This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Psi21 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey so yes you're going to hate me but I'm doing a Strom vs Thor debate, I know it's been done before but I don't feel people give Storm a fair chance. Yes I'm a tad bit biased but I truly believe if Strom tried her hardest, becoming one with the elements breathing fire and Ice she has a CHANCE. I don't think it's a total cumberstomp. Thor yes is indeed much more powerful than the mutant, he has more impressive feats, and yes he is a god but storm always suprises people. First off she has a natural connection with the environment she's in. The weather isn't something she simply controls but it's something that responds to her emotions and desires subconsciously. Her and the weather are one, and its apparet Thor isn't one with the weather he merely controls it in a superior manor, that connection is vital. Secondly, I feel Storm if she reaches her full potential she would have not only the weather, but all forms of energy to her disposal. This isn't a storm trumps thor. I'm saying that the possibility is greater than those presume.

#2 Posted by nickzambuto (14425 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Storm even fast enough to react if Thor comes at her at light speed?

#3 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

He KO's her with a kiss, again.

#4 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. SLAUGHTERSTOMPS.

#5 Edited by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

I love storm too but Thor is much too durable much too fast for Storm. His control over weather is also arguably on par or better than Oro's :/. I hope someone can come on here and shed some light on this.. and prove you right because I'm just saying this based off a few feats. Thor wasn't even serious about this fight either. I don't know if this is Canon or not but Thor has other feats that put him above Storm.

#6 Posted by Dernman (15449 posts) - - Show Bio

You don't really know anything about Thor do you?

#7 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Also,welcome to the vine.

#8 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

You don't really know anything about Thor do you?

Lets see storm react to thor flying FTL at her face with mjolnir..

#9 Posted by Nefarious (21939 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm wins.

#10 Posted by ShootingNova (18693 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, fairly easily.

#11 Posted by Obrouwer (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I might try to argue that some versions of storm could contend to Thor. In some instances I have seen her display some serious magical strength. However in the case of classic storm vs (any) Thor, the Asgardian takes this one with ease.

#12 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#13 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

Thor, INSANELY easily.

Fixed :)

#14 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wait, the Storm fanboy's browsers are loading.....

#15 Posted by Deranged Midget (17853 posts) - - Show Bio

And this is what the battle threads have been resorted to...

#16 Posted by Umbraa (915 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. He has the same powers, but they are mystical based...long with the superman like archetype, it's highly unlikely she wins. Sure, she might be able to pull something off, but for the most part Thor wins. How does she hurt him?

#17 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Storm is better as a character, but battle wise she just isn't in Thor's league.

#18 Posted by SirMethos (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

In a straight up fight between the two of them, Storm doesn't stand a chance.

The only fight where Storm would stand a chance, is a pure Weather Manipulation contest. Where both of them have strengths/abilities that the other doesn't have.

#19 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18617 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins this.

Cue the storm fanboy brigade

#20 Posted by k4tzm4n (51077 posts) - - Show Bio

If you know it has been done, then bump the old thread. Duplicate threads are not allowed. Locking this.

Staff