Storm/Black Adam vs Thor Corps!!

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pooty

Can these two powerhouses defeat this fearful foursome? No BFR. They start 200ft apart. Both teams are given 10 seconds before anyone can attack to size up opponents. 

Round 1: everyone at current(alive) levels 
Round 2: Thor has Belt of Strength 

Who wins and why? 

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By demifiend

team 2. but black adam takes anybody from team two, one vs one

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pooty
@demifiend:
thats why i had to give them more people
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Black Adam could handle the Thor Corps by himself... he could probably one shot the weaker ones... and tussle it out with Thor and Donkeyface Man
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Thor Corps.

Storm Mage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Storm Mage
@Fortanono said:
" Thor Corps. "
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By sexy_merc

I can only think of one reason why Storm is in this battle, and I'm not liking it.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By joshmightbe

storm would be of no use in this fight thor corps may be able to take adam down but it'd be a hell of a fight

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By czarny_samael666

Storm is useless, Thor Corps ftw.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pooty
@Sexy Merc:@joshmightbe:@Pheonix of the white throne:@czarny_samael:  I honestly feel that storm could handle Dargo or Thunderstrike. Thunderstrike has NEVER done anything to impress me. Even Captain America didnt care for him. You know that Thunderstrike cant control weather either. Dargo is not as skilled as Thor or BRB from what ive seen. My thoughts are BRB and Thor  take on BA but it would take BOTH Dargo and Thunderstrike to handle storm. Thats my thoughts atleast.
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By spiderbuck1
@King Saturn said:

" I think Black Adam could handle the Thor Corps by himself... he could probably one shot the weaker ones... and tussle it out with Thor and Donkeyface Man "

I like this answer.  Maybe in scenario two I'd give it to TC with a beefed up Thor.
zmann95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By zmann95

Storm gets owned in a minute! Black Adam murders the other ones,leaving Thor And Beta Ray Bill to beat him and win!!
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pooty
@spiderbuck:  Dargo has the same strength as thor and brb. he has the same hammer that grants the same strength and abilities. BA being able to take 3 people on Thor levels at the same time is difficult for me to believe. I usually see people try to tangle with BA but with all the things the hammers can do, i think the team is too much for just him. Thats why i gave him a partner.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@pooty said:
" @spiderbuck:  Dargo has the same strength as thor and brb. he has the same hammer that grants the same strength and abilities. BA being able to take 3 people on Thor levels at the same time is difficult for me to believe. I usually see people try to tangle with BA but with all the things the hammers can do, i think the team is too much for just him. Thats why i gave him a partner. "
If Loki can demolish most of the Thor Corps solo, I don't see why Adam can't.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By EpitomeofCool

Storm and Black Adam win.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pooty
@Lance Uppercut: BA doesnt have the same skills, abilities or knowledge of thor that loki has. ABC logic doesnt always apply to fights especially in comics
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@pooty said:
" @Lance Uppercut: BA doesnt have the same skills, abilities or knowledge of thor that loki has. ABC logic doesnt always apply to fights especially in comics "
He beat them in a physical match up. Physically, what does Loki have to offer that puts him over Adam? And are you seriously trying to lecture me in ABC logic?
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By pooty
@Lance Uppercut: Loki who rarely throws a punch and has almost never demonstrated his superhuman strength almost beat the entire Thor Corps without using any magic or other means to bolster his strength or abilities.? i have to see it to believe it. And "lecture" is a strong word. More like "enlightening"
zmann95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By zmann95
@EpitomeofCool:
and why is that?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@pooty said:
" @Lance Uppercut: Loki who rarely throws a punch and has almost never demonstrated his superhuman strength almost beat the entire Thor Corps without using any magic or other means to bolster his strength or abilities.? i have to see it to believe it. And "lecture" is a strong word. More like "enlightening" "
I didn't say he didn't amp his strength, and I never said he didn't utilize magic. I said he beat them in a hand to hand match up. He wasn't fighting from a distance, he was right their on the battlefield. He was owning Masterson Thor in physical combat, and even after Masterson grabbed Stormbreaker, he was able to overpower him and then physically pimp slap him until the enchantment on Thor's hammer ran out. And he's fought Thor in hand to hand numerous times. He's not a particularly strong opponent.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Black Adam solos and then breaks Storm's neck for the heck of it. 

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By pooty
@Lance Uppercut:  If you don't give ALL the details then i can only think your talking about Loki at normal levels. 

@Jake Fury: BA can Solo? I have seen people from Thors Team fought and beat Silver Surfer. Have good battles with Zeus, Thanos, Galactus Heralds. Having one person solo all 4 is hard to imagine
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Black Adam handled nearly the entire DC hero community in WWIII except for Diana and Clark. He can handle the Thor corps listed here.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pooty
@Jake Fury:  i have only read parts of WW3 but BA was bloodlusted i know. But were the heroes trying to kill him or just control him? Heroes usually hold back.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By rbysjti
@Pheonix of the white throne said:
" 1 question why add storm "
So a lot of viners will reply  to this thread.",)

I believe Black Adam can solo this. 

If he can't , Storm will assist him.

So Black Adam and Storm will win.
llagrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By llagrok

Man, Loki trashed these guys hard....

Taliax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Taliax

Could Black Adam give Storm, Isis' powers? Otherwise she will only be useful in this fight distracting the Thor Corps. Maybe she could get Thor to kiss her again and Teth could cheap shot him.

CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CylonDorado
@Taliax:
Lol, or she could just flash them and distract them all at the same time.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By rbysjti
@CylonDorado said:
" @Taliax: Lol, or she could just flash them and distract them all at the same time. "
Storm can indeed distract them so Black Adam would find it easier to give them powerful blows.

No Caption Provided
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Fire Star
@rbysjti said:
" @CylonDorado said:
" @Taliax: Lol, or she could just flash them and distract them all at the same time. "
Storm can indeed distract them so Black Adam would find it easier to give them powerful blows.

No Caption Provided
"
They'd probably laugh.
llagrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By llagrok
@Taliax said:
" Could Black Adam give Storm, Isis' powers? Otherwise she will only be useful in this fight distracting the Thor Corps. Maybe she could get Thor to kiss her again and Teth could cheap shot him. "
How's he going to do that? 

The power was only his temporarily and the amulet has been returned to her.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By pooty
@rbysjti:@Taliax: 
I added Storm because i think she can handle Dargo and i expect that to be a long fight. while the other 3 gang up on BA. I have heard of how badass BA is but have not seen it. Who is the most powerful person he has beaten who was actually fighting with the same bloodlust he was? Scans or summaries would be great
Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Random Bucket

Black Adam is and always has been a team buster he's fought the JSA many times  (and they got powerhouses like power girl, Alan Scott, Jay Garrick, and Doctor fate) before he was enraged by Isis death and he handled them all pretty well without trying to actually kill any of them which blocked him off from actually defeating them in their past encounters.while enraged he has beaten-down the doom patrol, Teen Titans, The Great ten, The four horsemen of  Apokolips, in one instance Martian Manhunter, the JLA (without superman, wonder woman, or Batman)  the great ten, jsa, and many other heroes at one time only finally being defeated by magical trickery (but not before dealing some pretty heavy damage to everyone around him). The guys killed millions of people he's a complete powerhouse and when enraged enough becomes a brutal one man nation killer. Not only has Black Adam take on those teams he's also put up a good fight against Captain Marvel and Superman at the same time along with taking on eclipso at one point (not while fighting superman and captain marvel though), he has durability enough to have a football field sized dimensional rift open up in his head without dying, has broken through a shield that was designed to stop meteors, shrouded earth in lightning preventing Shazam's attempts at watching him (according to Black Adam), he has high magical resistance which kind of cancels out the whole versatility argument for thor and Beta Ray Bill since they're other powers outside of flying, super strength, and hammering are magic based, has flown across the universe in 5000 years (I don't think he's really 31,200,000 times faster than the speed of light though since the universe is estimated to be around 156 billion light years wide got this little bit of info from the vine so it could possibly be wrong but he has been shown to travel at speeds much faster than the speed of light), is highly resistant to telepathy (just look at what happened with him and MM), has lifted up a helicarrier with one hand and threw it a great distance with relative ease, and has had hundreds of years of experience battling various powerhouses  rivaling that of thor's battlefield experience. Thor corps up until Beta Ray Bill and Thor are just canon fodder and then even with Thor and Beta teamed up  they don't stand a chance against a guy who's  basically superman with magical lightning and a resistance to magic along with an anger problem to fuel his powers. Thor and Beta Ray Bill might give Adam an honorable fight but I just don't think they could come out with the win.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Silver2467
@King Saturn said:
" I think Black Adam could handle the Thor Corps by himself... he could probably one shot the weaker ones... and tussle it out with Thor and Donkeyface Man "
@EpitomeofCool said:
" Storm and Black Adam win. "
Avatar image for galactusischere
Galactusischere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Galactusischere

Storm solos with teh lightningz

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#36  Edited By sexy_merc

Team 1 for the win.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By spiderbuck1
@pooty said: 

@spiderbuck:  Dargo has the same strength as thor and brb. he has the same hammer that grants the same strength and abilities. BA being able to take 3 people on Thor levels at the same time is difficult for me to believe. I usually see people try to tangle with BA but with all the things the hammers can do, i think the team is too much for just him. Thats why i gave him a partner.

Chang my vote.  Thor Corps ftw. 
Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arent the thors immune to storms best attack(thunder)? anyone of them should be able to slap storms brains out of her mouth this is really black adam vs thor corps i think the team could win but someones defiantly dying on the team maybe even most of them