#401 Posted by Storm Calling (3512 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane:  

Ok this is a really impressive one. :)
#402 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7199 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn: That's a bit understandable but it's not the first time this has happened on her behalf lol
@Cosmic_Falcon: So the scans that i just posted apparently failed to prove that Storm has decent reaction time.......interesting, also Storm being in a half awake phase reacting to Gambits opening of her bedroom door apparently is not a reaction time feat..........very interesting........and those scans where hyperbole too? i'm done here bye, you've gone past the line of completely ignorant and attempting to get on your level would be a mistake of my count, How stupid are you?
#403 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Outside_85: Some of them are over exxagerated and some of them aren't that's just how it is
#404 Posted by Outside_85 (7065 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane:
Agreed, but some are followed up on with actual pictures of it really happening.
#405 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Outside_85: True and those would be the ones that most people would find true
#406 Posted by Outside_85 (7065 posts) - - Show Bio

That they would, gonna post some?

#407 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Outside_85: LOL, Ummmm i didn't think you would ask........would this be one?
 The boxes here are mainly true

#408 Posted by Outside_85 (7065 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really, was referring to the previous scan (with box; saying less than concious though) where she can be seen in the middle of a blast of wind.  

#409 Posted by Storm Calling (3512 posts) - - Show Bio
@Outside_85 said:
" Not really, was referring to the previous scan (with box; saying less than concious though) where she can be seen in the middle of a blast of wind.   "
That wasn't the only scan she used her powers before she was consciously aware, so can't really use that argument.
#410 Posted by Outside_85 (7065 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm Calling: 
One was a text box proclamation the other was beyond her control.
#411 Edited by THUNDERBOLT30 (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL...wow...this is still going. I still think Team 1 will win both scenarios.
#412 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" LOL...wow...this is still going. I still think Team 1 will win both scenarios. "
Curse you,why'd u have to bump this?!?!  =P 

lol
#413 Posted by BlackDove (375 posts) - - Show Bio
@THUNDERBOLT30: Shocking to me too. Lol. There is a lot of good evidence but I still don't know who I choose.
#414 Posted by God_Spawn (35974 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackDove:
It turned out to be a good thread. Longer than I expected.
#415 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (8962 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackDove: Understandable. There has been some very good points raised for Raven and BB too.
@Aqua11500
: LOL sorry :-)....I was just suprised that it is still going on since when I last posted a week or so ago.
#416 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@THUNDERBOLT30:  LOL yeah. ..
#417 Posted by BlackDove (375 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Thanks. And your telling me :)

#418 Edited by Storm Calling (3512 posts) - - Show Bio
@Outside_85 said:

" @Storm Calling: 
One was a text box proclamation the other was beyond her control. "

There were at least four; five if you count her countering the trion twice in two different scans I provided. All five indicated that she could use her powers before being consciously aware. The less than a conscious thought scan is more than viable. Hyperbole can can only be proven if the character showcases a feat outside of their established powers. Storm has showcased using her powers before her own conscious thoughts on several different occasions prior to the main scan in question and I have proven that.
#419 Posted by Outside_85 (7065 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm Calling:
Any none of them actually prove anything, because you dont know who the text box speaker is; a nearby mouse? the writer? galactus? Who? 

But you know what, i am not going to bother arguing with you, because even if you somehow realized Storm does not have accelerated thinking, then youd most likely just come up with some new way that Storm is faster.
#420 Posted by Cosmic_Falcon (2039 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane said:
" @god_spawn: That's a bit understandable but it's not the first time this has happened on her behalf lol
@Cosmic_Falcon: So the scans that i just posted apparently failed to prove that Storm has decent reaction time.......interesting, also Storm being in a half awake phase reacting to Gambits opening of her bedroom door apparently is not a reaction time feat..........very interesting........and those scans where hyperbole too? i'm done here bye, you've gone past the line of completely ignorant and attempting to get on your level would be a mistake of my count, How stupid are you? "
LOL Aren't you the guy that just claimed that Wolverine and Daredevil can dodge a light speed attack? Do me a favor and next time, actually read up on the characters before posting absurd comments like that.  I stopped taking you seriously when you decided to become a troll about 10 pages ago though, and this post here makes me glad that I did. 
#421 Posted by Cosmic_Falcon (2039 posts) - - Show Bio

So far not a shred of proof has been shown that Storm has faster then average thinking or reaction time, Raven solos, Beast Boy solos. 

#422 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cosmic_Falcon: Yeah i did claim that they could because of what i READ on their wiki pages, you give out good advice but i don't think your using it, obviously you know nothing about Storm which makes you think she doesn't even have " Faster then Average" thinking or reaction time which if you knew her well enough would be complete BS to you but unfortunately you're too much of a hard headed troll to understand even that am i right?,so you stopped taking me seriously when I decided to become a troll? aren't you the person that said they don't read wiki pages? how can you argue against another character if the only knowledge your going to take in would be from the scans that are shown? and the scans that ARE shown are considered mediocre to you, sorry but you have no right to call anybody a troll after whats just been shown by you, and i ask again, How stupid are you?
#423 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon: Yeah i did claim that they could because of what i READ on their wiki pages, you give out good advice but i don't think your using it, obviously you know nothing about Storm which makes you think she doesn't even have " Faster then Average" thinking or reaction time which if you knew her well enough would be complete BS to you but unfortunately you're too much of a hard headed troll to understand even that am i right?,so you stopped taking me seriously when I decided to become a troll? aren't you the person that said they don't read wiki pages? how can you argue against another character if the only knowledge your going to take in would be from the scans that are shown? and the scans that ARE shown are considered mediocre to you, sorry but you have no right to call anybody a troll after whats just been shown by you, and i ask again, How stupid are you? "
I don't ask. I warn. So, don't step out of line again, please.

Same goes for anyone else. Either refrain from insulting one another, or stop posting altogether.
#424 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
"

So far not a shred of proof has been shown that Storm has faster then average thinking or reaction time, Raven solos, Beast Boy solos. 

"

I agree with Raven soloing but Beast Boy? How can he solo?
#425 Posted by marvellover1 (373 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
"

"
I agree with Raven soloing but Beast Boy? How can he solo? "
They will be no soloing with beast boy, storm is way to intense.
#426 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@marvellover1 said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

@Cosmic_Falcon said:
"

"
I agree with Raven soloing but Beast Boy? How can he solo?

"
They will be no soloing with beast boy, storm is way to intense.

"

Storm is powerful and all, but Raven solos.
#427 Posted by Outside_85 (7065 posts) - - Show Bio

Intense?

#428 Posted by Gretschman (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically what I'm seeing is Raven and Storm knock each other out of the fight every time. Storm may get her attack started faster, but the lightning still moves at lightning speed and Raven's happens instantly after her thought takes place. So this is now a BB vs Wolverine thread, and I see BB winning every time.

#429 Posted by marvellover1 (373 posts) - - Show Bio
@Outside_85 said:
" Intense? "
Shes way too powerful for beast boy, i shouldnt even have to back that up, raven has this.
#430 Posted by Outside_85 (7065 posts) - - Show Bio
@marvellover1:
It was just the wording that got me :)
#431 Posted by marvellover1 (373 posts) - - Show Bio
@Outside_85 said:
" @marvellover1: It was just the wording that got me :) "
Okay well i meant her ability is to intense lol
#432 Edited by Storm Calling (3512 posts) - - Show Bio
@Outside_85: 

Any none of them actually prove anything, because you dont know who the text box speaker is; a nearby mouse? the writer? galactus? Who?

I don't know who the speaker is? What kind of argument is that? It doesn't matter who the speaker is, in two of the scans I provided Storm was the one stating that she generated her powers before a conscious thought.

All of them prove that she was using her powers before being consciously aware. The first scan I provided from UXM 146 displayed her generating a continental storm without any conscious thoughts at all. The chrome statue completely inhibited her conscious thoughts. On that merit alone it proves that it takes something less than a conscious thought to generate her powers. 

I am absolutely positive Storm can react at an accelerated level and I have proven that. Read through all the scans provided here of her reacting and generating her powers before people well above the level of a human. So even on top of the scans of it specifically stating that she could generate her powers in less than a conscious thought, there are several other scans of her reacting at accelerated levels.

There actually really is no argument here between us, you are merely arguing with facts.
#433 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool said:
" storm solo.......... "
#434 Posted by Outside_85 (7065 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm Calling:
Sorry, but you're dillusional.
#435 Posted by Storm Calling (3512 posts) - - Show Bio
@Outside_85 said:
" @Storm Calling: Sorry, but you're dillusional. "
Petty insults won't help your case.

But since you have resulted to that I will respond to you no longer...
#436 Posted by Outside_85 (7065 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say it like this; arguring with you is like arguing with a priest over if God is real or not.

#437 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cosmic_Falcon:
yes thee is.....youre choosing to ignoor it...........

@Roddy010 said:

" @Outside_85 said:
"

I'd need to know the conditions they are fighting under, because if i am not mistaken, Storm doesnt just make weather happen (lightning from a clear sky) but she makes the conditions right for them to appear (making stormclouds before the lighting strikes). Even if it only takes her a few seconds, it will be enough for Raven to port in then port them somewhere else.

"
Lightning on a clear day/night....  

"
#438 Posted by greencrapweasel (137 posts) - - Show Bio

idk who would actually win but heck id truly hope team 2 would win
#439 Posted by kiyava (60 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with team 2 for round 2, though I'm not sure about round 1. I'm doubtful Wolverine could win against Beast Boy, but it doesn't matter, because this fight is really about the girls. Storm can manipulate the weather, but only as it naturally occurs, and she isn't invulnerable to fear, or any emotion for that matter, which only makes this easier for Raven. I think team 2 has this, solely because of Raven though. Sooo, round 1: team 1 and round 2: team 2. Raven with morals off blitzes.

#440 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven solos

#441 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#442 Posted by Roddy010 (4929 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to take back my comment and give Raven and BB a chance...Raven is a lot more powerful than I thought...

#443 Posted by BlackDove (375 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#444 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 both

#445 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 1st round

Team 2 2nd

#446 Posted by Manchine (3625 posts) - - Show Bio
#447 Posted by termiteone4ever (6682 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#448 Edited by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

yaw my thoughts exactly , but i'm not sure about the whole empathy thing ... doesn't storm work extreemly hard to keep her emotions in check since her powers are actually never turned off ...