Storm/Cyclops/Cannonball vs Bishop/Black Lightning/Photon

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pooty

The 2 teams start 500ft apart in a residential city like New York or Los angeles . Houses, schools, buildings, stores etc. No prep. Everyone going all out. Rules:

Cyclops and Bishop have jet packs that can go Mach 3 and are experts with them. Jet Packs can not be damaged.

Everyone has to stay solid and visible. No turning into pure energy. Photon can not go light speed in human form. Black lightning can fly also.

No civilians.

Uncanny X-Men #549
Uncanny X-Men #549
by Rey Arzeno
by Rey Arzeno
cannonball
cannonball

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

black lightning
black lightning
Photon
Photon
Bishop
Bishop
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Phylos

team 2, like badly.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By butterflykyss

Im going for team 1.... without the constraints this would go to team 2 due to photon

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LordOfFate

why even use photon if u gonna take away most of her abilities.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By emperorznb

Team 1 because Photon got nerfed badly...

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By karrob

Team 2...Even though Photon is limited speed wise I see this as still stacked in there favor. Bishop is the wild card here. He absorb Cyclops and Storms energy attacks as well at some of the kinetic energy that Cannonball will undoubtedly throw at him...

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Cannonball solos.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pooty

@Phylos: Why would team 2 win badly?

@Lord Shiva: @emperorznb: Photon can still fly just as fast as any of the others. On foot she is fast enough to run with Quicksilver, Makarri, Speed Demon etc. She can still absorb and fire nearly any form of energy. She is handicapped in this fight but far from helpless.

@karrob: Bishop can absorb kinectic energy? didn't know that

@Edgeworth_11: of course he does

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By karrob

@pooty: Yes...he was really developing that aspect of his power prior to the Messiah Complex story arc.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Edgeworth_11

@karrob said:

@pooty: Yes...he was really developing that aspect of his power prior to the Messiah Complex story arc.

But it is no where near the level Shaw possesses. It took him a long time to store energy to fight off thugs and he was in obvious pain where as Shaw would be laughing in their faces.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sandiego008

Just a general question ... what has taken down cannonball in the past (with shield on) ... and I don't count sauron killing him with a hit as cannonball had no idea how to really use his powers back then.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By emperorznb

@pooty said:

@Phylos: Why would team 2 win badly?

@Lord Shiva: @emperorznb: Photon can still fly just as fast as any of the others. On foot she is fast enough to run with Quicksilver, Makarri, Speed Demon etc. She can still absorb and fire nearly any form of energy. She is handicapped in this fight but far from helpless.

@karrob: Bishop can absorb kinectic energy? didn't know that

@Edgeworth_11: of course he does

Yup... he's practicing it but it's still not that impressive as Shaw's....

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jeanroygrant

@karrob said:

Team 2...Even though Photon is limited speed wise I see this as still stacked in there favor. Bishop is the wild card here. He absorb Cyclops and Storms energy attacks as well at some of the kinetic energy that Cannonball will undoubtedly throw at him...

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By karrob

@emperorznb: No he isnt but I never said he was. Just an aspect of his powers that might prove beneficial in this battle.

@sandiego008: Besides the Juggernaut and Cables TP nothing comes to mind.

I still say Team 2 considering that both Photon and Bishop can absorb energy. Either can take out Cyke. Photon can take out Storm with a number of energy attacks. Cannonball is harder to deal with but far from unstoppable.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I'm leaning toward team 2 for now. If Photon can move as fast as Quicksilver while solid I think she could still blitz blast all of team 1.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By emperorznb

@karrob said:

Bishop was getting hurt badly when Cyclops blasted him and it is said on one occasion that Bishop could not take Cyclops's blast and if I recall correctly, Cannonball also absorbs kinetic energy then change it into thermonuclear.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#17  Edited By jhazzroucher

Cyclops overloaded Bishop and Storm also nearly overloaded Bishop with a single strike of lightning

Lion_Heart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Lion_Heart22

Photon is badly nerfed.. but I don't think it would be pretty fair if she wasn't...

For me benefit I'm gonna imagine her Nextwave version on this fight *snort*

Under these circumstances, Team 1 should win. You have the two greatest field leaders the X-Men have had, and the X-men are the best when it comes to teamwork. Not only that, they know each other well. Bishop and Photon aren't so attuned, and have to deal with mr DC over there being a total unknown to them. Team 1 has the strategic advantage.

Then there's the fact that Bishop would be nothing to Cyke, he's already overloaded him once, very easily. Add to that a weather goddess who could very well blackout Black Lightning (not to mention she has a much wider arsenal at her disposal) and the threat that is Cannonball and game is over. If Monica can't go energy form she's toast.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Photon makes this a stomp.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Photon may be nerfed, but not by a margin. She still can go into her gaseous form, which can take care of anybody from Team 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is essentially Photon vs team 1.

She is on a whole tier of power higher than the rest.

If by some miracle she drops, her team loses.

More than likely she takes out all of team 1 by herself.