#1 Posted by cracks (6625 posts) - - Show Bio

Who?

#2 Posted by comic stooge (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man & War Machine easy...
#3 Posted by Caligula (12386 posts) - - Show Bio

Stark and Rhodes

#4 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
Each one of them solos. Two at the same time is just a horrible overkill.
#5 Posted by Yaujtapool (7451 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" Each one of them solos. Two at the same time is just a horrible overkill. "
#6 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio

since suits are designed to handle extreme weather high pressure underwater and even space so i doubt storm could do anything to one of them let alone 2 , as above horrrible overkill

#7 Edited by Storm Calling (3650 posts) - - Show Bio

I highly doubt either of their suits are designed to handle the extreme weather phenomenon's Storm can produced. That said, Storm has created Storm's in which do not exist naturally on earth. Still doesn't give her a clean win against any of the two but I do not believe she could bring down two ironman's at the same time.

#8 Posted by cracks (6625 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm Calling: hmmmm       %Pr
#9 Edited by Son Of Storm (11187 posts) - - Show Bio

O please. Either of them can take her down (wont be easy) but they can. This is spite plain and simple. and needs to be locked
#10 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
The suits are designed to take nuclear explosions. Iron Man withstood one without any shields at all, while wearing the Red & Gold, an outdated model from the 80s. In Extremis, he took a nuclear explosion with just 2% of his shields power. Storm can hardly replicate the effect. Tony could just use the sonic device he created during Civil War, and shut off Storm's mind in the first second of the fight, in order to end it swiftly and painlessly for Ororo. Well within character to do so. The duo take this win with particular ease.
#11 Posted by Son Of Storm (11187 posts) - - Show Bio

And the Mighty Morpheus has SPOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#12 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"Each one of them solos. Two at the same time is just a horrible overkill. "
#13 Posted by CAPiTA (1506 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
QFT.
#14 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
I'm glad to see the option that is true is so popular in this thread.
#15 Posted by CAPiTA (1506 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" I'm glad to see the option that is true is so popular in this thread. "
we're just slow. :P
#16 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
#17 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@CAPiTA said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
we're just slow. :P "
The truth is always on time. :P
#18 Posted by cracks (6625 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm: lol. You are so authoritative and imperious. "this needs to be locked."       

LoPr
#19 Posted by Son Of Storm (11187 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @Son Of Storm: lol. You are so authoritative and imperious. "this needs to be locked."         LoPr "

Well if you would have the COMMON SENSE to use the search function you would have seen that there has already been a Storm vs Ironman thread. She lost BADLY. What makes you think adding War Machine would be any different?

#20 Posted by CAPiTA (1506 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
The truth is always on time. :P "
haha. i disagree, but you get points for sounding poetic.
#21 Posted by Yaujtapool (7451 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:

" The suits are designed to take nuclear explosions. Iron Man withstood one without any shields at all, while wearing the Red & Gold, an outdated model from the 80s. In Extremis, he took a nuclear explosion with just 2% of his shields power. Storm can hardly replicate the effect. Tony could just use the sonic device he created during Civil War, and shut off Storm's mind in the first second of the fight, in order to end it swiftly and painlessly for Ororo. Well within character to do so. The duo take this win with particular ease. "

And backing that up here is a scan as Morpheus says 2% power used to stop that .

#22 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yaujtapool said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

" The suits are designed to take nuclear explosions. Iron Man withstood one without any shields at all, while wearing the Red & Gold, an outdated model from the 80s. In Extremis, he took a nuclear explosion with just 2% of his shields power. Storm can hardly replicate the effect. Tony could just use the sonic device he created during Civil War, and shut off Storm's mind in the first second of the fight, in order to end it swiftly and painlessly for Ororo. Well within character to do so. The duo take this win with particular ease. "

And backing that up here is a scan as Morpheus says 2% power used to stop that .
  "
The scan will do, but I was talking about the time the Illuminati were under a surprise attack by the Skrulls, in New Avengers: Illuminati # 5.
#23 Posted by cracks (6625 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm: You are proving my point.            Thanks.              %Pr
#24 Posted by Yaujtapool (7451 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

"
The scan will do, but I was talking about the time the Illuminati were under a surprise attack by the Skrulls, in New Avengers: Illuminati # 5. "
 Ahh i see ....
Either way though scans will always help make the evidence more concrete and ward off any lurking fanboys , not that it was needed after your elaboration .
#25 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@CAPiTA said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
haha. i disagree, but you get points for sounding poetic. "
I try. :P

But in truth, I agree with you.

@Yaujtapool said:

Ahh i see ....Either way though scans will always help make the evidence more concrete and ward off any lurking fanboys , not that it was needed after your elaboration . "

You should read that mini. It's a fine read.
#26 Posted by Yaujtapool (7451 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
haha. i disagree, but you get points for sounding poetic. "
I try. :P

But in truth, I agree with you.

@Yaujtapool said:

Ahh i see ....Either way though scans will always help make the evidence more concrete and ward off any lurking fanboys , not that it was needed after your elaboration . "

You should read that mini. It's a fine read. "
Ive been thinking about getting it , but im currently immersed in the Authority and Midnighters mini which i only recently aquired though once Ive completed these two ill definitely get the mini .
#27 Posted by Son Of Storm (11187 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:

" @Son Of Storm: You are proving my point.            Thanks.              %Pr "

Whatever little person..... I think it's a very one sided match up and that you should have known better.
 so I say again.

SPITE!

#28 Posted by cracks (6625 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm: lol at "little person." I love you so much.     How "little" are you? LOL. 
 Sorry master, I won't fail you again.  LMAO                     %Pr
#29 Posted by Son Of Storm (11187 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @Son Of Storm: lol at "little person." I love you so much.     How "little" are you? LOL.   Sorry master, I won't fail you again.  LMAO                     %Pr "
I make Galactus look short..No I'm no one's master...Nor do I want to be...
#30 Edited by Stormcell (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

1)  A sonic device against somebody who can control the medium that sound needs to travel on? Not very smart. Sonar weapons should be useless against Ororo.

2) Some of you are right about this being a "spite" thread. Storm wins easily, or have you forgotten that IM and WM have suits that requires electrical power and EM fields to operate. In an issue of Black Panther, with just a thought, Storm made the power than ran a spaceship go away thus robbing it of all its energy it needed to function. What's to stop her from commanding the energy to leave IM's and WM's armors the same way? 

She can beat them easily. You see, when a character is as powerful and versatile as Storm, it doesn't always take HUGE power displays to beat the enemy. Sometimes, a pin is all that is required and one can leave the mallet in the garage. ;) 

http://img71.imageshack.us/i/emdownpf3.jpg/    
#31 Posted by Storm Calling (3650 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
Regardless of what the suits are designed for they are not created to stand against an opponent who's main skill and power is to create extreme weather, and extreme weather that doesn't exist naturally on earth. While they may be resistant, Storm can always find a way around their defenses. For example, those armors won't protect them from Storm manipulating the air pressure in their ears or the oxygen in their lungs. Her winds can batter starships and punch a hole through a mountain.

Terminus for example has a battlesuit that's designed to fly through the pressures of space and extreme weather
#32 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yaujtapool said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"
#33 Posted by Hellos (8832 posts) - - Show Bio

IM or WM solo
#34 Posted by Sleuth (2639 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man and War Machine. Storm doesn't have the speed to react to their attacks and could go down after one good punch from either of them.

#35 Posted by Son Of Storm (11187 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm Calling said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Regardless of what the suits are designed for they are not created to stand against an opponent who's main skill and power is to create extreme weather, and extreme weather that doesn't exist naturally on earth. While they may be resistant, Storm can always find a way around their defenses. For example, those armors won't protect them from Storm manipulating the air pressure in their ears or the oxygen in their lungs. Her winds can batter starships and punch a hole through a mountain.

Terminus for example has a battlesuit that's designed to fly through the pressures of space and extreme weather
"
AWWW dude give it up please. Your making yourself look bad. Each one of them can solo her. Each of them can use a simple sonic device to shut her mind off. Or speed blitz her. She has to worry about 2 of the most powerful battle armors ever created.
Also in those scan. Terminus is one HUGE object in which she can focus on. Not so in this battle.
#36 Posted by Storm Calling (3650 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm: 

Firstly I don't appreciate the rude gesture, but of all the nerve at least read what I am arguing about before dismissing me off as an acrazed fanboy. 

1. What speed feats do they have over a person who can attack before making a conscious thought?

2. Never said Storm would win, I'm debating on whether or not their suits, being created to withstand extreme weather, includes immunity to her powers completely. 

3. Terminus possesses alien technology created to withstand extreme space and weather storms. But we see him fall flat on his ass when faced against a being who can control these storms.
#37 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man and War Machine easy. Now if Storm had Magneto on her side I could see it as a closer fight.

#38 Posted by Doorknobs (268 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm said:
"
O please. Either of them can take her down (wont be easy) but they can. This is spite plain and simple. and needs to be locked "
It seems anytime Storm loses, regardless of opponent, you and the other Storm Fanboys call it a spite thread.
#39 Posted by geometry (1235 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doorknobs said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
"
O please. Either of them can take her down (wont be easy) but they can. This is spite plain and simple. and needs to be locked "
It seems anytime Storm loses, regardless of opponent, you and the other Storm Fanboys call it a spite thread. "

LMAO You deserved to be smited.
#40 Posted by King Saturn (225186 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Man and War Machine should win this fight rather easy... 
#41 Edited by Stormcell (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

In regards to the nuke thing: 

Guys,

Read about how much energy hurricanes produce!

Read the introduction in this link:    http://ecrs2008.saske.sk/dvd/s1.04.pdf     
and read this link: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080831172621AAQGJwt

Now, consider that in canon Storm has focused the full electrical power of a hurricane into a single blast of energy!This woman has controlled continent-sized storms, hemisphere-sized hurricanes and done things on a global level. Just image the amount of energy she is controlling.  

Also, do you know how much power it takes to destroy a mountain? When a volcano erupts, that means that sufficient pressure has built up to burst out of the mountain. Volcanoes blow up with the force equal to hundreds (in some cases, thousands) of atomic bombs. Now, think about what Sienna Blaze can put out and Storm redirected that. 

Circa Excalibur issue 72 or73, Sienna Blaze casually tossed a blast at Nightcralwer that had enough power to fry him to a crisp, sink Muir Island and half of Scotland Mainland. In the issue where she battled Storm, Sienna Blaze had enough power to split the planet like a ripe melon. Xavier telepathically forced Sienna to unleash all of the power she had to temporarily burn her out. He succeeded as she admitted this. Furthermore, she could barely speak or stand. Storm summoned an electrically-charged wind tunnel to redirect Sienna's full power when she did that blast  that burned out Sienna's powers. The issue stated that Scott just sat there and blasted in case any of Sienna's energy got away from Storm's vortex.   

Goes to show just how powerful Storm's winds are.

Ororo has more than enough raw power to beat those two tin cans, however, for the sake of an easy win I pointed out that she can just make the power that run those suits go away.   I mean, those suits are technology and technology requires electricity and EM fields to operate. Storm controls those forces thus she can just make the energy required for the suits to work go away.

I'll post what I said earlier again: 

@Stormcell

said:
"

1)  A sonic device against somebody who can control the medium that sound needs to travel on? Not very smart. Sonar weapons should be useless against Ororo.

2) Some of you are right about this being a "spite" thread. Storm wins easily, or have you forgotten that IM and WM have suits that requires electrical power and EM fields to operate. In an issue of Black Panther, with just a thought, Storm made the power than ran a spaceship go away thus robbing it of all its energy it needed to function. What's to stop her from commanding the energy to leave IM's and WM's armors the same way? 

She can beat them easily. You see, when a character is as powerful and versatile as Storm, it doesn't always take HUGE power displays to beat the enemy. Sometimes, a pin is all that is required and one can leave the mallet in the garage. ;) 

http://img71.imageshack.us/i/emdownpf3.jpg/     "     

#42 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
#43 Posted by StormAmazonPhien(d)x (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm uses War Machine to beat Ironman to death. Storm owns.
#44 Posted by xan84 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
"@Morpheus_ said:
"
#45 Posted by PhantomTempestStorm (121 posts) - - Show Bio

STORM OWNS THEM BADLY!. 

THEIR SUITS ARE ELECTRICAL AND ARE TECHNOLOGY THEREFORE STORM CAN DESTROY! IT! 

Like the time she busted a celestials armor and the time she stole electricity from a skrull ship. and if iron man extremis TRIED THAT CRAPPY ELECTRICAL forcefield it'd rfail cause she'd jus manipulate it while grinding jupiteer type wind into war machines armor. 

storm.SLAUGHTERRHOUSE>?
#46 Posted by StormAmazonPhien(d)x (108 posts) - - Show Bio
@PhantomTempestStorm said:
"STORM OWNS THEM BADLY!.  THEIR SUITS ARE ELECTRICAL AND ARE TECHNOLOGY THEREFORE STORM CAN DESTROY! IT!  Like the time she busted a celestials armor and the time she stole electricity from a skrull ship. and if iron man extremis TRIED THAT CRAPPY ELECTRICAL forcefield it'd rfail cause she'd jus manipulate it while grinding jupiteer type wind into war machines armor.   storm.SLAUGHTERRHOUSE>? "

you and Storm won all!
#47 Posted by cracks (6625 posts) - - Show Bio
@StormAmazonPhien(d)x: lmao.
#48 Posted by CAPiTA (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

i kinda missed the crazy storm fanboys. better than crazy DBZ fanboys, that's for sure. brings a tear to my eye.

#49 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio

dual orbital strike on storms position, with added gattling gun repulsion cannons and the abilty to ko/kill in one punch theres no way the metal men lose

#50 Edited by Stormcell (1067 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm:
Why would you say that to Storm Calling? He raised some very good points. Storm can steal the air out of the lungs of the people who control the armor and play with the environment within the armor. They have no defense against these tactics. So you can add this to the list I already came up with for ways for Storm to gain a victory.