• Fight To Death(s)

Who Wins?

#2 Posted by Cooldes (4192 posts) - - Show Bio

Vongola?

feats, feats. featssss!

#3 Edited by cresentking (350 posts) - - Show Bio

decimo family

#4 Posted by cresentking (350 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: in last fight in manga tsuna has liht speed reaction also can open black hole and he out ran black.hole

#5 Edited by Marshall_Long (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't really much of a fair fight for the Strawhats they get decimated Vongola have to many heavy hitters.

#6 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (12479 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't really much of a fair fight for the Strawhats they get decimated Vongola have to many heavy hitters.

Really...what if I took out Varia.

#7 Edited by kyrees (6230 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

Vongola SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

#9 Posted by Marshall_Long (2425 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (12479 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by kagetaicho (1950 posts) - - Show Bio

Vongola easily are stronger member for member and Tsuna and Mukuro could beat any Strawhat. If the Arcobaleno are part of this as well then it's a stomp because they are as strong as the Guardians. Stronger case by case in fact.

#12 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Mukurowl Solo's

No seriously, The OP Verse has no defense against illusion. Zero.

#13 Edited by DeathHero61 (7132 posts) - - Show Bio

You gotta be crazy if you think strawhats stand a shred of a chance, hibari or reborn solo strawhats rather easily.

#14 Edited by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@cresentking said:

@cooldes: in last fight in manga tsuna has light speed reaction also can open black hole and he out ran black.hole

If they can open black holes this is a mismatch. I been watching the anime but im still in the very first episodes where Tsuna runs on his underwear.

Can Nico Robin do instant snap necks? Is that allowed, because if she can Nico Robin solos. Unless this guys can't get their necks snapped.

#15 Posted by DeathHero61 (7132 posts) - - Show Bio
@light47 said:

If they can open black holes this is a mismatch. I been watching the anime but im still in the very first episodes where Tsuna runs on his underwear.

Can Nico Robin do instant snap necks? Is that allowed, because if she can Nico Robin solos. Unless this guys can't get their necks snapped.

Robin has a weakness, if her arms that she sprouts on her opponents, or objects, get harmed, the pain will link directly to her, and i have yet to see durability feats for her so anyone on the team can engulf themselves with dying will flames.

#16 Edited by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47 said:

Robin has a weakness, if her arms that she sprouts on her opponents, or objects, get harmed, the pain will link directly to her, and i have yet to see durability feats for her so anyone on the team can engulf themselves with dying will flames.

Robin is not very durable, Instant neck snap would work as there is no prep time. Do any of Vongolas team start with Dying Will Flames instantly? If they don't they are unaware of what's going on, and they get surprise and get their neck snap, I mean it is possible since it would work 1 time surprise attack, Robin does tend to use it the neck snap as soon as she fights so it is within character.

#17 Posted by Marshall_Long (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I could probably see the Strawhats winning if they can manage to deal with Mukuro's illusions, the KHR characters have terrible durability.

#18 Edited by DeathHero61 (7132 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: As soon as they see the hands, hyper intuition would tell tsuna instantly to burn them.

#19 Edited by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: @deathhero61: Doesn't matter as the Mist users can solo. The OP Verse has no equivalent of Illusions and as such, no defense.

#20 Posted by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: @deathhero61: Doesn't matter as the Mist users can solo. The OP Verse has no equivalent of Illusions and as such, no defense.

I understand but can't robin just do neck snap as that tends to be the fisrt things she does most of the time. So she can do that before anything even happens.

#21 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: Her neck snap is not instant. the arms have to sprout. Fast, but Mukuro can cast an illusion MUCH faster.

#22 Posted by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: Her neck snap is not instant. the arms have to sprout. Fast, but Mukuro can cast an illusion MUCH faster.

there isn't any prep time, so is not like they would know oh look this are arms they would just look at them like what the hell then snapped necks, is not like they would know what it is, and does Mukuro do that in character ? Does he always starts with illusion? If it isn't within character then it won't happen.

#23 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: lol Its literally his thing. He posses the Flame of the Mist, those are Illusion casters. EX>

#24 Edited by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized said:

@light47: lol Its literally his thing. He posses the Flame of the Mist, those are Illusion casters. EX>

I see, I need to watch the show always wanted to see it. A quick question though will it work on Brook since he is actually dead?

#25 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: if you have a thought process, it's assumed Illusions will work. but IF brook is the only one left...not good for him.

The KHR Team has a lot more

Rain flames have a "Calming" effect which can be used to make your muscles, or basically anything Slow down.

Sky Flames have a "harmony" Effect that can cause Petrifaction

.But again, Illusions can work.

#26 Posted by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: if you have a thought process, it's assumed Illusions will work. but IF brook is the only one left...not good for him.

The KHR Team has a lot more

Rain flames have a "Calming" effect which can be used to make your muscles, or basically anything Slow down.

Sky Flames have a "harmony" Effect that can cause Petrifaction

.But again, Illusions can work.

I see, illusions might work but what about using Haki to detect the real danger, because Illusions won't cancel Haki out. So they could tell what really is happening.

#27 Edited by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: Pre cog Haki could help. That is how Tsuna sees through Illusions, Due to his hyper intuition. But even Tsuna has fallen under Mukuros Illusions, i doubt precog haki could Counter him fully. A good illusionist Takes complete and utter control of the opponents brain and perception.

Also, He is fully capable of using "Real illusions" which are actually much of a threat. and when you combine it with the rest of the Vongola? Yeah. No.

#28 Posted by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: What are they going to do to luffy if he goes Gear 2nd and blitzes the illusionist, its hard to tell but Haki is a tool that could flip the side to them, don't expect the Strawhats to just stand there, Zoro/Sanji/Luffy can use Haki. So if for some reason their crew members are in trouble don't expect them to just stand there : D. This guys are monsters not your simple to go guys as they have huge durability as well.

#29 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: Im well versed in both Series. i have no doubt, that if you take out Mist flame, Rain flame, and Sky flame. The Straw hats would utterly stomp.

The Neo Vongola are complete and utter glass cannons, save Maybe Ryu.

But the fact of the matter is.

• The OP Verse has NO defense against Illusions, Or hypnotism of any form. as it really doesn't exist in that universe...so far.
  • Mukuro is arguably the Strongest Mist user, contested only by Mammon...who is likewise in this fight. casting illusions on multiple people is not a very big thing. Mammon in her prime was using illusions that Made it so when ever you doubted you ability to win, Your body began to Destroy itself, causing great pain, and therefor Making you doubt yourself even more. Things like that. Durability is completely bypassed with these two here.
  • Tsuna has Light speed Reactions+Masssive Precog(This is super key, and why luffy is not Blitzing anyone.) that has a Ton More showings over Haki Precog.
  • Gokudera is a Genius in battle and honestly the only reason he would lose to Ussop in a ranged battle is due to Durability.
  • Tsuna, Xanxus and Yamamoto can all be Counted as Hypersonics as they all use their flames for acceleration.
  • Yamamoto is able to Slow down the entire Strawhat crew...Seriously. From the Get go. He has a bird that flies overhead and simply rains down Rainflames.
  • In this fights, Strawhats are Surely better in a strait up fight, Luffys invulnerability to Physical attacks, Ussops accuracy, Namis thunder(Which is childs play really, due to the lightning flame, no seriously, a child has the lightning flame)Robins DF,
  • But the Vongola have Pure and Utter Versatility in their favor-Flight, Flame Variation, Petrification, Illusions, Hibari could take the weaker strawhats in a fight Honestly, The Sun Flame has massive healing properties,

Oh and also,

So if for some reason their crew members are in trouble don't expect them to just stand there

Tsunas #1 Priority is his Familia, Try and touch them, and you basically are already dead.

#30 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10704 posts) - - Show Bio

Tsuna controls gravity no?

#31 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell said:

he needs Enmas Shimon ring to do that.

#32 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7084 posts) - - Show Bio

VONGOLA

#33 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10704 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell said:

So is that a yes or a no?

#34 Edited by Theorder14 (1611 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: With Enma's ring, yes he can.

without it, he cannot

#35 Posted by kagetaicho (1950 posts) - - Show Bio

Being current in both (in KHR's case EOS) I can say the Strawhats as of current get destroyed. To address the Robin neck thing, her arms are only as strong as her normal ones. The majority of these guys are not only considerably faster, but are significantly stronger. Early series Hibari for instance could smash through bulletproof robots like butter, or Tsuna punched Torikabuto through an extra reinforced skyscraper 20x as durable as normal steel framed scrapers. I'm short they are too physically strong not to mention fast to have their necks snapped by Robin. Just take the top 3 Vongola Guardians Tsuna, Mukuro and Hibari and they can beat the Strawhats. The remaining Guardians and all 7 Arcobaleno are massive overkill. The majority of the Strawhats couldn't beat anyone here at all and they are outnumbered on top of that. Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Franky are the only ones who could fight or beat some of the Vongola. Even then not the strongest ones like Tsuna, Reborn and Mukuro.

#36 Edited by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized said:

@nelomaxwell said:

So is that a yes or a no?

He needs gear that is outside of the Familia.

So in this fight, No.

#37 Edited by DeathHero61 (7132 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47 said:

@funsiized: What are they going to do to luffy if he goes Gear 2nd and blitzes the illusionist, its hard to tell but Haki is a tool that could flip the side to them, don't expect the Strawhats to just stand there, Zoro/Sanji/Luffy can use Haki. So if for some reason their crew members are in trouble don't expect them to just stand there : D. This guys are monsters not your simple to go guys as they have huge durability as well.

Chrome may get blitzed but mukuro? oh dear god no. he would already have them in a illusion before they can blink.

#38 Posted by DeathHero61 (7132 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: With all due respect, reborn and hibari can solo the straw hats, sanji is useless against hibari because of hibari's abilities along with his precise close combat skills, robin can get speed blitzed, nami is a non-factor, chopper gets uber blitzed. Brooke, zoro, luffy, franky and possibly ussop are the only factors here, but:

• Brooke's only advantage is speed, but that won't matter once, hibari uses his vongola ring/box. Or the other mechanics for his tonfas.
  • Franky is powerful but not that fast, so he could potentially get speed blitzed despite his fighting skill. Reborn could probably take him lol.
  • Ussop is a joke despite his weapons, they are powerful no doubt, but he won't stand against neither reborn or hibari, and its honestly self-explanatory
  • Zoro and luffy are the only ones that requires someone stronger than hibari and reborn to take them down. Tsuna could take them down easily. Honestly i really don't see what stopping yamamoto from setting his bird to slow them down, having xansus spam sky flame shots, mukuro preventing them from dodging via pre cog, gokudera throwing bombs, reborn knocking out non-factors, all while tsuna charges the ultimate X-burner to end the battle.
#39 Edited by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: Your respect is appreciated. but you realize I'm in agreement with you correct? Lol what i said was:

Im well versed in both Series. i have no doubt, that if you take out Mist flame, Rain flame, and Sky flame. The Straw hats would utterly stomp.

The only reason straw hats would win is if you took away the above...and probably the cloud flame as well.

Honestly, Lambo can probably solo most of them. Outside of the Monster trio, they arn't much of a threat. I know Lambo can solo Franky with all that metal in his body+Vongola gear. The only reason i would edge out a victory to strawhats, is with the above stipulations, and their durability.

But they have not one of those criteria, and as such, lose.

#40 Edited by DeathHero61 (7132 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: Actually the characters are pretty durable but i will admit right now, they are not as durable as the monster trio especially zoro and luffy. But gokudera can also solo via spam. And i recall correctly the babies are there too? that just puts the strawhats at a bigger disadvantage.

Edit: i'm sorta of giving my input on why they win as well.