Street Leveler Tourney: Round 1 Fight 4: (21)Rhino vs (5)Batman

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Poll Street Leveler Tourney: Round 1 Fight 4: (21)Rhino vs (5)Batman (13 votes)

Rhino 77%
Batman 15%
Too close to call 8%

Hey guys! Its P_I_S here with another 32 man Bracket. I know what your thinking, I just made another one like a week ago. Well sorry about that, I actually had a few characters listed twice, which messed up the seeding of the entire bracket. So here goes my Street Leveler bracket to settle who's the best street leveler.

Rules

• For round 2, will have full knowledge of opponent(weaknesses, strengths, power set), but no prep
  • Both characters are in character
  • Locations of battle will vary
  • Win by Death/KO
  • No BFR
  • If a character does not win by 50% or more, than the winner will be decided by which ever side provides the best argument as to why that character wins.

*Due to the seeding of the bracket, there may be Hey guys! Its P_I_S here with another 32 man Bracket. I know what your thinking, I just made another one like a week ago. Well sorry about that, I actually had a few characters listed twice, which messed up the seeding of the entire bracket. So here goes my Street Leveler bracket to settle who's the best street leveler.

Rules

• For round 2, will have full knowledge of opponent(weaknesses, strengths, power set), but no prep
  • Both characters are in character
  • Locations of battle will vary
  • Win by Death/KO

a few mismatches. I'm sorry about that, but I tried to make it as unbiased as possible.

Bracket Here:

Vs

(standard gear and batmobile)

Streets of Gotham. Both start 50 yards apart.

Previous Fights:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/street-leveler-tourney-round-2-fight-1-1-toxin-vs--1645388/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/street-leveler-tourney-round-1-fight-1-9-wolverine-1645474/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/street-leveler-tourney-round-2-fight-3-4-kaine-vs--1645699/

• 
isaacspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This is a close one, but I give it to Rhino. I don't think Batman can put him down.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obvious winner here.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By TheDandyMan

If Rhino isn't jobbing he wins.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does Prometheus beat Midnighter? Oh and Rhino stomps. Literally

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Lol why is Spider-Man, Kaine, Rhino and Venom here? They are all FAR FAR FAR above street level. Spidey himself is a mid tier powerhouse who can beat many more powerful characters due to his speed and spider sense. Kaine and Venom are FAR more powerful than him. Rhino is an 80 tonner.

I feel sorry for all the truly street level characters who will be stomped.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@trionace: I was wondering about Prometheus and Midnighter too. Also wondering how Toxin, Venom, and Brock-Venom are street guys too.

Unless this is New 52 Midnighter I guess? He is supposed to be significantly weaker.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: I still think that New 52 Midnighter should take out Prometheus imo....me too. Some of these seem like bad match ups