Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By jashro44

@ghost_rider1 said:

@jashro44

@ghost_rider1 said:

A lot of ppl that are posting are not reading the OP accurately. If logan is fighting at his BEST!!! And is fighting at the level he is capable of fighting at. None of these characters could beat him except spiderman and maybe iron fist. Daredevil, slade, cap, bats, canary, gorgon, daken, x-23, sabretooth, black panther....none of these martial artist could beat wolverine at his best and is not being restricted of his fighting skills by the writers.

Gorgon has all ready beaten wolverine.

Logan has lost to a lot of ppl. But that's cuz writers wanna play with his healing factor or restrict him of fighting potential. Just like a lot of characters beat taskmaster...but honestly no street level martial artist should be able to beat him either. Daredevil and cap has both got the upper hand of him but that should never happen if logan is fighting at his best

No. He specifically stated that no one could be that fast when gorgon ambushed him. Gorgon was fast enough to attack wolverine before his enhanced senses detected. Wolverine also commented he couldn't match gorgons skill. Grogon is just better then wolverine.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Skaddix

Gorgon.

Azrael (Lane Version).

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By BringnIt

Mr. Negative. Doc Ock. Maybe some of the Goblins.

dbzmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By dbzmeister

Green Goblin, Spiderman, Scarlet Spider, Venom, Ultimate Cap and Sabretooth.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By whacknasty

I still think T'Challa could do it in his classic gear and with the Herb...

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By spidey 15

@Black Lantern Mar-vell said:

@PythonVsWalker said:

Daredevil... with ease.

Agree

I hope both of you are being sarcastic.

:)

@god_spawn said:

@spidey 15: I agree. Slade isn't beating Logan and that Parker can beat.

I'd also throw in Cyclops. With his visor on and typically due to being a human, stat wise outside of some his accuracy feats, I'd place him as a street level.

Oh yeah, Cyke has a good chance as well.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By spidey 15

@Strider92 said:

@nickzambuto said:

lol at some of the choices in this thread...

Spider-Man is the obvious answer (PROBLEM SUPER_SOLDIER?) but there are more. Deathstroke is not one of them.

Finally someone who agrees with me! I do not understand why people say current Deathstroke can beat Logan. I personally don't see how he can do it.

Of course. I don't believe Slade is in his level of skill and i don't believe he has much ways of putting him down, while Logan on the other hand, can easily cause harm on him with a few well placed strikes.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By laflux

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@laflux said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@nickzambuto said:

Spider-Man is the obvious answer (PROBLEM SUPER_SOLDIER?) but there are more. Deathstroke is not one of them.

With webbing no problem at all whatsoever. Without webbing, not happening.

Probably not. I doubt Peter can knock Wolvy out.

he cant. He said so before. What he can do is lift a 10-20 ton piece of something and crash it on logan trapping him and winning by incap

The environment is not favoring Spider-Man in the slightest though. Either in monopolizing on his far superior mobility or in an attempt to bury Wolvie. Easier said than done IMHO even when the environment favors him.

The ground is quite hilly, and I saw a tanker and digger to throw and smash with. Btw, can a minority victory count cause I think web-less spider-man can at least get that.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By jashro44

@spidey 15 said:

@Strider92 said:

@nickzambuto said:

Finally someone who agrees with me! I do not understand why people say current Deathstroke can beat Logan. I personally don't see how he can do it.

Of course. I don't believe Slade is in his level of skill and i don't believe he has much ways of putting him down, while Logan on the other hand, can easily cause harm on him with a few well placed strikes.

Agreed as well. I notice that people tend to bring up wolverines low showings when there is a deathstroke vs wolverine debate...

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#60  Edited By Strider1992

@jashro44: I remember being in the Wolverine Vs DS debate and when I asked how DS could put Logan down the reply I received was "Stab him in the eye!" LOL. Even if that did work is Wolverine going to stand there and let Slade put a blade through his head?

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By gumflabica

Deathstroke, Punisher (idk how well he would do without prep, but i seem to remember him winning after wolvie got the drop on him), Black Canery (if she is street lvl), Iron Fist (again, if he is street lvl), Blue Beetle (if street lvl), Spidey (possibly, they have had some close calls), Captain America (if street lvl), and many other characters that could be considered street lvl. i dont feel like naming them all off, but those are some examples. you should try being more specific with street lvl.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Strider1992

@gumflabica said:

Deathstroke

How does Deathstroke beat Logan without prep?

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By gumflabica

@Strider92: DS has far greater feats thatn Punisher with and without prep, and if Castle can take wolvie no prep, DS can too

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Strider1992

@gumflabica said:

@Strider92: DS has far greater feats thatn Punisher with and without prep, and if Castle can take wolvie no prep, DS can too

I don't think Punisher can take Wolverine without prep. Unless a plot device is involved somewhere. DS does have good skills but he doesn't have anyway to beat Logan. Wolverine's healing factor is going to let him tank pretty much anything DS can dish out.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By jashro44

@Strider92: lol That wouldn't work at all. As you said wolverine isn't going to just stand there and also:

1. Wolverine has fought with his face blown off before (his recent fight with cyclops being one), he will likely still be able to fight despite not having eyes

2. He has fought blind in the past, so he shouldn't be to hindered by his loss of sight.

3. Wolverine will heal his eyes eventually.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Strider1992

@jashro44: I think the main point of stabbing him in the eye wasn't to blind him but stab him in the brain (as its behind the eye). Which in theory could work provided you leave the blade in to stop the brain healing but its a mute point. Logan isn't going to stand there and let someone do it not to mention hitting that small of a target on someone of Logan's skill will be nigh impossible for DS.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By jashro44

@Strider92: That is also true.

@gumflabica: The only time to my knowledge punisher has beaten wolverine is under garth ennis. He has admitted to hating wolverine so we typically don't take wolverines low showings under ennis seriously.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By spidey 15

@jashro44: True.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@jashro44 said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@jashro44

@ghost_rider1 said:

A lot of ppl that are posting are not reading the OP accurately. If logan is fighting at his BEST!!! And is fighting at the level he is capable of fighting at. None of these characters could beat him except spiderman and maybe iron fist. Daredevil, slade, cap, bats, canary, gorgon, daken, x-23, sabretooth, black panther....none of these martial artist could beat wolverine at his best and is not being restricted of his fighting skills by the writers.

Logan has lost to a lot of ppl. But that's cuz writers wanna play with his healing factor or restrict him of fighting potential. Just like a lot of characters beat taskmaster...but honestly no street level martial artist should be able to beat him either. Daredevil and cap has both got the upper hand of him but that should never happen if logan is fighting at his best

No. He specifically stated that no one could be that fast when gorgon ambushed him. Gorgon was fast enough to attack wolverine before his enhanced senses detected. Wolverine also commented he couldn't match gorgons skill. Grogon is just better then wolverine.

Though I get the impression Gorgon is, sadly, turning into another Mister X at the hands of various other writers - more and more so as he finds himself in more and more appearances. New Avengers has done nothing to leave a stellar impression.

The problem is the more appearances a character gets, the harder it is to maintain their reputation as they get trumped by more and more mediocre storytelling and / or mediocre character handling. I'm not convinced the Gorgon would look so hot taking on Wolverine today as he did yesteryear. Though I have to agree that as things stand, the Gorgon needs to be considered as one who can beat Wolverine.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@laflux said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@laflux said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@nickzambuto said:

he cant. He said so before. What he can do is lift a 10-20 ton piece of something and crash it on logan trapping him and winning by incap

The environment is not favoring Spider-Man in the slightest though. Either in monopolizing on his far superior mobility or in an attempt to bury Wolvie. Easier said than done IMHO even when the environment favors him.

The ground is quite hilly, and I saw a tanker and digger to throw and smash with. Btw, can a minority victory count cause I think web-less spider-man can at least get that.

Maybe he 'could' bury Logan. But my feeling with such things has always been if we have to stretch the imagination and really look for ways our character can win, we should cede that while possible, it's probably not good enough for a majority win. Without the webbing, and especially in said environment, I don't see Parker taking a majority win over Logan. With the webbing, and especially at 30 feet away, Logan should lose via incapacitation.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By cooljammy18

@MFrenzy11 said:

gorgon would kick his @$$

Gorgon has already kicked Logan's ass and Logan got lucky with his win. I'll say Spiderman, non-jobbing Sabretooth, Blade, Iron Fist, and Deathstroke for starters.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By jashro44

@Super_SoldierXII: In all honesty after thinking about some stuff Bendis has written I don't know if I can trust stuff this guy writes...Recently he had hawkeye knock mister negative on the ground with a elbow. It took all of spider-mans strength just to do that. Then there is some other stuff like hulk 1 shotting thor, luke cage tanking carnages attacks and having carnage unable to cut cage, and the daredevil 1 shotting the gorgon...I don't even read that much Bendis either. If other writers start writing him the same way gorgon was written in new avengers I will take it into account but right now I think it was just Bendis ignoring gorgons abilities.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By robertloucksjr

Spider-Man/Cyclops/Iron Fist/Kitty/Pre-52 Deathstroke/Spider-Woman are not street level in my book.

Deadpool with healing factor

Sabretooth

Black Panther only if he has herb/vibranium armor/energy daggers

Tombstone

I don't think Daredevil or Cap has much of a chance.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By spidey 15

@cooljammy18: I don't believe Slade and especially Blade can beat him.

@robertloucksjr: Tombstone would not stand much of a chance imo. Also even though i don't believe cap can get the majority over Logan, with some well placed hits with his shield, would grand him a few wins at best.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@cooljammy18 said:

@MFrenzy11 said:

Gorgon has already kicked Logan's ass and Logan got lucky with his win. I'll say Spiderman, non-jobbing Sabretooth, Blade, Iron Fist, and Deathstroke for starters.

Despite his modern day lower end showings, Gorgon should still be considered able to beat Wolverine based on their past. Agreed. (We'll see what the future holds as character treatment of the Gorgon is starting to degenerate.)

Sabretooth is Wolverine's inferior in every which way, shape and form nowadays I'm afraid. There is a misconception with Creed in that 'most' of the times he has beaten Wolverine were in 'flashbacks' to Logan's very sketchy past. Many confirmed memory implants. And others that are not implants, it's only fair play Wolverine loses because these instances are largely before the bulk of his martial training (in Japan under Shingen, Master Po, Stick etc. etc. etc.).

Important to point out to all those who are saying an adamantium laced Creed beats Wolverine; Bone Wolverine defeated enhanced & adamantium laced Sabretooth to prevent him becoming the Horseman of Death under Apocalypse. So even that Creed has lost more often than not ...

And we all know it's Wolverine's martial ability that has seen him absolutely destroy Creed no less than five times since his return this year alone. So if you want to believe it's because Creed 'jobs' then fine. But stories have explained why Wolverine has lost to Creed in the past (flashbacks for the most part) and why modern Wolverine kicks the living crap out of him.

Of the others listed, I'm pretty confident in using showings and consistent character logic, that I can engage in a debate as to how and why Wolverine would beat Blade & Slade (only slight majority and only in a random). Spider-Man only wins with webbing. Iron Fist is a close call. I am not confident I can win a debate against Rand but it's a close, close fight.

PythonVsWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By PythonVsWalker

@jashro44 said:

@Black Lantern Mar-vell said:

@PythonVsWalker said:

Daredevil... with ease.

Agree

Disagreed.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By jashro44

@PythonVsWalker: That was written by Garth ennis who hates wolverine. He has all ready stated he has a biased towards wolverine.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By spidey 15

@PythonVsWalker: Bad writing. Logan has been able to heal from similar or far worse wounds than just a strike to the throat.

PythonVsWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By PythonVsWalker

@spidey 15 said:

@PythonVsWalker: Bad writing. Logan has been able to heal from similar or far worse wounds than just a strike to the throat.

@jashro44 said:

@PythonVsWalker: That was written by Garth ennis who hates wolverine. He has all ready stated he has a biased towards wolverine.

And?

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@80sBaby said:

Spiderman and Iron fist can probably do it. Daken and X-23 have beaten him before, right? Also, Sabretooth w/adamantium.

Daken and X-23 have 'beaten' Wolverine but one needs to take context into account. That, and Wolverine held back because he was personally conflicted for obvious reasons. Wolverine has since shown himself to be superior to both ... and soundly at that. (Which is often the case after Wolverine 'loses' to someone).

@nickzambuto said:

@laflux said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@nickzambuto said:

PROBLEM, SUPER_SOLDIER?

No problem. The point has been addressed above :)

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Super_SoldierXII: This thread doesn't make sense in a noobish way. The answer is all the street levelers that already beat wolverine in the comics, he's not that tough. Even Ironfist soloed him, nightcrawler, and Colossus.

actually, he kicked his ass on 2 seperate occasions, here is another one:

a young Nick Fury stomped Wolverine as well:

Task-Master will punk Logan just like he made his son soil his trousers, H e should most logically cause he can copied almost every movement in marvel by now:

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By spidey 15

@PythonVsWalker: And? And that means that scan is pointless here because it's PIS and it downplays the abilities of the character and it basically proves nothing. Scans that contain PIS should never be used in debates.

MasterM0r0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By MasterM0r0n

OK.

Street level characters only (No, neither Midnighter nor Karate Kid are street level. Sorry.)

This is an open debate topic. The goal is to realistically decide which DC and / or Marvel street level characters can defeat Wolverine in a random encounter. That's right. No prep (sorry Bat fans). Please state your reasons.

Morals on for all characters.

Each character, including Wolverine, are fighting to the best of their known ability (use greater consistency when citing feats).

Fight starts 30 feet apart (to give a fighting chance to those gun toting hard cases).

• Ironfist
  • Luke Cage
  • Cyclops
  • Havok
  • Nightcrawler
  • Black Panther
  • Deathstroke

If these guys count...

• Spider-man
  • Agent Venom

@robertloucksjr said:

Spider-Man/Cyclops/Iron Fist/Kitty/Pre-52 Deathstroke/Spider-Woman are not street level in my book.

Deadpool with healing factor

Sabretooth

Black Panther only if he has herb/vibranium armor/energy daggers

Tombstone

I don't think Daredevil or Cap has much of a chance.

I don't think Kitty can beat him. Phasing through adamantium affects her.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

p0st by,

Master M0r0n

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By _Black

I still believe Slade could get a win. Perhaps not a majority, but a win.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By jashro44

@PythonVsWalker: It is pis. We do not use pis in battle forums.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@jashro44 said:

@Super_SoldierXII: In all honesty after thinking about some stuff Bendis has written I don't know if I can trust stuff this guy writes...Recently he had hawkeye knock mister negative on the ground with a elbow. It took all of spider-mans strength just to do that. Then there is some other stuff like hulk 1 shotting thor, luke cage tanking carnages attacks and having carnage unable to cut cage, and the daredevil 1 shotting the gorgon...I don't even read that much Bendis either. If other writers start writing him the same way gorgon was written in new avengers I will take it into account but right now I think it was just Bendis ignoring gorgons abilities.

Fair point.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By cooljammy18

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@cooljammy18 said:

@MFrenzy11 said:

Despite his modern day lower end showings, Gorgon should still be considered able to beat Wolverine based on their past. Agreed. (We'll see what the future holds as character treatment of the Gorgon is starting to degenerate.)

Sabretooth is Wolverine's inferior in every which way, shape and form nowadays I'm afraid. There is a misconception with Creed in that 'most' of the times he has beaten Wolverine were in 'flashbacks' to Logan's very sketchy past. Many confirmed memory implants. And others that are not implants, it's only fair play Wolverine loses because these instances are largely before the bulk of his martial training (in Japan under Shingen, Master Po, Stick etc. etc. etc.).

Important to point out to all those who are saying an adamantium laced Creed beats Wolverine; Bone Wolverine defeated enhanced & adamantium laced Sabretooth to prevent him becoming the Horseman of Death under Apocalypse. So even that Creed has lost more often than not ...

And we all know it's Wolverine's martial ability that has seen him absolutely destroy Creed no less than five times since his return this year alone. So if you want to believe it's because Creed 'jobs' then fine. But stories have explained why Wolverine has lost to Creed in the past (flashbacks for the most part) and why modern Wolverine kicks the living crap out of him.

Of the others listed, I'm pretty confident in using showings and consistent character logic, that I can engage in a debate as to how and why Wolverine would beat Blade & Slade (only slight majority and only in a random). Spider-Man only wins with webbing. Iron Fist is a close call. I am not confident I can win a debate against Rand but it's a close, close fight.

I can concede to Sabretooth losing. I was bashing off of his past fights and abilities on paper as to why he should be able to consistently beat Wolverine. I already knew about his win against adamantium-Sabe, it just seems to me that they aren't making Sabe the perfect opponent to Wolverine as he was essentially stated to be during his 80s inception. I can make a debate about Blade & Slade, but don't feel like it now. :p I disagree with Spiderman against a bone-clawed Wolverine, but adamantium laced is a difficult debate to make.

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@80sBaby said:

Spiderman and Iron fist can probably do it. Daken and X-23 have beaten him before, right? Also, Sabretooth w/adamantium.

Daken and X-23 have 'beaten' Wolverine but one needs to take context into account. That, and Wolverine held back because he was personally conflicted for obvious reasons. Wolverine has since shown himself to be superior to both ... and soundly at that. (Which is often the case after Wolverine 'loses' to someone).

@nickzambuto said:

@laflux said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@nickzambuto said:

PROBLEM, SUPER_SOLDIER?

No problem. The point has been addressed above :)

Wolverine is better than X-23 and Daken. Experience, feats and skill proves that. You're correct that they only won because he either held back considerably or through some circumstantial reason. That or the writer wanted to make them look like credible threats, which they still are by the way.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By laflux

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@laflux said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@laflux said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@nickzambuto said:

Maybe he 'could' bury Logan. But my feeling with such things has always been if we have to stretch the imagination and really look for ways our character can win, we should cede that while possible, it's probably not good enough for a majority win. Without the webbing, and especially in said environment, I don't see Parker taking a majority win over Logan. With the webbing, and especially at 30 feet away, Logan should lose via incapacitation.

I agree. Hence why I said minority

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Killer_of_trolls:

Sure. Wolverine has lost plenty in his near 5000 showings. The Vine has well established concepts like plot induced stupidity, writer induced stupidity and character induced stupidity for very valid reasons as well. I'll lend a very basic example; Claremont (largely responsible for Wolverine's modern popularity) usually wrote peak humans and their ilk as hurting their hands, even breaking their weapons, when striking Wolverine's adamantium laced skull (but this only after Wolverine's exact abilities had been fully fleshed out. Earlier showings neglect this). For us to take Mister X unloading on Logan's head with no ill effect we must assume he has to have been landing nerve strikes despite the artwork remaining unconvincing ... otherwise it's a bad case of WIS.

Read the stories first to better judge their credibility in being used herein would be my recommendation (especially the one with a healing factor-less Daken on drugs). That, and Wolverine has since beaten all the above.

Based on the general lack of context implicit in your post, I would say your handling of the character Wolverine is more 'noobish' than this thread enjoining fellow Viners to debate on the matter. But that's cool, it's why we're here discussing ...

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By spidey 15

@Killer_of_trolls: His fight with iron fist was an old one and it was one of those occasions where Logan just go "raawwrr" without attempting to use some skill. In a more recent fight( sparring match ), Logan was pretty even with Danny in h2h.

I think super_soldierxll has addressed the point with Mister X. I mean, the guy who smiles when being punched by spidey and gets hits by the thing, thor and hulk would lose to some peak human punches by Mr X? As much as skilled he is, someone with Logan's HF and durability should be more of a challenge.

I believe that fight with Fury is non canon.

And taskmaster? As much as skilled he is, he doesn't have the means to KO Logan as far as i know.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@MasterM0r0n:

A few comments on your list if I may;

Nightcrawler loses a majority as Wolverine can time his ports and has already beaten him thusly in training. AoE Nightcrawler may very well prove different ... could make an interesting debate.

Adamantium did indeed have an averse effect on a young Kitty. Not sure if modern day Kitty would experience the same discomfort or if her greater mastery over her phasing abilities would benefit. Anyone?

Wolverine is a terrible fight for Luke Cage. His skin is not impervious to adamantium. Were it impervious, then I could see him taking a majority. Though BP nerve striking him into submission leaves a big question mark over than possibility as well ...

Black Panther on the HSH and with suit and energy daggers could prove very dangerous indeed. Tough fight to call as Wolverine can still cut him against the grain of the suit ... I tend to argue in favor of Logan but a very good argument can be made for either or.

Deathstroke loses a slight majority in a random IMHO.

At 30 feet, Cyclops and Havok not dropping Logan temporarily is unlikely and would need to be heavily plot driven indeed.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@ghost_rider1 said:

@jashro44

@ghost_rider1 said:

Cap has never gotten the upper hand on Logan in a straight up fight. He's KO'd a mind wiped and exhausted Logan from behind with a shield strike in Enemy of the State. But that is all.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#93  Edited By Sovereign91001

Blade, Spider-Man.

Captain Cold. (If he counts)

Does Hawkman count as a street leveler? If so I'd say him...maybe Havok.

maybe...maybe Domino.

And Frog-Man for the hell of it :P

*Forgot Omega Red (If he counts)

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@spidey 15 said:

@Killer_of_trolls:

And taskmaster? As much as skilled he is, he doesn't have the means to KO Logan as far as i know.

Taskmaster has copied the fighting styles of Beast, Black Widow, Bullseye, Captain America, Cat, Daredevil, Deadpool, Elektra, Hawkeye, Hulk, Iron Fist, Mister X, Ms. Marvel,Porcupine, Photon ( Genis-Vell), Puma, Punisher, Quicksilver, Razorfist, Scarlet Witch, Silver Samurai, Spider-Man, Swordsman, Thing, Thor, Tigra, Toad, Vision, Wolverine, Zaran, and Blazing Skull. and if we take him when he stole the device from SHEILD that transforms into any weapon he wants(Deadpools sticks, CA's sheild, and spiderman's web shooter,...). He should win. He is just written badly with CIS sometimes, like running away when moon knight broke an arrow.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By jashro44

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@spidey 15 said:

@Killer_of_trolls:

Taskmaster has copied the fighting styles of Beast, Black Widow, Bullseye, Captain America, Cat, Daredevil, Deadpool, Elektra, Hawkeye, Hulk, Iron Fist, Mister X, Ms. Marvel,Porcupine, Photon ( Genis-Vell), Puma, Punisher, Quicksilver, Razorfist, Scarlet Witch, Silver Samurai, Spider-Man, Swordsman, Thing, Thor, Tigra, Toad, Vision, Wolverine, Zaran, and Blazing Skull. and if we take him when he stole the device from SHEILD that transforms into any weapon he wants(Deadpools sticks, CA's sheild, and spiderman's web shooter,...). He should win. He is just written badly with CIS sometimes, like running away when moon knight broke an arrow.

None of this explains how taskmaster can ko wolverine. The device he stole from shield to my knowledge is not standard gear.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By spidey 15

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@spidey 15 said:

@Killer_of_trolls:

Copying their styles doesn't mean he fights exactly like them. But that besides my point anyway. I was not underestimating his skills at all. My point was that he can not cause any real harm to the point of KO. Also, that device you are talking about, wasn't only in taskmaster udon? Does he still have it?

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@jashro44: I know it's not, he doesn't use it anymore, but I just added that if we took the time when he had it. anyway, With all these techniques he should be able to eventually beat him in melee.

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@spidey 15: I already said to the other guy no he doesn't, it was just an "if".

The man should be able to fight even better than them, the man is ex-sheild, and has a school for villains.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By jashro44

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@jashro44: I know it's not, he doesn't use it anymore, but I just added that if we took the time when he had it. anyway, With all these techniques he should be able to eventually beat him in melee.

Yes but how does he get by the healing factor and adamantium? And what about wolverines physical stats that are better then taskmaster? In melee I would think adamantium claws would break taskmasters sword after about a swipe. Wolverines skills aren't the only issue here. We have to deal with the healing factor and physical stats and the claws themselves.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By spidey 15

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@spidey 15: I already said to the other guy no he doesn't, it was just an "if".

The man should be able to fight even better than them, the man is ex-sheild, and has a school for villains.

Sorry i missed that post.

The only reason he can fight better than them is because of the many styles he copied, but the point is that he won't fight like them. It's not like Logan would be fighting Punisher, Cap, Elektra etc... at the same time. He just copies what he sees he doesn't copy all their technical knowledge.

Also these skills does not matter when he would barely hurt Logan, while Wolverine would only need one hit to put him down.