OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Takes place in the Hidden Leaf Village.

No Caption Provided

Character are willing to kill, but otherwise morals are on.

Our teams have basic wiki knowledge of each other.

Win by death, KO, incap, or surrender.

One team starts in the ANBU HQ (inside that lovely mountain) and the other starts at the main gate of the village.

No Caption Provided

Maximum of 4 posts: An intro, 2 rebuttals, and a conclusion. You may also just have one rebuttal, but no less than 3 posts total.

The deadline for ending the match is July 5th.

Teams

@blackspidey2099 Azula and Zuko (2), Batman (2), Spider Man, Luke Cage, Black Panther (6), Captain America (2), Hawkeye and Black Widow (1)

@omgomgwtfwtf Rogue (Colossus, Cyclops, Young Jean) (10), Deadpool (KOed if head is removed/destroyed) (2), Bullseye (1)

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did I miss this tourney?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099 Here is my opening post.

No Caption Provided

Character Info

1. Rogue with the powers of Colossus, Cyclops, and Young Jean Grey
  2. Deadpool
  3. Bullseye

Opening Strategy

I will start the match by having Rogue absorb the powers of Deadpool and Bullseye.

No Caption Provided

Then I will have Rogue go airborne and locate your team from above.

No Caption Provided

After locating your team, she will engage using a combination of Cyclops' powers and Bullseye's inhuman accuracy, while still remaining airborne.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And, if necessary, Rogue can use wide shots to just level the entire place.

No Caption Provided

She will do all of this from a distance and in the air, so your team will be unable to fight back.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@precrisisbardock: It would seem so my dude. But don't worry, I'll make another one after this and call you out if you like

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By blackspidey2099
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By blackspidey2099

CHARACTERS:

- Spider-Man

- Batman

- Azula

- Zuko

- Luke Cage

- Black Panther

- Captain America

- Hawkeye

- Black Widow

MY STRATEGY:

My team starts inside the mountain. Using the tactical genius of Batman, Captain America, Black Panther, Hawkeye and Black Widow, they form a plan. Using the materials available (all their standard tech), Spider-Man, Batman and Black Panther create a radar device which gives them an idea of the whereabouts of the enemy team. Spider-Man modifies his spider tracers into communicators, and the team separates. Spider-Man, Batman, Black Panther and Azula leave the HQ in order to attack, while Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow and Zuko stay back to protect the HQ. When they are close, the strike team takes to the rooftops, and sacrifices speed for stealth. Soon, Batman's detective skills come in handy as he tracks down Rogue, Deadpool and Bullseye, hearing Deadpool argue and make jokes. The team descends quickly. Immediately, Spider-Man uses one of his cryogenic pellets to freeze Deadpool, then webs him up so he will be restrained when the ice melts. Bullseye and Batman have a marksmanship contest, with Batman getting slightly injured. However, a sonic batarang incapacitates Bullseye, and Spider-Man webs him up. Meanwhile Panther draws Rogue's fire and dodges as well as tanks a few attacks due to his vibration outfit. Azula snipes at Rogue from above using her lightning, but Colossus's power of metal skin ensures she isn't too affected. Rogue unleashes a mega beam, killing Batman, and severely injuring Panther. Spider-Man dodges by jumping high, and then saves Azula to return back to base. In the base, the remaining team prepares. Spider-Man gives them intel on Rogue's powers. Using her super strength, Rogue begins busting into the mountain. Hawkeye, Zuko and Azula hide in the shadows while Spidey and Cap begin the fight. Azula, Black Widow and Zuko distract Rogue while Spidey and Cap slow her down. Then, Spidey webs Rogue to a wall. It takes her a few seconds to get out, but the damage is done. Hawkeye shoots a vibranium tipped arrow right into her eye, killing her and gaining victory.

COUNTER STRATEGY:

Since my team is starting in the mountain, they will be able to weather Rogue's assault for a while. Azula, Zuko, and Black Widow can snipe her from below, annoying her and requiring her to heal. Meanwhile, Panther, Spidey and Batman rig some sonic batarangs to an arrow of Hawkeye's. Outside, Zuko and Widow have been killed, but Azula is still alive due to her agility. When Hawkeye comes out, she shoots Rogue with one more lightning bolt, momentarily stunning her. In that moment, Hawkeye tags her with the rigged arrow, causing an inconceivably loud sonic attack, which knocks her unconscious. Since all characters are knocked out, my team wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed
deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers