insane IQ level, trained in all forms of special forces, trained in various MAs and a master of the special CQC Martial Art, as well an expert marksman.

He carries a huge assortment of gear, in this match I will use his gear of MGS4 Loadout. While he had a rapid aging in MGS4, he was still in his prime as far as age, and only rapid aged due to a genetic modification. So his old feats are still valid for a Prime Snake in experience and skill. Gear includes Octo Camo, Solid Eye, Taser Blade, Chaff Grenades, Silence Pistol, Silence AR with Scope, Invisible Clamores, Hand Grenades, Flash Bangs, Smoke Grenades, and C4. He also has nanites in his blood stream that provide benefits to healing, stamina, and a Solid Radar system.

Gear left to right examples. Nanites, Octocamo, Solid Radar, Solid Eye, stun Knife, and Thermals.

Next up is the Ultimate Spider Man duo. Miles Morals and Peter Parker.

No Caption Provided

Miles Morals is a 14 year old kid who has been Spider Man for over a year. He has the stats of a Spider Man, only less degree due to his age. His strength is under the comfortable 6 tons which is the norm for Spider Men in the Ultimate Universe. His Speed is still bullet fast, still has insane agility, and durability. He also has the same Spider Sense, Wall cralwing, and Web Shooters. He has two more powers however, the Venom Sting and Spider Camouflage.

The Venom Sting is a great ability of some form bio energy discharge. It works on biological and technological targets. With a simple touch miles can KO peak humans, and he can increase the power of the Sting to KO Spider Man level people for hours.

The Invisibility is a great power that allows Miles to escape situations, or ambush foes in battle.

These two extra powers allows a very low skilled fighter like Miles beat incredible powerful foes, or beings much more skilled than him. He is a very versatile Spider man.

Last but not least is Peter Parker.

No Caption Provided

ultimate Peter was believed dead for a while, and may still be dead, but seen currently as possibly alive still. Either way he was the original Ultimate Spider Man. Base on his various clones Bios, it seem Peter is a comfortable 6 toner, however he has 9 tonner feats when pushing it. He has all the powers of the main Spider Man peter Parker. He has been a super hero in the thick of the Ultimate universe battles for a year straight before dropping off the grid with his death. He may not been officially trained by anyone, but he is very skilled and experience as any battle harden soldier of non stop warfare for over a year. He has fought villains that would make 616 Teenager Spider Man cringe. Needless to say he is very battle harden and proven Spider Man who is now 17/18 years old I believe if he is still alive. He has all the classic powers, and I will go into detail with them later.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Joewell911

@hedorah10:

Season 3 is really good. I'd recommend it.

Do you wanna do your strategy first, or do you want me to?

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@hedorah10:

Season 3 is really good. I'd recommend it.

Do you wanna do your strategy first, or do you want me to?

since you started off the info, I will let you start off the strategy.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10:

Ok, I'll have something up later today.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10:

Sorry this has taken me so long, my computer noped for a little bit and wouldn't work..

Anyways, my team should be able to take yours with no casualties and little damage with the plan I use. It goes like so:

1. My Sand Sharks will go scouting for your team. With the heighten senses of a shark, they should be able to find you with ease via smell, whether your team is invisible or not.
  2. Lucy will summon Virgo and Sagittarius. Virgo will dig down and attack Snake while Sagittarius will rain arrows down on the Spiders.
  3. Virgo will take down Snake with the help of Ghazan.

How will Virgo defeat Snake you ask? With the use of her earth magic, thats how! Virgo has been shown to create deep pits to trap her opponents in, see here:

As you can see, Virgo can instantly create these holes with a wave of her arms. She can also do this while underground.

Now, you can imagine how dangerous being in a deep pit will be with a lavabender on the opposing side. Ghazan will have the hole Snake is trapped in filled with molten rock in a matter of seconds, leaving Snake burnt to a crisp.

1. ( Pretend this is a 4 :P ) Simultaneously, the rest of my team will be attacking Miles and Peter. They will stay at a distance and attack. Ghazan will be creating pounds of lava underneath there feet, Red X will be throwing all kinds of crazy weapons, Sand Sharks will be jumping out of the ground at them, and Sagittarius will be firing arrows with extreme speed and accuracy. How well can Sagittarius shoot? Well, this should prove to you he's no slouch;

Here he is summoned after a bullet is fired, but still manages to draw his bow and shoot the bullet out of the air .

After Virgo is done with Snake ( which shouldn't take long ), she'll also joins the fight. Now I know the Spiders are fast, but I doubt there fast enough to dodge arrows as fast as bullets, exploding/sticky/piercing X weapons, sharks jumping up at them, Virgo creating pits under them, and Ghazan turning the very ground they stand on into lava all at once. Eventually they'll slip up and get killed by one of the many obstacles.

As you can see, your team is fighting a very hard battle to win. I can't wait to see how you'll try to counter this.

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Luckily my team is nowhere outclass here. I chose no Morals to rid of any pulling punches, or trying to take it easy on your team.

Sand Sharks are pretty useful for a foe who uses the ground alot. Much like Tremors, it will not be all that useful when my characters are on the roof. Also Sharks do not have a great sense of smell, they actually have special sensors to detect blood. So unless there is bleeding going on off the bat, they are not finding my spiders who regulary fight in mid air or on roof tops, or Snake who will take the high ground due to standard military tactics. The ground attack move would be a issue if we started close together. however we are far apart.

Solid Snake once on the roof will have his Scope Out and Octo Camo activated, making him the best sniper here. Since we start very far apart, it will not be easy to avoid shots from an expert sniper who out shot the worlds best sniper (Sniper Wolf) while he has super camouflage and a silencer on his rifle.

I also seen no real bullet feats from your team to suggest they can avoid this.

The Spiders have team work advantage knowing each other, and already shown to work together. With their Spider Sense and bullet speeds they will avoid any range attacks from arrows and such, while solid provides support fire with your team distracted by the melle and webbing of my team.

Also with no morals on, Miles could solo by touching anyone with an all out Venom Sting. Best part is he can do this while invisible with his spider camo ability. He done this twice already to Electro and Omega Red.

So Miles can take out one or more characters of your team with a invisible ambush, revealing himself after the attack been landed, re cloak, and do it again all at insane Spider man levels of speed.

In the end I think most of your team gets taken out quickly as soon as our two teams meet up. Your teams speed does not strike me as anywhere as fast as Morals Off bullet speed spider men. Or to dodge Snake's marksmanship.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10:

Also Sharks do not have a great sense of smell, they actually have special sensors to detect blood. So unless there is bleeding going on off the bat, they are not finding my spiders who regulary fight in mid air or on roof tops, or Snake who will take the high ground due to standard military tactics.

Multiple internet sourses say otherwise: http://animals.howstuffworks.com/fish/sharks/shark-senses1.htm http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/sharks/anatomy/Senses.shtml

According to those it is a sharks smell that detects prey. Above ground, this smell would be put to much better use. They would be able to sniff out your team, bleeding or not because without water smelling would be a lot easier. Since sharks can smell a small drop of blood in the ocean, they should definitely be able to sniff out your team on land.

I also seen no real bullet feats from your team to suggest they can avoid this.

Did you not see the scans where Lucy summons Sagittarius after a bullet was fired and he shot it out of the air? That's definitely bullet timing man. Also, Red X was able to dodge Cyborgs Sonic Cannon, Starfires Starbolts, and Robins projectiles at the same time all while in mid-air. I'm sure that fast enough to at least keep up with your team.

The Spiders have team work advantage knowing each other, and already shown to work together. With their Spider Sense and bullet speeds they will avoid any range attacks from arrows and such, while solid provides support fire with your team distracted by the melle and webbing of my team.

They might be able to dodge once of my teams attacks, but I highly doubt they'll be able to dodge every one on my team attacking at once, especially when the ground itself fighting against them.

So Miles can take out one or more characters of your team with a invisible ambush, revealing himself after the attack been landed, re cloak, and do it again all at insane Spider man levels of speed.

Except my sharks will know he's there because of there smell, and once there notified of his presence my entire team will be on him, not giving him the chance to attack.

To the part about your team fighting on buildings, there are none tall enough here that will allow the Spiders to swing around. Ghazan can destroy those building with a couple well placed lava attacks, considering he was able to melt down the entire Air Temple within a couple minutes. Once he destroys the buildings, your team will be open to attack from Virgo and the others, assuming they survived having the building they were on destroyed.

Its also worth mentioning 3 spirits can be summoned at a time, per the rules. I've only covered two, but Lucy still has Aquarius, who can create waves powerful enough to move yachts and destroy giant rock monsters, Loke, who has light attacks that blind targets and can K.O. mages with well above human durability, and the Gemini Twins, that can shapeshift into any one of your guys with a tap on the shoulder.

I just don't see how your guys will take out mine. Snake's sniping will be ineffective because Sagittarius can shoot down the bullets, close range attacks from the Spiders will be stopped by Ghazan, Red X, or one of Lucy's spirits, invisibles will be found be the Sand Sharks.

While my team has many ways to defeat yours. We got Virgos hole traps, Ghazans lavabending, Aquariuses tidal waves, Red Xes gadgets, Sagittarius arrows. The list just goes on.

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hedorah10

@joewell:

Multiple internet sourses say otherwise: http://animals.howstuffworks.com/fish/sharks/shark-senses1.htm http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/sharks/anatomy/Senses.shtml According to those it is a sharks smell that detects prey. Above ground, this smell would be put to much better use. They would be able to sniff out your team, bleeding or not because without water smelling would be a lot easier. Since sharks can smell a small drop of blood in the ocean, they should definitely be able to sniff out your team on land.

http://www.livescience.com/8797-shark-smell-myth-fishy.html

Try this link. In it they explain Sharks only can sense things like Fish Extracts or blood. They cannot identify Humans from Seals by smell only taste. So while they have great smell for what they can smell it still limited and current research shows its not as good as hype suggest. So unless my characters crap or bleed, I am not seeing them being detected.

Did you not see the scans where Lucy summons Sagittarius after a bullet was fired and he shot it out of the air? That's definitely bullet timing man. Also, Red X was able to dodge Cyborgs Sonic Cannon, Starfires Starbolts, and Robins projectiles at the same time all while in mid-air. I'm sure that fast enough to at least keep up with your team.

I seen Sagirttarius respond to a fodder character with no real marksmanship feats or statements like Snake. They also attacked openly, even screaming "Fire" for the person to react. Snake is firing on your team in cover, unseen with a silencer. Totally different situation.

I already shown Snake out sniping the Worlds Best, and he also tags guys like Vamp all the time. Vamp is a casual bullet timer who can deflects automatic gun fire with his knives. He also can shoot out a metal wire from a fast moving chopper. He is simply better marksmen.

Red X also dodged shots from characters with no real marksmanship feats (other than Robins 300 FPS Boomerangs). Cyborg, Starfire, even Raven have all missed targets too many times to count in fights. Robins hand thrown weapons are also easily seen, and nowhere as fast as a Mach 2 bullet.

Add to all this, the Spiders are attacking and throwing web attacks everywhere. Hardly a ideal condition to defend from.

They might be able to dodge once of my teams attacks, but I highly doubt they'll be able to dodge every one on my team attacking at once, especially when the ground itself fighting against them.

luckily both Spider Men fight on walls, trees, and web slinging.

As seen Peter can easily battle from tree tops never touching the ground. Unlike HE who tranqed Peter before the fight started, your team will not fare well at all against a morals off Parker on the attack from the get go.

Except my sharks will know he's there because of there smell, and once there notified of his presence my entire team will be on him, not giving him the chance to attack.

Again, Sharks smell is not that good for identifying or finding targets. Sharks mistake humans for seal all the time, and we do not smell like Seals at all.

To the part about your team fighting on buildings, there are none tall enough here that will allow the Spiders to swing around. Ghazan can destroy those building with a couple well placed lava attacks, considering he was able to melt down the entire Air Temple within a couple minutes. Once he destroys the buildings, your team will be open to attack from Virgo and the others, assuming they survived having the building they were on destroyed.

There is a few building on this map, and lots of high tress. Even if you're destroy a few buildings there is many more and tress. While Ghazzan is focused on leveling the area, Snake will put a bullet in his head, or the Spiders will incap him with webbing.

Miles adds to this.

Web Incap alone will drop most of your team, or at the very least allow the Spider Team to KO them with no retaliation.

Its also worth mentioning 3 spirits can be summoned at a time, per the rules. I've only covered two, but Lucy still has Aquarius, who can create waves powerful enough to move yachts and destroy giant rock monsters, Loke, who has light attacks that blind targets and can K.O. mages with well above human durability, and the Gemini Twins, that can shapeshift into any one of your guys with a tap on the shoulder.

I just don't see how your guys will take out mine. Snake's sniping will be ineffective because Sagittarius can shoot down the bullets, close range attacks from the Spiders will be stopped by Ghazan, Red X, or one of Lucy's spirits, invisibles will be found be the Sand Sharks.

While my team has many ways to defeat yours. We got Virgos hole traps, Ghazans lavabending, Aquariuses tidal waves, Red Xes gadgets, Sagittarius arrows. The list just goes on.

I have Venom Stings, Sniping, Web Spam, Spider Sense, Able to fight from the trees/buildings, and all my characters are much faster then yours so far. With morals off they have no reason to hold back killing blows either.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10:

Try this link. In it they explain Sharks only can sense things like Fish Extracts or blood. They cannot identify Humans from Seals by smell only taste. So while they have great smell for what they can smell it still limited and current research shows its not as good as hype suggest. So unless my characters crap or bleed, I am not seeing them being detected.

So maybe it's not as good as hype suggests, but it should be good enough to smell a human above ground. Underwater, smells are distorted and blended together, while here we won't have that problem. There's also the fact that there is only mine and your teams are here, there wouldn't be anything else to throw them off. Sweating is something that humans do too. That would be good enough to get a scent of your teams.

Again, Sharks smell is not that good for identifying or finding targets. Sharks mistake humans for seal all the time, and we do not smell like Seals at all.

Point is, they found the seals. Because your team are the only other people here, it doesn't really matter if they can identify you.

I seen Sagirttarius respond to a fodder character with no real marksmanship feats or statements like Snake. They also attacked openly, even screaming "Fire" for the person to react. Snake is firing on your team in cover, unseen with a silencer. Totally different situation.

I already shown Snake out sniping the Worlds Best, and he also tags guys like Vamp all the time. Vamp is a casual bullet timer who can deflects automatic gun fire with his knives. He also can shoot out a metal wire from a fast moving chopper. He is simply better marksmen.

A bullet is a bullet is a bullet. Unless you cans show me Snake's bullets somehow moves faster than normal bullets, then it doesn't matter who it was fired by. The bullet was obviously going to hit them before Sagittarius deflected it, so marksmanship doesn't matter.

Red X also dodged shots from characters with no real marksmanship feats (other than Robins 300 FPS Boomerangs). Cyborg, Starfire, even Raven have all missed targets too many times to count in fights. Robins hand thrown weapons are also easily seen, and nowhere as fast as a Mach 2 bullet.

Add to all this, the Spiders are attacking and throwing web attacks everywhere. Hardly a ideal condition to defend from.

Again, it's clear that the attacks were going to hit if Red X he wouldn't have dodged them. While they're probably not quite as fast as bullets, getting attacked all at once like that is still impressive enough to prove he can keep up.

Getting attacked from everywhere is exactly what X is used to, from a larger number of people than this too. Even if he does get hit by the webs, he can cut out with his spinny x blade thingies, which have been shown to cut through the metal of Robin's staff.

There is a few building on this map, and lots of high tress. Even if you're destroy a few buildings there is many more and tress. While Ghazzan is focused on leveling the area, Snake will put a bullet in his head, or the Spiders will incap him with webbing.

Things as hot as lava tend to catch things on fire. Once he hits one building or tree, it will catch fire, then it will spread to the others. Soon, there will be no place the Spiders can go.

Also, how will Snake be sniping anything while Virgo is creating holes underneath him?

I have Venom Stings, Sniping, Web Spam, Spider Sense, Able to fight from the trees/buildings, and all my characters are much faster then yours so far. With morals off they have no reason to hold back killing blows either.

• Venom Stings require the Spiders to get close, which they won't be able to do with the ground being of lava and things used to swing on being burnt down.
  • Sniping won't work for two reasons, 1; Sagittarius can deflect bullets and 2; he'll be two busy with Virgo to snipe.
  • Web spam will be nullified by the fact that all of my team have some way of getting out. Lucy can summon Taurus, who wields a giant axe with enough strength to break stone, or Cancer, who has scissors, to break her or a team member out. Red X can activate his spinny blade xes like said above. Ghazan can... Ghazan can get help from a teammate.
  • Spider Sense will only help in avoiding sneak attacks, which I had no plans in using anyways
  • Trees/buildings will be burnt by the spread of fire.
  • And the speed difference isn't that big, at least not enough to allow your people to blitz mine. Speed won't allow them to dodge the massive AoE attacks that my team can provide. AoE attacks like Aquarius' huge waves, Ghazan's lava pools, Virgo's instant pits, and Loke's blinding light blast.

^ Thats Aquarius moveing a yatch with her waves. I doubt any of your character could tank an attack like that.

And again we're at a point were you're team has no way of killing mine, while mine has a bunch of ways to defeat yours. Wanna open this for votes after one or two more posts?

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Yeah we can open to votes after two more posts. reply tomorrow.

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

So maybe it's not as good as hype suggests, but it should be good enough to smell a human above ground. Underwater, smells are distorted and blended together, while here we won't have that problem. There's also the fact that there is only mine and your teams are here, there wouldn't be anything else to throw them off. Sweating is something that humans do too. That would be good enough to get a scent of your teams.

While true, its hard to say they will have a great sense of smell in sand which does not carry scents or sounds anywhere near as well as water. Add to that your sharks are limted to the ground, my team has the high ground anyway.

A bullet is a bullet is a bullet. Unless you cans show me Snake's bullets somehow moves faster than normal bullets, then it doesn't matter who it was fired by. The bullet was obviously going to hit them before Sagittarius deflected it, so marksmanship doesn't matter.

A bullet is not a bullet when comparing the context of the two feats.

Your feat as a character forewarned of a bullet attack. Snake is giving no warning, not even a gun shot.

Your feat has a featless character firing away. Snake is a superior marksmen.

Your feat has one person concentrating on one attack. Our scenario is Snake sniping while both Spiders are causing hell.

Again, it's clear that the attacks were going to hit if Red X he wouldn't have dodged them. While they're probably not quite as fast as bullets, getting attacked all at once like that is still impressive enough to prove he can keep up.

Getting attacked from everywhere is exactly what X is used to, from a larger number of people than this too. Even if he does get hit by the webs, he can cut out with his spinny x blade thingies, which have been shown to cut through the metal of Robin's staff.

Red X has never dealt with Super Speed foes like the Spider Men, or had to avoid bullets he never hears gunshots from, or bullets from a competent marksmen.

Things as hot as lava tend to catch things on fire. Once he hits one building or tree, it will catch fire, then it will spread to the others. Soon, there will be no place the Spiders can go.

So your character for no real good reason is just going to set everything on fire? Can I see him setting a area like this on fire? Snake will be pretty far away since we start on opposite ends of the battlefield.

Also, how will Snake be sniping anything while Virgo is creating holes underneath him?

How do they know where Snake is? I have the worlds best stealth operative hiding from a sniping position with the best tech in stealth camo. How can they focuse on Snake with two Spider Men attacking.

Venom Stings require the Spiders to get close, which they won't be able to do with the ground being of lava and things used to swing on being burnt down.

Miles has Invisibility which I seen no counter for, and both spiders can close the distance at Insane speeds.

Sniping won't work for two reasons, 1; Sagittarius can deflect bullets and 2; he'll be two busy with Virgo to snipe.

The feat of Sagittarius is not the same scenario at all to this. Virgo has to find Snake first.

Web spam will be nullified by the fact that all of my team have some way of getting out. Lucy can summon Taurus, who wields a giant axe with enough strength to break stone, or Cancer, who has scissors, to break her or a team member out. Red X can activate his spinny blade xes like said above. Ghazan can... Ghazan can get help from a teammate.

Web Spam is not easy to get out of, and takes time. Look at Electra for example.

looks to be a solid minuet from all the dialogue involved. Precious time, even if it is seconds, are wasted trying to get out.

Spider Sense will only help in avoiding sneak attacks, which I had no plans in using anyways

Sneak attacks or surprise attacks is not accurate. it alerts to all potential attacks.

All these are examples of a threat already known, but responding to attacks or other hazardous situations during a attack.

Trees/buildings will be burnt by the spread of fire.

There is lots of tress and large building of cement.

And the speed difference isn't that big, at least not enough to allow your people to blitz mine. Speed won't allow them to dodge the massive AoE attacks that my team can provide. AoE attacks like Aquarius' huge waves, Ghazan's lava pools, Virgo's instant pits, and Loke's blinding light blast.

I think the speed advantage is.

^ Thats Aquarius moveing a yatch with her waves. I doubt any of your character could tank an attack like that.

My guys will likely survive a little flooding easy.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10: Again my computer isn't working. I'm afraid I'll have to wait until it allows me to post before I can have something up. Hopefully that will be tomorrow. It will be up ASAP.

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Joewell911

@hedorah10: Ugh, Finally. I've resorted to using Internet Explorer and it seems its letting me post.

While true, its hard to say they will have a great sense of smell in sand which does not carry scents or sounds anywhere near as well as water. Add to that your sharks are limted to the ground, my team has the high ground anyway.

They could always stick there nose above the ground, get a whiff, then follow the trail underground.

A bullet is not a bullet when comparing the context of the two feats.

Your feat as a character forewarned of a bullet attack. Snake is giving no warning, not even a gun shot.

Your feat has a featless character firing away. Snake is a superior marksmen.

Your feat has one person concentrating on one attack. Our scenario is Snake sniping while both Spiders are causing hell.

How do they know where Snake is? I have the worlds best stealth operative hiding from a sniping position with the best tech in stealth camo. How can they focuse on Snake with two Spider Men attacking.

What does it matter if Snake is a better marksmen? The bullet was gonna hit and Sagittarius stopped it. And again, Snake will be to distracted with Virgo to accurately fire anyways, who will know where he's at because she'll follow the Sand Sharks.

So your character for no real good reason is just going to set everything on fire? Can I see him setting a area like this on fire? Snake will be pretty far away since we start on opposite ends of the battlefield.

Once Ghazan sees the Spiders using the trees and such to there advantage, it'd only be logical to burn it down. He did a similar thing to the Northern Air Temple, which went from this:

Before Red Lotus attack
Before Red Lotus attack

After Red Lotus attack
After Red Lotus attack

To that in a matter of minutes.

There is lots of tress and large building of cement.

Yes there is, and they will all burn eventually. Especially all the ones near Ghazan and team, the ones that'd actually be used would be burnt first.

looks to be a solid minuet from all the dialogue involved. Precious time, even if it is seconds, are wasted trying to get out.

Eh. Lucy still has spirits that can fight for her and her team while they're getting out, if they even get webbed up in the first place.

My guys will likely survive a little flooding easy.

A little flooding, of course. But what Aquarius does isn't a little flooding. Its a full on tidal wave with the power to knock a huge boat from the middle of the ocean to the shore of a beach. Not only would the stop any attacks from you're team, but it would probably knock them out or drown them too.

So to wrap it up, my team wins because yours has no way of putting mine down, while mine has many to kill yours. You're guys will never get close, because Ghazan's lavabending will prevent them from doing so, from above or on ground. Aquarius can also keep them away with powerful blast of water. All your long range attacks will be countered, escaped, or will never happen due to them being to busy being attacked. Your invisibles will be found by my Sand Sharks, then killed by one of the many attacks my team puts out.

This is now open for votes, right? Can you edit it in the title when you get the chance please?

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hedorah10

@joewell: Internet Explorer, eeeew. Since you had first post, I will close with the last post.

They could always stick there nose above the ground, get a whiff, then follow the trail underground.

What does it matter if Snake is a better marksmen? The bullet was gonna hit and Sagittarius stopped it. And again, Snake will be to distracted with Virgo to accurately fire anyways, who will know where he's at because she'll follow the Sand Sharks.

Following Sand Sharks is still not the best logic in finding Snake. he still will be perched above a building roof, and blended in 100%. He will also detect and know the whereabouts of the Sharks or Virgo thanks to the Solid Eye and Solid Radar. I seen no feat of Virgo dodging bullets or marksmen of Snakes caliber either. Add to that the chance to throw smoke Grenades as a distraction to any attempt to detect him is a bonus. Snake is pretty safe up there, and his accuracy will be a major concern.

Once Ghazan sees the Spiders using the trees and such to there advantage, it'd only be logical to burn it down. He did a similar thing to the Northern Air Temple, which went from this:

To that in a matter of minutes.

that pretty awesome, I really need to watch the third season and find out how these benders were under the radar for so long.

In regards to the fight, the Spiders are using trees to close the distance, and the Sand Sharks are too busy tracking Snake it seems to bother the Spiders who are going to be ontop of your team. The point of the trees is only to provide a safety net from Sand Sharks while closing the distance. Once in close combat though....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Everyone can be easily web spammed.

Also one punch from these characters will likely do in anyone on your team too.

Both Spiders are Morals off, and one punch will kill or KO your team characters.

Yes there is, and they will all burn eventually. Especially all the ones near Ghazan and team, the ones that'd actually be used would be burnt first.

Eh. Lucy still has spirits that can fight for her and her team while they're getting out, if they even get webbed up in the first place.

I am sure Snake, Miles, or even Peter are cleaver enough to figure to take her out to keep things summoning. They all shown the piece things together, especially Snake.

A little flooding, of course. But what Aquarius does isn't a little flooding. Its a full on tidal wave with the power to knock a huge boat from the middle of the ocean to the shore of a beach. Not only would the stop any attacks from you're team, but it would probably knock them out or drown them too.

I doubt this.

Peter went through a much more insane flooding ordeal while saving people in Ultimatum.

Peters durability to Explosions, 1000 feet free falls, and withstanding the Thunderclap show otherwise.

Miles like wise withstood Explosions, Giant Woman slams while not being straight KO.

They can tank a little water.

So to wrap it up, my team wins because yours has no way of putting mine down, while mine has many to kill yours. You're guys will never get close, because Ghazan's lavabending will prevent them from doing so, from above or on ground. Aquarius can also keep them away with powerful blast of water. All your long range attacks will be countered, escaped, or will never happen due to them being to busy being attacked. Your invisibles will be found by my Sand Sharks, then killed by one of the many attacks my team puts out.

I disagree, as my team can close the distance super fast, have a expert sniper taking shots at unsuspecting targets, as well Spider People with strong attack to fight Morals off and Web Spamming from the trees before they burn down in the initial battle, heck Miles can sneak up invisible and Venom Sting one character off the bat.

This is now open for votes, right? Can you edit it in the title when you get the chance please?

opening for Votes. Tag some voters.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10: I don't know any voters.. But bump anyways.