Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

Ben 10 Ultimate Alien (starts in swampfire form)(no time limit) And Rook from omniverse is now in the fight

vs

Green Arrow (New 52), Hawkeye(616), Arsenal (New 52), Batman(New 52), Nightwing(New 52), Batgirl (New 52), Captain America (Marvel Now),Static (New 52), and Hawkman(New 52)

Gwen and Kevin are missing and Bens looking for them. (Hes not bloodlust but hes serious and not gonna joke around) (the ultimatrix is working fine and not gonna mess up)(no Alien X, Way Big, ultimate Humungasor, Clockwork, Eon,)

Team hears about Ben and they all have 2 minutes prep to change and grab what the need to fight. (They need to take him down but not kill him)(when they get there they team up but they didn't know other people were coming)(they were all worned that he's a suspect in the dissiperance of green lantern)(iirc green lanterns dead in his comic book right now)( hawkeye just thinks he should be taken down) ( and captain America thinks its his fault he's stuck in dimension Z)

Fight takes place in the shrunken city of Kandor. Starts in the streets 200 feat apart.

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By YoungChief

Man that's a lot of enemies to fight, and no way big or humongasaur either hm, I think Diamondhead, XLR8, Echo Echo, and Big Chill/Ghostfreak could give him the win here. Especially Big Chill and Echo Echo, can he use their ultimate forms?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

@YoungChief said:

Man that's a lot of enemies to fight, and no way big or humongasaur either hm, I think Diamondhead, XLR8, Echo Echo, and Big Chill/Ghostfreak could give him the win here. Especially Big Chill and Echo Echo, can he use their ultimate forms?

yup but i dont think ultimate echo echo would be that much help cuase he cant sonic doom all of them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By 202122

Why is ben 10 so highly rated??

Street levellers win with relatively no effort

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dextersinister

@202122 said:

Some of them will take him out before his hand even reaches the watch and new 52 Static is a beast.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 202122

@Dextersinister said:

@202122 said:

Some of them will take him out before his hand even reaches the watch and new 52 Static is a beast.

agreed

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Dextersinister said:

@202122 said:

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Ben has standard reaction time. He would die before he could change into anything.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EssentiallyHeroes

Ben gets an arrow in his eye. Change the op a bit.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sideslash

Ben gets zapped before he can move, filled with arrows, takes a mace to the head, hit with multiple variations of batarangs and passes out.

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By YoungChief

For the sake of future Ben 10 battles just have him start in an alien form -_-, honestly a lot of the time I feel like the speedblitz thing is a cop out, but whatever.

EDIT: Ben has the two minutes of prep too, sooooo, yeah, why wouldn't he start as an alien? He's not getting blitzed before he can "reach his watch". It does say "they all have 2 minutes prep", OP you should clear this up here. Actually we need more info than that, how far apart from each other are they? With the current battle conditions it makes it sound like they could just ambush him or something, do they know each others locations? Are the street levelers spread out? We need CONTEXT MAN!

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@YoungChief: If no context is given then you go by standard battle forum rules. I suggest you read them so you don't have to ask this question again. Also OP mentions team only has prep.

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By YoungChief

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@YoungChief: If no context is given then you go by standard battle forum rules. I suggest you read them so you don't have to ask this question again. Also OP mentions team only has prep.

I still think context should be given, just makes the battle seem lazy if it isn't. But alright. Anyway everyone that has stated he would get speedblitzed (dear god I hate that term) before he can do anything have only named lethal attacks, could they just KO him before he can do anything? Also in the rules it just says they're "close", how close is "close"? In your face close? Arms length? 10 feet? 30 feet? Close is a very relative term when it comes to battles, for instance in a battle with the Flash if you were 3 miles away the distance doesn't matter whatsoever, therefore you are relatively "close" to the Flash in a fight because of his immense speed making the distance irrelevant

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@YoungChief: If no perimeters are given, then they start off in an large city, open space, 25 ft away from each other.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

@YoungChief: @202122: @Dextersinister: @jeanroygrant:@OmgOmgWtfWtf: @UltimateHero0406: @Sideslash: I changed the op a bit. But remember no lethal hits the don't want to kill Ben so no mace to the head arrow to the eye. Also statics powers won't effect the ultimatrix.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sideslash

@AllStarSuperman said:

@YoungChief: @202122: @Dextersinister: @jeanroygrant:@OmgOmgWtfWtf: @UltimateHero0406: @Sideslash: I changed the op a bit. But remember no lethal hits the don't want to kill Ben so no mace to the head arrow to the eye. Also statics powers won't effect the ultimatrix.

But they'll still affect Ben. Static electrocutes Ben until he's KO'd.

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By YoungChief

@Sideslash said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

But they'll still affect Ben. Static electrocutes Ben until he's KO'd.

Electrocuting a guy until he's knocked out? Yeah that can't be fatal or anything, I know Static's got control of his powers, but that's still VERY dangerous and easily deadly, ben not in Alien form is basically an average teenage boy, do you really think he'd just shock him until he fell down? I can't see that happening but idk

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sideslash

@YoungChief: He might, IDK. Don't read a whole lot of Static.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

@YoungChief: @Sideslash: I read the new 52 static he was powered up but he wouldn't zap a kid like that

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sideslash

@AllStarSuperman: Well if Ben goes any alien and tries to attack Static would zap him.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ms__omega

@jeanroygrant said:

@Dextersinister said:

@202122 said:

agreed

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By YoungChief

You don't think these HEROES wouldn't try talking to him first? I just can't imagine Batman running up to a kid and decking him in the face when he's done nothing to him whatsoever, and hasn't committed any crimes

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

@Sideslash: I know the maker of the match isn't supposed to join the thread but static wouldnt win that easy ben s fought electric powers before. Ben could just turn into diamond head, cromostone, or a megawatt.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@YoungChief said:

You don't think these HEROES wouldn't try talking to him first? I just can't imagine Batman running up to a kid and decking him in the face when he's done nothing to him whatsoever, and hasn't committed any crimes

This is a battle....not a comic book, no one is gonna try and talk to ben before taking him down, especially when he looks like an alien and they know about him 2 mins before hand.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

Read the OP people Ben starts in alien form

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sideslash

@AllStarSuperman said:

@Sideslash: I know the maker of the match isn't supposed to join the thread but static wouldnt win that easy ben s fought electric powers before. Ben could just turn into diamond head, cromostone, or a megawatt.

Ben starts as Diamondhead. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe both Green Arrow and Hawkeye have sonic arrows. I seem to remember Diamondhead having major trouble with sonic weapons.

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By YoungChief

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@YoungChief said:

This is a battle....not a comic book, no one is gonna try and talk to ben before taking him down, especially when he looks like an alien and they know about him 2 mins before hand.

Being in character must mean nothing then I guess, so that means if someone made a Superman (in character) vs Bloodlusted Aunt may superman would speedblitz her? LOL

Batman deals with Aliens on the regular, I don't think he's that judgemental and will just lash out at an alien, especially since he knows it's really a kid. But alright now that the OP says Ben starts off as an alien I can see Ben winning this, reasons already stated before

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ms__omega

@Sideslash said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

Ben starts as Diamondhead. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe both Green Arrow and Hawkeye have sonic arrows. I seem to remember Diamondhead having major trouble with sonic weapons.

He did in one episode one bad guy hit him with a sonic attack and Diamondhead began to crack.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sideslash

@Ms. Omega: And Tetrax hit him with a sonic gun to get Chromastone.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ms__omega

@Sideslash: That's the episode I was thinking about thanks :)

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@YoungChief said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@YoungChief said:

Being in character must mean nothing then I guess, so that means if someone made a Superman (in character) vs Bloodlusted Aunt may superman would speedblitz her? LOL

Batman deals with Aliens on the regular, I don't think he's that judgemental and will just lash out at an alien, especially since he knows it's really a kid. But alright now that the OP says Ben starts off as an alien I can see Ben winning this, reasons already stated before

You don't get it, probably wont if I broke it down, so I won't waist the time....

Ben starts in Diamond form and has had trouble with sonic based weapons before, almost everyone has sonic based weapons/gadgets here, they can take advantage and incapacitate Ben before he can reform and switch to another alien.

(batman/green arrow/arsenal/hawkeye/nightwing all have sonics)

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sideslash

@Ms. Omega: No problem.

Also, Diamondhead isn't really that great physically other than his durability. And Ben tends to have trouble with groups of attackers as Diamondhead (a la the beating he took from Six Six and Kraab).

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ShadowPro

ben 10 stomps

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

@Sideslash: @Ms. Omega: team has morals there not just gonna shatter diamond head like that plus 2 min prep isn't enough for them to know he's weak against sonic attacks@Ancient_0f_Days: same they only have 2 minutes prep

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sideslash

@AllStarSuperman: He can be physically beaten and has trouble with multiple enemies (got beat up bad by Kraab and Six Six).

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

@Sideslash: when he was 10 not when he's 16. He bet vilgax with diamond head in alien force

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Sideslash

@AllStarSuperman: After Vilgax shattered Chromastone like a sheet of glass. And as I have said, he has trouble with multiple enemies.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

@Sideslash: yes when he's young but that doesn't matter if the team takes down diamond head he was like 50 otheraliens

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sideslash

@AllStarSuperman: He hasn't shown any improvement when fighting groups of enemies.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

@Sideslash: says who he fought a bunch of diagins men and the forever knights. As well as a bunch of those mushrooms and dnaliens. Plus there that episode Ben 10 vs the negative ten

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sideslash

@AllStarSuperman said:

@Sideslash: says who he fought a bunch of diagins men and the forever knights. As well as a bunch of those mushrooms and dnaliens. Plus there that episode Ben 10 vs the negative ten

Cannon fodder. You know who else can beat up multiple Flame Keepers and Forever Knights, mutated plants and DNAliens? Everyone.

Also, Ben didn't really beat the Negative Ten on his own. And he didn't really fight multiple people in that episode. Whenever he fights groups that aren't cannon fodder, he has major trouble.

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By YoungChief

Ok how do they deal with big chill or echo echo in ultimate forms? Or Cannonball, cannonball is pretty tough (able to survive re-entry into the atmosphere and then smash into the earth unharmed), and can move at high speeds, it's taken down beings made of tougher stuff than any of these street level guys

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#43  Edited By AssertingValor

If Ben can time in the right alien and subdue the team before he times out, then he wins easily. Key aliens: Big Chill, Echo Echo, XLR8, Wildvine and others

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#44  Edited By deadpoolrules

@202122 said:

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

@Sideslash said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

Cannon fodder. You know who else can beat up multiple Flame Keepers and Forever Knights, mutated plants and DNAliens? Everyone.

Also, Ben didn't really beat the Negative Ten on his own. And he didn't really fight multiple people in that episode. Whenever he fights groups that aren't cannon fodder, he has major trouble.

He somewhat caught a were wolf a mummy a Frankenstein guy and ghost freak in the same episode

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Sideslash

@AllStarSuperman: No, he fought them mostly when they were on their own with the exception of Viktor and Ghostfreak and he had backup from Max and Gwen. He was only able to beat Viktor and Ghostfreak at that time through BFR. Then Ghostfreak came back.

As I have pointed out, his track record against multiple enemies isn't great. Hell, he can't even take the Circus Freaks at the same time.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

@Sideslash: it still counts as taking on more than one person

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Sideslash

@AllStarSuperman: Yes, but he can't win against more than 1 person, usually.

Examples:

OpponentsAlien(s) usedEnd result
Krab and SixSixDiamondheadLost: Saved by Tetrax
Circus FreaksWildmuttRan away: BFR: Lost
Viktor & GhostfreakBenViktorWon against Viktor via BFR (failed to BFR Ghostfreak), then by exposing Ghostfreak to sunlight

So...He's consistently lost to small groups of people. He seems almost incapable of winning against more than one person. His win over Ghostfreak after he failed to BFR him was unimpressive. It's like someone winning by slapping some Kryptonite in front of Superman.

This also proves that his lack of ability to fight groups of enemies isn't just limited to Diamondhead either.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

@Sideslash: those were when he waa a kid. Bens super serious and most of the people here don't have powers

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Sideslash

@AllStarSuperman: You clearly aren't listening to what I'm saying.

Ben has trouble fighting groups of enemies.

Add to that the team have sonic weapons, and Ben starts in Diamondhead form, the team virtually have this in the bag.