Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By marvelrules2011
@Wise Son said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
Iron-Fist Got This
This. It's called debunking your claim. Black Panther has beaten a blood lusted, magically enhanced Iron Fist. Doubt he couldn't do the same thing again.
I still think Iron-Fist Got This
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Wise Son
@TheBatman586: I can do you a few better. Enjoy. 
He had the coordination and speed to
He had the coordination and speed to "hijack" Surfer's board. 
 Uses superior fighting skills and position to put Surfer in a choke hold before being blast from behind.
 Uses superior fighting skills and position to put Surfer in a choke hold before being blast from behind.
 Stealing the power cosmic using a device based off of Doom's tech.
 Stealing the power cosmic using a device based off of Doom's tech.
 It's from issue #52 of FF. It's his introduction.
 It's from issue #52 of FF. It's his introduction.
 Taking out Johnny with a vacuum.
 Taking out Johnny with a vacuum.
 Pouncing on Sue before she could react.
 Pouncing on Sue before she could react.
Knocking her out with sleeping gas and getting the jump of Thing. 
Knocking her out with sleeping gas and getting the jump of Thing. 
 Toys with Ben and then puts him down.
 Toys with Ben and then puts him down.
 Evading multiple attacks at once and the fight kind of ends there.
 Evading multiple attacks at once and the fight kind of ends there.
 You didn't ask for but I still find it funny. 
 You didn't ask for but I still find it funny. 
 He did this. I can't recall if Storm helped though.
 He did this. I can't recall if Storm helped though.
 One shoted. PIS or not?
 One shoted. PIS or not?
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Wise Son
@marvelrules2011 said:
@Wise Son said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
Iron-Fist Got This
This. It's called debunking your claim. Black Panther has beaten a blood lusted, magically enhanced Iron Fist. Doubt he couldn't do the same thing again.
Why? BP, Bats and Deathstroke seem to be favorites w/ prep. How does Danny come out on top?
Avatar image for marvelrules2011
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By marvelrules2011
@Wise Son said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
@Wise Son said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
Iron-Fist Got This
Why? BP, Bats and Deathstroke seem to be favorites w/ prep. How does Danny come out on top?
Iron-Fist stronger and hes faster
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Wise Son
@marvelrules2011 said:
@Wise Son said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
@Wise Son said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
Iron-Fist Got This
I just showed you in the scans that he isn't faster or more agile.....  

With his chi attacks, sure. Take them away and he loses his striking strength. He's just peak human without it. T'Challa is stronger than peak human with the heart shaped herb. So you're kind of wrong and kind of right on this point. The real question is can he land enough blows on BP? Judging by their battle, I doubt it but let's say he can. What's stopping BP from outfitting himself with Wakandan armor that protects him against such things?
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By marvelrules2011
@Wise Son said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
@Wise Son said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
@Wise Son said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
Iron-Fist Got This

With his chi attacks, sure. Take them away and he loses his striking strength. He's just peak human without it. T'Challa is stronger than peak human with the heart shaped herb. So you're kind of wrong and kind of right on this point. The real question is can he land enough blows on BP? Judging by their battle, I doubt it but let's say he can. What's stopping BP from outfitting himself with Wakandan armor that protects him against such things?
Well he is Stronger
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Wise Son
@marvelrules2011 said:
@Wise Son said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
@Wise Son said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
@Wise Son said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
Iron-Fist Got This

Well he is Stronger
But if he can't land those attacks what good are they? What's his defense against BP's vibranium claws, Deathstroke's sword, Cap's shield, Hawkeye's arrows, etc? He can't dodge everything. What's going to protect him when those attacks get through?
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By marvelrules2011
@Wise Son said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
@Wise Son said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
@Wise Son said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
@Wise Son said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
Iron-Fist Got This

Well he is Stronger
But if he can't land those attacks what good are they? What's his defense against BP's vibranium claws, Deathstroke's sword, Cap's shield, Hawkeye's arrows, etc? He can't dodge everything. What's going to protect him when those attacks get through?
Well he is gonna hit them at least one time
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@marvelrules2011:  

You arent giving alot of info.... 

Wise son just showed him getting beat by Black Panther, why is it so hard to understand?
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By marvelrules2011
@TheCerealKillz said:
@marvelrules2011:   You arent giving alot of info....  Wise son just showed him getting beat by Black Panther, why is it so hard to understand?
Forget it iM tired of Talking
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Wise Son
@Ren said:
Current Panther is depowered though, and while he looks BAD ASS, I'm not sure if his current costume is vibranium. I have to mention again I love the way he's being drawn right now.
There is no processed vibranium due to Doomwar so no his armor isn't made of it. I think this is Pre-Doomwar Panther as it wouldn't make much sense him being in this fight as is.
Bruce27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Bruce27

Leaning toward Batman, but Panther could win here as well. But I'll say Batman.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By pooty
@Wise Son: With all the great scans and post you have did you really have to use the "unbreakable arm lock" scan? LMAO
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By MzombieX

Taking into consideration everything. 
T'Challa has the best overall combination of :
(Great discipline & skill, intelligence, physical enhancement, heightened senses, vibranium equipment and other defensive/offensive tech with a Nation of resources backing him for prep time) 
I'm going with Black Panther on this one 

No Caption Provided
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By odinforce
@grimlock said:
@odinforce: how can a bataman with prep outdo a deathstroke with prep?
Batman has better feats of prep. Batman with prep is more potential than Deathstroke because he can face worldwide+ threats with prep and take down The Justice League with prep. I see Deathstroke with prep as good as taking down street levelers and some power houses but nothing like Batman can do.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Wise Son
@TheCerealKillz said:

@marvelrules2011:   You arent giving alot of info....  Wise son just showed him getting beat by Black Panther, why is it so hard to understand?

Thank you! 

@pooty said:

@Wise Son: With all the great scans and post you have did you really have to use the "unbreakable arm lock" scan? LMAO

Well, duh haha. It's the single greatest feat in Black Panther history haha. 

Anybody trying to argue for Deathstroke?
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#68  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Captain America vs Black Panther vs Daredevil vs Batman vs Red Hood vs Deathstroke vs Hawkeye vs Green Arrow vs Nighthawk vs Iron Fist vs Deadshot vs The Punisher  

with prep it goes in this order 

Deathstroke > Batman>Black panther>Red Hood> Captain America> Daredevil>Iron Fist> Deadshot> punisher> Green arrow> hawkeye ( i don't know who Nighthawk is..so he/ or she is last for now

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By demifiend
@odinforce said:
@Supermanwithatan01: oh wow with 24 hours prep, batman, deathstroke, and black panther have a great advantage. with that amount of time, i'd give it to batman or panther. with no prep, i'd go with iron fist
agree
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Wise Son
That fight between Panther and Iron Fist was impromptu, IIRC. Bats got his butt beat down pretty bad without his gadgets by Deathstroke. They were both unarmed and he just got bested. If it's a random encounter I think Slade can take Batman. I could be wrong though.

Something I left out but I feel I need to prove Panther's prep ability, sooo. Mephisto was empowering Achebe, an enemy of Wakanda, with great power. Panther used a combination of Wakandan tech and magic to create a forcefield that cut Mephisto off from his realm and his power. He decked him with one punch. Panther forced Mephisto back to his realm, ripping his heart out in the process. They both returned to his realm and struck a deal to keep Wakanda out of Mephisto's clutches. The price? His soul. T'Challa one upped the Lord of Lies though and overwhelmed him when he revealed all the souls of Wakanda's chieftans were all inexplicably tied to one another. Not to mention he was blessed by the Panther God. He couldn't handle all the pure, noble souls at once and they threatened to destroy him. Mephisto was in a visible panic and pleaded for T'Challa to release him from his oath. I count that as a victory.

Yes, I got scans.