Street levelers vs Joe Fixit

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WarlordEternal

New 52 Bane, Shocker, X-23, Black Canary, Luke Cage, Batman, Spiderman and Nightwing vs Joe Fixit

No Caption Provided

No BFR,PIS ext.

Standard equipment.

Team gets 20 minutes prep.

Everyone is aware of who they are fighting.

They start 50 feet apart.

Victory is by KO or Incapacitation (possibly death)

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By WarlordEternal

Is this a fair fight?

Avatar image for supermanwins465
SupermanWins465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By SupermanWins465

Isn't he like the hulk or something??

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shawnbaby

@SupermanWins465 said:

He's the Gray Hulk...Physically weaker than then Simple Green Hulk..but much Smarter. Personality is separate from Banner

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By laflux

@Shawnbaby said:

@SupermanWins465 said:

He's the Gray Hulk...Physically weaker than then Simple Green Hulk..but much Smarter. Personality is separate from Banner

He's basically the teenager Banner was never allowed to become.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WarlordEternal

@SupermanWins465:

@Shawnbaby said:

@SupermanWins465 said:

What he said. Joe Fixit can lift 70 tons and grows stronger when he gets angrier. He is smart, craft and violent. He basically has a personality much like a super villain but he does have an inner soft spot and is willing to do the right thing...when he feels like it.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By deaditegonzo

Joe Fixit is the version of the Hulk who was shot into an Asteroid twice the size of Earth and crushed it lol.

Still, he will have a tough time getting his hands on the team. I dont think they what it takes to KO him, maybe if they Dark Knight Returns him and amp Shocker with the cities power grid? I dont know, on the basis that I can say who I think should win, I say it is fair at least.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Onemoreposter

I'm going to go with team. With 20 minutes of prep Bane, Bruce, and Pete should be able to come up with something pretty dang good. I think this team has enough strength/speed to keep Joe on his toes in a purely physical fight even without the prep. If I remember right, Joe was alittle nurfed in strength and while he has more intelligent than the savage hulk I don't remember him being particularly a genius either. I think Cage, X-23, and Spidey by themselves could probably keep up with him in a fight. The Canary cry, shocker's gauntlets, and the prep are going to seal the deal here.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MethoKi

I think the Canary Cry alone, if it doesn't get him angrier, can incapacitate him. Bane is smarter than to go in thinking he can go H2H against him, so he'll probably stay far and think of something. Spider-Man, Batman and Bane are the brains of the team, so with their heads together they can do something. I don't know what to say about the other team members, but I think they can pull it off...... eventually.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WarlordEternal

@Onemoreposter: @Batman242:

Do you guys think the prep is a little to much or is it just the right amount? Do you think I should add a few things to even the odds for Joe?

How powerful is the Canary cry?

By the way Onemoreposter when you say "by themselves" do you mean one on one or as a group? cause one on one I think Joe could take either of them and keep in mind Joe is also fully aware of who he's fighting and might try to exploit certain weaknesses like the fact that X-23 doesn't have adamantium all through out her body and is therefor easier to damage or her heighten sense of hearing which like wolverine would make her vulnerable to his sonic clap. Not saying it would be easy just trying to put more stuff on the table.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SexualLobster

Does Joe have a healing factor..? Because X-23 is gonna cut him up good.

Shocker, and Canary provide ranged/power attacks,

Spidey's webs should be able to keep him mostly incapacitated

Luke I think could contest with him for a while one on one H2H

Bane is much stronger in the New 52 right? So he might be able to be somewhat useful.

But BRuce and Bane would probably sit back and think of a plan of some sort.

Bruce's gadgets could be used to distract him/get him off guard and keep him on his toes

Nightwing.. basically useless here, I mean his agility is enough to make him a good distaction, but what of his gadgets?

I say team.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MethoKi

@WarlordEternal: 20 mins of prep between 3 smart guys and they can do SOMETHING. But, yea, you could have said an hour or two most.... if they are in character and are fully aware of who they are fighting, Batman would've had a plan to stop him. I guess they're not in character exactly so it could go either way.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MethoKi

@WarlordEternal: @SexualLobster said:

Does Joe have a healing factor..? Because X-23 is gonna cut him up good.

Shocker, and Canary provide ranged/power attacks,

Spidey's webs should be able to keep him mostly incapacitated

Luke I think could contest with him for a while one on one H2H

Bane is much stronger in the New 52 right? So he might be able to be somewhat useful.

But BRuce and Bane would probably sit back and think of a plan of some sort.

Bruce's gadgets could be used to distract him/get him off guard and keep him on his toes

Nightwing.. basically useless here, I mean his agility is enough to make him a good distaction, but what of his gadgets?

I say team.

He said it how I was thinking. But like I said, it can go either way.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WarlordEternal

@SexualLobster:

Yes Joe has a healing factor and its actually quite powerful. I don't have scans but in his first fight with Wolverine he was gutted but then in a mere moment was back on his feet and as the fight went on Wolverine was finding it harder to damage him and even fight him in general.There's absolutely no doubt X-23 cuts up Joe real good but Logan manages to stay in the game with Hulk because of his adamantium laced skeleton an edge that X-23 lacks. Fortunately she has back up.

How strong is Luke Cage again? I wanna say 25 tons. Which isn't bad. That should let him get in some pretty good blows

Bane will be about as useful as Spiderman. (not a bad thing as I believe he can now lift 10 tons as opposed to 2-4)

@Batman242:

I guess we could say Joe was coming after them and they found out a little to late. Kidding aside I gave them 20min because we all know that Batman is a prep master and with the combined brain power of him, Spiderman and Bane it would be way to much for Joe to handle which is why I made it only 20min. Do you think I should give Joe some prep?

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bane_of_sith

You need a lot more prep than 20 mins to take out hulk,,,the most 20 minutes would get you is a sound strategy which isn't enough,,you might think of a brilliant machine in 20 mins to drain gamma but your not going to build it in time,,,even joe fixit is too durable to fall to this team,,though using using the city's power supply to amp shocker as deaditegonzo stated might help..doubtful though

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SexualLobster

@WarlordEternal said:

@SexualLobster:

Yes Joe has a healing factor and its actually quite powerful. I don't have scans but in his first fight with Wolverine he was gutted but then in a mere moment was back on his feet and as the fight went on Wolverine was finding it harder to damage him and even fight him in general.There's absolutely no doubt X-23 cuts up Joe real good but Logan manages to stay in the game with Hulk because of his adamantium laced skeleton an edge that X-23 lacks. Fortunately she has back up.

How strong is Luke Cage again? I wanna say 25 tons. Which isn't bad. That should let him get in some pretty good blows

Bane will be about as useful as Spiderman. (not a bad thing as I believe he can now lift 10 tons as opposed to 2-4)

@Batman242:

I guess we could say Joe was coming after them and they found out a little to late. Kidding aside I gave them 20min because we all know that Batman is a prep master and with the combined brain power of him, Spiderman and Bane it would be way to much for Joe to handle which is why I made it only 20min. Do you think I should give Joe some prep?

Ah, I still say the team should take it though, Spider-Man can incapacitate him, Cage is durable enough to hang with him, Shocker might be able to do some good damage or Canary..

Just the numbers and skillset I give it to the team.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

I think in 20 mins, Batman can grab a gadget in the cave, a decent gadget along with what his other teammates have to offer should make this easy. (spiderman has horizon labs) (New 52 Bane has the Super Venom) (the rest I don't know what they can whip out)

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WarlordEternal

@SexualLobster:

I think its all about timing. Not saying they cant win but will they be able to down him before he gets angry enough to open a particular can? and if he does get that angry do you think they can come up with a new plan and have the items to do it?

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Do you think they will be able to get what they need within that time? Whats the super venom?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@WarlordEternal said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Do you think they will be able to get what they need within that time? Whats the super venom?

You know how Bane uses the steroid "venom", well someone made an even stronger version of it that made the user superhuman, I think it was scarecrow, it also makes the user batsh*t crazy. Batman fought Superman while on it in New 52, he got one shotted but he did manage to make Superman bleed. If Bane uses it, he's bound to be a much higher threat than usual.\

Here's how Batman did with it.

Batman+The+Dark+Knight+05+Zone-RiZZ3N+pg13.jpg (520×800)

Batman+The+Dark+Knight+05+Zone-RiZZ3N+pg14.jpg (520×800)

Batman+The+Dark+Knight+05+Zone-RiZZ3N+pg15.jpg (520×800)

Batman+The+Dark+Knight+05+Zone-RiZZ3N+pg16.jpg (520×800)

Batman+The+Dark+Knight+05+Zone-RiZZ3N+pg17-18.jpg (781×600)

Batman+The+Dark+Knight+05+Zone-RiZZ3N+pg19.jpg (520×800)

Batman+The+Dark+Knight+05+Zone-RiZZ3N+pg20.jpg (520×800)

Batman+The+Dark+Knight+05+Zone-RiZZ3N+pg21.jpg (520×800)

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WarlordEternal

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Interesting. Is that super venom what Bane uses all the time now or is it something special? and how powerful would you say it makes the user cause he drew blood from Superman, it can be argued that the new 52 supes is weaker than before but that is still quite impressive however he did get one shotted and if you look closely Superman didn't punch him he tossed him. So if you were to take a stab at it how tough would you say he is on super venom?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@WarlordEternal said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Interesting. Is that super venom what Bane uses all the time now or is it something special? and how powerful would you say it makes the user cause he drew blood from Superman, it can be argued that the new 52 supes is weaker than before but that is still quite impressive however he did get one shotted and if you look closely Superman didn't punch him he tossed him. So if you were to take a stab at it how tough would you say he is on super venom?

I don't think Bane used it, but with prep he could get some.

I'd put him at around the 10-30 ton range maybe, since Bane's already pretty strong, and Batman with it knocked Superman out of that shack real quick. The fact that he got one shotted is no surprise cus, it's superman.... but I'd put him at around 10-30 tons

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By D3athstroke

Power Man grabs X 23 and proceeds to cut Hulk with her

Avatar image for captain_awesome85
Captain_Awesome85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering the members of the team, with Batman and Spiderman I think they could take this. Spiderman has fought just about every Hulk at this point and showed that he can at least hold his own, not necessarily KO him just stay ion the fight. Though he was able to just help from Cap. Looking at the other members of group one, they arent much alone but if they could coordinate their attacks they should win. That being said Bane, Shocker, and X-23 may not want to listen to Batman or Spiderman due to various reason. So in the end I think the team should win based on their assets, but JOE WINS due to half the members having alternate motives.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AngryHulks

The only street levelers who have chance would be Iron Fist and anyone similar to Wolverine. The difference of strength between Joe Fixit and Luke Cage is by a factor of 3, so I don't think Luke Cage can be taken down immediately, but it's like pitting bantam weight boxer against heavyweight boxer.

Hopefully X-23 is here, I think she can slice Joe into parts.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Bo88gdan

Јое Fixit destroys them all

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jashro44

Depends what prep allows. Do they have to make everything from scratch during there prep or can they use gear they all ready have?

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By WarlordEternal

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Makes sense.

@AngryHulks said:

The only street levelers who have chance would be Iron Fist and anyone similar to Wolverine. The difference of strength between Joe Fixit and Luke Cage is by a factor of 3, so I don't think Luke Cage can be taken down immediately, but it's like pitting bantam weight boxer against heavyweight boxer.

Hopefully X-23 is here, I think she can slice Joe into parts.

Wolverine has all ready tried and failed.

@Bo88gdan:

You don't think they could put up a fight?

@jashro44:

If you think they could make something in 20min then by all means. and they can use gear they all ready have. just depends on if they can get a hold of what they need.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Bo88gdan

@WarlordEternal: They can fight but they are going to lose big time :)

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By WarlordEternal

@Bo88gdan:

How would you imagine it playing out?

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#32  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@SexualLobster: He's still The Hulk so yes he has a healing factor

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Bo88gdan

@WarlordEternal: They are gonna tag him and maybe hurt him a little but once he tag any of them they are going down for sure

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By WarlordEternal

@Bo88gdan:

But doesn't Luke Cage have high durability? and what about the Canary cry or Shockers gauntlets? These can put some distance between them.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Bo88gdan

@WarlordEternal: that is ok but When joe gets pissed enough he is going to one shoot them all . They cant stop him

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By WarlordEternal

@Bo88gdan:

True but what about the prep? I know its limited but keep in mind Joe's fighting eight people and one of them is the swiss army knife of super heroes.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#37  Edited By laflux

@TheAcidSkull said:

the team can pull this off if they play their cards right.

but they have to put joe down quickly, otherwise they would loose.

I pretty much agree with this. Wolverine and X-23 are similar, and Wolverine and Hulk had a good fight back when Macfalane was drawing and writing. Spider-Man also gave Joe Fixit a half decent fight as well. The Strength and Durability of Cage will help as well. Prep will definitely be required to obtain a majority though.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Leaning towards the team.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By 80sBaby

Hulk wins. The team has no defense against a thunderclap.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Chaos Prime

Didnt Wolverine leave Joe face down in the dirt? Ok Logan got a hell of a beating but still came out on top.

imo the team stand a good chance here.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By WarlordEternal

@Chaos Prime said:

Didnt Wolverine leave Joe face down in the dirt? Ok Logan got a hell of a beating but still came out on top.

No. The the fight never finished and Wolverine was having trouble putting the Hulk down and I mean a lot of trouble. Nothing he was doing was slowing the Hulk down.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Chaos Prime

@WarlordEternal said:

@Chaos Prime said:

No. The the fight never finished and Wolverine was having trouble putting the Hulk down and I mean a lot of trouble. Nothing he was doing was slowing the Hulk down.

im sure its the reverse.Will try & dig up the Joe fixit v Omega Red battle i did awhile back & the scans of that encounter were posted there.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By WarlordEternal

@Chaos Prime:

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/theacidskull/respect-the-hulk/87-85694/

Dig through this. There is a fight between Wolverine and Grey Hulk in here. Unless there's a fight I'm unaware of neither one has truly beaten the other.