• Erza
  • Gajeel
  • Wendy
  • Lucy
  • Elfman
  • Cana

No bloodlust

In Character

I know this will come down to a One Piece wins or Fairy Tail wins type of fight so i will post feats of both along with their advantages

Physical Stats: Lol do i even need to explain this one Mugiwara.

Versatility: Fairy Tail they have nine different types of magics and strange abilities

Range: Fairy Tail most of the actually powerful characters on the OP team are close range fighters

Teamwork: Strawhats. almost all of them have fought together before and have good Combat chemistry.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Strawhats.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mugiwaras

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro or Luffy solos

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By comicvinepoozer1
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1:

Jubia's Intangibility

Wouldn't stand up to haki as that's what it's literally for.

Erza scans

Zoro's most recent feat utterly dwarfs what you've shown.

Gajeel scans

Are those scans suppose to suggest that Gajeel will grab and destroy Zoro's blade? The two aren't interchanging at all.

1. Zoro swing completely dwarfs Lily's in strength, meaning just grabbing Zoro sword probably won't result in him just casually catching it, he'll probably lose a hand.
  2. Gajeel doesn't have anything to grab in this context, as Zoro cuts are long ranged.

So yes post more.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@comicvinepoozer1: That's a nice feat, but Zoro butchering Pica is still above it. fair enough, but i don't think he would use it out of nowhere

@comicvinepoozer1:

Jubia's Intangibility

Wouldn't stand up to haki as that's what it's literally for. not really it's for hitting logia devil fruit users not anyone intangible

Erza scans

Zoro's most recent feat utterly dwarfs what you've shown. true but she was wearing no armor and didn't even use her second origin yet

Gajeel scans

Are those scans suppose to suggest that Gajeel will grab and destroy Zoro's blade? The two aren't interchanging at all.

1. Zoro swing completely dwarfs Lily's in strength, meaning just grabbing Zoro sword probably won't result in him just casually catching it, he'll probably lose a hand. he could just go intangible not to mention that was a much earlier arc and he wasn't even using his scales yet
  2. Gajeel doesn't have anything to grab in this context, as Zoro cuts are long ranged.

So yes post more. with pleasure

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've dropped FT quite a bit ago, i'd like to see some of their recent feats too.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: no problem just give me a sec.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1:

not really it's for hitting logia devil fruit users not anyone intangible

No, Haki is for hitting enemies who become elements for defensive measure, it allows the user to hit the enemy's true bodies. Yes, there powers are different in origin, but Haki still should be usable as her powers essentially. the same as any Logia.

he could just go intangible not to mention that was a much earlier arc and he wasn't even using his scales yet

He'd have to do so faster than Zoro can attack and honestly I don't see that happening, but lets say he can, what can he do while "intangible".

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By comicvinepoozer1
combination roar of Wendy, Gajeel, and Natsu
combination roar of Wendy, Gajeel, and Natsu
casual pre-timeskip Natsu punch
casual pre-timeskip Natsu punch
Ice Devil Gray can now instant freeze
Ice Devil Gray can now instant freeze
not even Natsu fire could slightly melt it. Natsu melts iron casually
not even Natsu fire could slightly melt it. Natsu melts iron casually
with a single flick of the wrist Gray froze this
with a single flick of the wrist Gray froze this
this wasn't even a roar, it was a yell
this wasn't even a roar, it was a yell
able to change into a Shadow instantly. Intangible
able to change into a Shadow instantly. Intangible
this guys body was so hard he almost broke his hand while using iron scales which are much harder than iron but....
this guys body was so hard he almost broke his hand while using iron scales which are much harder than iron but....
... a single sword swipe one shotted him now that his iron is now steel
... a single sword swipe one shotted him now that his iron is now steel

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By comicvinepoozer1

@thatguywithheadphones said:

@comicvinepoozer1:

not really it's for hitting logia devil fruit users not anyone intangible

No Caption Provided

No, Haki is for hitting enemies who become elements for defensive measure, it allows the user to hit the enemy's true bodies. Yes, there powers are different in origin, but Haki still should be usable as her powers essentially. the same as any Logia. nope

he could just go intangible not to mention that was a much earlier arc and he wasn't even using his scales yet

He'd have to do so faster than Zoro can attack and honestly I don't see that happening, but lets say he can, what can he do while "intangible". be intangible not to mention his scales are now steel scales which are much harder than steel itself

post 16 for more feats

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC, Luffy and Zoro are city level and they're the best the Strawhats have to offer, the rest are not that much compared to them.

Erza, Natsu, Gray, Laxus and Gildarts run amok on them.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God FT has got some sweet powerups.

From what i can see ft can win this.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC, Luffy and Zoro are city level and they're the best the Strawhats have to offer, the rest are not that much compared to them. what about that fishman island noah arc feat?

Erza, Natsu, Gray, Laxus and Gildarts run amok on them. those two are not in this

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unfortunately, and I don't see how this fact could be disputed. The Straw Hats, especially the monster trio are WAY to fast for anyone on team Fairy Tail to tag. Forget difference in strength and destructive capability. Since the rules are the way they are now, One Piece speed blitzes.

Also let me just drop this on you.

No, Armament Haki isn't going to let the Straw Hats be able to touch Juvia and Gajeel. That's a fallacy where would you draw the line? Can Luffy punch Danny Phantom, he shouldn't be since hes a ghost. What about Alucard from Hellsing, hes a vampire. Haki can bypass Vampirsim now? Or how about Obito, Haki can bypass the sharingan too? Juvia and Gajeel use magic, so they shouldn't be hit.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro solos

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Ok I forgot about that rule, but for the sake of my education; riddle me this.

The Flash speeds his body up so fast that hes essentially intangible. Luffy throws a Haki punch, what happens?

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@strictlyanime: I get wher you're coming from but battle forum rules state that fights happen in a neutral universe where all abilities can work. Things like Haki, chakra, Ki, Nen etc are equalised unless the OP directly says no. Magic should falls under this.

really i didnt know that. i guess Straw Hats win then.

Unfortunately, and I don't see how this fact could be disputed. The Straw Hats, especially the monster trio are WAY to fast for anyone on team Fairy Tail to tag. Forget difference in strength and destructive capability. Since the rules are the way they are now, One Piece speed blitzes. i get the Monster Trio are too fast but Ussop? really

Also let me just drop this on you.

No, Armament Haki isn't going to let the Straw Hats be able to touch Juvia and Gajeel. That's a fallacy where would you draw the line? Can Luffy punch Danny Phantom, he shouldn't be since hes a ghost. What about Alucard from Hellsing, hes a vampire. Haki can bypass Vampirsim now? Or how about Obito, Haki can bypass the sharingan too? Juvia and Gajeel use magic, so they shouldn't be hit.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@comicvinepoozer1: The Monster Trio and Brook are too fast.

Start at 0:50 for Brook

Loading Video...

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DeathHero61

This is tough but strawhats. Natsu and Erza and Gajeel are carrying their team. The people on their team are useless in comparison. If anything, The monster Trio solo. As the strawhats are now, there is no way for the FT team to win.

As of now.

Luffy is far above natsu

Erza is inferior(Around his level but still hella inferior) to zoro

I am willing to argue that Gajeel would beat sanji, but it wouldn't even matter since i am positive that luffy and zoro would win their respective matches in time before sanji takes any real damage.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is tough but strawhats. Natsu and Erza and Gajeel are carrying their team. Gray? The people on their team are useless in comparison. If anything, The monster Trio solo. As the strawhats are now, there is no way for the FT team to win.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DeathHero61

Teamwork: Strawhats. almost all of them have fought together before and have good Combat chemistry.

Wrong. Its clear that FT excel in Teamwork. I don't really have to go over this do i? It doesn't matter, but just correcting you.

This is tough but strawhats. Natsu and Erza and Gajeel are carrying their team. Gray? The people on their team are useless in comparison. If anything, The monster Trio solo. As the strawhats are now, there is no way for the FT team to win.

Gray is probably just as powerful as Natsu for all i know based off the scaling as of now. But i need more data before i can say shit. So until then, Gray is still inferior to the others.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@comicvinepoozer1: The most Gray can do is flash freeze the Straw hats, and Chopper, Franky, Sanji, Zoro, and Luffy would likely break free.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@comicvinepoozer1: That would be a closer fight, and I could make a case for current Erza beating Pre-Timeskip Zoro, and maybe even Natsu beating pre-timeskip Luffy if I played my cards right.

The other members of team Fairy Tail would also stand more of chance of being useful in the fight.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UnbiasedRodger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This must be a hate thread since Fairy Tail completely stomps....

Natsu & Erza spanks them all while the rest of FT enjoys a nice picnic :)

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-time skip?

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By StrictlyAnime

Ok, The Monster Trio are still faster since they could react to CP9's Soru. However, Wendy can help close the gap with Vernier and Erza has her flight armor.

Without the use of Haki The SH crew can't touch Juvia and Iron Shadow Dragon Mode Gajeel, but that IF they go intangible in time. Unlike Logias Juvia and Gajeel have to consciously decide whether or not they're in their element. Which they probably won't be able to do in time since their reaction speed isn't that good.

Speaking of Juvia though, 4 of the Straw Hats will become powerless if Juvia submerges them with water. Perhaps a Water Lock?

Natsu counters Sanji's Diable Jambe and Gajeel could eat Zoro's Swords. the latter of those ideas is probably a bad idea since Zoro would probably slice Gajeel's face off.

Natsu is probably equal or darn near close to Luffy's physical strength. So is Gajeel.

As it stands now only Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji could break out of Gray's instant freeze.

These are just a few things to think about. I'm unsure about who would win at the moment.