Street Leveler Tourney: Round 4 Fight 2: (2)Spiderman vs (3)Agent Venom

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Poll Street Leveler Tourney: Round 4 Fight 2: (2)Spiderman vs (3)Agent Venom (9 votes)

Spiderman 33%
Agent Venom 44%
Too close to call 22%

Hey guys! Its P_I_S here with another 32 man Bracket. I know what your thinking, I just made another one like a week ago. Well sorry about that, I actually had a few characters listed twice, which messed up the seeding of the entire bracket. So here goes my Street Leveler bracket to settle who's the best street leveler.

Rules

• For round 4, will have full knowledge of opponent(weaknesses, strengths, power set), and 24 hours of prep
  • moralsoff/ bloodlusted
  • Locations of battle will vary
  • Win by Death/KO
  • No BFR
  • If a character does not win by 50% or more, than the winner will be decided by which ever side provides the best argument as to why that character wins.

*Due to the seeding of the bracket, there may be Hey guys! Its P_I_S here with another 32 man Bracket. I know what your thinking, I just made another one like a week ago. Well sorry about that, I actually had a few characters listed twice, which messed up the seeding of the entire bracket. So here goes my Street Leveler bracket to settle who's the best street leveler.

Brackets:

Vs

(Has AR15 with 50 rounds of ammo each, 2 combat knives, and 2 glocs with 25 rounds each)

Fight starts 50 feet apart on top of Planet Hotel.

Previous Fight:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/street-leveler-tourney-round-4-fight-2-1-toxin-vs--1649633/

• 
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey has Iron Suit.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Hm. With prep I think Spiderman could take this. Fire webbing, plus sonics, plus durability boost from armor, equals good fight ending in Peter's favor.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Sill Flash.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

isaacspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm. With prep I think Spiderman could take this. Fire webbing, plus sonics, plus durability boost from armor, equals good fight ending in Peter's favor.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Still Thompson in a random.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By blackspidey2099

@petey_is_spidey said:

Spidey has Iron Suit.

Change the weak Iron Spider suit to one of Spidey's better suits such as Spider-Armor Mark II or Mark III, or the Stealth suit, and Spidey stomps. The Iron Spider suit would just be a hindrance to Spidey as it wasn't very advanced, and Flash could easily just tear out a waldo and stab Spidey with it. Tony's suit was not as good as Peter's. To be honest, even plain ol' red and blues would be better.

Of course, due to prep, Spidey would just ditch the weak Iron Spider for his Spider-Armor Mk III, and then proceed to royally curbstomp poor Flash (sorry Flash) all over the place.

PS: How are Spider-characters street level at all? The fact that ALL 4 CHARACTERS in the semis are related to Spidey should just prove how far above they are compared to street level characters. Not to mention prep time for Peter, one of the smartest people on Earth 616.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey said:

Spidey has Iron Suit.

Change the weak Iron Spider suit to one of Spidey's better suits such as Spider-Armor Mark II or Mark III, or the Stealth suit, and Spidey stomps. The Iron Spider suit would just be a hindrance to Spidey as it wasn't very advanced, and Flash could easily just tear out a waldo and stab Spidey with it. Tony's suit was not as good as Peter's. To be honest, even plain ol' red and blues would be better.

Of course, due to prep, Spidey would just ditch the weak Iron Spider for his Spider-Armor Mk III, and then proceed to royally curbstomp poor Flash (sorry Flash) all over the place.

PS: How are Spider-characters street level at all? The fact that ALL 4 CHARACTERS in the semis are related to Spidey should just prove how far above they are compared to street level characters. Not to mention prep time for Peter, one of the smartest people on Earth 616.

Great point. But as you stated, since he has prep, he can just choose which ever suit he sees fit.

On the second note, I'll make sure to not include any Spider-related characters if I decide to make a street leveler tourney 2. They are more of a lower mid-tier characters.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099 said:

@petey_is_spidey said:

Spidey has Iron Suit.

Great point. But as you stated, since he has prep, he can just choose which ever suit he sees fit.

On the second note, I'll make sure to not include any Spider-related characters if I decide to make a street leveler tourney 2. They are more of a lower mid-tier characters.

Yeah, Spider-Men are all mid tiers. Most symbiotes would probably be high mid tiers if not for their sonic/fire weaknesses.