Storm vs Strawhats

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cooldes said:

@blacharrt1: LOL... not to be mean or anything but you do realize that the strawhats Fight and Defeat enemies can do that unconsciously right?

secondly, tou MUST chooses which storm you are using. just because the OP isn't very specific wth the version of storm it wants, that doesn't mean you can use them ALL.

Haki is spiritual awareness of all things around you + precog. i think that's > sensing wind currents.

as for bloodstorm having hypnotic abilities, is that the storm you're going to be using? she will be blitzed before she can hypnotize, and she gets one, the others will blitz.

You keep saying blitzing, i have already told you she can sense movement through windcurrents, which they would have to do to move unless they teleport. And if they used Haki, she could sense that energy as well. Because she can sense mystical energies as well.

The OP says the strongest iteration, i have stated them for you already. It's not for me to choose, i have given you various forms that could be considered the strongest. And you haven't actually challenged any of them, you keep debating storm at base. Which is not the strongest iteration of Storm, exactly which one is the strongest would be debatable. But Eternity Storm would probably be the strongest, and a murderstomp so you can't debate that version without the thread being shutdown for spite. So you have to debate one of the other strong versions of Storm. RogueStorm or phoenixstorm would be the next strongest versions, which would also be a stomp because they couldn't hurt either versions of this storm. So that only leave Trion Storm, or Asgardian Storm or Bloodstorm. How about you actually pick one to debate. I have already explained several of the differences between them, yet you keep ignoring it. But you can't just use the base version of storm because it's no where near the strongest version of Storm.

I have already shown you that Bloodstorm can't be blitz'ed because she would simply turn to mist, and reform, they couldn't hurt her with a blitz which would give her time to hypnotize them, she also has her own elemental weather powers, plus vampiric stat boost. Although it would be possible for them to beat this version of Storm it would be very Hard to do so, she already superhuman.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@blacharrt1: by paragraph:

1) Haki is NOT energy. i just finished explaining this in the natsu vs luffy thread -.-

"Haki is a mysterious power that is found in every living being in the world. It is not that different from the normal senses. However, most people do not notice it or fail to awaken it. Broadly, there are two types of Haki common to everyone, given the proper training; however, there is a third type that only a certain group of "chosen ones" are said to possess. In simple terms, Haki is an ability to sense spiritual energy and overpower enemies."

see it's not some "mystical energy" for her to sense, it itself is a sense.

2) i personally think the OP meant storm at her best, but it seems that you're using bloodstorm. it's not for me to choose, as you are the storm fan here, it's up to you to decide which storm you think is strongest/which storm you'd like to debate with.

3) ..turn into mist, and reform huh?

...have you EVER watched any one piece?

Literally Countless people in the OP verse have this ability or > with other elements. i.e. kizaru who can become light itself and control light itself.

The strawhats Casually defeat enemies with that ability regularly. so blitz IS still an option.

Busoshoku haki allows them to bypass that specific type of defense.

she has no time. she has already gotten blitzed.

AlphaSquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I have been lurking on this site for 2 years and i saw that you guys will never let Storm loose You just won't admit that she is not unbeatable ;p

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Cooldes

@alphasquad: i've also noticed this...

...storm, zoom, and flash somehow lose less than squirrel girl.

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongest iteration of Storm has Phoenix Force... so she wins

Barring the What If versions though, almost any member of the team could solo

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ferventking: ...wait. the other versions that these guys have brought up ar from what ifs..?

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Blacharrt1

@cooldes said:

1) Haki is NOT energy. i just finished explaining this in the natsu vs luffy thread -.-

"Haki is a mysterious power that is found in every living being in the world. It is not that different from the normal senses. However, most people do not notice it or fail to awaken it. Broadly, there are two types of Haki common to everyone, given the proper training; however, there is a third type that only a certain group of "chosen ones" are said to possess. In simple terms, Haki is an ability to sense spiritual energy and overpower enemies."

2) i personally think the OP meant storm at her best, but it seems that you're using bloodstorm. it's not for me to choose, as you are the storm fan here, it's up to you to decide which storm you think is strongest/which storm you'd like to debate with.

Literally Countless people in the OP verse have this ability or > with other elements. i.e. kizaru who can become light itself and control light itself.

The strawhats Casually defeat enemies with that ability regularly. so blitz IS still an option.

1. Storm can also sense life energy as well, it's an ability that hasn't been showcased in a long time, however she does have it. She used to use it to communicate with plants and was able to tell if someone was alive or dead or dying as she did in Curse of the Vampires series and earlier on in her showings. Spiritual energy is mystical energy, don't try and make them sound different they aren't. Natsu uses magic, as does everyone else in that universe, they are not the same. The magic manifest differently depending on the person. Preternatural abilities would also be considered mystical, also Iron fist's chi abilities which would be considered mystical or spiritual.

2. At her best under normal circumstance without actually being boosted would be Rogue storm, or Trion Storm, which there is no chance of the strawhats winning at all.

3. Defeating them and beating them via blitz are two different things, you are also forgetting the fact that the fights in Onepiece are very drawn out, and it's very rare that they simply just beat someone casually, it's up there with DBZ style battle pacing. So you are exaggerating their wins. And you keep saying she has no time to react, but nothing you have shown proves that. Yes they move fast but nothing you shown even implies they move faster than thought, which is what Storm's powers operate as, both conscious and subconscious. Storm's powers work both defensively and offensively unconsciously, no one in the strawhats can move that fast.

And since you are the one trying to counter Storm's argument you should also decide which Storm you are actually talking about. As i stated before my initial post was to highlight the strongest incarnations of Storm so that people could stop debating the average version of her. So once you do that, then you will actually have something to base your argument off of, otherwise you are just spouting facts about strawhats that don't equate to a hill of beans because there is really nothing to compare it to until you choose a version of Storm to debate.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacharrt1:

1) i'm not sure you read that quite right....

"Haki.....is is not different from the normal senses.....is an ability to sense spiritual energy ..."

it is NOT mystical or spiritual energy itself. it is the Ability to SENSE spiritual energy. How is she going to sense a sense? can she sense that i'm hearing? or seeing? or smelling?

2)...still waiting for you to pick....

3)One piece fights are very drawn out...?

...really starting to think you haven't watched any One Piece.... especially because you compared it to DBZ...

how am i exaggerating their wins? luffy has blitzed people before, he will do it again. storm is blitzed.

Logia's powers work subconsciously too, and yet they are defeated regularly. If storm goes into this "mist form" she's actually screwed herself. Busoshoku haki allows you to attack an enemies spirit itself while they've changed into an elemental form. he can still harm her while she does this mist thingy. she is as good as blitzed.

....still waiting on you to choose....

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes:

1. Storm's powers gives her an inherit connections to all life and perceive the world as energy. They call it Haki, but it's nothing but chi, just given a different name, which would make it's use still spiritual or mystical energy. One Piece is not the first to use this concept to try and coin a term for life energy. HunterxHunter uses "Nen", and has various of terms for the different branches of it. It's still chi, no matter how you'd like to gloss over it. And yes given Storm's heritage she and connection to Oshtur she would be able to sense them using it.

2. You keep waiting on that. I never said i was debating for Storm, i have been constantly pointing out that you aren't debating the most powerful version of the characters as stated in the OP, which means you aren't actively participating in what the thread discussion is suppose to be able, and it seems my efforts to try and get you to do that keeps going over your head....

3. I said the Battle pacing is drawn out, yes and i compared it to DBZ in the pacing but grant it, nothing is as bad as DBZ battle pacing. It was simply a reference to show that the battles are drawn out to be longer than what they actually should be. Because you are making it seems like they are instantly fought and it's over in one episode which is never the case. The fight can last much longer than 3 episodes to draw to conclusion.

Again you are still saying blitz, and you haven't even decided which version of storm you're even talking about. Which makes it seems like that your opinion is just simply bias because you aren't comparing it to the actual character in question.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Cooldes

@blacharrt1: It's not chi!! it's not energy!! it's a SENSE. like smell, touch, sight, etc. how is she going to sense a sense?!?! there IS no energy in haki. OPverse uses normal old stamina, no mystical energy or spiritual ki or any shenanigans.

haki=/= energy

haki= a sense

2)...so you're not debating for storm...?

/thread

light47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By light47

@blacharrt1: Actually fights can end in 1 episode btw, sometimes the reason they don't is because they usually do roughly 2 fights per episode at the same time, and you need to stop comparing haki to some kind energy because that's not what it is.

I am new to this forum btw. I have seen tons of animes and why discredit One Piece like that makes no sense to me but lets see if this explains it to you

"Haki" is a power that lies dormant in all the world's creatures... "Presence", "fighting spirit" and "intimidation"... It is not different from the things that humans can naturally sense such as these... 'The act of not doubting'. That is strength!

Its also Willpower manifestation

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#212  Edited By KingOfAsh

Storm has done some fancy stuff in space when fighting the Brood. Other than that I'd give it to the Strawhats.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Blacharrt1

@cooldes

:

I never said i was debating storm, as i have said repeatedly i have been pointing out that you people aren't debating the strongest version which is not what the OP is asking you to do.

@light47 said:

@blacharrt1: Actually fights can end in 1 episode btw, sometimes the reason they don't is because they usually do roughly 2 fights per episode at the same time, and you need to stop comparing haki to some kind energy because that's not what it is.

are you just Cloodes with a different user name? if you are that's kind of sad. Sorry i have been watching animes since the 80's, and i know chi when i see it used. You can call it life force, sixth sense, Nen whatever, it's all the same thing. The fact that not everyone has the same equal access to it means it's special, and certain people can use it in even more special ways. If you would like to keep kidding yourself and saying that it's isn't chi you go right ahead, but there really is no difference what so ever, because in various animes it's used exactly the same way.

One Piece is not original in coming up with this concept.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacharrt1: nope, i don't have any alt accounts.

but it really isn't energy of anykind. is your sense of sight a form of energy? can you powerup your sense of smell? can you deplete your sense of hearing mid fight? Haki is a sense, NOT a form of energy.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her link with the atmosphere allows her to sense everything around her. Her reaction time is equal if not better(note if lasers classify as light speed then storm can dodge that also since cyclops shoots lasers all the time out of his eyes.) In strength, she can increase her strength and durability by increasing the air pressure, she was able to wipe a mountain clean off, by creating a high field of air pressure that was equal to one you can only find on Jupiter.(she can increase the air pressure over a certain radius if i recall correctly) Robin cannot do anything since she can increase her body temperature to over 900 degrees.(she can shoot energy blasts of heat and radiation so one hit with this and the entire team except luffy are dead.) she can create blizzards up to sub zero temperatures after dodging their attacks, hell there is so much she can do with her powers in general, numbers is not even a big deal considering she once easily took down two sentinels who i'm positive is more powerful pacifistas. She can instantly create hurricanes and flash floods(straw hats are susceptible to all forms of water, plus she can manipulate it to a sub-atomic level.) she can create fissures to destroy their footing or take away their oxygen if they come in close quarters.(if caesar easily did it, im sure someone who has a planetary range and better control can do so just as well.) Hell we are talking base storm right now, we did not even get into rouge storm.

Not debating anything here, but Cyclops fires concussive force from his eyes, not really lasers made of light.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: hey dude, when you said strongest storm, did you mean a different version of storm? or regular storm at her very best?

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Blacharrt1

@cooldes said:

but it really isn't energy of anykind. is your sense of sight a form of energy? can you powerup your sense of smell? can you deplete your sense of hearing mid fight? Haki is a sense, NOT a form of energy.

Actually using any sense from a body requires energy. It's why people eat, and drink to converse those materials into fuel so the body can function. So yes the energy that the body uses for that function is generally electrical, or bioelectric. However in this case Haki uses that inherent energy from the body to further enhance the natural sense to perceive things only a few can. Neji of Naruto can do this by using Byakugan, Gon of Hunterxhunter can do this by using Gyo, Storm's eyes turn white when she uses her energy sense or manipulate vast amounts of energy. All of these use energy to perform. How much energy is underdetermined, but to say it uses none, makes no sense at all. All the people performing these ability are all humanoid.

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Ordinarily, the Strawhats would beat her with fair ease as long as they were serious. But the strongest iteration of Storm harnessed the power of a galactic core so.........

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@cooldes said:

Actually using any sense from a body requires energy. It's why people eat, and drink to converse those materials into fuel so the body can function. So yes the energy that the body uses for that function is generally electrical, or bioelectric. However in this case Haki uses that inherent energy from the body to further enhance the natural sense to perceive things only a few can. Neji of Naruto can do this by using Byakugan, Gon of Hunterxhunter can do this by using Gyo, Storm's eyes turn white when she uses her energy sense or manipulate vast amounts of energy. All of these use energy to perform. How much energy is underdetermined, but to say it uses none, makes no sense at all. All the people performing these ability are all humanoid.

I can wave with my hand, which requires energy... That doesn't make my waving energy... -.-'

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: i have nothing against locking this thread(i'm done with it .-.) but can i ask why you're asking for a lock? is it for spite/mismatch? who's favor?

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: Spite in the Strawhat's favor.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By DeathHero61

@cooldes said:

"Haki is a mysterious power that is found in every living being in the world. It is not that different from the normal senses. However, most people do not notice it or fail to awaken it. Broadly, there are two types of Haki common to everyone, given the proper training; however, there is a third type that only a certain group of "chosen ones" are said to possess. In simple terms, Haki is an ability to sense spiritual energy and overpower enemies."

1.She can look into a human's nervous system within a blink of a eye, meaning she would be able to see how their senses work. i think.....

3.) Nope, she literally turns herself into that element, devil fruit users are still partially human when they do the same so of course it works on them. plus BH was stated to work against logia users, storm did not eat a devil fruit. Until oda says so, people like storm cannot be touched by regular means.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: blink of an eye? blitzed

that's exactly ehat logias do. and it's not just logia's, people have used it on luffy before. It just gives you a means to affect beings spirits, regardless of their physical state.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Chibi_cute
Loading Video...

Watch this.. GG STORM.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: Only works on the weak willed, and if luffy waste time doing that, then she can just stomp on the rest of the team while he is doing so. and then freeze luffy i soon as he realized it did not work.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why is this thread still alive?

too many people can solo here

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By DeathHero61

@cooldes: If anyone on the strawhat team fight her by themselves they would no doubt lose.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Cooldes

@deathhero61: morals off?

even sanji would win. sky walk. if she floods, water walk. he wayy faster in combat speed, and hells memories gives him an easy win.

Zoro easily wins, i shouldn't even have to explain..

Luffy just stomps no contest. precog plus gear 2nd speed? not to forget busoshoku haki, and being made of rubber.

robin say's "clutch"

Usopp + nami + chopper + franky could win too

brook should solo too

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Blacharrt1

@blacharrt1 said:

@cooldes said:

I can wave with my hand, which requires energy... That doesn't make my waving energy... -.-'

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She has actually stated that she can see the nervous in people's bodies, yes those are the same systems that control motor functions like your hands. So i don't know how simple i can make this...

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacharrt1: I mean, what are you even trying to prove? Senses are not energy, the fact that living beings need energy to live doesn't make the living itself energy... You're basing yourself from a total blunt statement to begin with... Haki is not a form of energy but a "sense"... So if you want to prove something that is wrong in a easier way, just don't do it.

Haki does not need an organ to be performed rather than the brain... Which is the one controlling all of the other organs like the Eyes to see... It's like a sixth "sense"... Pretty much the same case with Storm being able to look at the world like that.

Im quoting the word sense in between "" because its not a sense perse, it just it works like one. Haki is a power people awake when they feel no doubt about themselves. Its not a sense, its not energy, its not matter... It's a way of thinking which then is expressed physically on Observation Haki, Armament of Colors and Conqueror's Haki.

Date_Masamune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Date_Masamune

Strawhats

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Blacharrt1

@ghostravage said:

@blacharrt1: I mean, what are you even trying to prove? Senses are not energy, the fact that living beings need energy to live doesn't make the living itself energy... You're basing yourself from a total blunt statement to begin with... Haki is not a form of energy but a "sense"... So if you want to prove something that is wrong in a easier way, just don't do it.

Haki does not need an organ to be performed rather than the brain... Which is the one controlling all of the other organs like the Eyes to see... It's like a sixth "sense"... Pretty much the same case with Storm being able to look at the world like that.

Im quoting the word sense in between "" because its not a sense perse, it just it works like one. Haki is a power people awake when they feel no doubt about themselves. Its not a sense, its not energy, its not matter... It's a way of thinking which then is expressed physically on Observation Haki, Armament of Colors and Conqueror's Haki.

you are babbling utter nonsense especially in that first paragraph, I have already explained this several times over. And you just aren't getting it.

Why are you making statements about arms and how the body works when you clearly don't understand how a body works. You seem to think that your body does things on it's own with no force behind it. I have tried explaining to you, very simple biology. Cells in your body REQUIRE energy in order to function, that means in order to use your limbs, senses etc you need energy to do so. When your body lack energy in a humanoids being several things happen, you eat, sleep, and discharge waste which is the produce of that energy being used, or you get completely exhausted and can not function in extreme cases you can collapse and go into shock or a coma.

Using Haki, or Gyo, or Byakugan, or Storm energy sight, uses energy no matter how minimum it's still being used. Storm can see the nervous system within people. Anyone who knows biology knows that the nervous system sends signals throughout the body in order for the body to function at all, both voluntary and nonvoluntary functions. In order for your eyelids to function a signal has to be sent to them to do so.

Now the differences in Haki, Gyo, Byakugan, Storm energy sight is only in how it's actually explained they can actually use these abilities. Haki = is a mysterious power that is found in every living being in the world. It is not that different from the normal senses. However, most people do not notice it or fail to awaken it. Gyo = uses Nen life energy Byakugan = uses Chi Storm = X gene.

When i made the comparison to Chi, you or Cooldes (I don't remember) tried to state that it clearly wasn't that, but as i pointed out several times, there are several animes that come up with their own versions of Chi and just simply give it a different name. Chi can be used in many different ways offensive, defensive and passive ways. That's clearly what's being done here. The fact that Haki uses the body's sense means that it's susceptible to someone who can sense the nervous system in the body, especially a human one, using Haki because it's not a normal form of senses logically would require more energy than normal to the area it's being used in. Which means it would be noticed by someone familiar with the human body. And even though it hasn't be clearly stated as being chi, it most certainly is.

I can not make this any more plain then this, if you still do not understand that Haki, would not work against Storm, i can't help you because you don't understand the simple mechanic of how the body works. Haki doesn't trump something that can literally map the nervous system of a body through the amount of energy is being used, in voluntary and nonvoluntary functions.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

you are babbling utter nonsense especially in that first paragraph, I have already explained this several times over. And you just aren't getting it.

Why are you making statements about arms and how the body works when you clearly don't understand how a body works. You seem to think that your body does things on it's own with no force behind it. I have tried explaining to you, very simple biology. Cells in your body REQUIRE energy in order to function, that means in order to use your limbs, senses etc you need energy to do so. When your body lack energy in a humanoids being several things happen, you eat, sleep, and discharge waste which is the produce of that energy being used, or you get completely exhausted and can not function in extreme cases you can collapse and go into shock or a coma.

Using Haki, or Gyo, or Byakugan, or Storm energy sight, uses energy no matter how minimum it's still being used. Storm can see the nervous system within people. Anyone who knows biology knows that the nervous system sends signals throughout the body in order for the body to function at all, both voluntary and nonvoluntary functions. In order for your eyelids to function a signal has to be sent to them to do so.

Now the differences in Haki, Gyo, Byakugan, Storm energy sight is only in how it's actually explained they can actually use these abilities. Haki = is a mysterious power that is found in every living being in the world.It is not that different from the normal senses. However, most people do not notice it or fail to awaken it. Gyo = uses Nen life energy Byakugan = uses Chi Storm = X gene.

When i made the comparison to Chi, you or Cooldes (I don't remember) tried to state that it clearly wasn't that, but as i pointed out several times, there are several animes that come up with their own versions of Chi and just simply give it a different name. Chi can be used in many different ways offensive, defensive and passive ways. That's clearly what's being done here. The fact that Haki uses the body's sense means that it's susceptible to someone who can sense the nervous system in the body, especially a human one, using Haki because it's not a normal form of senses logically would require more energy than normal to the area it's being used in. Which means it would be noticed by someone familiar with the human body. And even though it hasn't be clearly stated as being chi, it most certainly is.

I can not make this any more plain then this, if you still do not understand that Haki, would not work against Storm,i can't help you because you don't understand the simple mechanic of how the body works.Haki doesn't trump something that can literally map the nervous system of a body through the amount of energy is being used, in voluntary and nonvoluntary functions.

• What's going on with this word lately... People use "nonsense" so lightly.
  • I never said that... The fact that you need energy to see through your eyes doesn't make your vision energy... That's the major flaw about what you're trying to state. It doesn't matter if it uses energy, Haki itself is not energy.
  • Why are you explaining this to me? Totally unnecessary and doesn't help your point at all, because even if your fine biology explanation is correct, your statement is wrong.
  • It uses Energy... Its not energy... My god.
  • Ok... Let's see the video where its explained... yet AGAIN.

Loading Video...

PAY ATTENTION REEEAALLY CLOSE TO WHAT RAYLEIGH SAYS...

He doesn't say Haki is a sense... He doesn't says its energy... He doesn't says its chi... Its a power people awake when not having doubt... Its a way of thinking then expressed in the 3 different Hakis...

Nonetheless, He starts the explanation mentioning Presence, Fighting Spirit and Intimidation... 3 examples of what is NOT energy.

Having fighting spirit is not energy... Inducing Fear on others is not Energy... Hell, is it that hard?

• What wouldn't work on Storm? Maybe Conqueror's Haki because she may be a high will character, but Observation Haki and Armament on Colors. There's NOTHING to suggest it wont work on her.
  • You have no proof to suggest Haki requires more energy than hearing people or looking with your eyes.
  • I don't even know what you're trying to prove, but you have a WRONG perspective about what is Haki.
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@deathhero61: morals off?

even sanji would win. sky walk. if she floods, water walk. he wayy faster in combat speed, and hells memories gives him an easy win.

Zoro easily wins, i shouldn't even have to explain..

Luffy just stomps no contest. precog plus gear 2nd speed? not to forget busoshoku haki, and being made of rubber.

robin say's "clutch"

Usopp + nami + chopper + franky could win too

brook should solo too

She fought and reacted to people who were as fast as the deadly trio(or had attacks that were as fast if not faster) so speed is not the factor here. Sanji morals off would probably win but since his style is close combat, that puts him at a disadvantage since, in close quarters combat storm is no slouch plus could easily take out sanji if he is in midair. because despite having the best aerial mobility he would be left open a lot. he would be widely open to storm's lightning strikes,(which she can summon pretty fast, plus unless you can show me sanji utilizing observation haki at luffy's level then its just a baseless assumption that he could dodge the lighting strikes. plus his air walk is no where near blueno's level.) and if they are fighting one on one thats even worse.

Zoro has above average speed and some cool powers but he is not winning.

as soon as those hands touch a bloodlusted storm, they will get burned off at 900 hundred degrees. And it will affect robin as well since whatever hands she sprouts where ever if the artficial hands get harmed in anyway, then she will get hurt also so one on one is not a option for robin.

Please please don't make me tell you why luffy loses. i don't want to get into detail.

Ussop by himself gets blitzed, nami by herself gets blitzed same goes for chopper and franky. even all of them together would get blitzed taking into consideration how she can instantly dust them with lightning before any of them touch her. Lighting is faster than any of ussop's weapons, any of nami's weather conjuring and any of franky's weapons except franky beam(which still takes a second to open, and in that second, he will be hit by thunder.) Whats stopping her from taking the oxygen from them? caesar did it flawlessly, storm can do this at any range. Plus she could flash freeze them. the weakling trio and franky won't be able to do much by themselves let alone together.

Brooke by himself can't win. im sorry, the only reason you say that is because he is fast. thats its. Speed is not a factor. She dodged lighting which is faster than anyone on the straw hat crew. Luffy moves at least mach 2-3 sanji can break the sound barrier thats it. Brooke is slightly faster than luffy, but that won't make a difference. lighting is around mach 350. thats half the speed of light which is basically around the 800s.

As a team i will admit, they stand at least a 65 percent chance, but there is still nothing stopping her from dodging their attacks and countering them in result or countering the instant she dodges the attack.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: Only works on the weak willed, and if luffy waste time doing that, then she can just stomp on the rest of the team while he is doing so. and then freeze luffy i soon as he realized it did not work.

weak willed? what waste of time are you talking about LMAO. Luffy can release his haki with zero effort. it doesn't take 6 seconds. keep dreaming LOL.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy one shots, Zoro one shots, Robin breaks her neck... The others might be non-factors.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erick_williams: Storm reacted to faster people than luffy and zoro.

Im going to state this one last time in caps for everyone to see ROBIN HAS A WEAKNESS, IF THE HANDS SHE SPROUTS ON OBJECTS OR PEOPLE'S BODIES GET HARMED IN ANYWAY, THE PAIN IS LINKED TO THE HOST WHICH IS ROBIN, THERE IS NOTHING STOPPING A BLOODLUSTED STORM FROM INSTANTLY FRYING HER HANDS OFF BY ENGULFING HER BODY IN HEAT OR ELECTRICITY THEREFORE FORCING ROBIN TO FAINT FROM THE PAIN OR HELL MAYBE EVEN KILL HER SINCE THE PAIN IS LINKED.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute:

@deathhero61 said:

weak willed? what waste of time are you talking about LMAO. Luffy can release his haki with zero effort. it doesn't take 6 seconds. keep dreaming LOL.

As soon as he realizes it does not work on storm it will give storm a milisecond to blitz the entire team with thunder. So yeah i don't need to dream, its possible.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute:

@deathhero61 said:

As soon as he realizes it does not work on storm it will give storm a milisecond to blitz the entire team with thunder. So yeah i don't need to dream, its possible.

sigh..

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Strongarm

One hot chick is going to get punched in the belly

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

@chibi_cute:

@deathhero61 said:

sigh..

sigh all you want. i really don't care.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

@chibi_cute said:

@deathhero61 said:

@chibi_cute:

@deathhero61 said:

sigh..

sigh all you want. i really don't care.

sigh.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Conqueror's Haki is released without effort, it doesn't disrupt Luffy's concentration... He might use it at the same time he's blitzing... he doesn't need to charge nor focus to release it.

It can be seen when he was fighting Chinjao, it was released in the heat of the fight when they were exchanging punches. Nonetheless, that Haki is not trainable, sometimes it happens unconsciously just because you're too strong.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Blacharrt1

@ghostravage said:

@blacharrt1 said:

@ghostravage said:

Now the differences in Haki, Gyo, Byakugan, Storm energy sight is only in how it's actually explained they can actually use these abilities. Haki = is a mysterious power that is found in every living being in the world.It is not that different from the normal senses. However, most people do not notice it or fail to awaken it. Gyo = uses Nen life energy Byakugan = uses Chi Storm = X gene.

I can not make this any more plain then this, if you still do not understand that Haki, would not work against Storm,i can't help you because you don't understand the simple mechanic of how the body works.Haki doesn't trump something that can literally map the nervous system of a body through the amount of energy is being used, in voluntary and nonvoluntary functions.

• I never said that... The fact that you need energy to see through your eyes doesn't make your vision energy... That's the major flaw about what you're trying to state. It doesn't matter if it uses energy, Haki itself is not energy.
  • Why are you explaining this to me? Totally unnecessary and doesn't help your point at all, because even if your fine biology explanation is correct, your statement is wrong.

He doesn't say Haki is a sense... He doesn't says its energy... He doesn't says its chi... Its a power people awake when not having doubt... Its a way of thinking then expressed in the 3 different Hakis...

Nonetheless, He starts the explanation mentioning Presence, Fighting Spirit and Intimidation... 3 examples of what is NOT energy.

Having fighting spirit is not energy... Inducing Fear on others is not Energy... Hell, is it that hard?

• What wouldn't work on Storm? Maybe Conqueror's Haki because she may be a high will character, but Observation Haki and Armament on Colors. There's NOTHING to suggest it wont work on her.
  • You have no proof to suggest Haki requires more energy than hearing people or looking with your eyes.
  • I don't even know what you're trying to prove, but you have a WRONG perspective about what is Haki.

Seriously, what is wrong with you, i mean really? Power is another word for energy just because he didn't use the same terminology you're trying to play at semantics. It's the same thing.

Secondly: Storm's powers are psionic in nature, and she literally controls all the energy around her, observation Haki would be useless against her from the standpoint that it helps you perceive your opponent's energy because Storm doesn't have to move to use it just think. The other form actually channels energy through the body. Both she should be able to perceive. RAYLEIGH even states you wear it like an armor... common sense, if someone can see the world as energy, wouldn't they see you wearing energy armor???? If someone can see your nervous system, and where energy in your body is being allocated to say legs, arms, etc, don't you think they would know to say avoid or counter those.... You have shown nothing that wouldn't stop Storm, which ever version you are talking about from simply OneShotting them at the speed of thought.

eitherway the first form of Haki uses energy channel through the body to do what Storm already does naturally. You haven't dis proven anything i have said. Infact you've disproven your entire case.

He said "its a power, a latent power that most people have not tapped into" mean it's an energy that most human do not know how to use or can't. Which mean in comparison to another human not using this power it would be a basis for comparison. Storm's already familiar with normal human nervous systems, and she would know the difference in an added power flowing through someone.

It's been very clear that you don't understand biology or how storm's powers actually work, or how fast she can actually use them or how even how chi works in animes. There is no further point in talking about this with you.

No Caption Provided

Rogue given Storm's powers by Storm.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@blacharrt1 said:

@ghostravage said:

Seriously, what is wrong with you, i mean really? Power is another word for energy just because he didn't use the same terminology you're trying to play at semantics. It's the same thing.

Secondly: Storm's powers are psionic in nature, and she literally controls all the energy around her, observation Haki would be useless against her from the standpoint that it helps you perceive your opponent's energy because Storm doesn't have to move to use it just think. The other form actually channels energy through the body. Both she should be able to perceive. RAYLEIGH even states you wear it like an armor... common sense, if someone can see the world as energy, wouldn't they see you wearing energy armor???? If someone can see your nervous system, and where energy in your body is being allocated to say legs, arms, etc, don't you think they would know to say avoid or counter those....You have shown nothing that wouldn't stop Storm, which ever version you are talking about from simply OneShotting them at the speed of thought.

eitherway the first form of Haki uses energy channel through the body to do what Storm already does naturally.You haven't dis proven anything i have said.Infact you've disproven your entire case.

He said "its a power, a latent power that most people have not tapped into" mean it's an energy that most human do not know how to use or can't. Which mean in comparison to another human not using this power it would be a basis for comparison. Storm's already familiar with normal human nervous systems, and she would know the difference in an added power flowing through someone.

It's been very clear that you don't understand biology or how storm's powers actually work, or how fast she can actually use them or how even how chi works in animes.There is no further point in talking about this with you.

No Caption Provided

Rogue given Storm's powers by Storm.

• Yeah... That's your assumption... Power=/= Energy... Wtf?
  • Not really... It's not the same thing.
  • What kind of explanation is that? It wont work because Storm doesn't need to move? Observation Haki let's you sense beings, they don't need to move... You interact with them indirectly. Worst reason why an ability wont work on someone i've seen so far. It's not even funny.
  • I don't know why you're arguing with me how Storm's powers work.. I didn't even reply to you talking about that... I replied to you because of your misinterpretation about Haki being Energy when is NOT, however, it helps you express it physically.
  • You have shown NOTHING about how Storm would be able to counter Observation and Armament of Colors Haki... Nonetheless, there's already videos of Luffy avoiding instant transmission attacks and busting people faster than perception itself.
  • LOL, how i disproved my case when the real instance here is you misinterpreting what Haki is and giving reasons why such abilities wouldn't work on Storm because she can do similar? What kind of counter argument is that? Just... Beautiful. And yeah, i actually debunked your base statement of Haki being energy when is NOT.
  • People here already delivered this to you, and actually, you're the only person who is still defending a point that starts from a fallacy to begin with. Its not energy for the 6th time.
  • It's clearly you don't understand how PHYSICS works when you say this and that is energy... Don't be shady Mr. Biology... Nonetheless, again, im not arguing about what Storm can do...
  • I do know how chi works... Don't know how that is relevant since Haki is not Chi...
  • Agree, im done with you and this irrelevant and false statement of yours. *Walks away*
Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy, Zoro, and Robin are enough to take the win IMO.