Storm Vs. The Pheonix

• 165 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Taji Monroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Taji Monroe

Now before I get into this, I'm new and I have to say I'm quite disappointed with the other Storm fans here. I am a Huge Ororo fan and seriously a lot of you guys are making most of the other Storm fans look bad. 

Rules:
1. Please... know what you're talking about. (Storm cant just flash freeze someone out of nowhere, especially not the Phoenix who is pretty much fire itself)
2. Keep it within logical boundaries please. That means no Phoenix can just own everyone in the blink of an eye because she can only do that if her host is that powerful and in this case shes not. But yeah... Nothing like that please.
3. No trolling.
4. If you're going to post your choice, explain why. "Storm wins." Does not count. "Phoenix wins." Does not count.
5. They have their power limits, Storm can only control the weather as far as the planet itself can handle. Phoenix (Jean) cannot, I repeat CANNOT simply own everyone like she did in X3 (yes she is able to burn CERTAIN folks to a crisp, but not just 
disintegrate  them with just her aura as her aura is one of protection and warmth).

FIGHT!!!
I'll go first. Storm would win after a seriously awesome fight because like the Phoenix, Storm is also a being of pure energy and primal force. Since she is immune to telepathic attacks due to the constant static in her brain, all Jean/Phoenix has left is the fire and since Storm's body is also highly resistant to extreme temperatures that wouldn't be as effective as it would with other people.

Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Waffle Fries

Jean/Pheonix can manipulate time, rearange matter, take some ones life force from them and resserect herself from the dead. She can survive in worse environments then anything Storm could throw at her. Storm is outclassed here in every way possible.
Taji Monroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Taji Monroe

Storm has a jewel that allows her the ability to travel through time also. Her life force cannot simply be taken without her consent because again, she is a primal force just as Phoenix is. But since there is no actual instance of her being able to resist such a thing, point for you. 

Point: Jean.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Son Of Storm
OOOOOO boy..here we go again.
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mortein

P ftw

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Stormultt
@Taji Monroe said:

"Now before I get into this, I'm new and I have to say I'm quite disappointed with the other Storm fans here. I am a Huge Ororo fan and seriously a lot of you guys are making most of the other Storm fans look bad.   Rules: 1. Please... know what you're talking about. (Storm cant just flash freeze someone out of nowhere, especially not the Phoenix who is pretty much fire itself) 2. Keep it within logical boundaries please. That means no Phoenix can just own everyone in the blink of an eye because she can only do that if her host is that powerful and in this case shes not. But yeah... Nothing like that please. 3. No trolling. 4. If you're going to post your choice, explain why. "Storm wins." Does not count. "Phoenix wins." Does not count. 5. They have their power limits, Storm can only control the weather as far as the planet itself can handle. Phoenix (Jean) cannot, I repeat CANNOT simply own everyone like she did in X3 (yes she is able to burn CERTAIN folks to a crisp, but not just  disintegrate  them with just her aura as her aura is one of protection and warmth).                                                                                                               FIGHT!!! I'll go first. Storm would win after a seriously awesome fight because like the Phoenix, Storm is also a being of pure energy and primal force. Since she is immune to telepathic attacks due to the constant static in her brain, all Jean/Phoenix has left is the fire and since Storm's body is also highly resistant to extreme temperatures that wouldn't be as effective as it would with other people. "

Welcome to comicvine, hope your having a nice time and hopefully you are enjoying yourself.  Now. 

Storm is not energy nor a primal force of nature as we know it yet. she is still human and not even confirmed an omega yet. 

alternate universes dont count as well. 

the closest thing ororo has come to her full potential is a primal force of nature is rogue-storm.
Avatar image for stormamazonphoenix
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I call for a stalemate
Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Waffle Fries
@StormAmazonPhoenix:  your right, storm has shown to be on the same level of power as the embodiment of life and death and something that was created to defend the universe and/or destroy it.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Stormultt
@Taji Monroe:
ur avi is nice, the man in the pic is cute.
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Waffle Fries said:
" @StormAmazonPhoenix:  your right, storm has shown to be on the same level of power as the embodiment of life and death and something that was created to defend the universe and/or destroy it. "

I absolutely agree. We should be friends, so we can tell people about the Gospel that is Storm
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Stormultt

Oh lawd.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By randumo24

wow, this is ridiculous. Yes, because Phoenix can beat down Galactus, she's really gonna have trouble with Storm???
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randumo24 said:
"wow, this is ridiculous. Yes, because Phoenix can beat down Galactus, she's really gonna have trouble with Storm??? "

Storm has the power to own Galactus as well.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By randumo24
@StormAmazonPhoenix said:
"@randumo24 said:
"wow, this is ridiculous. Yes, because Phoenix can beat down Galactus, she's really gonna have trouble with Storm??? "
Storm has the power to own Galactus as well. "

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Tevnoba

First, Storm is not a primal force of nature or energy or any such wishful thinking like that.

Second, Storm is not a confirmed Omega and has never performed the necessary feats to be confirmed.

Third, Phoneix (Jean) is a mortal being with the power of an astral deity (abstract).  She is life incarnate.  The only way to permanently eliminate the Phoenix is to kill off all life in the universe and all potential life in the universe.  As long as the Phoenix lives Jean lives.

Fourth, Since when has storm possessed an amulet that lets her time-travel?

Fifth, Phoenix is not "Fire" (the accelerated oxidation of elements producing thermal energy).  Her "Fire" is the life force of the universe.  Depriving it of Oxygen does not put it out, drowning it in water does not put it out.

Storm is out of her league by a factor incalculable by man.

Phoenix does not even need to pay attention to Storm (unless she wants to).  Storm can not really harm her if the Phoenix chooses not to be harmed by her.

Phoenix can simple choose to eliminate her from existence (re-writing history to not include her) or remove her mutant potential from birth.

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By randumo24

it isn't close no matter which version of phoenix it is, but which one is it? Green, Dark, or White?
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cracks
@Tevnoba: Is Dark Phoenix considered a mutant? I think she is because I would not ever consider Rachel Grey not being a mutant. Dark Phoenix is basically Jean Grey, a mutant, who, in addition to her own powers, also has all of the powers of the Phoenix Force.  Correct?            %Pr
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By randumo24
@cracks said:
" @Tevnoba: Is Dark Phoenix considered a mutant? I think she is because I would not ever consider Rachel Grey not being a mutant. Dark Phoenix is basically Jean Grey, a mutant, who, in addition to her own powers, also has all of the powers of the Phoenix Force.  Correct?            %Pr "

all 3 versions of her do. Jean was mentioned as being vs Storm here, so it would have to be one of the 3(green, dark, or white) version.
Taji Monroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Taji Monroe
@Tevnoba: 
Storm has an amulet that was passed down from generation to generation in her family. 
If I brought the AOA story line into this, I could say that storm has been shown to fully realize her potential but turning into a bunch of pure energy. 
You are absoloutley right, Storm has not been confirmed as an omega level but it's been hinted so many times.
AND LASTLY if you want to say that Phoenix could just go back in time and erase Storm from existence, Storm can do the exact same thing to Jean herself.
Taji Monroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Taji Monroe
@Stormultt: Thanks lol...
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By randumo24

green wins easily 
dark phoeinx stomps 
and white phoenix wins in a laugher.
Taji Monroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Taji Monroe

Btw i'm talking about green Phoenix here not white or dark... Just regular Jean Grey after she finally got the Phoenix powers. Not epic White Phoenix nor awesome Dark Phoenix.

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Aronmorales

Storm is immune to telepathy?
really?

Huh, I'm still sticking with Phoenix.

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By randumo24
@Aronmorales said:
"Storm is immune to telepathy? really?  Huh, I'm still sticking with Phoenix. "

I didn't know that either, but yea it's still a phoenix stomp.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#25  Edited By Caligula

this is rediculous why are you people saying Storm can beat Phoenix or Galactus 
addmittedly im not the biggest reader of the X-Men so i could be wrong. and please inform me if i am. but i think Phoenix is far out of Storms league as well as Galactus for that matter. but as i stated i could be wrong and if i am can some one give some proof as to why i am. (scans would be nice, but not required for me to believe) but seriously i don't think Storm is even close in power to Phoenix and Galactus.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Caligula said:

" this is rediculous why are you people saying Storm can beat Phoenix or Galactus addmittedly im not the biggest reader of the X-Men so i could be wrong. and please inform me if i am. but i think Phoenix is far out of Storms league as well as Galactus for that matter. but as i stated i could be wrong and if i am can some one give some proof as to why i am. (scans would be nice, but not required for me to believe) but seriously i don't think Storm is even close in power to Phoenix and Galactus. "

y Your not wrong at all. Storm has NEVER and WILL NEVER be as powerful as Phoenix and Glactus. Reasons why. Phoenix is the embodiment of all life and death. She is the nexus of all psionic energy from across the multiverse past present and future. Storm will NEVER be able to come close to even scratching Phoenix...........Glactus..I'll skip the explanation and just give a short one...He can squish her with his little finger and not even notice..

This thread is stupid and has earned this stamp! XD have a nice day
 surprised no one else posted this!
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By randumo24

I should have
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Aronmorales
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Caligula said:

" this is rediculous why are you people saying Storm can beat Phoenix or Galactus addmittedly im not the biggest reader of the X-Men so i could be wrong. and please inform me if i am. but i think Phoenix is far out of Storms league as well as Galactus for that matter. but as i stated i could be wrong and if i am can some one give some proof as to why i am. (scans would be nice, but not required for me to believe) but seriously i don't think Storm is even close in power to Phoenix and Galactus. "

y Your not wrong at all. Storm has NEVER and WILL NEVER be as powerful as Phoenix and Glactus. Reasons why. Phoenix is the embodiment of all life and death. She is the nexus of all psionic energy from across the multiverse past present and future. Storm will NEVER be able to come close to even scratching Phoenix...........Glactus..I'll skip the explanation and just give a short one...He can squish her with his little finger and not even notice..

"
I had know idea that stamp existed...
I'mma gonna save it.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Aronmorales said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Caligula said:

"
I had know idea that stamp existed... I'mma gonna save it. "
Over 2,000 posts and U NEVER saw that stamp B4???? WOW thats weird XD!!
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Aronmorales

Strange, isn't it?

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Aronmorales said:
" Strange, isn't it? "
yea.
Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Waffle Fries
@StormAmazonPhoenix said:
"@Waffle Fries said:
" @StormAmazonPhoenix:  your right, storm has shown to be on the same level of power as the embodiment of life and death and something that was created to defend the universe and/or destroy it. "
I absolutely agree. We should be friends, so we can tell people about the Gospel that is Storm "

it should be obviouse that i was being sarcatsic. i would like to believe that you are being sarcastic... but i honestly cant tell with you storm FBs...
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By randumo24
@Waffle Fries said:
"@StormAmazonPhoenix said:
"@Waffle Fries said:
I absolutely agree. We should be friends, so we can tell people about the Gospel that is Storm "
it should be obviouse that i was being sarcatsic. i would like to believe that you are being sarcastic... but i honestly cant tell with you storm FBs... "

there are a few storm FB/FG that think Storm is above TOAA. I mean they are worse than any of the fans on here. You need to know when your favorite is completely outclassed.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Son Of Storm
@randumo24 said:
" @Waffle Fries said:
"@Waffle Fries said:
it should be obviouse that i was being sarcatsic. i would like to believe that you are being sarcastic... but i honestly cant tell with you storm FBs... "
there are a few storm FB/FG that think Storm is above TOAA. I mean they are worse than any of the fans on here. You need to know when your favorite is completely outclassed. "
Not all of us are like that..Some of us are SANE......just pointing it out,
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#35  Edited By MrDirector786

This is not a fight. Storm gets stomped badly.

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By randumo24
@Son Of Storm said:
" @randumo24 said:
" @Waffle Fries said:
"@Waffle Fries said:
there are a few storm FB/FG that think Storm is above TOAA. I mean they are worse than any of the fans on here. You need to know when your favorite is completely outclassed. "
Not all of us are like that..Some of us are SANE......just pointing it out, "

I did say a few, not all. LOL @ sane. So you're clear on this that GP wins here?
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Stormultt said:
"@Taji Monroe said:

"Now before I get into this, I'm new and I have to say I'm quite disappointed with the other Storm fans here. I am a Huge Ororo fan and seriously a lot of you guys are making most of the other Storm fans look bad.   Rules: 1. Please... know what you're talking about. (Storm cant just flash freeze someone out of nowhere, especially not the Phoenix who is pretty much fire itself) 2. Keep it within logical boundaries please. That means no Phoenix can just own everyone in the blink of an eye because she can only do that if her host is that powerful and in this case shes not. But yeah... Nothing like that please. 3. No trolling. 4. If you're going to post your choice, explain why. "Storm wins." Does not count. "Phoenix wins." Does not count. 5. They have their power limits, Storm can only control the weather as far as the planet itself can handle. Phoenix (Jean) cannot, I repeat CANNOT simply own everyone like she did in X3 (yes she is able to burn CERTAIN folks to a crisp, but not just  disintegrate  them with just her aura as her aura is one of protection and warmth).                                                                                                               FIGHT!!! I'll go first. Storm would win after a seriously awesome fight because like the Phoenix, Storm is also a being of pure energy and primal force. Since she is immune to telepathic attacks due to the constant static in her brain, all Jean/Phoenix has left is the fire and since Storm's body is also highly resistant to extreme temperatures that wouldn't be as effective as it would with other people. "

Welcome to comicvine, hope your having a nice time and hopefully you are enjoying yourself.  Now.  Storm is not energy nor a primal force of nature as we know it yet. she is still human and not even confirmed an omega yet.  alternate universes dont count as well.  the closest thing ororo has come to her full potential is a primal force of nature is rogue-storm. "

AH HA Storm loses......
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Stormultt
@Lantern Prime:
AHAAH And you still so goddamn lame now haha that...
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By WindCloud

Storm has absolutely no chance against an universal being who can:  1)  Burn just about anything to ashes.   2)  Rearrange matter and energy to suit her desires.  3)  Telepathically attack at greater-than-godlike level.  4)  Telekinetically move objects weighing many many tons  5)  Use that same telekinetic power to rip or traumatize beings/things to shreds with many many tons of force.  6)  Control time itself.  And,  7)  Cannot truly die, but will always be re-born again.

So, umm, yeah, Storm, a simple earthly mutant, has just about  a  0.0001% chance (and that's me being generous for her.....lol)  of ever defeating a cosmic entity like the Phoenix Force.  'Nuff said !

Taji Monroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Taji Monroe

Hmm... Well at least you guys gave good reasons as to why Storm would loose. I only created this thread to hear some logical answers. I know damn well that Storm cant beat the Phoenix (yet you know marvel gets pretty crazy at times and one day she might) I know she can whoop Jean but not Phoenix force Jean.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#41  Edited By Belladonna

Jean wins -_____-

Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Waffle Fries

Really, if you read Phoenix Endsong, Dark Phoenix is in a weakened state, and when storm attacked DP she still just smacked her away like a fly....
nonobee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By nonobee
@Taji Monroe said:
" Hmm... Well at least you guys gave good reasons as to why Storm would loose. I only created this thread to hear some logical answers. I know damn well that Storm cant beat the Phoenix (yet you know marvel gets pretty crazy at times and one day she might) I know she can whoop Jean but not Phoenix force Jean. "
I'm confused.. didn't you say in your first post that Storm would win?
Taji Monroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Taji Monroe
@nonobee: Indeed. That's what I want to happen...doesn't mean it will *tear*. I'm a big Storm fan and I like the Phoenix too only I like Storm more.
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ziro

Pheonix. The End.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By randumo24

It would be a better fight if Jean didn't have Phoenix, then it would actually be a battle.
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate
Avatar image for phantomtempeststorm
PhantomTempestStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points