Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Strider1992

Street Level Team:

Wolverine, Deathstroke, Spider-man, Venom (Flash)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vs

Space Marine Captains:

Kayvaan Shrike, Garviel Loken, Cato Sicarus, Talos Valcoran

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Conditions:

• Morals Off
  • No Prep
  • Random Encounter
  • Standard Gear
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

No Caption Provided

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wolverine solos.

No Caption Provided

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Space Marines look so badass. Is Flash allowed to Vulk out?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Wolverine008
GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

I think Slade is going to go down first from the street team. All the Space Marines are roughly his level physically, have a similar healing ability and far more skill and training. I mean all the Space Marines do is train and wage war, and they do so for centuries. They are masters of close combat and ranged combat. I think Venom and Wolverine would be the last standing as I think their superior healing factors would last them longer against the Space Marines, plus I think Logan's adamantium and Flash's symbiote blades can get through the ceramite. Not quickly, not easily, but eventually. Now this is under normal morals.

Morals off is interesting. Space Marines have little morals when it comes to their enemies. "Burn the alien, mutant, heretic, etc etc" is pretty much standard. Kill the enemy. Slade is similar to that mindset, and so is Logan. The interesting thing is Eugene and Peter. Space Marines can hit hard enough in hand to hand to eventually crack ceramite, and they on average seem to be in the 5-10 ton range. Flash is well above that, and Peter is when he doesn't hold back. Again, not saying it is easy but it is possible for them to break through. Physically, I think the street team has it. However I think there's a large skill and experience gap that favors the Space Marines, who are also much more coordinated in working together.

I'm really not sure, I honestly think either team can win this. If you had a psyker on the Space Marine team, like a Salamander Librarian, I'd give it handily to the Space Marines but that might be spite haha.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Space marine can win this.

Superior firepower, superior experience, great teamwork,, and i've recently red fall of damons where sicarius has some great feats.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By homicidalmaniac
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Strider1992
kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@pierpat: lol I'm sorry but I need to see some feats of them being able to tag 4 of the fastest street levelers ever?

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92 Ok without trying to sound too bias imo Shrike alone could take out Logan & Deathsrtoke here. The Orcs dont run & hide when they hear his name for nothing.

That leaves 3 v 2 & as Talos has already shown (tearing M!Shen apart) he has the speed, reflexes & the firepower to take Spidey on imo. Only problem i see here is Venom but even he doesnt have wot it takes to take Cato out before the other SM join the frey.

SM FTW imo.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92 Ok without trying to sound too bias imo Shrike alone could take out Logan & Deathsrtoke here. The Orcs dont run & hide when they hear his name for nothing.

That leaves 3 v 2 & as Talos has already shown (tearing M!Shen apart) he has the speed, reflexes & the firepower to take Spidey on imo. Only problem i see here is Venom but even he doesnt have wot it takes to take Cato out before the other SM join the frey.

SM FTW imo.

I kind of feel the same way. I think Venom has the total package of physicals and skill (not as skilled as Slade or Logan but he's well above them physically) to be able to take one of the Captains. Problem is, I think numbers will fall in favor of the Space Marines.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: the avarege space marine can parry with a sword a hail of shots form a gatling at a point blank range, or catch a bolt shot a meter from him.

And all these guys are quite faster than the averege SM.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Space Marines

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Strider1992

@pierpat: lol I'm sorry but I need to see some feats of them being able to tag 4 of the fastest street levelers ever?

Space Marines are very quick. They deflect bullets with swords and even combat knives on a regular basis and can even follow mach two projectiles with their eyes.

Here's a couple of feats from normal Space Marines

They came out from behind the trees around her, two, then three, then five, all told: five primuls in a circle around her, their eyes like murder for what she had done to their kin.
They threw themselves at her.
For many years afterwards, for the rest of her life, in fact, Perdet Suiton Antoni often wondered how none of them heard him coming. He was just there, suddenly. How could something that big move so fast and so silently, and appear without notice? Between the moment when the primuls began to spring and the moment when they would have fallen upon her, the giant appeared and interposed himself between her and the foul, pouncing creatures. It was almost as if he had stopped the flow of time and edited himself into that particular frame of it.

-Brotherhood Of The Snake

No Caption Provided

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: Not to mention fighting and beating Dark Eldar which can move at a blur even to the enhanced eyes of a Space Marine.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Space marines take this, what they have that puts them above the street fighters is their experience in war. Sure Logan has had a few 100's on him, however not total war like Space marines have had nor for as long or as brutal. I believe the other 3 lack the experience as much as the space marines selected here, and i do believe the drills and tactics the space marines are using every single day against hundreds of emenies will over come these 4 .I mean how can u possibly beat this => and i dislike ultramarines with a passion.

But not as much as matt ward to you matt ward, to you ^

Linark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Linark

This is basically insane experience and combat knowledge vs more "natural fighting skills" to call them one way. Marines constantly train and fight for centuries. All their life consist of training, protecting and fighting. They live in chapters solely dedicated to war studying and warmonging. This chapters have had thousands of years of training. They wear gear that most comic characters could only dream of. Ceramite armours are in a hole new level of armour. I would say they are at iron mans level? Or very close? Of durability ofcourse.

The other team has spiderman and venom with better reflexes and strength, but the diference aint that big. Marines have enhanced reaction capabilities and they are around the 5 ton range. So its basically as if you made a mix, as marines have the experience and tactical minds Deathstroke has, they aint that far regarding reflexes and strength from Flash and Spiderman, and Ceramite could arguably be compared with adamantium from wolverine (i give the lead to adamantium still, but my point is ceramite is also an insanelly strong material).

This could go either way IMO, with a slight advantage for the marine captains team, considering they are still "superpowered beings", have much mroe experience and live in a more dangerous and dirtier universe. 6/10 for marines.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Strider1992

@linark: I wouldn't say power armor is on Iron Man's level of durability. Terminator armor is but standard Space Marine armor isn't. In some respects it is as ceramite negates energy so energy weapons are nigh-useless however in terms of blunt force durability they have freefallen out of skyscrapers and blows from fairly power beings. They should be able to take a few blows from Parker and Flash before having problems.

Inphase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

A single space marine could take out most of these guys. How do you think this will turn out with more than 1?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 juiceboks  Moderator

@inphase said:

A single space marine could take out most of these guys. How do you think this will turn out with more than 1?

You're delusional if you think one average Space Marine can take out anybody except Deathstroke..let alone any three of these guys.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz Hey i forgot strider made this thread lol its pretty funny XD

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yup space marines sell stomp

RavenSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inphase said:

You're delusional if you think one average Space Marine can take out anybody except Deathstroke..let alone any three of these guys.

point is tho these are not your average space marines. i think his reply was meant to mean "hero" marines or at least "book marines"

hyperion234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

street level team