#1 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Udon Comics Street Fighters take on the X-Men

VS

Chun Li, Ryu, Akuma, and Bison from Udon Comics vs Gambit, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, and Psylock.

Psylock has no Sword, Gambit has his Staff,and Bison does not have the Psycho Drive. Everyone else is as is.

Death or KO.

In Character.

Random Battle.

Start 100 feet apart on a Street Basketball court.

#2 Edited by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke TP is how good? At first glance bison crushes everyone

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#4 Posted by dondave (33593 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Does anyone the Street Fighter team have TP defence that would stop them from being soloed by Psylocke?

#5 Edited by ChildoftheAtom (485 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought psylocke was a decent telepath. The willpower of those 4 fighters should be enough to resist it for the most part. I know she could slow them down and dizzy them then use ninja skills but I don't see her soloing. If someone could post feats with scans of her ability that would be nice

#6 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@cadencev2: Does anyone the Street Fighter team have TP defence that would stop them from being soloed by Psylocke?

Ryu was trained by Dhalsim who uses Mind Rape in fights to be past that, and Bison also has Mind Raping abilities as well. Akuma I believe is beyond Mind Rape since Bison could not even begin to think of doing it to him. That may or may not be possible for Akuma. Chun Li has no defense for it.

Bison also has some Soul Manipulation powers and TK.

#7 Posted by Cor_Tsar (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda feel like SF team wins, but i don't know enough on all 8 combatants to justify an accurate answer.

#8 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (11453 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Psylocke taking down Akuma or Bison with her TP, Ryu is also somewhat shielded. The most she can do is defend her team as best she can from Bison's psycho power with her TP and Akuma's raw power with her TK.

Other than that....most of this can be played out in Marvel vs Capcom 3.

#9 Posted by Chibi_cute (4401 posts) - - Show Bio

If all of canon and non canon feats for akuma counts..

Then akuma assrapes.

#10 Posted by DarkRaiden (6435 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Akuma takes them down. With ease.

#12 Posted by Shot (1201 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't Bison just mind control everyone in the X-men team except for psylock.

Ryu would go Evil rather easily, he has no control of the dark hado when his around Akuma.

Akuma and Evil Ryu has the potential to solo.

Chun Li. Chun Li. Chun Li. Chun Li.

#13 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@shot said:

Wouldn't Bison just mind control everyone in the X-men team except for psylock.

Ryu would go Evil rather easily, he has no control of the dark hado when his around Akuma.

Akuma and Evil Ryu has the potential to solo.

Chun Li. Chun Li. Chun Li. Chun Li.

Bison TP is limited to Touch it seems, he mind controls you via touch same way Rose does. The only street fighter with non touching TP is Dhalsim.

If all of canon and non canon feats for akuma counts..

Then akuma assrapes.

This is Udon comics feats only.

#14 Posted by Wyldsong (5003 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Giving you a free bump, but how are the Street Fighter comics? Worth reading in my non-mainstream kick?

#15 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

@cadencev2: Giving you a free bump, but how are the Street Fighter comics? Worth reading in my non-mainstream kick?

OMG yes. I have never seen a more perfect blend of Game Franchise to comic. They are not Canon to the Games at all, but follow pretty closely and the stories themselves are not only good, but filled with nice character devolopment for everyone. As seen the art work is also beautiful. Not enough Face time for my fav street fighter Ken is my only gripe.

#16 Posted by Juiceboks (7520 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got a good feeling Psylocke's TK is enough to stop damn all of them. She's currently Omega level so she may be a little out of their leagues.

I don't see anyone besides MAYBE Bison having the means to take down Wolverine.

#17 Posted by Shot (1201 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: I see all of them except for Chun Li taking out wolverine. Just incinerate his entire body or maybe just a knock out. Then you're done.

#18 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6524 posts) - - Show Bio

Been Done lol

#19 Posted by Juiceboks (7520 posts) - - Show Bio

@shot said:

@juiceboks: I see all of them except for Chun Li taking out wolverine. Just incinerate his entire body or maybe just a knock out. Then you're done.

Wolverine's been completely incinerated by Nitro and walked through it as a living skeleton of adamantium. That way isn't gonna work. None of them have the striking power to K.O him either since this is strictly UDON feats Akuma isn't throwing meteor busting punches.

#20 Posted by Roddy010 (5113 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke is a much more accomplished telepath than Bison and has taken down much stronger psis than him. Since most of the SF team have no defense against Psylocke's telepathy or Knightcrawler's teleportation, I don't see the SF team lasting aginst these X-men.

#21 Posted by Wyldsong (5003 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

OMG yes. I have never seen a more perfect blend of Game Franchise to comic. They are not Canon to the Games at all, but follow pretty closely and the stories themselves are not only good, but filled with nice character devolopment for everyone. As seen the art work is also beautiful. Not enough Face time for my fav street fighter Ken is my only gripe.

Sweet. I'll add it to my ever growing list of stuff to check out.

#22 Edited by THUNDERBOLT30 (9893 posts) - - Show Bio

@roddy010 said:

Psylocke is a much more accomplished telepath than Bison and has taken down much stronger psis than him. Since most of the SF team have no defense against Psylocke's telepathy or Knightcrawler's teleportation, I don't see the SF team lasting aginst these X-men.

This is what I am thinking as well. I need to see some convincing feats for the SF team.

#23 Posted by GhostRavage (8261 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by Geno (281 posts) - - Show Bio

@shot said:

Wolverine's been completely incinerated by Nitro and walked through it as a living skeleton of adamantium. That way isn't gonna work. None of them have the striking power to K.O him either since this is strictly UDON feats Akuma isn't throwing meteor busting punches.

Just out of curiosity, how does he "walk" without any muscle tissue, let alone when his bones having extra mass from the adamantium? You could say it's due to comic logic, but unless the writers even attempted to rationalize that one, I'm going to call blatant PIS.

Also, meteor busting Akuma is non-canon even in the game universe. In fact, nothing from any of Capcom's crossover games are considered canon, or else you would have characters like Sakura beating Apocalypse and Chun Li arresting the entire cast of a game. The fact that people bring crossover game ending feats into debates with Street Fighter characters is why it's become so difficult to make a rational argument.

That said, Akuma in Udon Comics still has the shun goku satsu, which is enough to put Wolverine out of commission (if only temporarily). I'm sure M. Bison could also cook up some wicked psycho attack on him as well, if he's fully powered. Don't know about the overall fight though, since there are too many wild cards in this match up.

As an aside, X-Men vs. Street Fighter remains my absolute favorite Capcom crossover title to date. Zangief + Juggernaut = Utterly Unstoppable.

#25 Posted by dondave (33593 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperviper97: IIRC Psylocke is a Omega Level Telepath... But maybe @god_spawn can confirm this.

IIRC She became an Omega Level Telepath during Rick Remender's Uncanny X-Force when AoA Jean Grey unlocked her power or something of the ilk.

#26 Posted by GhostRavage (8261 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Yeah, i knew it was because of a writer... I think she may be too much for the team here. Thank you.

#27 Posted by DarkDay (492 posts) - - Show Bio

@geno said:
@juiceboks said:

@shot said:

Just out of curiosity, how does he "walk" without any muscle tissue, let alone when his bones having extra mass from the adamantium? You could say it's due to comic logic, but unless the writers even attempted to rationalize that one, I'm going to call blatant PIS.

Also, meteor busting Akuma is non-canon even in the game universe. In fact, nothing from any of Capcom's crossover games are considered canon, or else you would have characters like Sakura beating Apocalypse and Chun Li arresting the entire cast of a game. The fact that people bring crossover game ending feats into debates with Street Fighter characters is why it's become so difficult to make a rational argument.

That said, Akuma in Udon Comics still has the shun goku satsu, which is enough to put Wolverine out of commission (if only temporarily). I'm sure M. Bison could also cook up some wicked psycho attack on him as well, if he's fully powered. Don't know about the overall fight though, since there are too many wild cards in this match up.

As an aside, X-Men vs. Street Fighter remains my absolute favorite Capcom crossover title to date. Zangief + Juggernaut = Utterly Unstoppable.

I would agree except that since that piece of Wolverine craziness, he has had a number of Nukes dropped on him and he's still alive...so that...no idea why Wolverine's bones don't fall apart after the tendons are burned away, but this isn't the only time it has happened.

#28 Posted by Thanofleeze (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Gambit even here? lol

#29 Posted by Rouflex (14269 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never read a Street Fighter comic in the past so i have no idea.

#30 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkday: I think Geno meant the raging Demon could beat Wolverine due to it being a soul attack.

The attack put down Chi Manipulator Gouken with ease as well Soul Manipulator Bison. Killing both of them.

The only person it failed on was the souless Seth.

@roddy010 said:

This is what I am thinking as well. I need to see some convincing feats for the SF team.

SF team has some good feats.

Akuma

Akuma is a large building buster with his attacks.

Akuma also has a Super Speed Dash move to counter any attack of slower foes.

Examples of it here used on Bison, Ken and Ryu, Ken, and Ryu.

Akuma also has the Raging demon move I showed above.

I showed also note the chi attacks of Dark Ryu and Akuma allow for power blows like these.

Bison

Bison has Psycho Power, a negative spirit energy ability that grants some neat moves.

TK a vehicle into a mountain.

A portion of Bison power was givin to Charlie who used it to slice this mountain.

Bison effortlessly blocks Akuma's Shinko Hadouken. He also tanked a Building shattering hit from Rose.

Can use the power for powerful Psycho Crushers.

Use the power to Mind Rape Rose and Charlie here.

Use Psycho Balls.

He also once destroyed a whole village of Soul Powered gypsies in a single Psycho Energy attack that burned out the souls of all caught in its blast.

Chun Li

Chun li was trained by Gen, the most deadliest Martial Artist on the planet beside Akuma, and pressure point master.

Yeah Gen was the Pressure Point Master.

Kills man with Pressure Points.

Kills another with Pressure Point attack.

Beat Akuma with Pressure Points.

He is the best with Pressure points and taught Chun Li everything Chun Li knows about his art minus the killing blows.

She does use pressure Points, but she adapts a foot style of Gen, more than his hand style, into her own style. She also added elements of her fathers style that givers her Chi Attacks.

Her kicks are not just random kicks at the body, they are precise.

She also has her steel door busting Kikosho range attacks.

Or her super Kikosho area attack that smashes concrete and cars alike.

She also uses a powerful Spinning Bird Kick that can send 800 pounds of foes flying.

Her durability is pretty impressive as well.

Takes a 1,000,000 volt punch to the gut from Red Viper.

Here Chun Li tanks a Corkscrew kick from Cammy to the face, a kick so powerful that it drives humans through metal sheeting of the bullet train.

These are some feats for Bison, Chun Li, and Akuma. I have many feats for Ryu/Dark Ryu here.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-luther-strode-vs-dark-ryu-votes-needed-1522517/

#31 Posted by Shot (1201 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Doesn't he still have the island busting feat? Evil Ryu would be the same strength as Akuma IIRC.

#32 Posted by Juiceboks (7520 posts) - - Show Bio

@shot That's from Street Fighter Alpha IIRC. So no he doesn't have that here.

#33 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9893 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: OK...that is a LOT of scans to go through lol, but once I finished I was very impressed. Akuma's speed, Chun Li's & Ryu's hitting power, and Bison's psycho powers (I was really impressed with the whipping out of souls of a all the villagers) really makes close quarters and ranged combat very problematic for these X-Men. Now I'm not sure who takes it. I definitely think the SF crew has a strong shot here. I'm going to watch this thread.

#34 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by those_eyes (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma solos!

#36 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else?

#37 Posted by DarkDay (492 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Ah. If the attack is supernatural in origin like described then, totally Wolverine has got nothing on a "Ghost Rider Style" attack straight to the soul.

#38 Posted by rod1949us (85 posts) - - Show Bio

Chun Li should've been swapped out with Rose.

#39 Posted by Shot (1201 posts) - - Show Bio

@rod1949us Why? I thought Akuma and Bison were hard enough as it was for the X-men.

#40 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5218 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Akuma would destroy Logan, and I'm a Wolverine fan. Akuma has ki blast that can destroy forest and aircrafts, and he is definitely a better fighter. While Logan is sleeping, Akuma is training, while Logan is purchasing a cigar, Akuma is training, while Logan is f--king Akuma is..that's right, training.

#41 Posted by Shot (1201 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardiandevil83 While Logan is doing anything like talking, eating, drinking, being stabbed, recruiting or taking a shit. Akuma is training. AKUMA IS ALWAYS TRAINING. VIVA LA AKUMA