charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By charlieboy
@rbysjti:
lol. guess we don't have to argue tonight.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By rbysjti
@charlieboy said:
" @rbysjti: lol. guess we don't have to argue tonight. "
Yeah! but their are other threads we can play with.",)

This is gonna be an easy win for Storm, fighting against somebody whose power depends on the best animals she could think of.
marvelownes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By marvelownes

actually the battle is unsure because vixen can use her eal powers and absorb storms lightning attacks and also can mimick any animal none to man so its really unsure 
NYStreets09e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By NYStreets09e

Storm Wins..

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By jackofspades

Storm Curbstompage..

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Storm Calling

Storm gets curbstomped.

Edit: Just realized Vixen no longer has the metahuman mimicking abilities. Storm curbstomps.

NYStreets09e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By NYStreets09e

I'm pro Storm but i was wondering knowing storm would go Mother nature wrath on her, since vixen can pretty much duplicate any animal trait known to man couldn't she evoke the power of a tardigrade to survive storm's harshes weather? just curious??

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@NYStreets09e said:

I'm pro Storm but i was wondering knowing storm would go Mother nature wrath on her, since vixen can pretty much duplicate any animal trait known to man couldn't she evoke the power of a tardigrade to survive storm's harshes weather? just curious??

Interesting question. I remember watching Animal Planet on them and they can survive some serious extreme sub-zero temps. I think they can survive earth's extreme natural heat (and I think they can also handle radiation too), but I doubt that would include the extreme heat of lightning in a morals off battle. With morals on a flash freeze should still be sufficient to hold Vixen for an incapacitation win without killing her.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By New_World_Order

Storm.

NYStreets09e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By NYStreets09e

Good point, yeah I mean i was watching animal planet the other day, and it was brought to my knowledge how strong these critters are.. so i figured if vixen can evoke the survival skills of a Tradigrade or Water bear then she should be able to put up a good fight even if i still think storm would win...

Polemicalhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, So I was watching Justice League Unlimited this morning on the CW. The episode where She, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, and GL fought the Shawdow. The way she tapped that necklace and rushed the shadow like she was a football player gave me chills. I said to myself "I like this B&^#@" LOL. But the fact the she can wield other people's powers as her own is something serious. Vixen has a new fan.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#64  Edited By Roddy010

And yet she still loses this battle. Storm still stomps.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By New_World_Order

Storm.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@roddy010: @thundergodswrath:

You guys do know that Vixen can duplicate the abilities of Mythological animals also, right? What's stopping her from taking on the powers of a Dragon, a Chimera, the Hydra, or even the Phoenix of legend? With prep or not she possesses this ability, and can access these powers on a microseconds notice. Not to mention the fact that she's also duplicated Gorilla Grodd's telepathy & telekinesis within continuity before simply because those powers resided within the body of an animal (this was years before Anansi started screwing with her powers to allow her to mimic Metas by the way). Did I also mention her ability to call upon extra-terrestial animals as well?

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By New_World_Order

You guys do know that Vixen can duplicate the abilities of Mythological animals also, right? What's stopping her from taking on the powers of a Dragon, a Chimera, the Hydra, or even the Phoenix of legend? With prep or not she possesses this ability, and can access these powers on a microseconds notice. Not to mention the fact that she's also duplicated Gorilla Grodd's telepathy & telekinesis within continuity before simply because those powers resided within the body of an animal (this was years before Anansi started screwing with her powers to allow her to mimic Metas by the way). Did I also mention her ability to call upon extra-terrestial animals as well?

Storm is very skilled. What's stopping her from doing this?

And finishing with this?

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@heraldofganthet: To my understanding she no longer has those abilities not that it matters anyway. Do you have any scans of these? I would like to see.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this all depends on how close they start off. if they start off within 20 feet vixen stomps

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

I unfortunately don't own a scanner (I know, i'm a dinosaur:), but the only powers she's ever lost in her career have been actually taking on the physical characteristics of an animal like she did during the earliest days of her learning to use her powers (she's since trained past that limitation), and the Anansi granted ability to mimic powers outside of the Morphogenic Field. She still retains everything else. Her duplicating Grodd's powers (including his super-strength and durability as well) was a loophole being that while he and all of the other citizens of Gorilla City would definitely qualify as Metas incomparo to standard gorillas at the zoo for example, those super-simian abilities resided inside of a gorilla's body giving her easy access. She could do so again and telekinetically give Storm diarrhea at the onset of this match. For a woman fighting in a 1 piece bikini, I asure you that her attention WILL be focused on finding the nearest bathroom instead of her opponent, who could then zoom in like a hawk (literally) and peck her eyes out.

Thunderer, we agree that Storm is both powerful and versitile with her skill set. That Black Panther scan was impressive as it was the first time i've seen that one. I truly wonder though, what would Storm do against Vixen if she took on the powers of a Dragon an sought to tear her apart with her talons/ and or blast her with dragonfire? Or what wuold she do against the Phoenix of legend? Both of those animals (unless you go by the "Reign of Fire" versions) have a magically sourced flame that would be unaffected by ice, torrential downpours, or gale-force winds. Just ask Ghost Rider how nervous he gets riding his bike while it's windy or raining. Not to mention that Dragons are notoriously durable to the point of often needing specially forged weapons just to breech their hides. Such a beast would see lightning bolts as little more than a nuisance as it pressed it's way toward it's target. Unless she's gotten an upgrade or has adopted the practice of wearing body armor, the slashing/tearing of superhumanly strong claws and the onslaught of fire breath (or wings) would easily go straight through Storm's very human-like durability. Storm is the ultimate "Glass Cannon" and as a result, I don't see how she would survive such an attack.

andersonhoran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm

Empirical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Empirical

Vixen because she can combine multiple animal powers as well as fictional animals that exist in the comic universe together and is also a skilled tactician.she could combine the survival skills of a tardigrade with the fire breath and flight of a dragon and the stealth of a chameleon.

moneyspider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By moneyspider1

Vixen might have a chance if she combines the telepathic powers of Gorilla Grodd, the powers of Krypto the super dog and the poisons/venom of various animals. And yes, Vixen CAN use multiple animal abilities at the same time. She's an Animal Master.

Also, Vixen could use her Animal Master skills to create a diversion and exert control over birds and have them attack Storm from the air... Storm MAY be hesitant to attack the birds since she would see them as being "innocent", and Vixen could use that to her advantage while she's attacking Storm with all of the power combinations I mentioned above. (In Vixen's animated web "series", she told two guard dogs to attack their human guard partners, and the dogs obeyed her command).

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm.

yuuki157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vixen

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Vixen has all her powers she owns

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yuuki157: This isn't vixen with meta human powers.

I can't think of one animal that would easily resist Storm powers (if you care to prove me wrong) other than a tardigrade, they have the worst durability when they aren't suspended

Britain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: not saying who the winner is but Krypto is an animal with Kryptonian physiology.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: can she do that in character? I know she copied Gorilla Z powers before but I don’t know the context of it

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 geekryan  Online

Using Vixen's high-end feats and barring any silly internal hax from Storm, Vixen should take this.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: he's an animal she can access the mophegentic field and her powers are to mimic animals just by thinking about them. There's really no context to be had.

SHAGGYISBOSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

storm wins

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: Since nothing is stated I think the fight is in character. I don't think Vixen would use that. Also I think Vixen can easily blitz Storm if she starts out with Cheetah or Hawk.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 geekryan  Online

@lordofallhumans: can she do that in character? I know she copied Gorilla Z powers before but I don’t know the context of it

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/vixen/4005-2551/

There is no context. Her Totem allows her to tap into The Red, allowing her to mimic any animal in the universe. She typically takes on the aspects of Earth's animals, but she has sometimes replicated otherworldly animals or fantasy creatures such as dragons. She was once able to copy metahumans as well, but she was amped at the time.

She reacted to a blitz from a bloodlusted/mind-controlled Superman and tanked his hit. She countered before he could react.

Her claws can harm Superman and Despero.

She can mimic electricity strong enough to hurt Aquaman, dodge his trident strike, and then physically overpower him.

She is most dangerous in CQC, but she can attack from range as well in various ways. She can also copy multiple animals at once.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: I know this but When they took Gorilla G power they were unstable and hurting her.

Yeah I know that why I said Vixen could very easily blitz Storm. She can keep up with speedsters. Plus if She use angler fish she can easily oneshot Storm with a beam of light

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@kasya_carey: why wouldn't she use an animal in character? In character she mimics animals and my mention of Krypto wasn't about them actually fighting it was directly related to you not knowing what animal could resist Storm's powers, a Kryptonian animal was my answer.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 geekryan  Online

There are also several species of fish that can generate electricity and are resistant to it. With knowledge of Storm's powers, Vixen can mimic one of them and boost her electrical resistance.

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aw I wanted to create a Vixen vs Storm thread. But, I think it could go either way it all depends on what animal or mystical creature Vixen chooses. She can use more than one animals at once. So, she can use eel to generate electricity while having the flight speed of a falcon, plus the strength of a beetle. I wish the writers would show her using more than one animals abilities at once more often.

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By JLA_Avengers

Or she could mimic all sorts of mythical creatures like: Dragons, Hydra, Basilisk, etc... She potentially have so many abilities to use making her a high mid-tier character.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#92  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Vixen has no knowledge on Storm and thus loses

moneyspider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Storm still hindered by claustrophobia? If so, Vixen might have to play dirty and get Storm trapped in really close quarters in order to trigger her claustrophobia. Attack Storm's mind, then unleash havoc on her physically and just bombard her with animal after animal while her mind is occupied.

OR Vixen could just combine the mental powers of Gorilla Grodd with the powers of Krypto and Starro.

Also, Vixen can die and resurrect herself using the abilities of planarians, so even if Storm "wins", Vixen will ALWAYS come back.

imquentin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

African ladies don't hurt each other.

Joke. Storm slaughters.