Storm VS Superman (with restrictions) Elemental powers only.

• 125 results
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Sherlock
@ZION41821 said:
" @Hebatary said:

"  

I AM THE LIGHT THAT CHASES THE DARKNESS, I AM THE STRENGTH THAT GIVES SUPERMAN HIS POWER, I AM THE GUARDIAN OF THE UNIVERSE, THE PROTECTOR OF INNOCENCE!! I AM GOKU! AND... I AM... A SUPER SAYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STORM ONLY HAS ONE CHANCE IN THIS. SHE NEEDS KRYPTONITE! SHE HAS NO DURABILITY FEATURES LIKE I DO. BUT AFTER SUPERMAN GETS FINISHED WITH HER, HE BETTER REST UP BEFORE HE CHALLENGES ME!   
I AM THE LIGHT THAT CHASES THE DARKNESS, I AM THE STRENGTH THAT GIVES SUPERMAN HIS POWER, I AM THE GUARDIAN OF THE UNIVERSE, THE PROTECTOR OF INNOCENCE!! I AM GOKU! AND... I AM... A SUPER SAYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STORM ONLY HAS ONE CHANCE IN THIS. SHE NEEDS KRYPTONITE! SHE HAS NO DURABILITY FEATURES LIKE I DO. BUT AFTER SUPERMAN GETS FINISHED WITH HER, HE BETTER REST UP BEFORE HE CHALLENGES ME!   
"

No Caption Provided
GOKU YOU MAY BE THE LIGHT BUT I AM BEYOND THAT, YOU'RE NOT THE GREATEST SUPER HERO OF ALL TIME, I AM! SO QUIT TRYING TO BE LIKE ME BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE SUPERMAN... EXCEPT IT. YOU'RE FEEBLE SKILLS ARE NO MATCH FOR MY POWERS. IF I REALLY WANTED TO COULD TAKE ON YOU AND STORM BOTH AND WIN WITH MINIMAL EFFORT. "

No Caption Provided
I Am Darkness I Am The Night I Am Batman!
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By Roddy010
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Roddy010:  Nope don't have any scans,but it's obvious that Storm has more feats wit her ice powers,and she has shown more control and creativeness wit them.  How do we know she couldn't freeze someone of Darksied level,she's never had to go up against someone of his power,atleast not alone.I'm confident that she could do what supes did,with ease,faster too.but eventually Darkseid would break out and kick her butt...lol "
Lol my point exactly...:)
ZION41821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By ZION41821
@Sherlock said:
" @ZION41821 said:
" @Hebatary said:

"  

"

No Caption Provided
GOKU YOU MAY BE THE LIGHT BUT I AM BEYOND THAT, YOU'RE NOT THE GREATEST SUPER HERO OF ALL TIME, I AM! SO QUIT TRYING TO BE LIKE ME BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE SUPERMAN... EXCEPT IT. YOU'RE FEEBLE SKILLS ARE NO MATCH FOR MY POWERS. IF I REALLY WANTED TO COULD TAKE ON YOU AND STORM BOTH AND WIN WITH MINIMAL EFFORT. "

No Caption Provided
I Am Darkness I Am The Night I Am Batman! "
@Sherlock:  Oh yea the Bats is my Pal and we are the Worlds Finest lol
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@Roddy010:  lol it's the Bob Avatar, to many haters! But yeah I wasn't getting on you just stating my opinion lol 
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Roddy010
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @Roddy010:  lol it's the Bob Avatar, to many haters! But yeah I wasn't getting on you just stating my opinion lol  "
Lol its kool man...I wasn"t taking it too personally....:)
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Fire Star
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Roddy010:  Nope don't have any scans,but it's obvious that Storm has more feats wit her ice powers,and she has shown more control and creativeness wit them.  How do we know she couldn't freeze someone of Darksied level,she's never had to go up against someone of his power,atleast not alone.I'm confident that she could do what supes did,with ease,faster too.but eventually Darkseid would break out and kick her butt...lol "

Its never been done, so therefore we cannot just trust her. She has never froze someone on that level...
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Aqua11500
@termiteone4ever:  LOL I doesn't take Storm weeks to do anything, the only problem she has is if it's a global interference or something over a huge area,then she has problems clearing it up,but she can dish as much out effortlessly . 
 Storm caused a second ice age in the Savage lands, there is NO waaay Supes has better cold feats than Storm,he may be more durable,strong and has better stamina.but when i t comes to the elemental department he is only limited to blowing  ice and air out of his mouth. 

Storm could do that and more wit her versatility over th elements.  

Superman wins,but none of his elemental powers cannot affect Ororo,not even his biggest twister,she'd send it back at him..lol
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Aqua11500
@Fire Star:  But with all the crazy feats she has pulled outta her ass over the years,i'm sure she could do that to darkseid 
if supes can just blow on him and do it Storm could definitely do it,within range or out of.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#109  Edited By termiteone4ever
@Aqua11500:
Storm feats are great . She has better control but his basic wind and ice is much more powerful. His winds speeds go way higher. If i had the manchester black comic i would show you what he can do easily. twisters is the least of his wind. Just be glad i am not using a silver Age Supes lol:) WHo be blowing SUns and solar systems lol :)
Still again she has better control over the elements and more powers like lighten control.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By termiteone4ever

boink

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida said:

@termiteone4ever: Superman's heat vision >>>>>>> Wannabe Goddess.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#112  Edited By Saren

Ubermensch still wins.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Valkaad

How does she hurt superman at all?

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By eatmore_payless

One Ultra mega super unbelieveable undisputable imense cosmic omnipotal omniversal omnioresental omnisciental super sneeze will create a massive destruction NOTE: that is an elemental attack.

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Aqua11500

@termiteone4ever said:

@Aqua11500: Storm feats are great . She has better control but his basic wind and ice is much more powerful. His winds speeds go way higher. If i had the manchester black comic i would show you what he can do easily. twisters is the least of his wind. Just be glad i am not using a silver Age Supes lol:) WHo be blowing SUns and solar systems lol :)Still again she has better control over the elements and more powers like lighten control.

This thread is still dumb,Superman is not an elemental and his elemental powers do not stand to Storm's.His Wind maybe be more powerful(I don't see how) but she still has more finesse and variety.If Superman threw a twister at Storm it wouldn't do anything,she'd just dissipate it,that goes for ice breath too,she'd manipulate it.

He would have to take her out with heat vision or blitz her physically.

@Valkaad said:

How does she hurt superman at all?

and how does he hurt her with just ice breath and wind? Stalemate at best.

if he cant use other abilities except for elemental powers then i dont see him winning,and with his durability i don't see Storm hurting him.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By emperorznb

Storm wouldn't be affected by supermans wind or maybe his cold breath since Storm is highly resistant to any weather condition. She has a major mastery over atmokinesis wherein a concussive blast was able to take out silver surfer. Now, I'm pretty sure that should take out supes

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Roddy010

@emperorznb said:

Storm wouldn't be affected by supermans wind or maybe his cold breath since Storm is highly resistant to any weather condition. She has a major mastery over atmokinesis wherein a concussive blast was able to take out silver surfer. Now, I'm pretty sure that should take out supes

That blast didn't take out Silver Surfer....

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#118  Edited By Erik

I have this sinking feeling that people are honestly just out of good ideas for battle threads. 

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By ShadowHuntR

@emperorznb said:

Superman can still absorb electricity to gain more energy and he can still become Blue Superman if he needs to so Storm electricity won't affect him at all. Nice try.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#120  Edited By Saren

Clark jumps through her.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#121  Edited By HolySerpent

Superman murders her

silverman201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By silverman201

Superman

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By jeanroygrant

Superman

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By RyuHayabusa

Superman stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman can't fly = a slightly nerfed Flash with super strength/durability, heat vision, Ice breath, super senses, etc (well you get the point)