Doveland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Doveland

Rules

• Six hours preparation.Can specify special equipment as LONG AS IT IS TRUE TO CHARACTER (so no martial artists toting bazookas or Poison Ivy rocking a Batsuit!)
  • Occurs in the streets of Gotham
  • This was all done with a random number generator thingy.
  • 13 participants meant one received a bye.
  • Feel free to debate! It will DEFFS improve your chances.

Round 1

One_Upper:
Tier 1 - Wraith
Tier 2 - Snake Eyes
Tier 3 - Helix
Prepper is Helix
vs
Fury714:
Tier 1 - Batman
Tier 2 - Nick Fury
Tier 3 - Hawkeye
Prepper is Batman 

RainEffect:
Tier 1 - X-23
Tier 2 - Jill Valentine
Tier 3 - Talia al Ghul
Prepper is Talia al Ghul
vs
Crackerjack82:
Tier 1 - Agent X
Tier 2 - Taskmaster
Tier 3 - Crossbones
Prepper is Agent X

Alexandrinus:
Tier 1 - Spider-Woman
Tier 2 - Captain America
Tier 3 - Current De-powered Hercules
Prepper is Captain America 
vs
Enzeru:
Tier 1 - Spider-Man
Tier 2 - Black Panther
Tier 3 - Jason Todd
Prepper is Black Panther

Doveland:
Tier 1 - Daken
Tier 2 - Miranda Lawson
Tier 3 - Tim Drake
Prepper is Tim Drake. 
vs
HigorM:
Tier 1 - Cassandra Cain
Tier 2 - Mr. Terrific 
Tier 3 - Black Widow
Prepper is Mr. Terrific 

CitizenBane:
Tier 1 - Sensei
Tier 2 - Ravager
Tier 3 - Bane (Without Venom)
Prepper is Bane 
vs
Progenitor:
Tier 1 - Albert Wesker
Tier 2 - Azrael (Jean-Paul Valley)
Tier 3 - Mr. X
Prepper is Wesker 

Clutch:
Tier 1 - Bronze Tiger
Tier 2 - Prince of Orphans
Tier 3 - Steel Serpent
Prepper is Steel Serpent
vs
Havenless:
Tier 1 - Wolverine
Tier 2 - Daredevil
Tier 3 - The Joker
Prepper is Joker

Bye into Round 2

IfDCRuledTheWorld:
Tier 1 - Lady Shiva
Tier 2 - Elektra
Tier 3 - Domino 
Prepper is Domino

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

Ok, here's my round against progenitor. 

Bane already knows Azrael's limits and capabilities. He preps Ravager and Sensei on them. Ravager would have her father's Prometheum equipment and her Clock King inhaler that activates her precog. Sensei has a vial of water from the Lazarus Pit that extends his stamina. Bane would have Prometheum armor and a machine-gun, paid for by Sensei using Ra's great wealth.

Mr. X's TP foresight isn't at the level where it can compete with Ravager's precog. In the past, he has lost to Wolverine when the latter provoked a berserker rage in himself, so Mr. X couldn't predict what he was going to do. Ravager's inhaler would increase her adrenaline output to similar levels of rage. That combined with her superhuman strength, speed and skills should land her a win.   

Sensei would use the vial of Lazarus water to increase his stamina. From there he can dominate Azrael with ease. 

Then it's Bane, Sensei and Ravager against Wesker. Team wins.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By RainEffect

Aw man ... Taskmaster? Really?*sighs* Give me a little while to prepare my strategy.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Doveland: So we´ll face each other right away! that´s awesome!!

did you check your PM box? i leave you a question there..

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Havenless

My team didn't make it into the tournament? Yowza, did I miss something? (Wolverine, Daredevil, Joker)

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OptimusPalm
@Havenless
Maybe Doveland missed you team out. PM her, coz one team has a bye through to the next round so your team could face that one.  

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By progenitorigin
@CitizenBane said:
Ok, here's my round against progenitor.  Bane already knows Azrael's limits and capabilities. He preps Ravager and Sensei on them. Ravager would have her father's Prometheum equipment and her Clock King inhaler that activates her precog. Sensei has a vial of water from the Lazarus Pit that extends his stamina. Bane would have Prometheum armor and a machine-gun, paid for by Sensei using Ra's great wealth.  Mr. X's TP foresight isn't at the level where it can compete with Ravager's precog. In the past, he has lost to Wolverine when the latter provoked a berserker rage in himself, so Mr. X couldn't predict what he was going to do. Ravager's inhaler would increase her adrenaline output to similar levels of rage. That combined with her superhuman strength, speed and skills should land her a win.    Sensei would use the vial of Lazarus water to increase his stamina. From there he can dominate Azrael with ease.  Then it's Bane, Sensei and Ravager against Wesker. Team wins.

Due to prep, Albert Wesker would most likely match Mister X to Sensei, seeing as Mister X is an international cage-fighting champion who's not only hung with people such as Wolverine and Deadpool, but has also defeated and killed superhumans, as well as highly skilled H2H combatants such as Taskmaster, and fortunately, due to his mutant power and low-level telepathy, he would be able to read Sensei's movements before Sensei even executes them, handily defeating Sensei due to this advantage. 

As for Ravager, Azrael has hung with Deathstroke before, more specifically, in a swordfight,  Jean-Paul Valley has significant strength, enough to lift a sizable tree from the road when it was in his way, and his mind is programmed for battle, if he was able to hang with the likes of Batman when it comes to skill, and able to defeat the likes of Bane before when it comes to both skill and physical enhancements, not to mention the technoloogical gear of his suit, a flaming sword as well as the blades from his gauntlets and other hidden weapons, he should be able to eventually put Ravager down. 

Lastly, but certainly not least, Albert Wesker would most likely choose an intelligent opponent such as Bane for himself, Wesker himself being genius-level intellect, i'm sure he and Bane would exchange quips before Wesker expresses his superior after-image speed & strength, himself having vastly improved combat skill in the spirit of Kung-Fu, augmented by his own aggressive speed and ferocity in the midst of battle.  Although Bane would be a worthy opponent of skill, physical stats alone would eventually overwhelm Bane as Albert Wesker would slowly pick him apart by delivering blows hard enough to send a few men flying back by force impact alone (palm strike), while moving faster than the eye can keep up with. 

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Saren
@progenitor said:
@CitizenBane said:
Ok, here's my round against progenitor.  Bane already knows Azrael's limits and capabilities. He preps Ravager and Sensei on them. Ravager would have her father's Prometheum equipment and her Clock King inhaler that activates her precog. Sensei has a vial of water from the Lazarus Pit that extends his stamina. Bane would have Prometheum armor and a machine-gun, paid for by Sensei using Ra's great wealth.  Mr. X's TP foresight isn't at the level where it can compete with Ravager's precog. In the past, he has lost to Wolverine when the latter provoked a berserker rage in himself, so Mr. X couldn't predict what he was going to do. Ravager's inhaler would increase her adrenaline output to similar levels of rage. That combined with her superhuman strength, speed and skills should land her a win.    Sensei would use the vial of Lazarus water to increase his stamina. From there he can dominate Azrael with ease.  Then it's Bane, Sensei and Ravager against Wesker. Team wins.

Due to prep, Albert Wesker would most likely match Mister X to Sensei, seeing as Mister X is an international cage-fighting champion who's not only hung with people such as Wolverine and Deadpool, but has also defeated and killed superhumans, as well as highly skilled H2H combatants such as Taskmaster, and fortunately, due to his mutant power and low-level telepathy, he would be able to read Sensei's movements before Sensei even executes them, handily defeating Sensei due to this advantage. 

As for Ravager, Azrael has hung with Deathstroke before, more specifically, in a swordfight,  Jean-Paul Valley has significant strength, enough to lift a sizable tree from the road when it was in his way, and his mind is programmed for battle, if he was able to hang with the likes of Batman when it comes to skill, and able to defeat the likes of Bane before when it comes to both skill and physical enhancements, not to mention the technoloogical gear of his suit, a flaming sword as well as the blades from his gauntlets and other hidden weapons, he should be able to eventually put Ravager down. 

Lastly, but certainly not least, Albert Wesker would most likely choose an intelligent opponent such as Bane for himself, Wesker himself being genius-level intellect, i'm sure he and Bane would exchange quips before Wesker expresses his superior after-image speed & strength, himself having vastly improved combat skill in the spirit of Kung-Fu, augmented by his own aggressive speed and ferocity in the midst of battle.  Although Bane would be a worthy opponent of skill, physical stats alone would eventually overwhelm Bane as Albert Wesker would slowly pick him apart by delivering blows hard enough to send a few men flying back by force impact alone (palm strike), while moving faster than the eye can keep up with. 

This is contingent on the matchup you've created, but I'll go with this for the sake of the argument. If the need arises, I'll present my own matchup later on.

Sensei vs Mr. X: Sensei has been shown to move faster than the mind can follow. He was able to fatally strike Ra's al Ghul (one of the best fighters in the DCU) so quickly that Ra's did not even know Sensei had moved before it was too late.  
No Caption Provided

He's a deadly fighter with hundreds and hundreds of years of experience and skills. He was able to effortlessly demolish Batman in under a minute, something even the best martial artists in the world can not boast of. The only thing that holds him back is his age, which reduces his stamina a great deal. With the vial of Lazarus water I provided him, that hindrance is removed. In fact, it would greatly augment his physical attributes. Ra's defeated Batman easily after using the Lazarus Pit. Sensei's boost would make him faster, stronger and deadlier than ever. Mister X shies away from fighting people like Spider-Man because even with his TP, they are too fast for him to deal with. I believe a similar scenario would arise when he fights Sensei under these conditions. Knowing your opponent's actions is only half the battle, you need to be able to do something about them in time. Mr. X has trained for decades, Sensei has trained for nearly a millenium, and a lot of that was in Nanda Parbat. If he had his Beholder Mask as well, he'd beat Mr. X easily. 

Ravager vs Azrael: Azrael has sparred with Slade, true. But Rose has one key advantage in this fight: her precognition. Her regular precog is already at the level where she can see and react to attacks at point blank range, and take out foes with ease. With her Clock King inhaler, her precog can be boosted to the point where she'd be able to play out the entire fight in her head and see every move that Jean-Paul would make. Her precog is boosted by her adrenaline output, so the longer the fight proceeds the sharper her precog becomes.  
No Caption Provided

She has great speed feats as well. She was able to dodge a point-blank strike by Cassandra Cain, and we all know how fast she is. And in a later Titans arc, she went toe-to-toe with a brainwashed, moral-less Cass and was holding her own comfortably until Inertia interfered. Her H2H skills compare favorably with Cassandra Cain, so I believe she surpasses Jean-Paul in that regard. Her father's Prometheum armor would absorb a lot of Azrael's physical strikes' damage, and her energy swords can slice through most anything. She also KO'd Aquagirl, who has great physical strength as well.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

She also has a wicked healing factor. She set of an explosion at point-blank range that destroyed an entire building, and survived it. Azrael defeated a Bane who was suffering from severe Venom withdrawal, it's not the same thing as fighting a stable Bane. And the Az-Bat armor (is that what's being used here?) has a fatal flaw that Batman quickly noticed: it is too large and bulky to allow quick attacks, and can thus be dodged with someone of Ravager's stats. If it's the Azrael armor, Ravager has feats that place her on or above that level of speed.      
Wesker vs Bane: This I concede to be an extremely uphill battle for Bane. He's been shown to tank bullets and arrows with not even a sign of pain, and has taken metahuman strikes several times. He even survived a Kryptonian-level punch that tore through his abdomen at one point, though it KO'd him instantly. With armor and weaponry, Bane should be able to take some damage from Wesker and land a few shots. He's shown to be strong enough to rip off an opponent's head in an instant, though laying his hands on Wesker is not going to be easy. Bane will most likely go down in this fight. But I believe Wesker will go down to the combination of an amped Sensei and a precognitive Ravager.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By progenitorigin
@CitizenBane

As far as Mister X against Sensei goes; as shown above in the scan against Taskmaster, he was able to deal with the burst of speed of 2 arrows being shot at him, easily catching and breaking them without much effort at all.  While he couldn't keep up with the likes of Quicksilver, there's no proof to suggest that Mister X can't keep up with bursts of speed.  As for his own speed, Taskmaster was using a billy-club to assist him in exiting the cage during their cage-fight, and Mister X was already there waiting casually, proving that his own speed would be formidable enough to engage the likes of even an amped Sensei, as it was said in a prior scan, Mister X has defeated countless foes, including super-humans. 

Concerning Azrael and Ravager, in my opinion, this is the closest match-up in our clash.  While Ravager has her advantages in her pre-cog abilities, Azrael himself still possesses the mental programming to hang with the likes of Deathstroke, Batman, Bane, so I believe his suit would be able to tank her speed attacks, allowing her to get close enough for him to use his flaming blades upon, or to use his own strength to incapacitate her, as he was able to do to Batman, shown below. 

Fortunately, Albert Wesker has shown the ability to take on more than one opponent in the past, even when he toon on The Ivans, 2 helmeted Tyrants who moved in unison.  Having the strength in one kick to explode the head off a large Hunter, who's physiology could be comparable to that of Killer Croc's, although more savage, and caused by viral mutation.  If need be, Wesker would be able to use either his Samurai Edge sidearm, or his magnum to cheap-shot either Ravager or Sensei, distracting them long enough to give both Mister X and Azrael that extra edge against their own opponents.  As for Bane, there's no doubt he's a tank as far as punishment goes, but Wesker has shown the ability to toss people around like ragdolls, i'm sure he could keep Bane out of the equation with a few well-placed kicks or hits. 

Despite the match-ups, Albert Wesker would prove a formidable factor in aiding his teammates as in fighting 2 at once, Mister X would be able to, theoretically, read the minds of any of the 3 opponents, as the only people he's been confused by before were a berserker Wolverine, a faster than radiowaves Quicksilver at consistent movement, and the complex equation of Amadeus Cho.  Azrael was shown to be nigh a genius in technological weapons, and was more than able to replace Batman for the time he did with an even more deadly resolve.
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By crackerjack82

@RainEffect: no worries, I won't be able to sit and place my plan until tomorrow

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By PikminMania

Round 1

One_Upper:WINNER
Tier 1 - Wraith- I'm guessing Wraith is the amalgam character
Tier 2 - Snake Eyes
Tier 3 - Helix
Prepper is Helix
vs
Fury714:
Tier 1 - Batman
Tier 2 - Nick Fury
Tier 3 - Hawkeye
Prepper is Batman 

RainEffect:
Tier 1 - X-23
Tier 2 - Jill Valentine
Tier 3 - Talia al Ghul
Prepper is Talia al Ghul
vs
Crackerjack82:WINNER

Tier 1 - Agent X
Tier 2 - Taskmaster
Tier 3 - Crossbones
Prepper is Agent X

Alexandrinus:
Tier 1 - Spider-Woman
Tier 2 - Captain America
vs
Enzeru: WINNER
Tier 1 - Spider-Man
Tier 2 - Black Panther
Tier 3 - Jason Todd
Prepper is Black Panther

Doveland:
Tier 1 - Daken
Tier 2 - Miranda Lawson
Tier 3 - Tim Drake
Prepper is Tim Drake. 
vs
HigorM:WINNER
Tier 1 - Cassandra Cain
Tier 2 - Mr. Terrific 
Tier 3 - Black Widow
Prepper is Mr. Terrific 

CitizenBane:
Tier 1 - Sensei
Tier 2 - Ravager
Prepper is Bane 
vs
Progenitor:WINNER
Tier 1 - Albert Wesker
Tier 3 - Mr. X
Prepper is Wesker 
Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Clutch

Funny...My team isn't here...?

Doveland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Doveland
@Clutch: @Havenless: Ah guys I'm SO SORRY! I used the wrong list in the number generator! I saved two lists on Word Documents, but I used the wrong one (one was a draft). FACEPALM. I'll fix that up right now, but someone still gets a bye, because of there being 15.
RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RainEffect

Here's my Pre-Debate Votes

One_Upper:
Tier 1 - Wraith
Tier 2 - Snake Eyes
Tier 3 - Helix
Prepper is Helix
vs
Fury714:
Tier 1 - Batman
Tier 2 - Nick Fury
Tier 3 - Hawkeye
Prepper is Batman 

Winner is Fury714 - Imagine the sort of tech Batman could fuse with Hawkeye's arrows. Snake Eyes could be very dangerous, but Bruce is all about fighting ninjas.   

RainEffect:
Tier 1 - X-23
Tier 2 - Jill Valentine
Tier 3 - Talia al Ghul
Prepper is Talia al Ghul
vs
Crackerjack82:
Tier 1 - Agent X
Tier 2 - Taskmaster
Tier 3 - Crossbones
Prepper is Agent X 

Winner is RainEffect - I'll have my strategy up soon, but in summary, here's what will happen. Jill Valentine is incredibly fast and agile after the T virus upgrade, so I don't see Taskmaster being able to keep up with her. He can copy moves, but he himself isn't very fast. Talia al Ghul is a master of leaving ambushes (one of which I will elaborate on in my strategy) and X-23 is a highly-trained killing machine.

Alexandrinus:
Tier 1 - Spider-Woman
Tier 2 - Captain America
vs
Enzeru:
Tier 1 - Spider-Man
Tier 2 - Black Panther
Tier 3 - Jason Todd
Prepper is Black Panther 

Winner is Enzeru - Very interesting confrontation. I love Jessica Drew and I think she would really help alexandrinus out here, but with Black Panther prepping and Jason leading the ground assault, I don't see how alex can win (unless he debates otherwise, of course).

Doveland:
Tier 1 - Daken
Tier 2 - Miranda Lawson
Tier 3 - Tim Drake
Prepper is Tim Drake. 
vs
HigorM:
Tier 1 - Cassandra Cain
Tier 2 - Mr. Terrific 
Tier 3 - Black Widow
Prepper is Mr. Terrific 

Winner is Doveland - This is hard to judge without any strategies, but the way I see it, if we compare Tier to Tier, Doveland will win. Daken has fought X-23 and Wolverine in the past, and he's arguably a lot faster than Logan due to a lack of adamantium. Cassandra is deadly, but the healing factor gives Daken the win (she's been defeated by Ravager who had a healing factor). Miranda Lawson versus Mr. Terrific ... biotics would probably give the advantage. Plus, her Overload skill would screw over any of the T-Spheres that Terrific would use. Tim Drake vs Black Widow would benefit Natasha, but by this time, Daken will be in.

CitizenBane:
Tier 1 - Sensei
Tier 2 - Ravager
Prepper is Bane 
vs
Progenitor:
Tier 1 - Albert Wesker
Tier 3 - Mr. X
Prepper is Wesker 

Winner is ... still watching their debate.

Clutch:
Tier 1 - Bronze Tiger
Tier 3 - Steel Serpent
Prepper is Steel Serpent
vs
Havenless:
Tier 1 - Wolverine
Tier 2 - Daredevil
Tier 3 - The Joker
Prepper is Joker 

Winner is - I'm iffy about Prince of Orphans still being here, but I don't want to cause trouble. I actually might have to give this to Havenless for now. I'll wait for debates.

Bye into Round 2

IfDCRuledTheWorld:
Tier 1 - Lady Shiva
Tier 2 - Elektra
Tier 3 - Domino 
Prepper is Domino
mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mrtrevorguy

My winners

Fury714

RainEffect

Alexandrinus

HigorM:

CitizenBane

Havenless

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sherlock

One_Upper:
Tier 1 - Wraith
Tier 2 - Snake Eyes
Tier 3 - Helix 
Prepper is Helix
vs
Fury714:
Tier 1 - Batman
Tier 2 - Nick Fury
Tier 3 - Hawkeye
Prepper is Batman 

Not so sure here leaning towards Fury currently

RainEffect:
Tier 1 - X-23
Tier 2 - Jill Valentine
Tier 3 - Talia al Ghul
Prepper is Talia al Ghul
vs
Crackerjack82:
Tier 1 - Agent X
Tier 2 - Taskmaster
Tier 3 - Crossbones
Prepper is Agent X 

X has a great healing factor so a battle with Laura could be interesting
I just dont see Talia and Jill beng able to contend with Tasky and Crossbones

Alexandrinus:
Tier 1 - Spider-Woman
Tier 2 - Captain America
vs
Enzeru:
Tier 1 - Spider-Man
Tier 2 - Black Panther
Tier 3 - Jason Todd
Prepper is Black Panther 

Im not sure is this current Panther?Im kinda leaning towards Alex since Spiderwoman (Assuming its Jess) has beaten Pete before and i think herc can take Jason

Doveland:
Tier 1 - Daken
Tier 2 - Miranda Lawson
Tier 3 - Tim Drake
Prepper is Tim Drake. 
vs
HigorM:
Tier 1 - Cassandra Cain
Tier 2 - Mr. Terrific 
Tier 3 - Black Widow
Prepper is Mr. Terrific 

I Just dont see anyone on this team being able to put Daken down

CitizenBane:
Tier 1 - Sensei
Tier 2 - Ravager
Prepper is Bane 
vs
Progenitor:
Tier 1 - Albert Wesker
Tier 3 - Mr. X
Prepper is Wesker 

Im gonna watch this one since there is actually something going on.

Clutch:
Tier 1 - Bronze Tiger
Tier 3 - Steel Serpent
Prepper is Steel Serpent
vs
Havenless:
Tier 1 - Wolverine
Tier 2 - Daredevil
Tier 3 - The Joker
Prepper is Joker

Prince of Orphans can and will solo this easily

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Saren
@progenitor: That was my purpose behind giving Sensei the Lazarus water. It boosts your stats, but drives you into a feral rage immediately after it's use. Mister X was quickly outmatched by a berserker Wolverine, so a Sensei driven into blind rage by the Lazarus vial would defeat him in a similar manner. He would be solely focused on destroying X, as the Riddler stated that using the Lazarus waters gives you "a clarity of purpose". Most armor is useless here. Sensei was able to impale Batman with a wooden stick despite the latter's armor and a chainmail covering. An amped Sensei with superhuman strength and speed would be able to do much worse, seeing as Mister X's greatest advantage has been removed by the feral rage. Sensei is a more skilled fighter than Wolverine as well.  
No Caption Provided

As for Azrael beating Batman, Rose took on the entire Terror Titans roster, without her weapons or precog, and beat them without breaking a sweat. 
No Caption Provided

I also doubt Azrael's armor would last against Ravager's energy blades, they have cut through almost anything in Titans. Again, Batman didn't have the advantage of precog like Rose's that lets her map out and foresee all of Azrael's moves. Jean-Paul shouldn't be able to land a blow on Rose unless Rose lets him. Her energy swords are more damaging than his flaming sword. Rose was even able to defeat Clock King, whose precognition is better than hers. Note her comments on the nature of precog, which can apply to the Sensei vs Mister X fight. Rose has great battle intuition as well. She was able to quickly identify ways to damage Black Lanterns when they ambushed her. With Bane's mind backing her, it would be simple for her to identify and exploit low points in Azrael's movements and attacks.
No Caption Provided

Finally, a non-prepped Bane was able to fight off multiple Black Lanterns at the same time, who, it has to be said, are deadlier, stronger and more powerful than Wesker.
No Caption Provided

As for Wesker killing a Tyrant, Bane has killed monsters far bigger and stronger than him. He also defeated Killer Croc when the latter ambushed him, and broke his arms. Twice. This was Croc in the early 90's, before he started jobbing like a maniac.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Keep in mind that these were the feats of a non-prepped Bane. A prepped version, armed with Prometheum armor and weaponry would be able to tank quite a few blows and land some critical shots of his own. Wesker thrives in open spaces, where his freedom of movement is maximized. Bane would be able to take the battle into a confined area, where his size and reach would give him an advantage, allowing him to inflict more damage. If Wesker doesn't move at his full potential, which he doesn't usually do at the start of a battle, Bane can hang on for reinforcements. Wesker's durability and speed would still be a problem, though. That's where Ravager and Sensei step in. Wesker, for all his inhuman agility, still lives in the moment, while Ravager lives ahead in the future. She has already shown the ability to easily dodge multiple metahuman strikes at point-blank range. If she shares her knowledge of Wesker's future movements and position with an amped, bloodlusted Sensei and a weakened but still fighting Bane, together their strength and weaponry can overwhelm him. He'd be taking superhuman punches, Prometheum bullets and strikes, flash grenades, incendiary grenades, all at the same time. In addition to that, Sensei's Beholder Mask would be gradually weakening Wesker and strengthening himself.

Bane also has one key advantage: experience in large-scale warfare. He has led armies into battle before, and has improvised strategies on the spot that ensured a victory for his side. With 6 hours of prep, he could do so much more than mere improvisation. Ravager's inhaler would allow her to see the entire battle for all three opponents before it started, and Bane would exploit that knowledge along with Sensei's wealth and resources.
No Caption Provided
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Saren

Wait, Prince of Orphans is in the tourney? How?

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By PikminMania
@Enzeru: I think the problem is that Jason Todd couldn't defeat any of Alex's team.

Spider-woman could stalemate Spider-man
BP could stalemate Captain America
Hercules would defeat Jason Todd

But now that I look at it I think you are right about the prep ordeal... I have changed my vote.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Saren

These are my votes so far, with the result of my match against progenitor withheld:  

One_Upper: 
Tier 1 - Wraith 
Tier 2 - Snake Eyes 
Tier 3 - Helix 
Prepper is Helix 
vs 
Fury714: WINNER
Tier 1 - Batman 
Tier 2 - Nick Fury 
Tier 3 - Hawkeye 
Prepper is Batman  

Prepped Batman and Nick Fury's resources? I'm sold. Waiting on arguments from both sides, though,

RainEffect: WINNER
Tier 1 - X-23 
Tier 2 - Jill Valentine 
Tier 3 - Talia al Ghul 
Prepper is Talia al Ghul 
vs 
Crackerjack82: 
Tier 1 - Agent X 
Tier 2 - Taskmaster 
Tier 3 - Crossbones 
Prepper is Agent X 

Talia is useless here, RainEffect! The only advantage I can see is her wealth and resources that would contribute to the prep. Jill's speed, reflexes, enhanced stats and extensive training are more than a match for Crossbones and Agent X, and X-23 can hold off Taskmaster with her healing factor until Jill and Talia help her out. I can think of ways that Crackerjack82 could win, though, so I'll wait for arguments. 

Alexandrinus: 
Tier 1 - Spider-Woman 
Tier 2 - Captain America 
Tier 3 - Current De-powered Hercules 
vs 
Enzeru: WINNER
Tier 1 - Spider-Man
Tier 2 - Black Panther
Tier 3 - Jason Todd
Prepper is Black Panther  

Black Panther's prep easily outclasses Cap's. That's what it comes down to.

DovelandWINNER
Tier 1 - Daken
Tier 2 Miranda Lawson
Tier 3 - Tim Drake 
Prepper is Tim Drake. 
vs 
HigorM: 
Tier 1 - Cassandra Cain 
Tier 2 - Mr. Terrific  
Tier 3 - Black Widow 
Prepper is Mr. Terrific  

The intellect of Tim Drake and the tactical skill of Miranda Lawson. Daken's pheromones would also wreak havoc on the other team.

Clutch: WINNER, duh.
Tier 1 - Bronze Tiger 
Tier 2 Prince of Orphans
Tier 3 Steel Serpent
Prepper is Steel Serpent 
vs 
Havenless: 
Tier 1 - Wolverine 
Tier 2 - Daredevil 
Tier 3 - The Joker 
Prepper is Joker  

Prince Of Orphans? Seriously?

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Clutch

It's not like he's undefeatable.

Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By the people here;most certainly;they do not even have the means to simply touch him.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Clutch

Lol. Zealot was my second pick.

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well she would not be able to defeat him either...

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

i´m coming with the strategy.. just hang in there :D

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

Doveland:

Tier 1 - Daken

Tier 2 - Miranda Lawson

Tier 3 - Tim Drake

Prepper is Tim Drake.

vs

HigorM:

Tier 1 - Cassandra Cain

No Caption Provided

Tier 2 - Mr. Terrific

No Caption Provided

Tier 3 - Black Widow

No Caption Provided

Prepper is Mr. Terrific

STRATEGY:

First, the team will use the preparation time to assemble the best possible strategy from the skills of each one. Black Widow will share her knowledge from SHIELD, Avengers, etc to Mr. Terrific, moving him detailed information about Daken, skills, personality, weaknesses, and all that is useful and necessary for battle. Also inform about his passage in Dark Reign, in which he fought Spider-Man and Hawkeye, at which time both were able to defend against mutant pheromones from information provided by Wolverine.

Then, Holt will use his T-Spheres for quick access to all existing satellites, which contain information useful to the team. Michael also uses the data already contained in the spheres of Tim Drake, exploring everything you can about it, and then mapping the location of the fight for better placement. After this initial moment, Mr. Terrific will use his intellect to come up with the brilliant strategic plan that exploits the weaknesses of the opposing team, and enhances the skills of his team.

Michael Holt will set the order of the struggles this way:

-Mr. Terrific x Daken

Mr. T will use his mask to protect himself from Daken pheromones, then will coordinate their T-Spheres to carry out multiple attacks to the mutant, weakening him gradually, alternating with combinations of physical damage and electrical discharges, always keeping a safe distance from claws, if necessary will command the spheres to make laser-grids to cause significant damage in Daken, hindering their recovery, and so there is a moment of weakness by the mutant, one Sphere will be ordered to self-destruct causing a blast to finish off him.

-Cassandra Cain x Tim Drake

Here I see that both are struggling at home, but Cass takes advantage against Tim, better training, she has already proven that fights better then him, along with the time of preparation, and knowing she will fight with him, Batgirl will simply recall their movements, if necessary she will use the data provided by Mr. Terrific to analyze and recognize his last fights using his weakness against him in this fight, plus the body reading ability, predicting the movements of the opponent before they even try anything. Cassandra will hit Drake until he is knocked out. If necessary she will use equipment (batarangues) to end Tim as quickly as possible and then help the team.

-Black Widow x Miranda Lawson

Natasha will be using her standard equipment: pistol guns, knives, widow's line, widow's bite, explosives, radio communicator, tear gas, in addition to their traditional costume (resistant to high temperatures and small firearms) . Her strategy is to use his explosives combined with tear gas to create a large explosion near the opposing team, when she will infiltrate and disguise, fading into the darkness to ambush and catch the enemy off guard by using their guns to hurt her opponent, keeping away from it if there is a chance the Black Widow uses its stinger to electrocute Miranda, using the same whenever your opponent is in contact with any metal surface, so the metal will conduct electricity. To defend herself, she will use tear gas to ward off enemy and climb the walls through his costume and move quickly from one structure to another with the Widow's Line. Besides the equipment, if necessary, Natasha will use all his training and his martial skill acquired over many years, to fight H2H with Miranda, using her serum improved body to overcome her opponent.

SPECIAL TACTICS:

- Black Widow will help her team, specifically using combinations of pistol shots and explosives on Daken, if necessary combine the Widow´s bite with T-Spheres eletrical discharges, and at this point, taking advantage of the moment, she will shot Daken in the head.

- Mr. Terrific whenever possible will keep at least one sphere with each member of his group to assist them in their struggles, while transmitting real-time everything that is happening on the battlefield, keeping Holt informed status of each member of the team, allowing it to coordinate the strategy the best way possible. Will also use the T-Mask vision powers to find the enemy wherever he is. He´ll use his T-Spheres as force fields to protect himself and his team whenever necessary and as tear gas to weaken the enemy and leave it vulnerable.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Clutch

Nice ,

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

there are some scans tome come :D

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Clutch

Round 1

One_Upper:

Tier 1 -Wraith

Tier 2 -Snake Eyes

Tier 3 - Helix

Prepper is Helix

vs

Fury714:

Tier 1 - Batman

Tier 2 - Nick Fury

Tier 3 - Hawkeye

Prepper is Batman

WINNER: Gotta say team2,epic battle but Batman/Fury prep ftw

RainEffect:

Tier 1 - X-23

Tier 2 - Jill Valentine

Tier 3 - Talia al Ghul

Prepper is Talia al Ghul

vs

Crackerjack82:

Tier 1 - Agent X

Tier 2 - Taskmaster

Tier 3 - Crossbones

Prepper is Agent X

WINNER: Team2

Alexandrinus:

Tier 1 - Spider-Woman

Tier 2 -Captain America

vs

Enzeru:

Tier 1 - Spider-Man

Tier 2 - Black Panther

Tier 3 - Jason Todd

Prepper is Black Panther

WINNER: TEAM2

Doveland:

Tier 1 -Daken

Tier 2 - Miranda Lawson

Tier 3 -Tim Drake

Prepper is Tim Drake.

vs

HigorM:

Tier 1 - Cassandra Cain

Tier 2 - Mr. Terrific

Tier 3 - Black Widow

Prepper is Mr. Terrific

Hard to say but I'll go with ..WINNER: Team 2. Mr. T is the Xfactor.

CitizenBane:

Tier 1 -Sensei

Tier 2 - Ravager

Prepper is Bane

vs

Progenitor:

Tier 1 - Albert Wesker

Tier 3 - Mr. X

Prepper is Wesker

Sensei dosen't have much stamina to conted,but I'm intrested in Banes prep...WINNER: Team 2

Clutch:

Tier 1 -Bronze Tiger

Tier 2- Prince of Orphans

Tier 3- Steel Serpent

Prepper is Steel Serpent

vs

Havenless:

Tier 1 -Wolverine

Tier 2 - Daredevil

Tier 3 - The Joker

Prepper is Joker

Tags LShiva
Tags LShiva

I'm thinking Bronze Tiger vs DD to be a good fight,but Tiger comes out on top by ending it quickly with a 1hitter early.

Steel Serpent will bring extra crane women to boost his power making a h2h fight with Logan in his favor. Princ will easily take Joker and assit Davos.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RainEffect
@progenitor said:

@CitizenBane

Concerning Azrael and Ravager, in my opinion, this is the closest match-up in our clash.  While Ravager has her advantages in her pre-cog abilities, Azrael himself still possesses the mental programming to hang with the likes of Deathstroke, Batman, Bane, so I believe his suit would be able to tank her speed attacks, allowing her to get close enough for him to use his flaming blades upon, or to use his own strength to incapacitate her, as he was able to do to Batman, shown below. 

That wasn't Bruce as Batman; it was Dick. Just saying, as they are in two separate leagues.
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

Mr. Terrific Scans:

No Caption Provided

Shows how good he is in strategy, playing chess against two opponents with eyes closed

No Caption Provided

He is tremendously intelligent, easily moreso then Batman, for example, when he was only six, he already read and assimilated the works of Bohr, Einstein, Planck and Feyman. He learned the theory of time-and space continuum while other kids were struggling with Sesame Street.

No Caption Provided

T-Mask vision powers.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#33  Edited By entropy_aegis

@RainEffect said:

@progenitor said:

@CitizenBane:

Concerning Azrael and Ravager, in my opinion, this is the closest match-up in our clash. While Ravager has her advantages in her pre-cog abilities, Azrael himself still possesses the mental programming to hang with the likes of Deathstroke, Batman, Bane, so I believe his suit would be able to tank her speed attacks, allowing her to get close enough for him to use his flaming blades upon, or to use his own strength to incapacitate her, as he was able to do to Batman, shown below.

That wasn't Bruce as Batman; it was Dick. Just saying, as they are in two separate leagues.

Dude that's Bruce,it's from Azrael #99.

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HigorM: heh;the chess thing I did that once;the key is play the two opponents against one another.And if you take a close look at the scan it iis exactly what Terrific does here.
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Maxwell Lord the fourth: that´s right! i notice it too..

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HigorM: Yup;so that scan proves that Mister Terrific is very good at deceiving;which can be a plus for the fight he and his team are in...
RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RainEffect
@entropy_aegis: Ah, my bad. I thought it was Dick due to the costume.
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Enzeru: Question:What is your answer to Hercules;his 3000 years of battle experience and his mythological weapons;like the medusa shield which is unbreakable and turns people into stone;or the Peleus sword that cuts anything ?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Saren

The prep that people mention for these battles needs to be specific. It should reflect in your strategy and choice of weaponry. You can't just say "this character is a genius, so his prep owns the other team". How does the prep feature in the combat?

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RainEffect
RainEffect:
Tier 1 - X-23
Tier 2 - Jill Valentine
Tier 3 - Talia al Ghul
Prepper is Talia al Ghul
vs
Crackerjack82:
Tier 1 - Agent X
Tier 2 - Taskmaster
Tier 3 - Crossbones
Prepper is Agent X

My Strategy

Preparation - Okay, first things first; massive advantage being set in Gotham. Talia knows Gotham like the back of her hand and has untold resources, intel and experience in working in the city. So let's get into her strategy. Six hours of preparation would allow her to utilize the League to set up an explosives ambush in the streets. Talia is a very tactically educated and decisive person, as the following scan shows:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

If you want the full story behind the scans (they're from Gotham City Sirens), go to Talia's page and scroll down to her physical traits section - I wrote it myself. Hah! Anyway, with an elaborate method of explosives ambush, this gives my team the chance to strike with surprise. I don't intend for Talia to be in the hand-to-hand fights, she can't handle any of these fighters. Instead, she'll be in a birds-nest sniper position, able to provide support fire.

Agent X vs X-23 - Agent X has a healing factor, right? Let's take a look at how X-23 deals with fighters who have healing factors.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

It's safe to say that Wolverine got absolutely decked in that situation. X-23 was born and bred to be a killer. She's faster than Logan and heals just as quickly as Daken. I don't see how Agent X can handle Laura if X has trouble with the likes of Deadpool. Allow me to use some ABC logic here: Daken slaughtered Deadpool in their first fight. X-23 has stalemated Daken, therefore X-23 > Agent X. I know it's a bit of a inconsequential argument, but if this Agent X guy has trouble with Deadpool, then he's got no chance against Laura. Laura is regarded as the most talented assassin in the world (Elektra might be more skilled, but Laura has claws, healing factor, heightened senses and a wealth of experience). 

Jill Valentine vs Taskmaster - This also lends itself in my favour. Taskmaster is a very talented fighter, trust me, I'm a fan of him. However, you could be the most talented fighter on the planet, but if your physical traits aren't on the same level as your skills, then you're in trouble. I haven't seen any scans that suggest Taskmaster is an agile fighter. He's a brilliant hand-to-hand fighter, but Jill Valentine is almost like Spiderman. 

0:16 - 0:35, 1:32 - 2:01 and finally, the best part, 2:41 - 3:01 (watch further for a small understanding of the virus implant)

Taskmaster is not keeping up with that. The Uroboros and T-virus strain in Jill acts as a similar serum to Wesker's. She doesn't have a healing factor like Wesker, and she can't dent steel with her punches, but she moves beyond human capabilities. Her physical traits are all augmented, combine that with all her previous training, and she's a fighting machine. Jill has no morals in this state, and she also packs two Skorpion submachine guns (smg's designed to be fired with only one hand). 

In summary - Talia al Ghul doesn't actively participate in this fight, but rather, she provides a support role. She is in a birds-nest, armed with a DSR-1 Scoped Rifle. Not to mention she has had the League rig the surrounding area with explosives that she has the detonation to. This will throw off the opposing team and give my fatales a surprise advantage. Jill can handle Taskmaster, then once she's done with Tasky, she'll help Laura finish off Agent X. 

Anyways, Crackerjack, I look forward to your response.
RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RainEffect
@Enzeru: N'aww, shuck man. I'm feeling the love! 
I just posted my strategy, hope it changes your mind.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Saren
@Enzeru: Viruses wouldn't be endemic to his teammates. Did you see my strategy on Page 1?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Saren
@mrtrevorguy said:

My winners

Fury714

RainEffect

Alexandrinus

HigorM:

CitizenBane

Havenless

Thanks for the vote, mrtrevorguy.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Saren
@Enzeru: It was respect, Azrael has never displayed abilities like that.  
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Saren
@Enzeru said:
@CitizenBane said:
@Enzeru: It was respect, Azrael has never displayed abilities like that.
I was not sure about that part, but that kinda seals the battle. You have my voice. It's seeing Wesker going down, but no matter how cool and awesome and actually powerful he is, I'm not seeing him getting along past them, especially against Ravager's precognition.
Thanks. He doesn't have Tk, for sure. Pyrokinesis? He can't create and control fire but he does have flaming swords. Rose has survived point-blank explosions and lightning from a bloodlusted Static, so I don't think the fire is going to bother her much.