Street levelers in the Geonosis arena

Avatar image for kaang_the_watcher
Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and Senator Amidala have been imprisoned by the Trade Federation on Geonosis, and have been sentenced to death in a gladiator arena.
According to the movie, the Jedi Order sends several dozen undercover Jedi to mount a rescue.
But I've decided to screw up the canon. I say all those Jedi took a sick day, and these guys got sent instead.

Team
-Mace Windu (lightsaber)
-Deathstroke (promethium mail armor, promethium broadsword, blasting staff, two mp5 submachine guns w/ extra clips)
-Master Chief (BR55HB-SR Battle Rifle, M90A Shotgun, Dual M6G Magnum Sidearms, Frag Grenades, Plasma Grenades, Combat Knife, Mark VI MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor)
-Iron Spider (Spider-Man w/ Other powers and Iron Spider suit)
-Iron Fist (current)
-Ultimate Captain America (shield)
-Black Panther (vibranium weave suit, energy daggers, anti-metal claws)
-The Gorgon (grasscutter)
-Aang (no Avatar state)
-Elder Predator (cloaking device, dual wrist blades, glaive, plasma cannon)
-Albert Wesker (2 mp5 submachine guns, 2 Desert Eagles, 1 combat knife)
-Gambit (20 decks of cards, adamantium bo staff)
-Deadshot (wrist guns, smp uzi)
-Shatterstar (wrist blades)
-Daken (muramasa claws)

Mace Windu will take the same role as in the movie (sneaking up into the spectator box and holding Jango Fett's life hostage). The others will be spaced evenly among the Geonosian spectators, on the second seating level. They can not do anything to reveal themselves until Windu gives the signal ("This party is over"), just like in the movie. Then the team has only one objective: protect Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Padme until Yoda and the Clone Army arrive.
-Assume all team members are willing to work together.
-Team has 24 hours prep to get to know each other, and study the arena and their enemies.
-Assume droids can be harmed by regular bullets (except for Droidekas protected by an energy bubble)
-Mace Windu is carrying two extra lightsabers which he will give to Anakin and Obi-Wan as soon as possible. Master Chief has an extra Battle Rifle and belt of frag grenades which he will give to Padme as soon as possible.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm fairly sure the team will do just fine.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@thetruebarryallen said:

I'm fairly sure the team will do just fine.

Yeah. Gambit and Iron Fist alone would be wrecking shop with their energy blasts. I wouldn't wish this kind of massacre of anything other than a droid.

Edit: Although to be fair there may be casualties. There were hundreds of Jedi killed at Geonosis IIRC, and they never ended up succeeding in the end.