StormShadow_X's Combat Scenario's - Rebirth (Tournament)

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@joewell: I think you'd be visible enough to get the general position, a tree's not hiding much. And I can ricochet off of the ground of the tree (and then the ground) to hit you. The ricochet should throw you off and allow you to get hit, plus bullet timing is different with a .50 cal round coming out of nowhere with near mach 3 velocity.

@lukehero: I'm fine with it. high caliber bullet to the head, lets me know how tough you guys are if you survive.

@dedmanwalkin:if that's true then cool. No shots for you. Just to clarify, do you lack body heat or are you simply invisible to thermal vision?

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dedmanwalkin said:

@esquire: I would have seen them coming though, you ostensibly just appeared in the system.

So you know that someone is able to access the computer systems without having a hardline, or at least without having access to one that you can see. How do you know that's a person invisible to you and not a talent of someone you can see? Technopathy doesn't have to give external signs, look at Extremis Iron Man or Cyborg Superman. You can certainly suspect, but I think it's something of a leap to say that you know for sure that it's a new player.

@primez0ne When I hear gunfire coming from the north, I'm going to head away from it, using my Spider-Man speed and agility in conjunction with wall-crawling to quickly move across the terrain until I get to the Tomorrowland Terrace (46). I'll quickly start moving supplies (food, water, some sort of shelter) onto the roof of the building to keep them safe from flooding. I should be aware of Jactheripper if he comes my way, because I have thermal vision and such to pick him out of the landscape.

@darkraiden I'm an invisible bullet-timer with a spider-sense. I'm skeptical that you would have line-of-sight on me anyway with all of the buildings in the way, but it doesn't make much difference.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lunacyde: Just saying that you have 1 more battle post and your conclusion left. Try to pack more into your posts next time.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne:

I hear gunshots, "Ooh Replica here we go baby", Grabbing my binoculars I see 2 figures fighting by the tent. "Time for a show...I might find a ally here!"

I grab some more tuna and I dig in, ready for a rumbleee, yet still in black trigger form and alert above the S.T tower.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: who votes who wins again? Can you copy paste that bit and tag me (cpu acting glitch)

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#857 Lunacyde  Moderator

@darkraiden: I have Batman's skill that has allowed him to dodge gunfire, even from snipers before. Then I have that skill utilized by a body that has enhanced senses and is many, many times faster than batman. You aren't hitting me....even if you miraculously had a line of sight on me which I doubt.

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#858  Edited By one_upper

Cassandra Cain is my skill set. She has already dodged sniper fire after it was fired. I'll gladly provide scans if necessary.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: Looking at the map, I have a pretty decent line of sight. The thermal vision would make you visible and bullet-timing isn't the same as dodging an out of nowhere high caliber bullet. Especially in rapid succession.

@sovereign91001: Remember, the thermal goggles aren't the ones with the range, the scope is. So I'm looking through the scope with thermal goggles to see you. You personally aren't behind that many buildings and I see you getting hit with a few ricochet high cal bullets.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#860  Edited By Joewell911

@darkraiden: With Ragnarok and his extra eyes, I can see 360. No sneak attacks for me. King Bradley has dodged point blank machine gun fire and slice a tank shell in two. Your bullets aren't hitting me. Even if they do, I'll be fine. Unless you can prove your sniper is more powerful than an attack that cuts through feet of stone like butter, the Black Blood will stop it.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: Batman's a bullet timer, but this is mach2+ bullets with high caliber coming out of nowhere and ricocheting into your head. I doubt you get out fo that little rapid fire alive.I think the surprise bullets kills you as it does most.

@one_upper:But has Cassandra Cain dodged it from an unknown source with ricocheted bullets and a high powered caliber? I don't think so. And remember the kind of marksman Bullseye is.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist: None of you (players) can vote since you may have some bias on who wins. Below is a quote from SSX.

When you are in a fight with another player, you will ONLY have 3 battle posts and 1 conclusion post ( A CAV if you will). Anymore than that and you risk penalization. You must tag judges when you make a fighting/conclusion post, so judges know which posts are the most important. This is to reduce the 3 -5 pages of back and forth between two players that, while fun to read, was a lot of work for me. So make your limited posts count. I along with two others will vote on who won. After I see who decides to join I'll know who to ask to help witht he voting ( Most namely high tier Debaters that I have noticed)

I don't think he'll mind changing it a bit.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I have the One Ring which grants me full invisibility.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#864  Edited By Sovereign91001

@darkraiden said:

@sovereign91001: Remember, the thermal goggles aren't the ones with the range, the scope is. So I'm looking through the scope with thermal goggles to see you. You personally aren't behind that many buildings and I see you getting hit with a few ricochet high cal bullets.

1. You can't penetrate even a single building

2. You expect me to believe you can make an acurate shot through two pairs of lenses, I'll let anyone with any gun experience tell you why that won't work.

2. Bullets lose energy when they ricochet so they don't travel as far and lose penetration accordingly.

3. There is nothing to richochet off of to hit me

4. Prove you can see me.

5. I'm bulletproof.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: Looking at the map, I have a pretty decent line of sight. The thermal vision would make you visible and bullet-timing isn't the same as dodging an out of nowhere high caliber bullet. Especially in rapid succession.

What elevation are you anticipating that you start at? There are a lot of tall buildings and I think I'm starting on the ground. But it shouldn't matter anyway, I don't think that you are a threat to me right now. I'm not just invisible to the naked eye, I'm invisible to technology to the point that Batman's night vision goggles would have trouble spotting me from >5 feet. Your thermal goggles aren't going to be able to pick up anything at that range. And I have a spider-sense to detect your shots if you were to fire at me, which will give me ample time to dodge with my Spider-Man reflexes.

No Caption Provided

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: You have already exceeded the battle post limit but I'll still give you one more conclusion to prove your case. After that I will decide who lives and dies.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#867  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

I stepped out for a while..so..what did I miss, exactly?

As for @darkraidenBullets in Star Wars are confirmed to be Hypersonic, and are seen as inferior weapons to blaster bolts, on most faucets. Add that to the fact that I sport precognition efficeint enough for me to see them coming before they do, and my body has deflected blaster bolts from one of the most dangerous mercs in the Galaxy - I don't see bullets being any kind of threat. I dodge/deflect the bullets, and continue to meditate.

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Cassandra was raised from a child to be able to dodge sniper fire. The scan clearly shows her being trained as a child to be able to do so juxtaposed with her doing it as batgirl.

Yes, it was from a high powered sniper rifle and yes she did not know it was coming. Now add in the fact that Cassandra had a confirmed human body, and my body is that of Spider-Girl who is many times faster and you have no chance. Then you can also take into account I have the ability to sense incoming projectiles with my airbending. You aren't hitting me. Bullseye has enough trouble hitting Daredevil I'm several magnitudes faster.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: High cal bullets and guns like this are made to go through concrete bunkers, bullet proof glass, etc. The only thing that might save you is the tank slicing feat. But I see the ricocheting+the fact that Ragnarok doesn't exactly have the best speed feats (and my bullets are faster than sound and thus he won't be able to warn you) equaling my bullets catching you by surprise. Then I see death.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: You forget that I am running all information I acquire through Oracle's analysis. I don't make theories, I determine truth.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: You have already exceeded the battle post limit but I'll still give you one more conclusion to prove your case. After that I will decide who lives and dies.

Oh I thought I got 3 vs. each of them since they each responded. My bad.

Conclusion

1. Bullet timing is nice,as is bullet dodging but in this case, they all get hit due to:

A. It being unexpected and in rapid succesion

B. It being shot by the best of marksman in Bullseye

C. The bullets being faster than normal bullets

D. The ricochet surprising you

2. Durability is good and all, but the bullets are made to take out concrete bunkers, and shoot through bullet prof glass so normal bullet proof won't cut it 100%.

That is all.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I'm assuming I get a final post.

Ok, so it's equal to the attack Black Blood can block with ease? It still wouldn't be able to peirce past the blood though. That's assuming it doesn't get blocked by my sword, which is well within my power set.

A recap of why this won't hurt me.

1. I casually block bullets like this. 2. I can see the bullet no matter where it is with Ragnarok, who is a part of me and can warn me mentally 3. I can tank the bullet with Black Blood.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#874  Edited By HigorM  Moderator  Online

Sorry for the late post @primez0ne. just got time now.

First Impressions

I wake up with the sunlight warming up my skin, I look up and I almost can see the sun through the trees. Before I could realize the whole picture a hear a strange voice in my head, I pay attention to his words and start to build a mental puzzle as the words comes out. I finish paiting the whole picutre inside my head and the result ain't pretty. I'm placed in a strange place with a bunch of strange individuals that I'm not aware of their intentions and with the upcomming threat of a flooding, good Lord, like it wasn't enough. Well, no time to lose overthinking, at this point I know exactly what to do.

First Action

I concentrate myself to sharp my senses, I'm able to hear unusual sounds and smell different scents, from this point I decide the best place to go. Considering my starting location and seizing the moment, I quickly place my hands into the ground, and in a matter of a fraction of second I open my way through the ground, tunneling it to move safe and sound towards the location n. 23 (Castle). With this move I can go whenever I want with safety, without giving away my position and avoiding unnecessary confrontations.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#875  Edited By haoalchemist

@sightlessreality said:

@lunacyde: Who said I had Neural Pulse Flow? I was using a similar situation to demonstrate how my actions would go down. Don't be an idiot please.

And in general, yes. Due to the Gamer Body I don't take actual physical damage. Instead I have a health bar which goes down in accordance to the damage that would be done. Using buffs obviously drops the damage down further. Basically, my character has a superior form of indestructibility. Which is rather useful cause you know, Matter Manipulation Abilities (Cough Alchemy) are rather annoying.

Speed blitzing isn't happening unless of course your faster then spider man which would then break the rules.

Now lets move forward.

Danger Sense activates again Yoko now annoyed quickly brings up Inventory, pulls out a block of C4 & blows up. The resulting blast causes the tent to collapse & then some. Yoko stands unharmed(no health lost) thanks to her explosion invulnerability.

@darkraiden My characters immune to bullets.

Nice Ace in the Hole ;).

No Caption Provided

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: Seeing the explosion from the tent Shaniqua smiles "Ooh that one guy is pretty good! I wonder if he is considering an alliance!"

*Nibbles on beans* mmm I'm gassy!

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#878  Edited By Primez0ne

@one_upper@sonsofalchemy@jacthripper@esquire@masker@sightlessreality@sovereign91001@higorm@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde@dedmanwalkin@haoalchemist@darkraiden@beatboks1@joewell@lukehero

Good job. You all survived the first barrage. Since DR had to aim and shoot at all of you( many who wouldn't be affected by his bullets) everyone more or less had a chance to dodge the bullets after hearing the first gunshots.

After the first barrage of bullets prove ineffective what will you do next?

This is great though! A battle and a crazed gunman shooting the place up. Things are heating up pretty quickly.

No Caption Provided

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: @primez0ne

I don't know how I can make it any simpler for you.

Cassandra Cain has already dodged sniper fire from a high powered sniper rifle shot by a professional sniper who she had no idea was firing at her beforehand. With her human stats she was able to dodge it.

http://s232.photobucket.com/user/swigsgambler/media/Batgirl022-10-11.jpg.html

I have Spider-Girl level stats that are many, many times faster, and I have an extra power to detect it through my airbending. Furthermore your shot is longer, which means that the bullet will slow down over that long distance, meaning it is traveling slower than the bullet in the scan provided.

Lastly I haven't seen you provide any proof that you can ricochet multiple shots on multiple targets from those varying distances in the rapid succession you are suggesting. People like Punisher and Daredevil have dodged Bullseye's shots i'm faster and more skilled than either. i can react to your shots and I can react to any ricochets. Spider-girl has speed and agility on par with Spider-Man.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#880  Edited By Primez0ne
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet. Someone should go kill him now, I'm busy watching this fight.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: whats the next barrage! Woot we survived the flood? or just the gun fire?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Like I said, I eat, drink, and see about getting to the top to see if I can get an elevated view. On the way, I pick up things, to use as weapons if anyone gets close. What kind of objects would I see in that castle/shelter/house thing (Anything counts. I have Bullseye's skill)?

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#886  Edited By Joewell911

@primez0ne: @darkraiden:

Actually, I think I'll handle it.

Action:

I've survived the incoming assault without trouble and I'm quite annoyed I had to take my eyes off the battle. I trace the bullet back to the sniper and glare in the direction. I snap my fingers and a bolt of lightning strikes the place where the sniper shot. Assuming they is no counter-attack, I just keep watching the fight.

"That should get rid of him."

Summary:

Since this is a battle post, I figured I should explain out of character a little too. I used Jason's powers to zap the area you were in. If it hits, your dead. These bolts are strong enough to vaporize steel, stone, and monsters alike. The also move at normal lightning speed, which is far past that of any bullet, so good luck dodging. This is whatcha get for trying to take everyone on at once.

Edit: I had a little something to add since no one has posted yet. If this is illegal I'll delete this edit. Just incase you survive, you wouldn't be able to effectively counter attack. First off, you are wearing thermal goggles and those were just fried by the giant beam of light. Second, you don't know that this is me. It's coming directly from the sky and I am half the park away, so you have no reason to come after me if you live.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing a lightning flash I smile, Mmmm I see there is some storms afoot replica...things just got a whole lot spicier baby.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#888  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@primez0ne said:

@dccomicsrule2011: Can you post an intro and how you hope to avoid the flood?

Intro:

I awake to find myself in a....peculiar situation. Not only am I in an unfamiliar environment, but it also seems that this unfamiliar environment comes with an omnipresent voice, who's a Jigsaw-esque psychopath, that's gets kick out of this.....death game. No matter, to survive, I must play accordingly to the rules and do what must be done. Using the Force (granted to Corran Horns power, and Luke's tactical skill) I extend my awareness to scope out the area and find a suitable place for me to escape the flood. I surrender myself to the Force and in a dash, head over to the trees West-South from here to escape the flooding. From there on out - I meditate, and extend my Force awareness until I figure out what dafaq am I going to do next.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#889  Edited By DarkRaiden

@primez0ne: @joewell:

Several reasons why this fails.

1. You were the last person I shot at, meaning immediately after I went inside.

2. You say you'll trace the bullet, well that'll take time and only give you a vague location of where I was aka near the castle/shelter that I'm currently inside of

3. If it vaporizes steel, it's above limits as that's above tank busting. Vaporize is a strong word.

4. Even normal humans survive lightning strikes, having skin more resistant to heat (I have scans showing resistance to explosions, fire, and more) and super durability, the lightning won't put me down even if it did hit me. Assuming it's normal lightning

5. I just want some proof of your claims, how powerful the lightning is, how fast it moves, that you can trace a bullet, that you can summon lightning to hit that far away, etc.

6. If you, as the last person I shot are just standing around tryna trace a bullet and summon lightning, I'm going to end up dumping many many bullets into you. Remember what I said on my first assault, just a quick burst unless you leave yourself super vulnerable, and that's as vulnerable as it gets.

7. Mini summary: I'm already gone, would survive, need proof, you might be above limits if you have proof, and try it and you get dumped on.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#890  Edited By beatboks1

I tried to make it relatively simple because of the complicated situation.

@beatboks1 Are you still in or not?

I replied on the PM relisting my team a couple days ago

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#891  Edited By Joewell911

@darkraiden:

1. I'd still have enough time to look in the direction and will a bolt in. It takes about 2 seconds to do that, and you're in no hurry to get inside.
  2. Not really. I saw the bullet moving with my super perception, so I could do this while it is being fired. All I need is a general idea.
  3. That depends on the size of the blast, and the biggest I can recall him doing at the moment is destroying the roof to a house. Nothing more than "pulverizing a tank."
  4. It's not normal lightning. It's better.
  5. Ok. I'll give them at the end of this post.
  6. You wouldn't know I am the one summoning the lightning. You can't see at all because your thermals are all whacked up and it doesn't take long at all to trace a bullet when you can perceive it in flight.
  7. You're leaving, not already gone. Wouldn't survive. Giving you proof. Doesn't break limits. You don't know it's me.

Here's my proof:

An arrow whistled toward Jason's face. He blew it aside with a gust of wind, then cut through a line of sword-wielding ghouls and noticed a dozen suitors regrouping by the fountain to charge Annabeth. He lifted his javelin to the sky. A bolt of lightning ricocheted off the point and blasted the ghosts to ions, leaving a smoking crater where the earthen fountain had been.

Blood Of Olympus pg 37

Here he ionizes some ghosts and a fountain.

Just then, thunder boomed overhead. Lightning flashed, and the bars on the nearest window burst into sizzling, melted stubs of iron.

Jason flew in like Peter Pan, electricity sparking around him and his gold sword steaming.

House of Hades pg 91

Iron, not steel. I remembered incorrectly.

The speed of lightning is the same as it is in real life, 224,000 mph according to Google.

It's quite easy to trace a bullet when you can see them in air. And Bradley can most definitely do that.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111234340/4590496-bradley+vs+tank+shell.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111234340/4590544-bradley+dodging+bullets.gif

Finally Jason can summon lightning wherever he see's fit. He's never had to do it at this distance, but he has had to do it from away from himself.

Percy churned the lake into a whirlpool. Otis' essence tried to reform, but as the head appeared from the water, Jason called down lightning and blasted him to dust again.

Mark of Athena pg. 527

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#893 Lunacyde  Moderator

@primez0ne: well F%$ CV ate my post replying to sightless. I usually back them up, but since I wrote this one on my phone I didn't. I'll have to get back to it tomorrow I guess.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I approach the spire, I see a metal suit streak out of it into the sky.

I guess I'll just have to get up top then. The flood is still coming. I change my legs and takes of, at speeds of 60 kph, then, I switch them and leap, flying to the roof of the building. As I flash by, I see the sign for this twisted exhibit, Space Mountain (of Doom). I just might have to go inside later, after the flood.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne said:

I tried to make it relatively simple because of the complicated situation.

@beatboks1 Are you still in or not?

I replied on the PM relisting my team a couple days ago

Sorry I missed that. Please post an intro post today or tomorrow.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#898  Edited By haoalchemist

@sightlessreality: @joewell: @primez0ne:

Time to join the fun!

"Yo Replica, go ask that chick with the weird inventory does she wanna team up". When Replica returns he states that she wouldn't mind and to be careful. "Meh okay, besides I have my trusty lie-detectorif she decides to double cross me I will know asap." "Let's go give her a hand shall we?

Smiling Shaniqua utters one word Bound . he flies from the S.T tower at great speeds using bound as a trampoline of sorts. Boost he says in sucession as he heads closer towards the tend his speed increases tremendously along with his strength. "Brace for impact" he thinks as he slams into the ground at Luna. With the dust in the air Luna should be hurt, but definatley blinded in the confusion. I set my traps, smiling, then hopping back to Yuko. Yuko smiles at me, but wary. "Let's do this together shall we"?

Chain I say. Immediatley long ropes of Chains made from energy that I placed in the confusion coil around Lunacyde. As she struggles the chains get tighter and stronger due to Shaq's Trion level, making her immobile

Anchor+Bolt I say after. Black and red projectiles shoot at Luna at alarming speeds. Even without the chains immobilizing her, one is definatley going to hit. As the shot(s) connect with their target, weights filled with energy add weight to her body making her even MORE immobile. Since the energy weights are part of her body, unless Luna destroys her body to get them out, they stay until I remove them or I am unconscious.

Loading Video...

Feel free to skip to 0:56, this shows the power of Anchor+Bolt :p

Loading Video...

This video shows some of the suits powers of agility, speed, and it shows how this was no Fodder Featand that the Miwa squad is a force to be reckoned with, Plus you get to see some of my Shield in action along with my sassy duckface

Loading Video...

Skip to around 5:30, this shows the green blade Fujin in action. As you can see one of the members of the A squad got beheaded by one of Fujins strands. You only get a splitsecond warning before getting attacked :p, you even saw a little of Fujins speed there :D!

Skip to 8:40 please, here you see that Fujin's strands can ricochetwithout loosing speed to their target.

Skip to 9:19, here you see a diagram of how Fujin's strands can be hidden in walls and other things :p better watch out Luna...I might have hidden a strand when I landed :D.

http://www.animeseason.com/world-trigger-episode-5/

This video is not youtube so you will have to work to watch it, but basically at 4:08 you see Yuma using Bound to go high into the air at fast speeds and with the skill set of Jin, I can do the combo Yuma did but at a even greater scale with my own flavor if needed :p

Skip to 5:18, you see thanks to Chain triple (each number making it stronger) and boost, it shows how durable the chains are and how strong they are when Yuma is pulling down Ilgar, a bombing Trion solider which is very durable and hard to move, so you won't have a easy (or no) time breaking my chains, nor defeating me.

Since Shaq has a high trion level, the Chain+ the Anchor makes it so much easier to kill you :p. As I pull Fujin out of it's holster, a green blade emerges. Radiating with energy long wavy tenticles arch off the blade in a easygoing manner, but ready to strike. I smile as Luna looks at me with shock in her eyes as she struggle against the chains and anchor, Boost Zepta I say with my blade drawn. I fly at alarming speeds, slicing off Luna's head with precision, shealthing my blade with duckface intact towards Yoko

Things you need to prove (and hope the judges will consider

1. How Luna plans to defeat both of us (2v1)
  2. How she will escape my chains (scans will be needed to prove)
  3. How she will remove the anchors without my permission (which left A ranking Miwa squad officals crippled)
  4. How will you escape me beheading you while your anchored, Fujin is no joke.

Backup Plans

• If needed I will use one of my tenticles if you somehow escape which has beheaded lightning fast ;) (pun)
  • I doubt Yuko (sightless) will just be standing there, and I assume she will help me ultimately taking you down :p
  • If things get frisky I can use bound to escape
  • (EXPECT SCANS LATER)
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Code Name - Shadow

Body Type - Shield IV (Bill Higgins) - (max of all limits pretty much)

Power set - Argus

Skill set - Shadow

Special gear - Promethius Helmet (pre loaded with these specific skills only (full skill sets makes it too big a deal IMO)

Tactical, analytical abilities of Batman.

Combat skills Lady Shiva

Technical mind of Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)

Marksmanship of Bullseye.

Survival/hunter skills of Oliver Queen

Trainer - Iron Fist

Standard gear

Sniper rifle

hand gun

4 gas grenades

2 incendiary grenades

2 frag grenades

dozen Sherikins

6 throwing knives

Ration pack

first aid kit

smart phone

small electronic tool kit

Back pack to carry and shovel to bury gear

What does this give me

body- 10 ton strength, bullet proof, mildoderate healing factor, enahnced speed (30/40mph ish), enhanced agility, and reflexes

Powers- shadow meld, hax sight can see through things the entire electromagnetic spectrum, the truth behind things, movement read based on current actions (ssee potential things),

Skills- stealth ( ability to completely unseen), top notch marksman and H2H combatant, brilliant tactician.

Gear- courtesy of this I add even more to the skills of Shadow. Basically I became the best marksman and combatant present bar none (SHIVA's h2h plus movement reading skill on top of Shadows with Argus ability to see potential occurences), The best tactician, the hunting and survival skills of Oliver queen add even more to my incredible stealth ability (when added to argus' shadow meld, Shadows skill in stealth and Batmans tactics -many of which are based on stealth). Plus I can hack and build just about anything.

Trainer - my training period will focus solely on the Chi and senses training of IF. This training allowed IF for example to fight Sabretooth when snow blinded by hearing his moves. The level of chi training I will get will give barely what one can chieve in the real world, so none of DanDanny's superhuman BS but I can lift my healing, and srrikes power marginally for an instant, with focus.

I should be able to sneak up on just about anyine, and be able to make attacks from ranges that others wont even be able to see the enemy.

Since my speed and reflexes are amongs the best here and I have the addded advantages of being able to see what may pote tially hapen next (based on current actions) as well as movement read there is also very little likelihood anyone will be able to tag me hard in a one on one.

Scans soon