vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Warsman says:

"Jin wins. lol, rhymes. Sagat vs Yoshimitsu = Sagat Akuma vs Bryan Fury = Bryan Fury Sagat vs Bryan Fury = they kill each other at the same time"

No.

ImbecilicSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By ImbecilicSage

So this is apparently an individual match-up scenario? Personally I'm not into that, but I would definitely have to say that Tekken is a better franchise than Street Fighter; 3D Fighting > 2D as the former just adds such a greater level of gameplay - and more often than not story - depth

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

ImbecilicSage says:

"So this is apparently an individual match-up scenario? Personally I'm not into that, but I would definitely have to say that Tekken is a better franchise than Street Fighter; 3D Fighting > 2D as the former just adds such a greater level of gameplay - and more often than not story - depth"

No.

ImbecilicSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By ImbecilicSage

Vance Astro says:

"ImbecilicSage says:
"So this is apparently an individual match-up scenario? Personally I'm not into that, but I would definitely have to say that Tekken is a better franchise than Street Fighter; 3D Fighting > 2D as the former just adds such a greater level of gameplay - and more often than not story - depth"

No."

Yes.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Octagon Freak

ImbecilicSage says:

"Vance Astro says:
"ImbecilicSage says:
No."
Yes. "

Maybe.

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Tenjin

Ryu vs Jin- Ryu with the dark hadou over Jin's devil form Akuma vs Heihachi- Akuma by a land slide Ken vs Kazuya- Ken could win with a well placed Shoryu RepPa but Kuzuya would take it with a God Fist in devil Form so its a toss up. JinPachi vs M.Bison- Jinpachi would take him but Bison could win if in Shin form Vega vs Yoshimitsu- i would love to see this....
Post Edited:2008-06-01 23:21:37

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Tenjin says:

"Ryu vs Jin- Ryu with the dark hadou over Jin's devil form Akuma vs Heihachi- Akuma by a land slide Ken vs Kazuya- Ken could win with a well placed Shoryu RepPa but Kuzuya would take it with a God Fist in devil Form so its a toss up. JinPachi vs M.Bison- Jinpachi would take him but Bison could win if in Shin form Vega vs Yoshimitsu- i would love to see this....
Post Edited:2008-06-01 23:21:37"

1.Ryu doesn't use the dark hadou...nor does he need it.

2.Kazuya's God Fist is nowhere as as powerful as a Shoryu Reppa.

3.Bison could beat Jinpachi...Psycho energy is much more powerful than that of the Devil gene.

4.Vega has absolutley no chance against Yoshimitsu...Yoshimitsu outclasses him in ever physical way.

ImbecilicSage says:

"Vance Astro says:
"ImbecilicSage says:
No."
Yes. "

Your post is totally useless...f#ck off.

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tenjin

Vance Astro says:

"Tenjin says:
"Ryu vs Jin- Ryu with the dark hadou over Jin's devil form Akuma vs Heihachi- Akuma by a land slide Ken vs Kazuya- Ken could win with a well placed Shoryu RepPa but Kuzuya would take it with a God Fist in devil Form so its a toss up. JinPachi vs M.Bison- Jinpachi would take him but Bison could win if in Shin form Vega vs Yoshimitsu- i would love to see this....
1.Ryu doesn't use the dark hadou...nor does he need it. 2.Kazuya's God Fist is nowhere as as powerful as a Shoryu Reppa. 3.Bison could beat Jinpachi...Psycho energy is much more powerful than that of the Devil gene. 4.Vega has absolutley no chance against Yoshimitsu...Yoshimitsu outclasses him in ever physical way. ImbecilicSage says:
"Vance Astro says:
"ImbecilicSage says:
No."
Yes. "
Your post is totally useless...f#ck off."

Ryu does'nt have the dark Hadou????? o.k

any way......

the God Fist can topple mountains....check out Feng Wei's finishing movie in Tekken 5....ya he had the scrolls but Kazuya has the devil gene......

i agree with you on the jinpachi part but the devil gene shouldn't be underated like you are doing to it.....

i said the vega fight would be sick not that he would win.......and in agility vega has him ninja or not....

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Tenjin says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Tenjin says:
1.Ryu doesn't use the dark hadou...nor does he need it. 2.Kazuya's God Fist is nowhere as as powerful as a Shoryu Reppa. 3.Bison could beat Jinpachi...Psycho energy is much more powerful than that of the Devil gene. 4.Vega has absolutley no chance against Yoshimitsu...Yoshimitsu outclasses him in ever physical way. ImbecilicSage says:
"Vance Astro says:
"ImbecilicSage says:
No."
Yes. "
Your post is totally useless...f#ck off."
Ryu does'nt have the dark Hadou????? o.khttp://www.youtube.com/v/ClZQRldGlUA&hl=en width=425 height=355 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">any way...... the God Fist can topple mountains....check out Feng Wei's finishing movie in Tekken 5....ya he had the scrolls but Kazuya has the devil gene...... i agree with you on the jinpachi part but the devil gene shouldn't be underated like you are doing to it..... i said the vega fight would be sick not that he would win.......and in agility vega has him ninja or not...."
  1. I never said Ryu doesn't have the Dark Hadou...I said he doesn't use the Dark Hadou.

2.The Dragon Fist toppled a mountain....not the God Fist.The Dragon scroll is more powerful than the Devil Gene.

3.I'm not underating the Devil Gene....we haven't see the full extent of it's power.In fact we've seen very little of what it could do..

4.I know you didn't say Vega would win.I'm telling you it's a curbstomp so there would be know joy to be had in seeing it.Vega doesn't have Yoshimitsu in agilty because Yoshi can fly and Vega can't.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn

Octagon Freak says:

"ImbecilicSage says:
"Vance Astro says:
"ImbecilicSage says:
No."
Yes. "
Maybe."

Doubtful

lol

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tenjin

he still uses it but hides it inside him keeping it undercontrol so it is always in use

You're right it was the dragon fist wasn't it......but it is really just a upgraded version. The shoryu reppa is strong but the God Fist is one of the strongest techniques in the tekken universe

i believe tekken 6 lets us in on more of it.....but not positive

i don't consider flight agility......some people do i guess but agility to me is more like acrobatics while flight

is more like an ability of movement

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Tenjin says:

"he still uses it but hides it inside him keeping it undercontrol so it is always in use You're right it was the dragon fist wasn't it......but it is really just a upgraded version. The shoryu reppa is strong but the God Fist is one of the strongest techniques in the tekken universe i believe tekken 6 lets us in on more of it.....but not positive i don't consider flight agility......some people do i guess but agility to me is more like acrobatics while flight is more like an ability of movement "

1.You cannot tell me that.I know Street Fighter.I have played and beat every game,seen every ending,read every comic,and I own Street Fighter the Eternal Challange which has every canon storyline involving Street Fighter and it's characters in it.Ryu doesn't ever purposely use the Dark Hadou...that's why he trains so hard so that he can be strong enough to not have to use it because he can't control it.

2.The strongest technique in the Tekken Universe doesn't even compare to the strongest techinique in SF.

3.Agility isn't acrobatics.Daredevil is a Master Acrobat,but doesn't have superhuman agility.Iron Fist has superhuman agility but can't match his moves.

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Tenjin

never said he lets go and uses it.....i ment it is always apart of him no matter if it is visible or not.....it represents the darkside of things that also means spiritual.....so do trip on me about your legacy with street fighter......vance

is that right so i suppose the instant hell murder is the strongest or am i mistaken....doesn't matter the god fist is still a powerful move nonetheless effective against the human body.....

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Tenjin says:

"never said he lets go and uses it.....i ment it is always apart of him no matter if it is visible or not.....it represents the darkside of things that also means spiritual.....so do trip on me about your legacy with street fighter......vance is that right so i suppose the instant hell murder is the strongest or am i mistaken....doesn't matter the god fist is still a powerful move nonetheless effective against the human body..... "

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Tenjin

still you hold good arguements though......