Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Teams:

@omgomgwtfwtf

Ian Nottingham (Witchblade, Soulsword)

Rouge (Amulet of Isis )

Typhoid Mary (Medusa Mask)

AOA Blink (Shen Gong Wu)

Scarlet Witch(X-men Evolution) (Philosophers stone, Staff of One, 12 Tailsman)

Apex (T-spheres, Universal weapon, Batman Beyond armor)

@mikep12:

Vampirella (Soultaker)

Savage Dragon (Neptunes trident(DC))

Andrew Bennet

Aphrodite IX (Batwing Armor)

Vibe (Mother Box)

Critter (Cosmic Rod, Batmans utility belt)

For those wondering why these characters have completely abnormal gear, that is the fun part of this tourney. Participants were allowed to select gear to give to their characters.

Rules:

No prep, except ONE MONTH training in the use of all weapons.

Teamwork is a factor. Your team won't fight itself, but it won't always work together perfectly either.

Characters will only know about other characters from canon encounters.

No telefrag.

No PIS or Plot powers.

No time travel

Intangibility only lasts for 30 seconds and ther's a 30 second gap between usage.

Standard Gear.

Personal insults will lead to the insulter getting banned.

Voting closes after 2 weeks. Unconditionally. Post by then.

I ref matches.

No lowballing or highballing.

Battlefield:

JLA moon based watchtower.

Here's a map:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

@mikep12 will start in the Arboretum(24), while @omgomgwtfwtf will start in the Stellar Telescope.

The vaccum of space will still kill unprotected members, so be careful.

The Teleporters are inactive and all the shuttles have no fuel.

The trophy room is packed with these objects:

• Z'onn Z'orr Globe - Model reveals the White Martians' planned realignment of Earth's continents.
  • I.F. - The "implicate field" is a 32nd-century quantum technology weapon confiscated from the Lord of Time.
  • The Key's Key-Ring - A sample of the villains skeleton keys and psychotropic chemical injectors
  • The Royal Flush Gang - Over-sized playing cards replicate a two-dimensional trap once holding the Gangs Ten, Hi-Jack, Queen, King, and Ace.
  • Solaris - Illuminating facsimile of the 853rd-century tyrant sun, a super-computer defeated by the JLA and Justice Legion A.
  • Piranha Penguins - Justice League Antarctica encountered Adelie penguins bioengineered to have the teeth and voraciousness of Amazonian piranha.
  • Traumiel's Ashes - Remains of the angel loyal to Asmodel who was disintegrated by Zauriel's sonic scream are mounted on canvas with runes etched by Zauriel to describe the event.
  • Engine of Chance - Deceased quantum physicist Julian September'sprobability-altering machine, capable of re-ordering reality by a factor of "lucky" seven.
  • Kirby Dots - Bits of "dark matter" sealed in a vacuum chamber pending study.
  • Artificial Kryptonite - Radiation-depleted isotope of the rare element.
  • The Bug - Miniature model of Blue Beetle's scarab-shaped hover-ship.
  • Worlogog - Kyle Rayner's sculpted interpretation of the "Philosopher's Stone" - the reality-altering Worlogog that Lex Luthor wielded against the JLA.
  • Parademon Armor - Headpiece worn by Darkseid's elite flying stormtroopers
  • Prometheus' Helmet - The murderous mastermind's computerized helmet was scuttled by Batman after downloading its wealth of information onto JLA archive servers.
  • Amazo's Head - Deactivated central processing unit from one of the android'searly prototype bodies.
  • The Ray's Crash Helmet - Spare helmet worn by Ray Terrill (The Ray), briefly a member of the Justice League Task Force before joining Young Justice.
  • Little Leaguers - Malicious micro-robot duplicates of the Justice League built by the Toyman and Abra Kadabra.
  • Brain Storm's Thinking Cap - This channels stellar energy to boost intelligence, animates objects, enables its wearer to hurl "star-bolts," and permits teleportation.
  • Starro Probe - Stasis tank keeps the Star Conqueror's face-hugging mental probe inert. Occasional feeding is required.
  • Power Battery - Replica of original Green Lantern Alan Scott's emerald power battery, carved from the meteoric Starheart, repository of the universe's random magicks.
  • Triumph - The Justice League's "lost" founding member William MacIntyre(Triumph) is forever frozen, transformed into a statue of ice for his treachery by the Spectre. Cooling units keep sublimation to a minimum, should the Spirit of Wrath choose to offer McIntryre a reprieve.
  • Trick Arrows - A sample of Green Arrow Oliver Queen's shafts.
  • Potrait Gallery - Holographic bank depicts constantly rotating assemblage of every JLA hero and heroine.
  • Gamma Gong - Dhorian dictator Kanjar Ro's paralyzing weapon. When struck, the Gong incapacitates anyone in its vicinity.
  • Superman-Robot Costume - Uniform worn by one of the robotic Men of Steelcreated by Superman to police the Earth
  • Batarangs - Working samples of Batman's signature weapon.
  • Blue Beetle's Weaponry - Compressed air-firing B.B. Gun; replica of first Beetle Dan Garrett's mystical scarab; hand-held remote for the high-flying Bug.
  • Wandjina's Labyris - Battleaxe belonging to " The Thunderer," a parallel dimension hero who perished stopping a Russian nuclear reactor meltdown after attempting to rid the communist nation of its deadly atomic arsenal.
  • Aztek's Helm - The late Justice Leaguer's sunmotif helmet was the source of his 4-dimensional powers. It remains in JLA possession pending a custody battle initiated by Aztek's former benefactors, the Q Foundation.
  • Martian Jump-Ship - Unaltered model of the Martian shuttle, seen in its primary configuration.
  • Key-Men - The Key's helper automatons with their clockwork motivators safely removed.
  • S.T.A.R. Labs Shuttle - Scale model of a prototype spacecraft rescued by the JLA.

These items can all be looted and used.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@highaccuser Forgive me for my ignorance but I can't find the stellar telescope on the map and does the watchtower by any chance have an A.I.?

EDIT: Nevermind, it's not important to my plan.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgive me for my ignorance but I can't find the stellar telescope on the map and does the watchtower by any chance have an A.I.?

Stellar telescope is 8. It's on the far left.

Don't ask me questions about the map, but no, there's no A.I.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@mikep12

Okay, since I'm awake anyways I will start off with an outline for my strategy:

Month of Training

Ian Nottingham - He will take this month to master the Soulsword, which shouldn't be difficult for him since he already wields a magic sword and has boatloads of knowledge when it comes to the supernatural. Ian has already wielded the Witchblade before, so having it is nothing new to him. He will take the month to refresh himself on its powers.

Rogue - The Amulet of Isis gives Rogue super stats and control over the elements. Rogue will take the month to acclimate to her new powers. This shouldn't be difficult given that she has experience using a ton of different powers and had Ms. Marvel's powers for a time. So having super stats isn't going to be something new to her.

Typhoid Mary - There isn't much to master with the Medusa Mask, it kinds of just gives you power and makes you crazy. But given that Typhoid Mary is already crazy to begin with, this won't change her personality or behaviors much. Since she is also a psionic, she would have no problem learning to use the Mask's psionic abilities.

AoA Blink - Blink will use the month to learn about and how to use her Shen Gong Wu. There isn't much to learn, given that the Shen Gong Wu are not hard to use at all, and there isn't much skill involved with it (a bunch of little kids can use them easily). She will learn to wield her Shen Gong Wu in conjunction with her powers and hand to hand skills.

Scarlet Witch - Wanda will use her one month of training to learn how to use the Staff of One and Philosopher's stone. The talismans won't take long to master, given that an idiot can wield them without any issues (as well as animals). With Agatha Harkness' training and support, she will learn to use the Staff of One and Philosopher's stone.

Apex - Apex will have no problem learning to use her equipment. Being a technopath, she would be able to use and control the tech without the need for intimate knowledge of the devices' inner workings. She will take this month to learn of her equipment's capabilities.

Opening Strategy

1. Apex uses her technopathy to take over the Watchtower's computer system. Through the use of the T-spheres as an interface, she will know the layout of the base and what the rooms contain. She will also have the surveillance systems running and she will be watching everything.

2. Blink teleports the rest of my team and the remaining t-spheres (14 of them) to the trophy room and we raid it of useful stuff and destroy the rest.

What we are taking from the trophy room are:

• Brainstorm's thinking cap, Prometheus' helmet, and Aztek's helmet.
  • Rogue will drain Triumph of all his power and because he's frozen, he can't resist her.

3. Typhoid Mary uses her Medusa Mask to mentally locate and assault your team from afar. She will also use this time to mentally probe your team for info, such as weaknesses and abilities.

Battle Plan

1. Blink teleports my team to your location and uses her powers to separate Andrew Bennet, Savage Dragon, and Vampirella from the rest of your group.

2. Apex uses her technopathy and animates the Batman Beyond Suit and has it wield the Universal Weapon. She will also use her technopathy to control all your tech, such as Aphrodite. The 14 t-spheres will also be assaulting your team.

3. My team proceeds to kill your team.

4. Rinse and repeat for the rest of your team members.

Any relevant scans can be posted and more in-depth details can be given once debate starts.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser Just want to remind you that Ian also has the Bloodsword and the five shen gong wus i'm using are Sphere of Yun, Changing Chopsticks, Shadow of Fear, Sapphire Dragon, and Kuzusa Atom.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf

Month of Training

Vibe- It should be relatively easy for Vibe to learn how to utilize the Mother Box due to it's telepathic abilities, to communicate with it's wielder and would allow Vibe the following....

• Danger Sense
  • Life Sense
  • Matter Manipulation
  • Omniscience: Mother Box has control of all Detection Powers, and Mental Powers regarding insight.
  • Omni-knowledge: Mother Box has Amazing access to know just about anything needed at the time.
  • Energy Transference: Because Mother Box has the Leadership talent, she can automatically transfer her energy to her user. In addition, through his affection for Mother Box, the user can transfer energy back to her. Only one such attempt is allowed per day.
  • Source Conduit: Mother Boxes have been seen to: Access the Energy of the Source for various effects such as:
  • Gravity Manipulation: Change the gravitational constant of an area,
  • Energy Transfer: Transfer energy from one place to another,
  • Emotion Control: Control the mental state of a host
  • Telepathy: Communicate telepathically with a host or other life form,
  • Regenerate Others: Manipulate the life-force of a host to sustain it past fatal injuries,
  • Boom-Tubes: ability to open or close boom-tubes. Any character that possesses both a Mother Box and a sample of X-Element can automatically create a Boom Tube capable of transporting him between dimensions and galaxies.
  • Machine Animation/Control: Take over and control non-sentient machines, including the ability to evolve non-sentient machines.
  • Gestalt: Merge sentient beings into a single more powerful being,
  • Life Support: Sustain a life form in a hostile environment such as space, and many others.

(This info is pulled from the official DC comics database. Also note that Vibe himself does not receive any of these powers)

Savage Dragon- The Trident should be relatively easy for Savage to get the hang of,. as it never seemed that Aquaman had to utilize any real special training to utilize it's abilities to Blast powerful bolts of energy and Manipulate water. All tho I wouldn't necessarily say that Savage would be the best at simply using it as an overall weapon such as a sword but he should be able to Replicate some of the things Aquaman has done through the more medieval use of the Trident.

Vampirella- This, once again should be relatively easy, as I've never seen Katana have to utilize some special training to utilize the sword ability to Soul steal. From there it should be easy for to use the sword in the medieval ways it was meant for as Vampirella is a master swordsman.

Aphrodite XI- With her battle computer this should be pretty simple for Aphrodite to scans the Batwing armor systems and get a pretty hang of it. This armor should supply her with a large amount of versatility, while not making her all bulky and allowing her the ability to still utilize her great amounts of agility, and h2h combat skill.

Critter- The Cosmic Rod is a very basic weapon and should also be easy to utilize and do I really need to go in to depth about how simple it would be for Critter to utilize Batman's utility belt?

Andrew Bennett- This guy will simply be badass!

Strategy

My team will replicate the action of yours, by starting off with Vibe utilizing the Mother Box to take control of the Watchtowers systems. I'm willing to take the chances, that a device of highly advance alien origin, capable of traversing the multiverse, is superior to Apex's technopathy. I can also utilize the Mother Box to advance the technology within Aphrodite, the Batwing Armor, Cosmic Rod, and some of the gadgets within Batman's utility belt, making my team even more powerful!

My team once again repeats your actions, by having Vibe use the Mother Box (He could do the same thing) to open a boom tube to the trophy room. This how ever will be much easier for my team to achieve as will have control of the watchtowers systems as well as having the Mother Boxes omniscient to tell if there are any goodies on board. Another thing that makes this easier is the fact that when my team arrives we can simply have Vibe boom tube everything out. But will only take what's useful

• Blue Beetle's armor, Aztek's Helm, Worlogog, I.F. Brainstorms Thinking Cap, Engine of chance, and the Starro Probe
  • Will then proceed to use the Mother Box to hack Solaris as well as advance him. We then proceed to use the Mother Box's omniscient to locate your team and have Solaris decimate them with a blast hotter than the sun (At this point we already won but I'll continue)
  • Being the group of heroes my team are will most likely have Vibe boom tube triumph and the Royal flush gang down to Earth and continue from there
  • We then proceed to advance any pieces of tech we've acquired and boom tube everything else into space

As for the whole mind control idea, the Mother Box is capable of protecting it's wielder from telepathic assault and detection. The same goes for the Blue Beetle gear, the Batwing armor is capable of generating a net that prevents telepathy (Even tho I doubt you could mindrape a robot), and my team also has two very potent telepathy (Andrew & Vampirella)

Battle Plan

Your plan becomes almost mute due to what I've posted above so moving on to my plan...

Vibe and Andrew will boom tube to your team after finding out there location through the use of the Mother Box. We then proceed to teleport each one of them to a different location where my team will be waiting to take them out.

Scarlett Witch and AOA Blink easily get dispatched by an invisible speed blitz by Vampirella with the Soul taker. Once there down Vampirella gets to have a snack which she'll use to enhance herself

Typhoid Marry then gets teleported to Critter and Aphrodite (who will have the telepathic prevention net up) and then gets an explosive Batarang to the face

The rest of your team however gets a blast from Vibe that has put Hawkman (100 tonner capable of going blow for blow with the likes of shaggy man) on his knee's and casually busted houses, and buildings. If any of them survive the blast Andrew then proceeds to phase all there brains out.

This eliminates your team and we win!

(Note I didn't have to do any of this as I would already have won by having Solaris burn your team to a crisp)

If you could wait I'm going to fork up the scans in a separate post.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@mikep12:

If you're basing entire strategy on what the wiki says the motherbox can do, I would like to actually tell you that the motherbox's abilities is dependent on many things. Not all motherboxes are the same and a lot of its abilities are based off its empathetic attachment to the wielder.

I would like to inform you that most of the stuff you are grabbing are props, facsimiles, and models. So you're basically grabbing things that aren't actually weapons.

Lastly, I will just say this now so you don't put anymore effort into your current strategy, Apex's technopathy allowed her to control alien tech (Darkhawk) and future tech (Deathlok technology). So there is really no evidence to suggest that your motherbox would fare any better.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By oceanmaster21

This is going good so far two viners I like in a great debate with ausome charchaters. @mikep12@omgomgwtfwtf

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@mikep12:

Since I'm already awake, I will just peruse over your points.

Vibe is of average intellect, so I really fail to see how he's going to access a motherbox, given that the New Gods themselves are not completely knowledgeable on its capabilities. Critter is also of average intellect (she's a teenager, who dresses like a cat...), so I don't see how she is going to learn how to wield the cosmic staff in its entirety.

No Caption Provided

More than half of your team is magic, and I have Ian Nottingham. The guy who can absorb tons of magic (yay me) and has the soulsword (you know the sword that is very bane of magical creatures and makes Dormammu and hell lords shit in their pants). So yeah, unless Vampirella or Andrew Bennet is sporting some kind of miracle, they are pretty much dead. The moment Andrew Bennet gets within melee distance, he's pretty much dead. He won't know of what the sword can do or of Ian's inherent magical absorption abilities. Not to mention, I have the Witchblade, which can absorb life force, shoot energy blasts, bring back the dead, etc. Ian actually has prior experience (being both a wielder and an enemy of the Witchblade), so he would know how to use it like the back of his hand. (And let's not forget the good old Bloodsword, another artifact from the Top Cow world, but more on that later.)

Rogue has the powers of the Isis, which grants her stats comparable to Black Adam and the rest of the Shazam family. Grants me the ability to control the elements (like the air your team uses to breathe) and telekinesis, plus the ability to heal others and myself. Rogue would just start smashing away and anyone she touches, they get weakened, and she gets stronger (plus more abilities). That combined with Triumph's power of the electromagnetic spectrum (i.e. Magneto), all your metal equipment now belongs to me. So no more trident from Savage Dragon. Aphrodite would also be completely obliterated, given that she's a robot.

Blink, needless to say, can teleport via her javelins, which can be used as a weapon as well to BFR your teammates across the tower. She also has access to numerous Shen Gong Wu. The changing chopsticks can shrink you to the size of a grain of rice and the sphere of yun surrounds a person in a unbreakable barrier. The other Shen Gong Wu will be mentioned later on.

You're highly underestimating the Medusa Mask's capabilities. It drains psionic energy, so while you may be able to defend against for a time, you won't hold forever. And that would require the attention of two of your characters, who will be too busy trying to mentally protect the team, instead of fighting the enemy in front of them.

I have the wonderful Scarlet Witch as well, who needless to say is going to be "hexing" your team. Philospher's stone allows me to transmute matter, so basically I could turn all your equipment into cotton candy. She also has the Staff of One (a magical artifact that makes Dormammu scared) and can do essentially anything. (I haven't mention the 12 talismans which grant powers like heat blasts, invisibility, immortality, healing factor, flight and levitation, super strength, etc.)

And lastly, Apex's technopathy, which would allow me to control Aphrodite and her equipment, the motherbox, and even the cosmic staff. And I have T-spheres! So many T-spheres! They can wipe your memory, magnetize your team, manipulate gravity, create forcefields, open portals to the 9th dimension, etc. They are very versatile and shouldn't be underestimated.

Scans can be provided if necessary.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: just to clarify, he's not using the cosmic CONTROL rod, he's using the cosmic rod starman/stargirl use.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just to clarify, he's not using the cosmic CONTROL rod, he's using the cosmic rod starman/stargirl use.

Oh okay, I will edit my post to reflect that.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mikep12

@omgomgwtfwtf

First off, I'm going to start by saying that my first plan is still valid, as you kind of ignored the last part of my post and just pasted it off as me using a wiki (Even tho I actually added some of the stuff there) yet I can still back the claims with scans and I literally only used 4 of the abilities actually listed. Also I'm not sure what you mean, when you say that half the he stuff I took from the trophy rooms were just models or replica's even tho I took the gear you were also utilizing as well as a few extra's.

Vibe is of average intellect, so I really fail to see how he's going to access a motherbox, given that the New Gods themselves are not completely knowledgeable on its capabilities. Critter is also of average intellect (she's a teenager, who dresses like a cat...), so I don't see how she is going to access the cosmic control rod's abilities...Annihilus had a lifetime to master its abilities, Reed is a super genius, and Johnny had months in the negative zone to get acclimated to it (and all he could do was fire energy blasts with it).

If you had given me the chance to post some of the capabilities of my team and there gear you would have known that the Mother Box is capable of communicating with it's wielder and will assist them even without them knowing. When Steel took Orion's Mother Box, it quickly assisted him after a few moments of simply having it in his hands and even adjusted to it thoughts and spoke with him telepathically. Cosmic Control Rod? I'm pretty sure I'm wielding the Cosmic Rod, which guess what! It's wielded by a teenage girl who dress in an American Flag.

Also nice to note that the Mother Box forms a telepathic resistance shield around him
Also nice to note that the Mother Box forms a telepathic resistance shield around him
The real Cosmic Rod!
The real Cosmic Rod!

More than half of your team is magic, and I have Ian Nottingham. The guy who can absorb tons of magic (yay me) and has the soulsword (you know the sword that is very bane of magical creatures and makes Dormammu and hell lords shit in their pants). So yeah, unless Vampirella or Andrew Bennet is sporting some kind of miracle, they are pretty much dead. The moment Andrew Bennet gets within melee distance, he's pretty much dead. He won't know of what the sword can do or of Ian's inherent magical absorption abilities. Not to mention, I have the Witchblade, which can absorb life force, shoot energy blasts, bring back the dead, etc. Ian actually has prior experience (being both a wielder and an enemy of the Witchblade), so he would know how to use it like the back of his hand. (And let's not forget the good old Bloodsword, another artifact from the Top Cow world, but more on that later.)

I'm not sure about Critter but other than that none of my team is magic. Vampirella and Savage Dragon are aliens, Vibe got his powers from a boom tube, Andrew doesn't posses any of his magical abilities for this tourney, and Aphrodite is just a robot. So I don't think I need to worry about any magic draining, except for maybe Critter. Vampirella isn't magic and is facing off against Ian, and I doubt Ian can touch intangible beings (Andrew). Also did my team loose the ability to react?

Rogue has the powers of the Isis, which grants her stats comparable to Black Adam and the rest of the Shazam family. Grants me the ability to control the elements (like the air your team uses to breathe) and telekinesis, plus the ability to heal others and myself. Rogue would just start smashing away and anyone she touches, they get weakened, and she gets stronger (plus more abilities). That combined with Triumph's power of the electromagnetic spectrum (i.e. Magneto), all your metal equipment now belongs to me. So no more trident from Savage Dragon. Aphrodite would also be completely obliterated, given that she's a robot.

Well you see, after giving Typhoid Marry one of these....

No Caption Provided

Critter, & Aphrodite can and will be teleported to my duo of Vibe and Andrew (and yes they'll be aware, as Andrew will telepathically inform them) Where Critter will proceed to do this...

Captain Marvel's power set you say?
Captain Marvel's power set you say?
Also like stated Vibe and Andrew would be intangible so they could just phase the brains out of your team or just avoid them
Also like stated Vibe and Andrew would be intangible so they could just phase the brains out of your team or just avoid them

Blink, needless to say, can teleport via her javelins, which can be used as a weapon as well to BFR your teammates across the tower. She also has access to numerous Shen Gong Wu. The changing chopsticks can shrink you to the size of a grain of rice and the sphere of yun surrounds a person in a unbreakable barrier. The other Shen Gong Wu will be mentioned later on.

Same could be said for Vibe when it comes to the teleporting stuff tho I'm not sure. Also since my team will have possession of the New God tech that is the Worlogog I could just freeze time and yes I should be capable of functioning it from knowledge provided by the Mother Box or Aphrodite's battle computer.

You're highly underestimating the Medusa Mask's capabilities. It drains psionic energy, so while you may be able to defend against for a time, you won't hold forever. And that would require the attention of two of your characters, who will be too busy trying to mentally protect the team, instead of fighting the enemy in front of them.

Once my teams are in position Typhoid Marry gets teleported to Critter and gets a suprise for one of the weapons above.

I have the wonderful Scarlet Witch as well, who needless to say is going to be "hexing" your team. Philospher's stone allows me to transmute matter, so basically I could turn all your equipmenhttp://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/street-level-armory-toruney-mikep12-vs-omgomgwtfwt-1559282/?messageId=11850165#js-message-11t into cotton candy. She also has the Staff of One (a magical artifact that makes Dormammu scared) and can do essentially anything. (I haven't mention the 12 talismans which grant powers like heat blasts, invisibility, immortality, healing factor, flight and levitation, super strength, etc.)

Let's see. I have the Engine of Chance which should counter Scarlett's Hex's. I have a weapon that can simply freeze time, the Blue Beetle Armor which can also transmute matter and adapt to almost anything, and I have the Mother Box that can also transmute matter so realistically I could do the same to any of your gear.

And lastly, Apex's technopathy, which would allow me to control Aphrodite and her equipment, the motherbox, and even the cosmic control rod. And I have T-spheres! So many T-spheres! They can wipe your memory, magnetize your team, manipulate gravity, create forcefields, open portals to the 9th dimension, etc. They are very versatile and shouldn't be underestimated.

I doubt you can control the Mother Box which itself is sentient and I'm pretty sure after enhancing my teams gear they can adapt past this. And thanks to the Worlogog I could simply freeze time giving my team time to prep and then they obliterate yours.

Also could you actually counter some of my points? It was extremely hard to understand your post as I had basically made it that none of the stuff your team could do was possible but you kind of just ignored it.

Some Points:

• Vibe utilize the Mother Box to hack the hack the Watch Tower
  • Then he utilizes the Mother Box to find out if there are any goodies on board as well as there locations
  • Vibe teleports in and takes all the goodies I've already listed
  • He then utilizes the Mother Box to hack Solaris and enhanced it's tech (Once again this is pretty much game over as I could just have Solaris obliterate the part of the ship your team is in)
  • My team then utilizes either the Worlogog (After either Vibe or Aphrodite has scanned it) to freeze time
  • At this point my team can just utilize this as a permanent Incapitaion and we win
  • We can also use this time to prep and get in position
  • After we reactivate time and figure out your teams positions we then proceed to have Vibe boom tube all of them to specific locations where my team will be waiting and spring a surprise attack
  • From here the list follows

1. Critter and Aphrodite take out Typhoid when she's teleported to there location
  2. Vampirella dispatches Scarlett Witch and AOA Blink with an invisible speed blitz with Soultaker
  3. Apex, Ian, and Rogue get obliterated by the rest of my team as well as the others after they've swiftly dispatched the rest of yours

(Once again note I didn't have do any of this. Solaris could obliterate the part of the ship your teams and simple as that. Or I could just freeze time with the Worlogog and take your team out from there.)

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@mikep12:

I really advise you to reread what is in the Trophy Room. Most of what you are taking are props (i.e. Solaris, Blue Beetle, and the Worlogog). It says so right in the descriptions of the items in the OP. Also, I edited my original post to reflect that you are using the cosmic staff, not cosmic control rod.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@mikep12:

Also, I would like to remind you that time manipulation and luck manipulation are banned abilities.

And I will address some of your points now:

1. Apex took over Deathlok tech which is sentient and she took over Darkhawk, which is Sh'iar Tech. Sh'iar tech is also sentient. So no, your motherboard being sentient shouldn't be an issue for my technopath.

2. Vampirella and Savage Dragon are wielding magic weapons. Also, Andrew Bennet is by default magical. He's a vampire. Aphrodite is also magical, because she has the coin of solomon in her body (cheek or chest, depending on version).

3. Being intangible doesn't stop the soulsword from killing you. It can hit intangible people.

4. I'm just lol'ing at the batarang scan, because Typhoid Mary is a telekinetic. So this is what is going to happen to your batarangs.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So yeah, your batarangs are going to fly back into your face and kill Critter.

5. Stargirl has had more than a month ( a lot more time) to master her Cosmic Staff and she is a lot smarter than Critter is.

I will wait before I put up a more comprehensive post, so you can fix the mistakes in your post.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf I see.

But you were right unfortunately the worlogog and are just models so I'll revise.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser@omgomgwtfwtf I'm going to forfeit this round. I can't counter anything that omg has thrown at me at her/his team is to OP for mine.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: that's fine. Your team isn't necessarily under though, but they aren't exactly the planetary powerhouses they should be.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

Can I switch my equipment around? I want to give the 12 talismans to Typhoid Mary and change my Shen Gong Wu.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers