StormShadow_X's Combat Scenario's - Rebirth (Tournament)

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@haoalchemist: Umm Yoko's inventory menu is invisible to everyone but herself. It would have looked like pulling something out of thin air.

shhh let this plothole slide xD, I am gonna pm you.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@beatboks1: You didn't need to post your entire build. Just what your going to do in this scenario.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: You didn't need to post your entire build. Just what your going to do in this scenario.

How many battle posts do I have left?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: @joewell:

1. 2 seconds is plenty of time for me to fire several more shots off, killing you. From your examples, it's not something Jason can do while dodging or moving at all really. So you have 2 choices in this scenario:

A. Focus on dodging shots from a master marksman that you can't see with faster than sound speeds that can ricochet

B. Try to use lightning in a vague direction while bullets riddle your body

Either way, I do have a reason to hurry: the flood, and as a sniper, it's best practice to move and move as quick as possible after letting off shots as to not get caught because your position is now given up. Bullseye definitely knows that and I have his skillset.

2. It is multiple bullets so you'd have to focus on dodging at the time. Not really enough to see where they're from. Plus you claimed earlier that you were behind a tree, which would block your line of vision to me.

3. Vaporizing steel would make it tank busting, but as you showed, it's only iron melting strength which isn't that impressive. So I can say definitely that I'd survive if hit.

6. This goes with my first part. My original plan/post said I'd shoot you all, then walk inside to avoid the flood. I'd only shoot a few times and move on unless you're super vulnerable. Again, being the last one I shoot means your window of opportunity is so small and you'd still miss as I'm moving from my position. The only time you could hit me is if I'm standing still in normal position while shooting. This would lead to me dumping copious amounts of lead into your body.

Addressing your proof:

1. It shows that Jason takes time to summon lightning, thunder has a chance to boom, and then finally the lightning strikes. This takes time and by that time, I'm in the shelter/castle. Also nothing actually says it's the speed of actual lightning.

2. Dodging bullets has nothing to do with tracing them over 40 acres away. I need a feat specifically for that, or you're just sending lightning in a general direction

3. If you have no feats of summoning lightning from this distance, then that ends the discussion here. You're basically speculating about something you think you might be able to do. Combine the previous points of me already on the move, you not having enough time (and if you do, bullets are killing you), and you being unable to trace my bullets, then this is just a shot in the dark by you because of getting shot at.

Summary

1. I shoot, I move, fast, you're too late with your lightning or you're being lit up with lead

2. I'd survive given Tombstone's heat resistance feats (explosions from RPGs, gas explosions, psuedo lava, being set on fire, etc.) and his concussive force and even energy durability feats.

3. You don't have the feats to trace bullets or to summon lightning that far away so this is all speculation without feats

4. This attack has a 0% chance of working.

P.S. Technically part of Tech-9's power is listed as never missing. Just for future reference.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

You asked me for an intro post so I did. I've only had 2 hours sleep today after working a week of graveyard shifts and about to hit the hay after finishing work 19 hrs ago (didn't want to waste any of the first day of my weekend). So you'll forgive me if i didn't read any of the scenario just yet. i doubt very much i'd keep it straight in my head.

Just wanted to sow I was still in this.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: how long does Luna and we have again before you make a decision?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

1. More of your shots that do nothing to me? I mean, go ahead. They just bounce off my Black Blood. While you can't shrug off my lightning nearly as easy. I don't need to focus on dogding the shots. I do it with ease while using my lightning. Why can't I see your bullets when the character I gain my speed from has done that exact thing? You're also trying to say you'll shoot me and you'll retreat at the same time. Those two things conflict with each other. If you're shooting me, you're dead because you didn't get the chance to get away. If your retreating, you still wouldn't have the time to get away, because it takes the time for me to turn my head and think to launch a bolt.
  2. Or I could just tank them. Or slice them in two with my sword while summoning the bolt. I can see all around me with Ragnarok. I'm no longer behind the tree, but in front of the castle watching the fight between Luna and Sightless.
  3. No. You couldn't. Show me you can survive attacks that melt iron and vaporize stone and monsters. If you can't, your dead. If you can, your still screwed. All of your weapons are reduced to molten metal that is covering your body and any grenades or explosives you may have will go off.
  4. Ok, so your trying to shoot me some more? Then you can't escape the lightning.
  5. Please explain to me why this wouldn't be the speed of actual lightning. It's lightning from the sky summoned by someone who uses the power of the person who originally created lightning. It's even discribed like actual lightning. It takes a thought to summon the bolts, you have no time to leave, especially if you're firing extra shots.
  6. Think of it like this. Someone throws a dodge ball at your face. You see this dodge ball while in flight and would be able to track it back to the one who threw it. It's the same thing here, but with bullets.
  7. No, I can summon lightning where ever I can see. There is never any limit to this in the series and it'd be illogical for you to say there's a limit to the range when there isn't any proof. In the last quote, he is launching a lightning bolt at his enemy from the other side of Coliseum. It's good enough range to zap you down.

Counter to Summary:

1. You shoot, I dodge/deflect/tank the bullets and that same second call a lightning bolt on your head.
  2. None of those are good enough to survive lightning that vaporizes stone. Even if you did survive your now covered in your molten gear and exploding from any explosives you have.
  3. I can do both with commom sense. If I can watch the bullets fly why would I not be able to see from where they came it's something a normal human can do with slower projectiles.
  4. It has a solid 95% chance. But even if it doesn't, my character is at no harm. Bullets with neither touch nor hurt him.
  5. I'm not saying you'll miss, I'm saying the bullets will be deflected.

My Summary

1. You finish shooting the last round that I dodge. You either start for inside or shoot at me a couple times. Either way, I at where the bullet came from and summon a bolt of lightning on your head. Considering your up high and it's day time I'll have no problems seeing you.
  2. You die from the bolt because you have shown no durability feats to survive. Even if you live your gear is out.
  3. The bullets you fire are useless. I'll either dodge them or tank them.
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: what if I want her to do her Battle post first? Is that possible?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@primez0ne: I think he means Luna..

Luna's a dude though.

@haoalchemist: If this^ is true then you have to wait till Luna responds with another battle post then you/SR post your conclusion then Luna posts his conclusion. Then I and others will vote on who won.

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masker said:

Ok then i'll make my move.

But first i also have a few question:

- How much time do we have to perform our actions when we are not fighting?

- Can we decide what kind of interiors has a building? and what items can be found? (if it's reasonable)

It matters how long your action would logically take.

As long as its makes sense for the building.

Are you moving towards castle (23?)

Nope, i'm going to the castle/temple in Adventureland!!

MY ACTIONS:(sorry if it's a little long, it's mostly just my character thinking...)

As i dash between the trees of this jungle, i hear several gunshots in the distance... a large explosion... and even a thunder!! I smile and think to myself: Well, i'm glad that everything is going according to plan... those fools already started killing eachothers, but what the hell is going on out there!? It looks like a warzone already, but that lightning... there is a lot of VERY important informations i can deduce from all this:

- There should be about 15-25 competitors in this park, judging by how long it took them to start killing each others...

- Everyone here is a highly skilled individual, they must all be armed to the teeth... and some, if not all of them, might have supernatural abilities (to summon a lightning like that...)

- Alliancies here are out of the question. Seriously, who would ever TRUST any of these guys... if they are even half as deadly as me, and they probably are, they will backstab eachothers at the first opportunity... (Hmmmm maybe i could use that to my advantage...?)

- Cameras are almost everywhere and they are still working... if any of them is a decent hacker(more than likely) they will be able to find me. I must try to avoid them as much as possible, good thing there aren't many cameras in this jungle and i can easily avoid them by staying out of the main path. Man i wish i was invisible... (Wait a second, invisible? someone might be... i must take precautions... or am i being paranoid?)

I finally get the castle... well, now that i look more closely it looks more like a temple, whatever it's still a good place for now. The flood will come any moment now, which means it's time... I grab my pottle of NZT-48 pills... and take one. As i swallow the pill, i feel like time itself is slowing down... no wait, it's my mind that's going faster... much faster! I feel like i can rememer everything i ever did, and do it 10 times better now! I really like this feeling and i realize i'm probably addicted to it, but it makes no differece... this is necessary for my survival, i say to myself.

Every great general in history knew the importance of territory... If you can use it to your advantage, you'll probably win. My avatar bending skills are just decent in waterbending, but i intend to get better... and fast, now that i've take the pill.

I use my earthbending and airbending to block the view of every camera in this area, it's better than just destroying them... this way no one will know someone is here. The temple is surrounded by a fit jungle, no one can see me here so it's the perfect spot to train my waterbending.

I use my total recall memory to remember when i woke up first in the park. There was a large road... many shops... there's the entrance... and a map of the park! i can see it clearly!

- So this is where i am now huh? if i face south to the temple nobody should be able to see me, even if they can fly or look from above.

I immediately start my waterbending training.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've reach the top of the spire, from here, I can see pretty far. Suddenly, my a bullet streaks towards me, faster than the speed of sound. I instinctively dodge it. It dissapears into the sky behind me. I'll wait for now, but that sniper will pay. He ruined my peaceful view.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#919  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@sightlessreality@primez0ne:

Okay, gloves off as you wish.

Don’t be an idiot? I’m sorry, I didn’t realize it was being an idiot to clarify that you don’t have a power that you posted a scan of yourself using. You even said “using the neural pulse flow” she was able to accomplish the feat. If anyone was being an idiot I would say it’s the guy using a power he doesn’t have, to provide a feat for evidence that he can’t accomplish with his current power set, but I don’t cast aspersions like that.

If you are trying to say that your “danger sense” is the same thing as neural pulse flow, or that it can come anywhere close to replicating any feat that used the neural pulse flow then you are perpetrating one of the greatest false equivalencies I have even seen in my 6 years on Comicvine. The Neural Pulse Flow tells everything. It tells what direction the attack is coming from, what the attacks is, who is perpetrating it, what its speed and trajectory are, it allows the user to see invisible people and all kinds of other ridiculous stuff, etc. It is capable in battle of telling exactly what is going to happen and allowing its user to see dozens of moves ahead in a fight. Your danger sense on the other hand does one thing, it tells you that there is danger to you. It doesn’t tell you where the danger is coming from, who is providing the threat, when exactly they are coming, or anything at all about the nature of the threat. The two are not comparable in the slightest, and any feat pulled off with the neural pulse flow cannot be replicated with your danger sense, and is therefore invalid as evidence.

I’m not suggesting I speed blitz out of pure speed. Vash’s speed puts me right around the limit of speed/reactions for this scenario. The way that you are talking and what I know of Caerula leads me to believe that you too are very close to the limit of speed for this thread, so I will fully agree to consider ourselves equal in speed. I am suggesting that I speed blitz because we share equal speed, but you my friend cannot sense me with zero visibility, but I can easily sense you. The combination of speed, skill, and the fact you can’t see me coming means that yes I can blitz you.

So let’s start again shall we?

Using stealth I get close to the tent, you have not yet detected me. Using Batman’s tactical genius I have already weighed the options and considered my best courses of action. Knowing that I can sense opponents and fight completely blinded this means that I have an advantage over most opponents. Now it is entirely possible that you would have a means to counter this, but as I have no info on you I will decide to use the tactic, and see if you can react. So at this point, still undetected I use alchemy to create a giant dust cloud filling the area while simultaneously opening fire on you through the dust screen and moving forward towards your position. I am dual wielding my pistols and as I stated earlier I fire “several shots” at you. It is at this point in conjunction with me attacking that your danger sense engages and tells you of the impending danger and you apparently mumble some words under your breath. Here is where your argument falls apart.

1.) You seem to state that your powers are engaged by voice activation. Your wiki you provided confirms this. This is bad for you because you have no proof that in the heat of the moment you could speak both of their names before the bullets strike you. Handgun bullets typically travel at 1200+ fps. This means if you have a second warning, plus some odd thousandths of a second for bullet travel time you have to make the conscious decision what you are going to do, and then speak both names in less than a second each. Unless you have proof that you have an accelerated ability to speak then this is impossible.

2.) It states right in the very scan you provided that the shot did do damage of one HP, so you are not invulnerable to bullets, they just do less damage. This was a normal bullet mind you. It also states in the wiki that you provided and swore was 100% accurate that it gives the user skin with the strength of bronze. Now I don’t know if you know much about bronze but its strength is inferior to other metals such as steel or tungsten that are used to make armor piercing rounds. Regular bullets are made of lead, which is much softer than bronze, hence why you can take regular bullets without much damage. However armor piercing rounds have a steel/tungsten/depleted uranium core which is MUCH harder/stronger than bronze. They are specifically designed to penetrate armor. This means that you cannot use feats of resisting regular bullets to defend against armor piercing rounds. If you don’t have evidence to suggest you can take armor piercing rounds with the same amount of damage it is only logical that they would do far more damage.

3.) It also states in the wiki that while the bronze skin can deflect normal bullets with a slight skin wound, and may also have deep bruising. It also states that it cannot stop bones from breaking. This means that your durability is only skin deep, and that normal bullets can do damage to your skin. Logically armor piercing rounds that are designed to pierce armor and penetrate deep are going to do more damage to the skin and likely penetrate through your armor and to the soft, normal durability below.

So essentially the best case scenario for you is that you get your armor up and my armor piercing rounds penetrate your bronze skin leaving 5-7 bullet wounds center mass in your chest. Worst case scenario is you don’t get your armor up and those 5-7 bullets cut through you like tissue paper leaving as many holes in your chest.

Now, I am immediately following up this barrage of gunfire by circling around and flanking you with a blitz. Once again I am not out speeding you, but with my speed/skill and your inability to see me you will have no chance to counter my attack. With my speed this flanking maneuver will take fractions of a second, and you will still be stunned by taking several bullets through the chest. Without being able to see me there is no way you will be able to react to and counter my skilled attack.

Scar’s right hand is capable of deconstructing objects on a molecular level. It has already worked on materials with superior strength and durability to bronze such as steel, with a simple touch. This means that you cannot tank a blow from this arm, you know nothing about the arm so you can’t even take its power into account, and you can’t see me, so you have no hope of countering me.

Furthermore Batman’s fighting skill > Caerula’s. He is one of the greatest martial artists in all of fiction. He has mastered 127 styles, or has perfected every one known to man depending on the scan.

He is stated to know every pressure point ever created, he knows the leopard blow, and has created his own alteration to it, he knows the vibrating palm, he has completely shut down Green Arrow’s arm in combat, and restarted it with a touch. Caerula herself is impressive, being a student of 125 divisions of Kung Fu. However Batman is more versatile and varied given his mastery of different styles from across the globe with vastly different uses and techniques, whereas all she knows are different variations of Kung Fu. His level of mastery is greater than hers being stated to have mastered or been proficient in his styles as opposed to just a student of as is claimed of her. Lastly and most importantly he simply has better combat feats against more skilled opponents without the use of superhuman stats or powers. He has held his own against Jin Si, the spirit of unnarmed combat incarnate.

No Caption Provided

He has held his own against Lady Shiva, often considered the greatest martial artist on DC Earth, has stalemated Bronze Tiger, defeated David Cain, held his own against a Karate Kid (who was sick, but still the guy fights Kryptonian level characters with nothing but martial arts mastery) and is considered a peer of all the top tier martial artists in DC.

He has defeated Ras Al Ghul in sword combat. The same Ras Al Ghul who has trained some of the greatest swordfighters the world has ever seen and has himself over the span of his 700 or so year life added more techniques to swordfighting than any other being. The same Ras who has combat experience in the same league as Caerula and has spent that time mastering, refining, and innovating sword combat. Bruce has beaten him sword to sword, and even without a sword himself.

Although Caerula is impressive in skill she relies far more on her superhuman abilities and precog. Without them she just isn’t as well-rounded or skilled of a fighter as Bruce is, end of story.

Now back to what is happening. I have not given you time, or a second of breath in this fight. You will not have the time to reach into your inventory because your hands and mind will be full just trying to counter my onslaught. Your precog does nothing but tell you there is danger imminent a second before it happens so that isn't going to allow you to get your C4 out magically. The danger sense loses any use once the fight begins because you're in constant danger. It should not take long for me to dismantle you. As I have said you would be stunned by the bullets riddling your chest and then immediately blitzed from another angle by an opponent equally as fast and more skilled than you, whom you cannot see. I have the power to end this fight then and there with Scar’s deconstruction alchemy, you have no counter and you know nothing about it. One blow, one touch is enough to reduce you to bits and render your health bar to zero.

Loading Video...

At 2:15 Scar destroys Al's steel armor body with a simple touch. At 3:00 he destroys Ed's steel automail with ease.

GAME OVER.

And I will humor you. Let’s suppose you get the C4 out of your inventory and you have time to set it up and use it. (Which I already explained why you wouldn’t.) Just assuming this, you still haven’t won the fight. At the beginning of Trigun: Badlands Rumble Vash is caught in a point blank explosion from a missile, and he survives without any serious injury.

Loading Video...

At 10:35 you see the missile strike.

Now also take into account my energy shield would take the brunt of the explosion and I would be able to get back up immediately. However as I have already stated this isn’t going to happen, you won’t have time or a free hand to reach into your inventory and set up C4 to blow considering you are being assaulted nonstop by a more skilled, equally fast opponent you cannot see.

I appreciate your futile efforts.

@haoalchemist This should all transpire in seconds, before you even have a chance to join the fray. Nice try, your ally is dead by the time you get there. Now you've just pissed me off and I've already got my kill juice flowing so step into my dojo.

SonsOfAlchemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne

I climb atop the adjoining building to the one I started out at. That would be building A. I wait there on the rooftop hidden behind the architecture to see what I can see and wait out the flood.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@primez0ne@lukehero has granted me permission to move his character.

I'm standing on top of the castle gunshots and the sound of thunder echo around the amusement park. Lukeshot grins at me wryly. "Looks like the killings started."

I nod and point north of our current position. "A fight just started over there."

He looks thoughtful for a moment. "That's not to far away, we should probably sweep the area and secure it...just in case."

"Good idea, I came from the east and I picked up a couple life signs but they were moving in the opposite direction. We should probably start south and work our way back."

After conversing for a moment we work out the best way to proceed.

I grab him under the shoulders and focus my TK like before, a moment later we're invisible another moment passes and the Gravity controller activates and we're up and flying. We don't have long to wait before my senses pick up a life sign. "I've got one, alone on the roof of a building south east of here."

"Let's rock."

As we move closer Lukeshot vanishes out of my hands and reappears instantly on the roof top, opening fire with a gun firing several streams of bluish energy at@one_upper, remaining invisible I flank around him and unleash rapid fire bursts of my head beam.@one_upper's corpse falls to the ground...dead before he even knew what hit him.

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey shouldn't 10 minutes already be passed by now? let's start this flooding!!

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#924  Edited By Primez0ne

@one_upper@sonsofalchemy@jacthripper@esquire@masker@sightlessreality@sovereign91001@higorm@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde@dedmanwalkin@haoalchemist@darkraiden@joewell@lukehero

The flood came in roaring and loud. Just when many of the players thought that their sanctuaries from the flood would give way and drop them in the middle of a raging tempest of water, all of the amusement park structures held without even a creak of stress. The park has pretty much turned into water world where the only platform are the roofs of buildings or very tall attractions. As the water was still settling and multiple fights ensue a rather familiar voice coming from the intercoms laughing.

How everything looks like
How everything looks like

HAhahAha… Man you guys are insane! And I thought I was crazy. Four fights within the first fifteen minutes? This is unprecedented! Usually this many battles don’t occur till the second or third day, but I guess we really know how to pick them. I don’t see you blood crazy chickdees making it past the second day. It’s just too bad about that gent who didn’t take the warning seriously and got crushed then drowned in the flood. What was his name…” the voice paused for a second thinking to itself and then continued when the name came to mind “Oh yeah! His name was the shadow (@beatboks1 ). I was betting on him to make it further. Oh well stuff happens. Before I leave you guys and girls to your rightfully earned bloodshed, I want to leave one last message for the day: I really despise campers. They are weak, cowardly, and think themselves too good to dirty their own hands. I'll be sure to entertain them when the time comes. That’ll be all. As always thanks for listening and tune in next time to listen in on your good friend, Crazy Fox!”

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Checking, but can we now enter the water? It's settled, so can we swim around? Or will we just have to leap and fly from building to building?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: @haoalchemist: @sightlessreality: Your fight happens before the flood so the winner(s) are safe for now. You will have to detail how you are getting into a safe position before the flood comes in or you may end up like the Shadow.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: You can go into the water but I won't guarantee your safety or anything.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#929  Edited By Masker

MY ACTIONS:

As expected the flood threat was real so i had to take shelter at the highest floor of the temple.

It's a large room with a few small windows.

I place my food supplies on an altar near the corner, then continue my training in waterbending like nothing happened.

(but i'm obviously still keeping an eye open for approaching enemies)

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#930  Edited By Joewell911

@primez0ne: Sweet.

My Actions Up To Now:

1. I awoke at the voice of Crazy Fox, telling us a flood is coming.
  2. I take safety at the top of the structure behind 13.
  3. I look out from my post and see movement, but do nothing with it.
  4. I get bored of sitting there and hear shooting in the distance. I prepare to head that way.
  5. I am shot at by a sniper, but the bullet doesn't hit it's target. I decide to send a bolt of lightning it's way.
  6. I fly to the castle where the fight is taking place and take a safe place from the flood where I can watch the fight.

Action:

Below me the waters roar, but that's just fine. I am above the newly created ocean in safety. I look into the castle from my pearch and see the victor.

"Interesting.."

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Wait, don't you have to wait till your battle with Darkraiden is over before you move on?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Which fight? None of the fights continue through the flood. Luna's and SR's ends before and all the others take place after.

@lukehero said:

@sovereign91001: @primez0ne:@one_upper: Is our fight happening before the flood as well since we posted before it? Or is it happening at the same time?

All other fights except SR/Hao/Luna's are happening after.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@primez0ne:

ACTION:

I hear the Jig-Saw like psychopath on the intercom again...he rambles on about battles, and someone named Shadow dying. Regardless, I see no reason to leave my spot in this here tree, not until I plan m next 3 moves - so I continue to meditate.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Whoops. I thought they Fought through it. Can I retract my action since I misunderstood what was going on?

@lukehero said:

@joewell: Wait, don't you have to wait till your battle with Darkraiden is over before you move on?

I dunno. I'll see if I can take back my action either way though.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Yeah you can retract/edit your statement.

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#937  Edited By one_upper

@lukehero: @primez0ne: @sovereign91001:

I'm not dead yet. And I'm a woman for reference.

Seem's someone is getting ahead of themselves.

I'm sitting on the rooftop looking out over the park trying to take in what is happening. You open up fire with bright blue energy beams. Cassandra Cain is my skill set. She dodges bullets like it's her job, after they are fired, and she does it with a human body. There is no evidence that the CW Cold Gun beams are faster than bullets, and I have the great advantage of a superhuman body far faster than that of Cassandra Cain. You aren't going to tag me.

Sov may be invisible to the eye, but he has quite a bit of metal on him, so I can sense him with my metalbending. I don't particularly like the implications of a 2 vs.1 fight so I'm bailing. Using my waterbending I generate a cloud of steam to conceal my movements, and then use my airbending as well as considerable agility and acrobatics to move south along the rooftops.

@primez0ne

With my assailants trailing me I start calling out for help as I bound across the rooftops. Does anyone hear me?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Done.

Wait, my strike on DarkRaiden happened before the flood, right? You'll decide if he survives that after 2 more posts from him and 1 from me?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Still happens after. He never specified whether he would do it before or after the flood.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#940 Lunacyde  Moderator
Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#941  Edited By Masker
@one_upper said:

@lukehero: @primez0ne: @sovereign91001:

I'm not dead yet. And I'm a woman for reference.

Seem's someone is getting ahead of themselves.

I'm sitting on the rooftop looking out over the park trying to take in what is happening. You open up fire with bright blue energy beams. Cassandra Cain is my skill set. She dodges bullets like it's her job, after they are fired, and she does it with a human body. There is no evidence that the CW Cold Gun beams are faster than bullets, and I have the great advantage of a superhuman body far faster than that of Cassandra Cain. You aren't going to tag me.

Sov may be invisible to the eye, but he has quite a bit of metal on him, so I can sense him with my metalbending. I don't particularly like the implications of a 2 vs.1 fight so I'm bailing. Using my waterbending I generate a cloud of steam to conceal my movements, and then use my airbending as well as considerable agility and acrobatics to move south along the rooftops.

wow 2 guys attacking a woman and trying to kill her instantly... that's bad!! lol

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Still happens after. He never specified whether he would do it before or after the flood.

The entire sniper attack or just my counter bolt? Because I zapped him directly after I dodged the bullet.

SonsOfAlchemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#943  Edited By SonsOfAlchemy

It's getting real out there....

@primez0ne Did you ever tell me what I could see? Sorry if I wasn't clear about the question.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:
@primez0ne said:

The entire sniper attack or just my counter bolt? Because I zapped him directly after I dodged the bullet.

The entire sniper attack.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:
@primez0ne said:

The entire sniper attack.

Okie-dokie. That shouldn't change much, only now he's on a much more conductive surface.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

@dane: You sir are my hero.

Out of retirement for the kill.

Haha, how's it going Luna?

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@primez0ne: your own rules stated that characters would be killed if they hadnt oosted in three days. I posted yesterday and that was less than a day after you started the scenario. If your going to change your own rules you should give warning. I've now deleted the two page word document I was ty o ing for my first battle post since you've killed me off. In future a little warning would be nice when you change the rules.

For the record, my character wouldnt drown. Argus was out in a cemeent boot and thrown into the river by the mafia and his healing factor allowed him to ckme back from that. Thats not even considering the fact that shield has been burried in a mine cave in and was still able to function fully when those with him were passing out from lack of air. Anyhow, enjoy n the rest of the scenario.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anyone know someone willing to vote on a couple of matches? None of you players can vote because of obvious reasons and I would like to have multiple people to vote on the debates.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dane said:
@lunacyde said:

@dane: You sir are my hero.

Out of retirement for the kill.

Haha, how's it going Luna?

The king has returned!