• 125 results
#1 Posted by termiteone4ever (7131 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules 
Superman is not allowed to Physically hit Storm with any punces or Kicks heat vision or no vision at all. 
Superman can only use the basic elements his super breath, ice breath , and use his hands to make world winds only. 
He is not allowed to fly and can only run and leap. 

Storm has all her elemental powers. 

NO this is not a spite THread. I built this thread to prove to a friend that superman basic ways of using the elements is much more powerful than Storms.  
#2 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever: Superman's heat vision >>>>>>> Wannabe Goddess.
#3 Edited by Greyed (55 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard that she once almost bring Earth back 2 ice age and make solar storm 
so yeah, not sure Supe gonna top dat 
\

#4 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Greyed: Regular Storm has never been that powerful too my knowledge. If you have scans to back this up then feel free to do so.
#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Greyed: Regular Storm has never been that powerful too my knowledge. If you have scans to back this up then feel free to do so. "
I think he's referring to the Galactic Core Feat. Don't know for sure, though.
#6 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Either way, it doesn't really matter here.
#7 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: I know, I was just trying to put his comment in context. 
#8 Posted by termiteone4ever (7131 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm created an iceage i didnt know that , interesting. 
I still think supes got her i am sre his ice breath sould be more than enough to defeat her. An iceage feat would be very easy for superman to do even with all his restrictions.
#9 Posted by Danny789 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Ice Breath wouldn't work cause temperature doesn't effect her and she could redirect his whirlwinds, only problem is Storm will tire and since Supes has all that durability still. Ending result will be Storm  fainting and falling hundreds of feet. Winner Superman!!!!!!!!

#10 Posted by RLAAMJR (2533 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:
" Rules Superman is not allowed to Physically hit Storm with any punces or Kicks heat vision or no vision at all. Superman can only use the basic elements his super breath, ice breath , and use his hands to make world winds only. He is not allowed to fly and can only run and leap.  Storm has all her elemental powers.  NO this is not a spite THread. I built this thread to prove to a friend that superman basic ways of using the elements is much more powerful than Storms.   "
when you say Storm has all her elemental powers, do you mean using it to the fullest?
#11 Posted by termiteone4ever (7131 posts) - - Show Bio
@RLAAMJR:
Yes strom to her fullest
#12 Posted by RLAAMJR (2533 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:
" @RLAAMJR: Yes strom to her fullest "
how high can Superman leap here?
#13 Posted by termiteone4ever (7131 posts) - - Show Bio
@RLAAMJR said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
" @RLAAMJR: Yes strom to her fullest "
how high can Superman leap here? "

Well this is superman he can leap out of space if he wanted too. He just not allowed to fly.
#14 Edited by xmenfallen (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

in this case storm wins because superman has a disadvantage

but in normal battle superman wins

#15 Posted by termiteone4ever (7131 posts) - - Show Bio
@xmenfallen:
Explain how storm would win
#16 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh Supes still wins. Storm still couldn't hurt him in a million years.

#17 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio

yea with his durability supes got this easily

#18 Posted by Fresh0133 (496 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if he's not allowed to hit her, how is she going to actually affect him?  His durability, speed, and strength are way to much for her.  She could throw class 5 hurricane winds at him and he'd still strut through them right up to her and flash freeze her or blow her out into space.  She probably couldn't get anything off before he got to her any way.
#19 Posted by charlieboy (7158 posts) - - Show Bio

supes' speed still gives him the advantage.
#20 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins.
#21 Posted by Sherlock (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm has no way of winning this even if Superman had to stand there and take everything she threw at him and was not allowed to fight back at all he would still win this

#22 Posted by termiteone4ever (7131 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock:
Interesting i didnt even think of that.  
Recenlty a saw a scan with superboy reminding him thats he still have the power to sneeze and crack the earth in half easily. i should go find that scan and send it.

#23 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by MrRagePants (843 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes run in circles (to generate whirlwind -elemental?) around Storm. Supes all the way, speed + durability trumps her.

#25 Edited by Roddy010 (5187 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said: 

" @Greyed: Regular Storm has never been that powerful too my knowledge. If you have scans to back this up then feel free to do so. "

It was her powers backed by Rachel/Phoenix in  Uncanny X-Men #455-459,  the Saurians planned to cover the entire world in a new Ice Age, and Ororo was able to create powerful hyper storms all over the world, nearly destroying it.....So I wouldn't use that as an example here... 
@Fresh03 said:

" Even if he's not allowed to hit her, how is she going to actually affect him?  His durability, speed, and strength are way to much for her.  She could throw class 5 hurricane winds at him and he'd still strut through them right up to her and flash freeze her or blow her out into space.  She probably couldn't get anything off before he got to her any way. "

A flash freeze won"t work on Storm she is literally immune to the effects of weather...Him blowing her into space is debatable...I've seen Ororo wrestle control from an Asgardian wind God before...her winds are arguably her most powerful and versatile tool in her arsenal of power....   

@MrRagePants said:
" Supes run in circles (to generate whirlwind -elemental?) around Storm. Supes all the way, speed + durability trumps her. "
That's not gonna work on Ororo...I agree that his durability ans speed would trump her into the dust but his elemental powers will have little to no effect on her...
#26 Posted by Roddy010 (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and Superman Wins...

#27 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes still has his speed and just tire Storm

#28 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins, no way for storm to harm or KO him...

#29 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

superman will win!

#30 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010 said: 

@Fresh03 said: 

" Even if he's not allowed to hit her, how is she going to actually affect him?  His durability, speed, and strength are way to much for her.  She could throw class 5 hurricane winds at him and he'd still strut through them right up to her and flash freeze her or blow her out into space.  She probably couldn't get anything off before he got to her any way. "

A flash freeze won"t work on Storm she is literally immune to the effects of weather...Him blowing her into space is debatable...I've seen Ororo wrestle control from an Asgardian wind God before...her winds are arguably her most powerful and versatile tool in her arsenal of power....   
Actually, she's immune to weather that she creates. Magneto has taken her out several times by re-channeling her lightning bolts back at her.
#31 Posted by Tesseract (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman still wins.

#32 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
"  @Roddy010 said: 

@Fresh03 said: 

Actually, she's immune to weather that she creates. Magneto has taken her out several times by re-channeling her lightning bolts back at her. "
Do you know how long ago that was??? 
Storm has gotten upgrades since then.Storm is immune to all effects of weather,no just what she creates.there has been several times where she has redirected others elementals  or shrugged  off attacks. 
#33 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500: And there have been several times where characters like Thor and Magneto were able hurt her with weather phenomena. 
#34 Edited by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio

Also when you think about it,in this match given how many restrictions Supes has he couldn't do anything  to Storm. He cannot fly,he cannot use heat vision,no physical contact or super strength.and since Supes is invulnerable there is nothing Storm could do to hurt him,it's a draw. 
 His ice breath will NOT effect Ororo,a twister can be directed by her.the only shot Superman has is his speed. 

and how fast can he run? i know he can fly and maneuver  FTL,but how fast can he run and or leap? 
If So Storm could BFR him at least.Come on you guys aren't being fair to Storm,She can't hurt him unless she BFRs and he can't touch her without flight or full faculties of his power.

#35 Edited by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:  And like i said i can only recall Magneto owning Storm all by herself two times,and part of the main reason was because she held back in fear of killing,If you are referring to the time he used her lightning to filter it out and redirect it, then Kurt had to teleport her into the bay.. that was many years ago,like i said she has been improved since then. 

Also if i recall correctly Thor and Storm only fought once,and that was contest of the champions,he shot her with a lightening bolt and she  threw it back at him,BTW i'm not even sure if COTC was even in cannon.
#36 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500: You're making assumptions about what occasions I was referring to, and I wasn't thinking of either of those. Unfortunately I don't have any of my scans on this computer so I won't press the issue. I stand by what I said, though. 

@Aqua11500 said:
" Also when you think about it,in this match given how man restrictions Supes has he couldn't do anything  to Storm. He cannot fly,he cannot use heat vision,no physical contact or super strength.and since Supes is invulnerable there is nothing Storm could do to hurt him,it's a draw.  His ice breath will NOT effect Ororo,a twister can be directed by her.the only shot Superman has is his speed.  and how fast can he run? i know he can fly and maneuver  FTL,but how fast can he run and or leap? If So Storm could BFR him at least.Come on you guys aren't being fair to Storm,She can't hurt him unless she BFRs and he can't touch her without flight or full faculties of his power. "
Have you seen what Superman can do with his heat vision?
#37 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: Yea I know what Supes can do with this powers, I've never read  a  issue  with crippled/handicapped Supes.and the OP stated no "Heat vision or vision at all" 

Storm would probably BFR him once she finds it difficult harming him
#38 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500: My bad, misread the OP yesterday. 

Either way, Superman can run/move fast enough that BFR isn't an option for her. He's too strong for her to affect with her strongest winds, and he can survive temperatures just above absolute zero like they were nothing.
#39 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:  If she can affect hulk with her winds then she can send him tumbling a couple of miles back,especially if he can't fly
#40 Posted by Sherlock (7250 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Ferro Vida:  If she can affect hulk with her winds then she can send him tumbling a couple of miles back,especially if he can't fly "
That wont give her the win since he can be back to the field in nano seconds and the OP never said he cant throw $hit at her Supes wins this easily
#41 Edited by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock:  The fact that Storm can blow whatever he throws at her back at him,not a good idea,the fact that she can FLY and dodge his flying debris. 

No one has still answered me on how fast Supes can run,nor have they given me feats.The op said he couldn't fly,nor does he have vision or heat vision.Until the i say Ro BFR him.
#42 Posted by Sherlock (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Can move and react at light speed and he doesnt have to stop at one thing to throw at her with his speed he can throw at least a hundred all from different directions no way Storm has the reflexes to deal with all of them at the speed there going if she can even take out one

#43 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock said:
" Superman Can move and react at light speed and he doesnt have to stop at one thing to throw at her with his speed he can throw at least a hundred all from different directions no way Storm has the reflexes to deal with all of them at the speed there going if she can even take out one "
she can keep a huge pressure dome around her body. 

there ya go problem solved. 
#44 Posted by manx422 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes

#45 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio

Not so smart to throw at a person who controls the very air the object that you launch has to travel on... just letting ya know for future references

#46 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Ferro Vida:  If she can affect hulk with her winds then she can send him tumbling a couple of miles back,especially if he can't fly "
Way to misconstrue information. 

1) Supes >>>>>>>>> Hulk 
2) Hulk was already in the air at the time. She didn't lift him up, she just redirected him.
#47 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Sherlock said:
" Superman Can move and react at light speed and he doesnt have to stop at one thing to throw at her with his speed he can throw at least a hundred all from different directions no way Storm has the reflexes to deal with all of them at the speed there going if she can even take out one "
she can keep a huge pressure dome around her body.  there ya go problem solved.  "
If this wasn't someone strong enough to destroy said pressure dome than it would be. 

@Aqua11500 said:
" Not so smart to throw at a person who controls the very air the object that you launch has to travel on... just letting ya know for future references "
Again, Superman's strength is greater than Storm's weather control. If hadn't noticed she has been hit before. So much for that whole "controls the very air thing." 

Stop making Storm out to be Thor.
#48 Edited by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:

" @Aqua11500 said:

Way to misconstrue information.  1) Supes >>>>>>>>> Hulk 2) Hulk was already in the air at the time. She didn't lift him up, she just redirected him. "
regardless her winds were strong enough to hold his body mass,she changed his velocity and sent his ass flying,i can almost guarantee even if had hit the ground she still would have been able to BFR his huge Green butt. 

here's another instance where he he is already on he ground. 

bye bye hulk,bye bye supes with NO flying powers.
#49 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500: Grey Hulk is even weaker than regular Hulk. The fact that you are even comparing Hulk to Superman tells me you either know nothing about Superman or are the next rybjfdg in terms of fanboyism.
#50 Edited by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:

" @Aqua11500 said:

" @Sherlock said:
she can keep a huge pressure dome around her body.  there ya go problem solved.  "
If this wasn't someone strong enough to destroy said pressure dome than it would be. 

@Aqua11500 said:
" Not so smart to throw at a person who controls the very air the object that you launch has to travel on... just letting ya know for future references "
Again, Superman's strength is greater than Storm's weather control. If hadn't noticed she has been hit before. So much for that whole "controls the very air thing."  Stop making Storm out to be Thor. "
Can you prove that sir? can you back that statement up about his strength overpowering her weather control? do you have any proof,scans etc.. 

Also he cannot destroy her pressure dome,because  

1. He cannot fly here,and she can.so he cannot reach her. 

2.if she can contain a nuke with her pressure domes then she can stop lets say ,said car from hurling her body .Supes has super strength yes,but Storm has been shown to go up against Juggernaut,hulk,blob etc... who ALL have Incredible strength feats and throwing abilities.
Superman throwing crap isn't going to get it my dear. 

and yes Storm has been hit before by being thrown at,but she has also dodged flying projectiles and such.Supes does not have all his useful attacks,Storm does she has the advantage.