Street: jaxthejester (Agent Zero) vs Darkseid (Anderson)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Welcome to the big leagues for the best Street Leveler around. Rules are simple, two men enter, one man leaves. All fights are to the Death, KO, or Incap. All characters have what is considered standard gear to them. Winners move on to the next round to earn respect and entertain the masses who wish to learn more about them. Without further ado here are today's contestants.

Alexander Anderson is the weapon of choice against all foes of the Catholic Church. He will face a unique foe today.

No Caption Provided

Agent Zero, a mutant of the X-men world who takes up hits for the right price. Can he overcome the zealous monster hunter of Hellsing?

No Caption Provided

Battle here starting 100 feet apart from the middle.

No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

looking good

Avatar image for jaxthejester_2014
jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By jaxthejester_2014

@darkseid1006 This should be a blast mate. Best of luck and happy debating my friend. Would you like to go first?

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By darkseid1006

@jaxthejester_2014@sirfizzwhizz- I'll kick this off with a quick intro and how Anderson will win.

Alexander Anderson (The Bayonet Priest aka. Father)

Alexander Anderson's past is not well known but it is known he at some point when he was younger encounter a young Maxwell Enrique. It is unknown what occurred to Anderson for most of his life but what is known is that he came to serve under Division XIII of the Vatican specializing in killing vampires. Before being assigned as the Vatican's weapon against the dark Anderson underwent changes to his body (possibly magical) that caused him to develop regenerative healing powers making him the best tool of destruction against vampires. Since the start of hellsing Anderson has been a main character. He had a persistent rivalry with Alucard, the Count having great levels of respect for Anderson being a human who fights against the supernatural. Towards the end of hellsing after cleaving through thousands of Alucard's ghouls after his restrictions where uplifted in the battle of London against Millennium. Upon getting face to face with Alucard Anderson used the Nail of Helena to transform himself into a Monster of God. In this fight Alucard defeated Anderson and was upset about the choices Anderson made as they reminded him of his choice to become a vampire (something which he regretted deeply). Anderson's final words where telling Alucard that monsters do not cry and both joined in uttering the word "Amen" before Anderson finally turned to dust.

Powers

well for starters Anderson is referenced as to have trained himself beyond the peak limits of a human...

No Caption Provided

Speed

Anderson is at least a casual bullet timer...

Integra Van Hellsing fired 4 bullets at Anderson (with his back turned) and Anderson blocked all of them with his 2 bayonets

Healing Factor

Anderson has magical enhancements specifically designed to counter vampires by leveling the playing field.
Anderson has magical enhancements specifically designed to counter vampires by leveling the playing field.

Durability

Now this is questionable as Anderson appears to tank bullets effortlessly but it is unknown whether his healing factor plays into it as Anderson is human in the end with that one extra addition (its very likely it is his healing that allows him to do this but either way it works in a way that is much like durability)

No Caption Provided

Teleportation

Anderson uses biblical pages to travel from location to location...

No Caption Provided

That's about it for his powers now onto how to win.

Equipment

Anderson has a infinite amount of bayonets tucked up his sleeves (yeah go figure but it happens all the time in hellsing. Alucard has a 8 round clip and shoots at least 50 vampires without reloading once) most blessed but also has exploding bayonets and the ability to combine them in a chain.

How Anderson Will Win?

Well for starts @sirfizzwhizz is Anderson allowed his teleporting?

For now I'll just assume Anderson has his teleporting so I'll set off.
EDIT- Teleportation was banned so i changed my tactic.

Now even without teleportation Anderson is by no means unable to get Maverick by surprise (in character for Anderson as he has admitted to accepting the ways of Judas Iscariot as the assassins using poisons and daggers. He has also taken Seras by surprise and assassinated a vampire, was using teleportation but he still assassinated him.)

Here bayonets rip through Seras and start blitzing round the room pinning up holy manuscripts on the walls. In the next shot we see Anderson walking down the steps and just appearing round the corner. Essentially Anderson was able to throw these bayonets around the whole room from the other side of a corner.

So right basically Anderson can launch his bayonets right through Agent Zero from behind cover while staying out of sight.
the fight is in favor of Anderson as whenever he has the element of surprise he is at his most potent...

When behind Seras (a powerful vampire beyond average due to being Alucard's) Anderson manages to place 10 bayonets right through her like a pincushion.
When behind Seras (a powerful vampire beyond average due to being Alucard's) Anderson manages to place 10 bayonets right through her like a pincushion.

Also Seras had extremely acute senses so the fact that Anderson still did this too her is even more impressive...

Seras without being able to see her opponent who was running at a impressive speed is able to fire her weapon and kill them without even

So i'd like to see how Zero counters that one?

However lets say it gets too a even fight where Anderson for some reason does not not actually assassinate Maverick Anderson will easily be able to hold his own in that department...

Here we see Anderson single-handedly slaughter clusters of SS vampires with his bayonet throwing skill and his own close quarter combat abilities. He at the start countered a blitz from a vampire by slicing him clean in half and then proceeded to do the same to multiple other vampires all while slaughtering them by the dozens in heaps using his bayonets as projectile weapons (just look at how many he threw in scan 5)

Click Here For Anime Fight (Its easier to follow. Watch from 34:40-40:42)

Now i understand this means nothing to you unless you know hellsing so i'll enlighten those of you who don't

The following feats are all performed by standard SS Waffen vampires so you know their power level as virtually all Anderson's notable fights are against them or more powerful vampires)

A single vampire blitzed across the corridor effortlessly evading gunfire while appearing a blur and taking out a soldier.
A single vampire blitzed across the corridor effortlessly evading gunfire while appearing a blur and taking out a soldier.
Here Nazi vampires blitz around the bullets shot at them and slaughter the well trained mercenaries known as the Wild Geese.
Here Nazi vampires blitz around the bullets shot at them and slaughter the well trained mercenaries known as the Wild Geese.
Not just a travel speed feat but a agility feat too. To avoid a mine field vampires blitz over what appears to be at least 1 mile across the handles of combat knives placed in the ground.
Not just a travel speed feat but a agility feat too. To avoid a mine field vampires blitz over what appears to be at least 1 mile across the handles of combat knives placed in the ground.
Here 2 vampires leap around too protect their commander Zorrin Blitz from rapid fire bullets after it has been fired (NOTE- they tank the shots too)

Now that here's the anime portrayal of the vampire feats...

Generic Vampire Capabilities (part 1) Watch from 22:00-24:00 then 32:25-33:35 (here we see the vampires blitz across what is at least 2-3 miles of uneven open terrain in seconds and we see them cut men clean in half with nothing but their hands as well as them blitz across a open field treading across knife handles)

Generic Vampire Capabilities (Part 2) Watch from 8:04-9:05 (Here we see them effortlessly dodge bullets and jump in the path of bullets after they where fired)

Now bear in mind not a single one of these could react to Anderson's bayonets and he sliced them into fragments like vegetables.

Conclusion

• Agent Zero doesn't have any counter to getting assassinated by Anderson using his teleportation to riddle Maverick with bayonets before he can even blink
  • In a actual face to face fight Anderson is extremely formidable being able to dice vampires with ease.
  • Overall Zero just doesn't have what it takes to dodge what Anderson's bayonets travel at so he will be wrecked and sliced up in no time at all (in fact id be impressed if he managed to get any shots in before he was massacred but it will be fun for you to debate that)

Your up...

jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jaxthejester_2014

Good stuff my friend. I too would like to know if Anderson is allowed to teleport.

(For some reason, I had thought that biblical powers were not allowed, but I could be wrong.)

@sirfizzwhizz Can you clarify? I'll post my Bio and Reply Strategy once I know. Thanks!

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anderson = way above Cap and Batman, why was he allowed in this tourney?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good stuff my friend. I too would like to know if Anderson is allowed to teleport.

(For some reason, I had thought that biblical powers were not allowed, but I could be wrong.)

@sirfizzwhizz Can you clarify? I'll post my Bio and Reply Strategy once I know. Thanks!

"this is without his biblical magics" - darkseid1006 - post 160 on the sign ups.

jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan Thanks mate, much appreciated. Yes, Anderson appears to be a higher caliber foe. But fear not, Agent Zero is loaded with counter trumps. I'll make sure this match is competitive.

@darkseid1006 Great formatting and presentation bud; but there should be no teleporting for Anderson, as that part of your tactical post would rely on biblical magic - which was disallowed at character selection. Would you like to modify your tactical post before I reply?

Thanks!

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes he has his Teleport and Bayonets.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaxthejester_2014: edited sorry i completely forgot about that rule. I even set it myself XD

Anderson = way above Cap and Batman, why was he allowed in this tourney?

Anderson is overrated by everyone. Th only thing that makes him a real threat to anyone is the fact that he is so skillful and precise with his bayonets, and even then its only really at a range/projectile use that makes them deadly. Batman and Captain America could both react to vampires in close quarters the only difference is Anderson uses his bayonets with absolute speeds and accuracy in a AoE type attack.
Point being actual stats wise Anderson blocks bullets and reacts to vampires who are bullet timers (something virtually every street leveler does) and is probably strength wise inferior to both but his bayonets make the difference.

jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaxthejester_2014 said:

Yes he has his Teleport and Bayonets.

@darkseid1006 Ah, never mind then lol. I will have my counter post up later tonight. No need to modify yours. Thanks all!

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006 said:

@jaxthejester_2014: so should I edit back?

Nope, no worries brother. The OP has approved teleportation, so I'm totally good with it. I'm editing my reply post now and should have it up here shortly.

Edit: Sorry, were you asking if you should go back to your prior teleport tactics? If so then yes, go ahead and un-edit your prior edit (sorry for the confusion).

jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agent Zero (aka Maverick)

No Caption Provided

Christopher Nord is an elite mutant assassin. An extended life span filled with intense tactical, combat, and Black Ops training has made him one of the most lethal meta-humans on the planet. Simply put, Zero hunts and kills other meta-humans and he is very good at it. He was designed from head to toe to track, battle, and eliminate some of the most dangerous threats on the planet. Zero’s primary mutant power is the ability to absorb the kinetic energy generated by an impact without harm to himself. His body stores and converts the kinetic energy to boost of all of his physical statistics to superhuman levels and to fire powerful blasts of concussive-corrosive energy. Nord possesses a healing factor that stunts his natural ageing and belies the true scope of his training and experience. He has spent the last 60 years honing his skills to superhuman efficiency. Zero served as a founding member of the CIA’s Team X, rose to prominence in the West German Black Ops team Cell Six, and battled the communist regime at the heart of the cold war. During this time Zero cemented his legacy as one of the deadliest mutants on the planet. After suffering a near fatal betrayal at the hands of Wraith and Sabretooth, Nord was inducted into the Weapon X program. There he was rebuilt and upgraded with the explicit intent of hunting and killing the deadliest man on Earth- a legendary mutant called Wolverine. As such, Nord’s upgrades were designed to break through Adamantium defenses, circumvent superhuman senses, and overcome even the most powerful of healing factors. His scent was completely removed and he was equipped with sound negating and light refracting armaments, boosting his already iconic stealth to truly legendary capacity. His healing factor was further upgraded and his body was augmented to produce to a corrosive enzyme that specifically targets a foe’s healing factor and turns it against itself. Lastly, Zero was equipped with an awesome array of high powered weaponry, the scope of which earned him the title of being a "one man army." Using a deadly cocktail of elite combat training, enhanced mutant abilities, and unparalleled marksmanship; Agent Zero has hunted and eliminated virtually every form of threat imaginable.

Enhanced Mutant Powers:

Kinetic Absorption and Projection

Agent Zero’s mutant powers allow him to absorb the kinetic energy from an impact while taking little to no damage. He can withstand direct strikes that would prove fatal to a normal human and survive falls of up to 10 stories without sustaining injury. His body can store the energy from such impacts and convert it into powerful physical enhancements and energy blasts.

Statistical Enhancement, Kinetic Striking Power, and Energy Blasting

No Caption Provided

Nord can store kinetic energy and convert it into increased physical statistics in a manner very similar to the mutant Sebastian Shaw. He can effectively absorb enough kinetic energy to increase his physical prowess by factor of 10, gaining a significant boost in superhuman strength, speed, and durability in the process. Nord can channel the stored kinetic energy through his limbs to deliver devastating kinetic-charged strikes.

Zero can also channel his stored kinetic energy into powerful concussive-corrosive blasts. Nord can channel his anti-healing enzyme into his blasts for additional damage. These blasts are extremely corrosive, capable of easily melting through metal, and they pack enough force to damage even superhumanly durable foes. Nord’s elite marksmanship and kinetically enhanced reflexes have allowed him to effectively melt barrages of incoming bullets after they left the barrel of the firing gun. Put simply, Nord can fire his blasts with incredible speed and crackerjack accuracy. By targeting a foes face, Zero can effectively blind his target with an intense flash of blinding corrosive heat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Combat Blasting Illustration: Agent Zero vs. Fantomex

Agent Zero handles Fantomex (artificially evolved meta with enhanced speed and strength), by using a combination of enhanced reflexes, reactive bullet melting, and tactical blinding. To put this battle into perspective, here is the bio for Fantomex: http://marvel.wikia.com/Charlie_Cluster-7_(Earth-616)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Anti-Healing Corrosive Enzyme

After being modified by Weapon X, Nord gained the ability to convert his stored kinetic energy into a corrosive chemical enzyme that he can deliver via touch or via projected blast. This enzyme was specifically designed by the Weapon X Program to counteract an opponents self-healing abilities by reversing the process so that the more an opponent’s body attempts to heal an enzyme-inflicted wound, the worse that wound becomes. In effect, foes with powerful healing factors and regenerative capabilities are melted and dissolved in gruesome fashion. This ability makes Zero custom designed for killing foes with advanced healing and regenerative abilities. The stronger their healing factor, the faster they melt and die. Against a foe with a Wolverine Class healing factor, complete disability occurs in a matter of seconds.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Durability: Vibranium Armor and Healing Factor

No Caption Provided

Regenerative Healing Factor:

When Nord was inducted into Weapon X, he received a minor healing factor culled from Wolverine’s DNA. This healing factor was increased as part of his Weapon X upgrade, allowing him to rapidly heal from wounds that would be lethal to normal human beings and greatly suppressing his aging. He is also highly resistant, if not immune, to most diseases and toxins.

Vibranium-Weave Combat Armor:

Agent Zero‘s body armor is a Vibranium Weave very similar to that worn by Black Panther. The ultra-durable impact dampening metal grant Zero immense protection against incoming killing attacks and is especially resistant to high velocity bullets and projectiles. Combined with his augmented healing factor and kinetic absorption, Nord’s Vibranium armor allows him to withstand high powered killing attacks of superhuman force. In addition to the obvious defensive aspects of Vibranium, Zero’s armor also negates sound and refracts light, allowing him to move with absolute silence and rendering him completely invisible in the cover of darkness and shadow.

Combat Speed, Agility, and Reflexes

Much like the mutants Wolverine and Sabretooth, Agent Zero has combined an extended lifetime of intense training and natural mutant gifts to achieve an intense level of combat speed and reactionary prowess. Kinetic absorption augments Nord’s speed along with his other physical statistics, allowing him to achieve feats of extraordinary athleticism. Zero is a crackerjack marksman with blindingly quick hand to eye coordination. He can react fast enough to shoot incoming bullets from the sky or catch Sabretooth’s hands in mid-attack. During his encounter with John Wraith, Nord moved fast enough to grab the combat teleporter before he could react, and then fired a shot through Wraith before he could blink away (very fast draw speed).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Combat Stealth and Shadow Invisibility

Agent Zero’s stealth is truly uncanny. Five decades of Black Ops training has given Nord the ability to move undetected in the presence of even the most gifted of metahumans. Nord’s already incredible skill in this area was boosted to truly epic levels by the Weapon X program. In the cover of shadow, Zero is completely undetectable via scent, sound, or sight. All traces of smell have been removed from his body. His Vibranium weave armor negates sound and refracts light, making his movements 100% silent and allowing him to literally disappear in the cover of darkness. Nord is capable of sneaking up on targets that would typically detect any foe at a hundred paces. Nord was able to walk up behind Sabretooth without notice in a lit apartment and cut his throat. His exploits also include sneaking up on Fantomex, an iconic master of subterfuge with an extroverted nervous system.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Advanced Combat Gear

Agent Zero has been coined a walking arsenal for good reason. Even prior to joining to the Weapon X program, Nord typically carried a number of high powered rifles and wrist mounted blasters into combat. As Agent Zero, his munitions were intentionally upgraded to overkill levels, with the expressed intent of turning him into a one man army capable of hunting and killing foes with a vast range of defensive and regenerative capabilities. Zero’s combat gear includes:

No Caption Provided

Combat Skill Overview:

Agent Zero is a spy, a soldier, an assassin, and a mercenary. For the last 50 or more years, all that Zero has done is hone his body into a killing machine. He is a deadly hand-to-hand combatant and an expert in covert operations and demolitions. He possesses highly advanced agility and acrobatic prowess. He is highly trained in the use of military grade weaponry and he is an Expert Marksman of the highest caliber. Zero's draw speed and accuracy is truly world class. Combined with his incredible stealth, Nord's targets rarely see death coming.

Note: This was supposed to be the first of two posts, the second is my Tactics Post and reply to the Tactics offered for Alexander Anderson. Unfortunately, I'm getting a message that states I cannot post a follow up immediately because I have, "Posted too Messages in a Row." I'm not sure why this is popping up? But since I cannot separate the two posts, I'm just going to tack it on to the bottom of this one. Thanks for bearing with me!

Tactics and Counters Post:

I'll start out by addressing my opponents Tactical Post and then moving on to my own Counter Tactics.

Trumps and Counters:

Alexander has the edge in speed and has a superior healing factor. Against a typical foe, these would be considerable trumps. Unfortuantley for Alexander, Agent Zero was custom designed to overcome these exact powers. Superior speed and healing are traits that he has has specifically trained to battle, and with his line of work leading to the heart of the mutant community - Alexander's power level in these areas are nothing new for Nord. Zero's counter-trumps include: Superior tactical assessment and battle field manipulation, superior durability, superior strength, superior stealth, superior firepower, anti-healing attacks, stratigical area effect attacks, unblockable munitions, superior Tech, and comparable skill with an edge in marksmanship.

All of that said, let's a take a look first at my opponents Opening Stratgegy, then I will move on to my counter-strategy post.

1. Anderson attempts to use Stealth to get the drop on Agent Zero

Anderson's stealth is quite impressive, but his typical foe is a vampire rather than an elite assassin. Vamps have enhanced senses, but no training in the area of Black Ops and counter-subterfuge. His foe in this battle however, is a meca of training and skill in this area. Agent Zero has more than triple the life experience and training of Anderson and with vastly superior stealth gear. We're talking about a man that can sneak up on Fantomex himself. Stealth is one advantage that Zero easily trumps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2. Anderson attempts to kill Agent Zero with a bayonet speed blitz offensive.

Those images of Anderson filling his foes with a dozen or more bayonets is also quite impressive. But again this type of offensive is nothing new to Zero. He was custom made to survive barages of high velocity bullets and shrapnel. His first line of defense against this attack is his Vibranium armor. While not as durable as Adamantium, it is still more than capable of withstanding high velocity projectiles of lower than Adamantium hardness. The impact dampening nature of Vibranium robs such attacks of their momentum in addition to the natural durability of the metal itself. A thrown blade, even from the hands of a vampire equivalent foe, moves no faster than a high velocity bullet. And as such, it would have no more success at peircing Zero's armor. That said, I am not completely discounting the concusive impact behind such an offensive and I did also take note of the explosive element behind Anderson's bayonets. This is where Zero's second line of defense comes into play. Kinetic Absorbtion will not only take the sting out of concusive element behind this offensive, but it will also super-charge Zero's natural kinetic abilities; increasing his strength, speed, and durability by a factor of 10 and priming him for the counter-attack. Zero's final line of defense rests in his natural durablity, which comes from a combination of enhanced reflexes to roll with the impact of incoming attacks and a Weapon X enhanced healing factor to quickly recover from any damage that may squeek through.

Side Note: In the event that Zero grows tired of having Bayonets flung his way, he also has the option of melting them out the sky - a tactic he used with great success against Fantomex's high velocity hand gun bullets (which move considerably faster than Anderson's thrown weaponry).

3. Teleporation Tactics: Anderson attempts to use divine scripture teleportation to sneak attack Agent Zero.

This is a tactic that I was actually happy to see restored, as it is both counter productive and inherently flawed in application. First, this divine teleportion requires a brilliant flurry of paper pages and angelic verbal components in all of their over the top anime glory. The problem with the first part of this equation is that such a manuever would provide ample cover and shading as these pages swarm around the room and interact with the overhead factory lighting. This is a very poor tactic to use against a foe with light refracting armor who specializes in combat stealth tactics. Second, the display of divine scriputre porting is about as far from inconspiuous as you can get. It directly undermines any attempt at stealth and shadow hiding that Anderson may have hoped to gain during the opening moments of combat. Third, it temporarily masks Anderson's own line of sight. A fatal mistake against a fast-draw walking arsenal of high impact grenades and Adamantium munitions. This is one tactic that Anderson should have left in his back pocket. A somatic and verbal component teleportaiton spell may work great against Vampires who have an aversion to its divine components, but against a no-nonsense metahuman killing machine with a lightning quick trigger finger, it leaves much to be desired.

So in short, to answer my opponents inquiry: "How can Zero survive the opening onslaught of thrown Bayonets?"

Answer: Vibranium armor that robs the bayonets of their momentum and renders them mostly useless as a high velocity projectile attack, Kinetic Absorbtion that negates their secondary concusive and explosive impact, and a modified healing factor that he probably won't need to use. Stylistic component divine teleportation seems right at home in an anime environment, but it is sadly lacking in competative real world application. Nord is accustomed to battling the Nightcrawlers of his world, and Anderson has nothing on that degree of combat teleportation speed and utility. Alexander's thrown blades work fantastic against low-durability/fast healing Vampires, but they are simply not cutt out for Vibranium amored kinetic absorbing super soldiers.

Counter Strategy: Tactical Diversity FTW!

Anderson is a powerful foe, but his strategy is founded in a very singular aspect that is relatively simply to counter: throw stuff very, very quickly. When this strategy faulters, Anderson finds himself tethered to a figurative one-trick poney which he rides to a second place finish. Zero, by contrast, is called a one man army for good reason. His attack options are multi-faceted and extremely layered. He can, and will, use every tactical advantage available to disect his opponent in a dozen different ways. After tanking the opening volley of projectiles from Anderson, Zero will counter with an offensive that no Vampire has ever replicated and, conversly, that Alexander Anderson has never seen before.

Tactics that Zero will employ during this battle include:

1. Strategic use of High Impact explosives and High Velocity Munitions:

Anderson is very fast, so the idea here is not to attempt a 1-shot win with exposlive mutions. But rather a tactical guidance of his movements to corall him into a vulnerable position. Timed use of Zero's custom grenades, in combination with high velocity Adamantium bullets and plasma cannon bursts, will limit the available spots that Anderson can safely run to for cover. Zero is a masterful tactician and a marksman of the highest caliber who is trained to battle high speed targets, and this is a time proven tactic to deal with just such foes. An intuitive understanding of Anderson's movment patterns will give Zero all the ammuntion he needs to distract Alexander with forced dodging, followed by some timed shots that really count.

2. Exploitation of Adamantium and Anti-Metal Munitions:

In the below scan we can see that Anderson has a penchant for blocking bullets with his bayonets. Against Agent Zero, this same blocking tactic will prove to be a fatal error in judgement. This is where Anderson's lack of knowledge regarding Adamantium and Anti-Metal will really bite him. Anderson's bayonets have limited hardness. They are shown to break after blocking a small volley of standard muntions from Helsing's firearm. The high velocity Adamantium and Anti-Metal bullets that Zero fires will not only break these bayonets, they will do so effortlessly and without loss of utility. Simply put, when Alexander attempts to block Zero's bullets, he will find that the bullets shoot right through his metal blades with ease and coninue right on to their target - namely his unprotected body. You can't block with a straw, and against Adamantium munitions, those bayonets are basically straw shields.

No Caption Provided

3. Removal of overhead lighting resulting in invisibility:

In this enclosed factory setting, Zero already has a plethora of shadowy locations to disapear into where his light refracting armor can come into effect. However, Zero is not one to let an advantage slip by - and there is room here to increase this advantage. With the muntions he carries on him, taking out the overhead lighting would be a seemless effort that he could easily weave into his ongoing offensive of explosives and bullet sprays. Once the lighting goes, Alexander Anderson will find himself facing a foe that is virtually undetectable: Zero's light refracting armor turns him invisible in the cover of shadow. The sound suppresion quality of his Vibranium suite eliminates the hope of tracking him by ear. And his complete lack of smell elminates the ability to target him by scent. Vampires are sneaky, but Agent Zero is on a whole other level. An unseen bullet to the brain pan awaits in these shadows. Strategic use of Concusive-Corrosive blinding attacks will also serve to press this advantage; Zero used just such a tactic to gain the edge against Fantomex.

4. Making his shots count - Anti-Healing and Electro-Shock:

With Anderson leaping around to avoid a nearly undetectable foe that conintually melds into shadow, Zero will use his tactical training and world class marksmanship to time, target, and make the shots that count REALLY count. Zero is no fool when it comes to battling regenerative foes. In point of fact, he is custom designed to battle foes with advanced heaing factors and he knows better (thanks to direct repeat confrontation) than to assume that riddling a foe with bullets will keep them down. Thus Zero's end game tactic is not to be found in his plasma cannons, Adamantium muntions, or explosive grenades. But rather in using those weapons as tools to gain a momentary opening where he can blast his foe with Corosive Anti-Healing death, and watch him melt down to meat pudding. If Zero finds that bullet wounds are not doing the trick, a barage of custom Electro-Shock needles designed to temporarily short circuit the nervous system of his foe will take the edge right out of Anderson's movements. This attack has proven successfull on Sabretooth, who's healing matches Anderson's and who's duraiblity and ferocity significantly trump Anderson's. When Andreson does the "eletric chicken", Zero will have all the time he needs to use the opening to dose Anderson with corosive Anti-Healing death.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

5. Anti-Speedster Tactics:

The final tactic worth mentioning is one that is ground into the training regiment of any metahuman killer worth his salt. Namely, speedster tactics 101. As Wolverine once said, "There's a certain strategy T' figntn' Speedsters." It's all about withstanding their opening flurry, timing that one shot, and making it count. Zero's Vibranium armor will prove a frustrating and time consuming obstical for Anderson to overcome. Zero's Kinetic Absorbation and personal healing factor will augment that frustration and counter most, if not all, of the damage that Anderson throws his way. In short time, Anderson will will opt to close in for a hand to hand confrontation. If Andeson hasn't already fallen by this point, then he will find his end waiting for him here. Hand to hand combat against a Kinetic Absorber is a fools mission for one who has no prior experience with the power-set. Every strike will only serve to further empower Zero, maxing out his strength and pushing it quickly to the multi-ton range while also increasing the rest of phsyical statistics proportionately. With Anderson throwing everything in the book at Zero and desperately searching for a weak spot. Zero needs only to land a single counter strike. Anderson is quick, but as we've seen from his battles with other foes - he is not untouchably quick. He relies on healing to counter a lot of incoming damage. Zero will time the needed strike and then put his kinetically enhanced, lighting fast draw speed to work.Only it's not a punch or a cut that Zero is aiming for, but rather a simple grab. One hand, amped to superhuman capacity, grabbing Anderson by whatever Zero can get a hold of, followed by a point-blank slathering of corrrosive Anti-Healing enzyme. And that my friends, is game over.

No Caption Provided

...that's it for me. Back to you sir! - Jax

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#16 SC  Moderator

Great stuff so far!

jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz

@darkseid1006

Howdy guys. Is this Match/Tourney still going? I Haven't heard anything in a while and the original thread appears to be deleted.

Thanks!

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaxthejester_2014: no sorry I didn't realised you'd posted. Ill have a response tommorow.

jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaxthejester_2014: no sorry I didn't realised you'd posted. Ill have a response tommorow.

Not a problem bud. Just wanted to make sure the tourney was still going (couldn't find the original sign-up thread). Take your time man.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@thenaughtytitan: every one in this tourney is above cap level. Taskmaster fracking catches bullets....

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: every one in this tourney is above cap level. Taskmaster fracking catches bullets....

Yup, kind og evens out having everyone above the set limit though, cap has raced a bullet before, maybe that compares a bit....

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaxthejester_2014: I hate to interfere but you're only allowed to post 3 full page scans per issue on CV. You're doing a good job thus far and I didn't want to see you banned for some silly reason like that. I recommend deleting 3 of the pages from the Agent Zero vs Fantomex fight.

T4V

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By darkseid1006

@jaxthejester_2014: @thenewbluebeetle007: I would suggest getting photobucket. That way you can put you various scans on there and link to it as I belive that does not break any rules? After all if you want to take it that far we would have to delete all our photos because we have scans in them that are from before the rules that contain more than 3 scans per issue.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaxthejester_2014: @thenewbluebeetle007: I would suggest getting photobucket. That way you can put you various scans on there and link to it as I belive that does not break any rules? After all if you want to take it that far we would have to delete all our photos because we have scans in them that are from before the rules that contain more than 3 scans per issue.

I think that would be fine, as long as it's not on the site.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: does Agent Zero actually have his Vibrainium suit? His wondering because wasn't T'challa's disallowed?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@sirfizzwhizz: does Agent Zero actually have his Vibrainium suit? His wondering because wasn't T'challa's disallowed?

Vibranium suits in general for anyone would be disallowed.

jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@darkseid1006 said:

Hate to be a pain, but I asked in the original thread specifically if he could have ALL standard gear and was given the okay. His ammo and his armor in particular were discussed, and even quoted and discussed by another poster. I'd quote the thread, but I can't seem to find it? My strategy for taking him is based significantly on his ability to negate instant kill tactics from speedsters via his armor. If we are killing his gear after the fact, and now that the debate has already started, I will kindly ask that we just kill this match as a no-contest. Let me know how you want to proceed.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@darkseid1006 said:

I asked in the original thread if he could have all standard gear and was given the okay. I'd quote the thread, but I can't seem to find it?

If I knew that was standard I say no. I someone asked me the same for Black Panther, and I said no. Its way above the limits, tanking Train level hits.

jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@jaxthejester_2014 said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@darkseid1006 said:

I asked in the original thread if he could have all standard gear and was given the okay. I'd quote the thread, but I can't seem to find it?

If I knew that was standard I say no. I someone asked me the same for Black Panther, and I said no. Its way above the limits, tanking Train level hits.

So is sonic speed and exploding bayonets and divine teleportation IMHO. How would anyone without armor or far above Captain America stats even survive the first few seconds without it? Neither of these characters should have been allowed in if we are getting sticky on it, nor should terminators with Gatling guns for that matter. I'm not distressed by your choice bud, but this is pretty late in the game to making a gear negation judgment call. To be fair; I listed a bunch of characters that I would have taken in place of Zero if his gear was not allowed and stated as much as clearly as I could. I'm not trying to sneak anything over, it was all discussed on prior to the match. His gear is pretty much what defines him. And TBH, Regeners such as Alexander and heavies such as the Terminator call all tank train level hits. Plus, I've seen Captain America fair just fine against Panther despite his armor. It does not negate punches. It just makes him very tough to puncture. Its utility is no greater than a guy that can walk through machine gun fire due to a DP+ healing factor. No hard feelings, but this is now a broken match. At this point, I'd just ask that you kindly just remove me from the tourney.

@darkseid1006 Sorry for wasting your time mate. I hope we can do this again in another tourney down the road. You seem like a fine debater.

jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaxthejester_2014: I hate to interfere but you're only allowed to post 3 full page scans per issue on CV. You're doing a good job thus far and I didn't want to see you banned for some silly reason like that. I recommend deleting 3 of the pages from the Agent Zero vs Fantomex fight.

T4V

Thanks mate, I had no idea that such a rule existed. My own fault for not researching it more. For future reference; are we allowed to put in hyperlinks in place of them? It doesn't look as pretty, but it would at least get the needed info out there. Thanks again for the heads up!

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaxthejester_2014: if you like we could still continue? But just asking how much of his body is covered by the suit?

jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaxthejester_2014: if you like we could still continue? But just asking how much of his body is covered by the suit?

That's awful decent of you, thanks man. But the OP has said no the gear and I don't want to step on toes, so I should probably decline advancing further in the tourney. I don't want to ruffle feathers. That said; if you wanted to debate a solo match with these two just for fun, I would be happy to accommodate. Or if not, no worries either way man. I totally leave it up to you. Regarding his armor: It is a full body suite, pants, and pull-down face mask (very similar to Panther's suit). I don't believe his boots or gloves have ever been specified. The Vibranium weave does not make him immune to basic impact strikes (punches, kicks, throws, etc.), but it negates high velocity projectiles (much like Black Panther; you can't really cut him or shoot him, but you can fight him HTH and he's not immune to being knocked out).

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: You win. In a week we can hopefully get to the next rounds.