#1 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2758 posts) - - Show Bio

They fight in the Canadian wilderness, they start 50 ft. Apart. In character fight till death or knockout. Who wins and why? This is a h2h battle

#2 Posted by Frocharocha (2173 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

They fight in the Canadian wilderness, they start 50 ft. Apart. In character fight till death or knockout. Who wins and why?

Sasquatch:

#3 Posted by logy5000 (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasquatch.

#4 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio
Elders and Gods by Jim Starlin
Stranger wins
#5 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2758 posts) - - Show Bio

I had two old comics with stranger in them ,,and some alpha comic appearances with Sasquatch in them,,they're bothe really strong and I know stranger is really powerful but I was curious about him in a h2h fight,,,according to marvel scale Sasquatch is a better fighter (I know marvel scales are folly) I just wanted your guys opinion on the matter since I no longer have the comics with stranger in them

#6 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

So Stranger depowers himself into Sasquatch's level?

You know Stranger is really smart and I believe he has studied and practiced every form of H2H combat throughout the universe. But he once fought the Juggernaut H2H and lost, but he told Juggernaut that physical confrontation is meaningless or something like that. So if Sasquatch is a better fighter than Juggernaut, then maybe he too can beat Stranger...

However, the Juggernaut trained with the X-men, Excalibur, The Brotherhood, The Exiles, The Prime Ultraverse, The Avengers, The Hulk, Thor, Nightmare, D'Spayre, Cyttorak trials, Mephisto's Army to take out Beyonder, Eternity, Oblivion, Dr. Strange and a whole lot more. He fought pretty much everyone in the Marvel Universe.

#7 Posted by dondave (33294 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith:Are we talking about the Stranger that beat up Thor

#8 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Stranger should win

#9 Posted by Owie (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

Stranger could conceivably amp his strength to any level, or at least far beyond Sasquatch's level. Plus he doesn't have a standard physical body in the normal sense of the word. He could theoretically just recreate his body with a thought.

I don't see him as much of a physical fighter, and I'm sure Sasquatch outclasses him in skill. But I don't think it really makes sense for him to be in a physical fight.

Now I've never seen his fight with Juggernaut that mentioned, so it could be if I saw scans or whatever of that fight, it might change my understanding of the situation. But generally speaking I just don't see this as a real fight. Stranger would just amp his strength in terms of offense and never really be able to be hurt in terms of defense.

#10 Posted by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

Stranger.