or add some-one to storm's side.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Storm should be able to win here. I don't see a defense to her powers for anyone of the 6.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By TDK_1997

SPITE

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Storm Calling
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Storm should be able to win here. I don't see a defense to her powers for anyone of the 6.

Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Green Skin
Spite.   That's too many for her to face alone.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Static Shock

This isn't spite, at all. She completely solos them, though. 

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

So spite or not spoite???

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PhoenixoftheTides

I don't think it's spite. Depending on how Kraven sets up, and whether the others use the city to their advantage it could easily be too many skilled opponents for Storm to take on at once. Electro might not be a problem for her, due to her electrical resistance, but we've seen her get shocked by Bevatron before, so we know she can be hurt by it, and the others are pretty lethal while she has normal levels of durability supplemented by intensive exercise. If they come at her at once with no strategy, she can easily solo them, but if they use strategy, with some teaming up and others supporting or laying in wait for a chance to strike, she could die in this. I actually think this would be a good match and definitely worth watching!

Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bucketz

She can take em'. If Green Goblin was here it could be a different story.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Storm Calling
@PhoenixoftheTides said:

I don't think it's spite. Depending on how Kraven sets up, and whether the others use the city to their advantage it could easily be too many skilled opponents for Storm to take on at once. Electro might not be a problem for her, due to her electrical resistance, but we've seen her get shocked by Bevatron before, so we know she can be hurt by it, and the others are pretty lethal while she has normal levels of durability supplemented by intensive exercise. If they come at her at once with no strategy, she can easily solo them, but if they use strategy, with some teaming up and others supporting or laying in wait for a chance to strike, she could die in this. I actually think this would be a good match and definitely worth watching!

With prep I can see Octavius coming up with a great plan to take down Ororo. However, most of this crew is dumb as nails and gets solo'd by spiderman on a regular basis. If Storm is aware of Electro's attacks she should be able to make herself immune to his electrical attacks, and even then she'd be highly resistant to them unless he can give her some seriously powerful lightning bolts. A mere downpour would render his powers useless. Sandman gets flash frozen while the rest either get taken out by a barrage of lightning bolts or wind gust.
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Storm Calling: That's why I think it comes down to strategy. If they work together to attack her, I think she can be taken down pretty quickly by them. She's been defeated by lesser opponents. If they just bumrush her, she should be able to take them out with a few big attacks relatively easily.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Storm Calling
@PhoenixoftheTides said:
@Storm Calling: That's why I think it comes down to strategy. If they work together to attack her, I think she can be taken down pretty quickly by them. She's been defeated by lesser opponents. If they just bumrush her, she should be able to take them out with a few big attacks relatively easily.
Not really, she could literally get air borne or conjure a pressure dome and everyone becomes irrelevant. An instant pea soup fog and everyone is blinded and sitting ducks for Storm to take out.
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Storm Calling: I don't think so. She's good, but not that good nor is she that fast. She can win, but this group can win, as well. It's not like they are going to stand around waiting for her to beat them up. And she has a limit to how many high end feats she can pull off at the same time against separate targets attacking from different directions using different strategies and powersets. IE: while she's concentrating on one opponent, another can backstab her from behind. I think this fight is more interesting than you make it out to be.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Storm Calling
@PhoenixoftheTides said:
@Storm Calling: I don't think so. She's good, but not that good nor is she that fast. She can win, but this group can win, as well. It's not like they are going to stand around waiting for her to beat them up. And she has a limit to how many high end feats she can pull off at that same time against separate targets. IE: while she's concentrating on one opponent, another can backstab her from behind. I think this fight is more interesting than you make it out to be.
Backstab her in a blinding fog? Don't think so, and not even Kraven could track her as she can mask her scent from vampires and other beings with super human senses.They have no defense to her attacks, and she has the stealth and environmental advantage here. Plus she doesn't even need to fly down to defeat them...

Numbers mean nothing to Storm, she has taken down armies of trained soldiers easily and instantly...
lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lord_galactus

She calls in rain and takes them all out lmfao this is not spite she can do this lmfao they are all vulnerable to attacks she has

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Skaddix

Storm wins. Vulture is the only one who can fly and he is hardly an aerial threat to Storm.

PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Storm Calling: All depends on how the fight proceeds. Honestly, the environmental advantage drops depending on where each opponent attacks her. They are in New York City, remember? There is no guarantee they will engage her in the streets, on the rooftops, in parks or etc. She could be lured into the sewers, enclosed spaces or any number of places where their specific strengths could be advantageous. Having raw power and versatility does not determine victory - a lot of factors need to be taken into account in a battle, especially since she is essentially a glass canon here. She only has counters to their attacks, not reliable defenses - if Sandman punched her, for example, and she didn't know he was there, she'd be KOed or killed. 

Easiest thing for them to do, in my opinion, is take the gang approach. One villain attacks her, thus occupying her attention on what she perceives as the only threat. While she is engaged with that one, each attacks her as a group but from different directions. She tosses Vulture away with a hurricane force wind, but then is hit by a javelin thrown by Kraven, when she turns to deal with him, she is hit by an electric blast by Electro, she uses an area attack to take him out or tries to escape, and suddenly is hit by Mysterio's hallucinogenic gas. Numbers do give them an advantage, especially with her lack of enhanced durability or agility to really allow her to compensate.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Storm Calling
@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@Storm Calling: All depends on how the fight proceeds. Honestly, the environmental advantage drops depending on where each opponent attacks her. They are in New York City, remember? There is no guarantee they will engage her in the streets, on the rooftops, in parks or etc. She could be lured into the sewers, enclosed spaces or any number of places where their specific strengths could be advantageous. Having raw power and versatility does not determine victory - a lot of factors need to be taken into account in a battle, especially since she is essentially a glass canon here. She only has counters to their attacks, not reliable defenses - if Sandman punched her, for example, and she didn't know he was there, she'd be KOed or killed. 

Easiest thing for them to do, in my opinion, is take the gang approach. One villain attacks her, thus occupying her attention on what she perceives as the only threat. While she is engaged with that one, each attacks her as a group but from different directions. She tosses Vulture away with a hurricane force wind, but then is hit by a javelin thrown by Kraven, when she turns to deal with him, she is hit by an electric blast by Electro, she uses an area attack to take him out or tries to escape, and suddenly is hit by Mysterio's hallucinogenic gas. Numbers do give them an advantage, especially with her lack of enhanced durability or agility to really allow her to compensate.
Their dumb as nails in combat aside from Octavius, who doesn't have the raw power to match up with her. You're giving them way too much credit when they can't even compete with the likes of spiderman and Storm far outclasses him in power.

Why would she need agility or durability when she can fly, create impenetrable pressure domes that can drill through mountains, and summon instant lightning bolts? Storm is attuned to the air and can sense people sneaking up on her and see through walls with her energy sight. Seriously, every advantage fall into her favor in the grand scope. You don't seem to have any idea how powerful this woman is. The battle field being New York is suppose to stop her? She controls the weather itself, she could easily make a pea soup fog over the ENTIRE city and that would still give her the advantage.

There is nothing they have here that would give them an advantage. If they tried ganging up on her she would generate an instant tornado, hurricane, or pressure dome to defend herself.
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Storm Calling: I have a very good idea of how powerful she is. I've been an X-Men fan for years. I just don't overestimate what she can do to god-tier levels as some of her fans often do and I try to take battlefield conditions into account. 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#21  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Storm actually can solo.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Skaddix

JediXman is right as usual.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Storm Calling
@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@Storm Calling: I have a very good idea of how powerful she is. I've been an X-Men fan for years. I just don't overestimate what she can do to god-tier levels as some of her fans often do and I try to take battlefield conditions into account. 

Go to her feats thread and read some X-treme X-men, or Worlds Apart or whenever she's on her own. Maybe your problem is you read her too much of her in a team, where she relies on her teammates for things such as defense and strategies. Read some of her minis and some of her solo appearances, you'll see how formidable she is in combat. None of the things I stated were overestimating her abilities, considering the fact that she has actually done all of the things I pointed out several times in the past....  Fogs, energy sight, elemental barriers and sensing people cutting through the air, and even masking scent. She's done this plenty of times in the past and there are plenty of scans to prove this in her feats section. Sorry, just sick of people trying to point out that I'm overstating the character's abilities when clearly these are things that she's done several times in the past. It's a cop-out and just an excuse to not accept the fact that I do have a point. Maybe you simply don't know as much about the character as I do considering I'm a fan specifically of the character itself and not just a team of X-men...

I'm quite aware that these characters have a chance of getting lucky and taking out Storm, but that's not enough to consider giving them a majority against Storm, especially considering all of the advantages she has over them.
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Storm Calling said:

I'm a fan specifically of the character itself and not just a team of X-men...

1. I think it is because you are a fan that you overestimate her abilities and tend to downplay her opponents in these battle threads. Ironically, despite my issues with how writers treat them, I'm a fan of most of the X-women - Jean and Storm are two of my favorite characters.  

2. I never said they would get a majority of the victories against Storm. Please read my original response. I actually favor Storm in this and stated the only way the Six would win is if they worked together in a coordinated attack, which doesn't always work out for them. I actually think the odds of Storm are winning are 8 or 9 times out of 10. I think this would be an interesting battle because regardless of upper level feats, we have seen her taken out by conventional opponents. I think you assumed that just because I don't think she could blow them out of the water no matter what they did that I'm downplaying her abilities. I am not. But they can win this because the battle conditions are so unspecified. We don't even know if she is taken by surprise, starts out in the air or if they would have prep time to plan their attack. Who has the initiative, where in New York does this take place, are there innocents around that she would feel the need to protect and would force her to use less powerful attacks? These are the questions that really determine what she and what they could do here. 
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Storm Calling
@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@Storm Calling said:

I'm a fan specifically of the character itself and not just a team of X-men...

1. I think it is because you are a fan that you overestimate her abilities and tend to downplay her opponents in these battle threads. Ironically, despite my issues with how writers treat them, I'm a fan of most of the X-women - Jean and Storm are two of my favorite characters.  
2. I never said they would get a majority of the victories against Storm. Please read my original response. I actually favor Storm in this and stated the only way the Six would win is if they worked together in a coordinated attack, which doesn't always work out for them. I actually think the odds of Storm are winning are 8 or 9 times out of 10. I think this would be an interesting battle because regardless of upper level feats, we have seen her taken out by conventional opponents. I think you assumed that just because I don't think she could blow them out of the water no matter what they did that I'm downplaying her abilities. I am not. But they can win this because the battle conditions are so unspecified. We don't even know if she is taken by surprise, starts out in the air or if they would have prep time to plan their attack. Who has the initiative, where in New York does this take place, are there innocents around that she would feel the need to protect and would force her to use less powerful attacks? These are the questions that really determine what she and what they could do here. 
Again, how am I overestimating the character's abilities? You never describe how, only that I am. I said Storm would win but I never said that the sinister six couldn't pull off a few wins. Characters aren't immune to being downplayed, and clearly your going off an instance where Storm wasn't used to the best of her abilities. Here we use all of the powers that she has available to her that has been used on a consistent basis, that's how these character battles work, without writer restraint. People often tend to focus on instances where Storm wasn't attuned the environment or had energy sight,  I even pointed out how Doctor Octavius could come up with a great strategy to take Storm out of the fight.  All the things that I pointed out were perfect examples of how this battle could turn out.

Fog, flight and masking her scent gives her the environment and stealth advantage.  Her attuned to the environment's air and her energy sight give her the advantage of being aware of sneak attacks and traps. Not to mention that more than half the team are incompetent in battle. It makes sense to judge the battle off of who has the bigger advantages, and Storm clearly has the bigger advantage over everyone here. Large AOE attacks that none of them have any defense to and the ability to summon impenetrable elemental barriers for their attacks. So she should get the majority here regardless to if you believe I am overestimating her abilities. These are facts about her powers.
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Storm Calling said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

Please read my original response. I actually favor Storm in this and stated the only way the Six would win is if they worked together in a coordinated attack, which doesn't always work out for them. I actually think the odds of Storm are winning are 8 or 9 times out of 10. 

@Storm Calling said: So she should get the majority here regardless to if you believe I am overestimating her abilities.
Clearly you are not reading any of my responses and just immediately replying based on your assumptions.
Again: Look at the quotes above from our respective posts above. Where did I ever say that Storm wouldn't be winning the majority? Where am I disagreeing that even if you overestimate her abilities, she should be able to win?

In fact, you go from saying that the Six has a chance of beating Storm if they plan (basically the same thing I said) to saying they have no chance at all in subsequent posts. 

@Storm Calling  said:   With prep I can see Octavius coming up with a great plan to take down Ororo. 

@Storm Calling  said:  I'm quite aware that these characters have a chance of getting lucky and taking out Storm, but that's not enough to consider giving them a majority against Storm

@Storm Calling  said: Not really, she could literally get air borne or conjure a pressure dome and everyone becomes irrelevant. An instant pea soup fog and everyone is blinded and sitting ducks for Storm to take out.

So you go from acknowledging that they do have a chance of beating Storm but Storm is powerful and versatile enough to take the majority of wins, which is what I said in various follow up posts. So what exactly are you disagreeing with? Are you disagreeing with the fact that I think she can still be hurt or taken out by conventional means? 

As I said before, she is good, but not perfect and I don't place her on a god or omniscient tier. She is a very powerful mutant but her body is still human - a gun shot wound, an explosion of shrapnel, a punch delivered by an opponent with super strength can take her out, underestimating her opponent, a slight hesitation in her reaction times and her own physical limits to how much power she can use before exhaustion are ways that she can be defeated. I don't think any of these things make her weak. And I am not even going to get into how solo character stories or series have a habit of amping up the characters capabilities in ways that don't fit in with how that character generally fits into the greater comic's universe...
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#27  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Without prep, I think she could take them.
Avatar image for thesupremebeing
thesupremebeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#28  Edited By thesupremebeing

i think Electro might give them the victory
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#29  Edited By Billy Batson

No need for the team. Vulture would win Storm.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Storm Calling
@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@Storm Calling said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

Please read my original response. I actually favor Storm in this and stated the only way the Six would win is if they worked together in a coordinated attack, which doesn't always work out for them. I actually think the odds of Storm are winning are 8 or 9 times out of 10. 

@Storm Calling said: So she should get the majority here regardless to if you believe I am overestimating her abilities.
Clearly you are not reading any of my responses and just immediately replying based on your assumptions.
Again: Look at the quotes above from our respective posts above. Where did I ever say that Storm wouldn't be winning the majority? Where am I disagreeing that even if you overestimate her abilities, she should be able to win?

In fact, you go from saying that the Six has a chance of beating Storm if they plan (basically the same thing I said) to saying they have no chance at all in subsequent posts. 

@Storm Calling  said:   With prep I can see Octavius coming up with a great plan to take down Ororo. 

@Storm Calling  said:  I'm quite aware that these characters have a chance of getting lucky and taking out Storm, but that's not enough to consider giving them a majority against Storm

@Storm Calling  said: Not really, she could literally get air borne or conjure a pressure dome and everyone becomes irrelevant. An instant pea soup fog and everyone is blinded and sitting ducks for Storm to take out.

So you go from acknowledging that they do have a chance of beating Storm but Storm is powerful and versatile enough to take the majority of wins, which is what I said in various follow up posts. So what exactly are you disagreeing with? Are you disagreeing with the fact that I think she can still be hurt or taken out by conventional means?  As I said before, she is good, but not perfect and I don't place her on a god or omniscient tier. She is a very powerful mutant but her body is still human - a gun shot wound, an explosion of shrapnel, a punch delivered by an opponent with super strength can take her out, underestimating her opponent, a slight hesitation in her reaction times and her own physical limits to how much power she can use before exhaustion are ways that she can be defeated. I don't think any of these things make her weak. And I am not even going to get into how solo character stories or series have a habit of amping up the characters capabilities in ways that don't fit in with how that character generally fits into the greater comic's universe...
I'm disagreeing on how easily you are saying she can be defeated in combat and how much your ignoring all of the advantages Storm has here. You never said who would get the majority, but you kept arguing the fact of how easily the Sinister Six could pull a victory over Storm with numbers and I asserted how that was not going to happen, due to powers established in her vast set. Her leadership, experience, and skill allows for her to work at a level of this caliber, and she has worked on this level on many occasions. She can disable a gunman before he can fire, she can blow back a being with super strength before he can attack her. Again, read a few  of her minis or X-treme X-men. Plenty of those showcase her working at this level and taking down armies such as X-men and highly trained Wakandan soldiers, and this team doesn't even hold a candle to them in terms of skill, carefully coordinated leadership, and teamwork.

If you read all of the post you quoted of mine, you will see that my point was that Storm had all of the advantages with a chance of the Sinister Six getting lucky and surprising her due to Octavius. I never strayed away from anything that I had stated previously in this thread. You kept arguing the advantages she had and wanted to point the blame to me for her powers being the way that they are when that logic makes no sense, considering I wasn't the one who made the character or wrote her these powers. I can't overestimate her powers if she has done exactly what I have stated in the past. And AAMOF all of the things I stated were from stories where she was apart of a team, so your point about it being her solo's amping up the character's capabilities doesn't even hold water here. And even then, her minis haven't shown anything she hadn't already had the potential to do.

You talk as if she couldn't create a fog and use her energy sight and awareness of the environment. Two of those are passive powers and require no energy output. A fog is nothing but light weight water and she has created it plenty of times over cities without strain while using her powers for several other things. The woman can disperse hemisphere sized tempest and create pressure fields powerful enough to contain a nuke, and a little fog and some lightning is suppose to be a problem for her?

Clearly you have an opinion of how her abilities work, and they are not accurate enough to really argue that my take on her powers are wrong, since there is evidence to suggest otherwise. I have every right to disagree with your analysis and point out how it doesn't work here. I could call out her moments you pointed out of being taken down easily as bad writing, considering there were abilities established in her canon on a consistent basis and was ignored for her to be taken out for the plot. This has happened several times to many different characters.
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Storm Calling: Yeah, you have every right to disagree with my analysis. All I did was point out how they could conceivably win at least once. You pushed back. However, when you pushed back, you effectively changed the idea that Storm could win the majority and went towards Storm winning 10/10 times. That is at least how it seemed to me. I may be wrong.You yourself say this in your last point: "...you will see that my point was that Storm had all of the advantages with a chance of the Sinister Six getting luckily and surprising her due to Octavius..." My issue is that when I described how the Six could win, your reply was to point out how/why this couldn't happen: "Not really, she could literally get air borne or conjure a pressure dome and everyone becomes irrelevant. An instant pea soup fog and everyone is blinded and sitting ducks for Storm to take out." You effectively went from saying the Six had a chance to saying that they didn't. 

Now I don't know what you are arguing against because this whole thing got derailed when you started talking about all of the different ways she could neutralize them, but what I am arguing for is that Storm can win the majority and if the Six uses plans or some prep they could get a victory 1 or 2 out of 10 times due to these plans and the fact that she is outnumbered.

A debate about how her powers work is for another thread - I'm sticking to how this match up could play out.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Storm Calling
@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@Storm Calling: Yeah, you have every right to disagree with my analysis. All I did was point out how they could conceivably win at least once. You pushed back. However, when you pushed back, you effectively changed the idea that Storm could win the majority and went towards Storm winning 10/10 times. That is at least how it seemed to me. I may be wrong.You yourself say this in your last point: "...you will see that my point was that Storm had all of the advantages with a chance of the Sinister Six getting luckily and surprising her due to Octavius..." My issue is that when I described how the Six could win, your reply was to point out how/why this couldn't happen: "Not really, she could literally get air borne or conjure a pressure dome and everyone becomes irrelevant. An instant pea soup fog and everyone is blinded and sitting ducks for Storm to take out." You effectively went from saying the Six had a chance to saying that they didn't. 

Now I don't know what you are arguing against because this whole thing got derailed when you started talking about all of the different ways she could neutralize them, but what I am arguing for is that Storm can win the majority and if the Six uses plans or some prep they could get a victory 1 or 2 out of 10 times due to these plans and the fact that she is outnumbered.

A debate about how her powers work is for another thread - I'm sticking to how this match up could play out.
My original point was that they would have to get lucky and hope for Storm to make a mistake. But I was also pointing out what little odds they would have if Storm literally went air borne and conjured a pressure dome, but I never meant for her to get a 10/10, because she rarely has used this strategy. Storm is one of the greatest tactician of the X-men and have been chosen plenty of times to lead for this. A great tactician along with a very versatile power set like hers and you get things like her Worlds Apart and her role in X-treme X-men.

I am very familier with the Sinister Six and the only one I see as a big threat is Octavius. He is also a great strategist and tactician, but he has had trouble leading the Sinister Six effectively due to their insolence, and that's where I see a problem with them defeating her a good amount of times. Storm hardly ever makes mistakes in combat and with all of these advantages she has over them I can't really see the Sinister Six getting off more than a few wins in this battle against her.

I hope that clears up what I meant for this battle. And I agree the debate about her powers is for another thread.
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Storm Calling: Then I misunderstood you - I thought you were saying something else. Sorry about that! I agree that Storm would take the majority of victories. I'd love to see this battle, because I actually think it would be fantastic to watch.
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#34  Edited By sa5m

The Storm

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Roddy010
@PhoenixoftheTides said:
@Storm Calling: I don't think so. She's good, but not that good nor is she that fast. She can win, but this group can win, as well. It's not like they are going to stand around waiting for her to beat them up. And she has a limit to how many high end feats she can pull off at the same time against separate targets attacking from different directions using different strategies and powersets. IE: while she's concentrating on one opponent, another can backstab her from behind. I think this fight is more interesting than you make it out to be.

Don"t mean to bump an old thread just wanted to point something out here...Storm has been able to one shot multiple targets with lightning alone...And she has also been shown to create various weather phenomena simutanously....
not2baad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#36  Edited By not2baad

Storm would flash freeze them all.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Manchine
@Green Skin said:

Spite.   That's too many for her to face alone.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

No, the Sinister 6 would likely lose here. They have no real defense to her powers, and a flash freeze is a good example of what she can do to all of them simultaneously.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#39  Edited By nefarious

I can see Storm defeating them.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By m0ntyb0y

storm gets gangbanged...which is something I'd like to see

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Green Skin
@venomoushatred1001 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

They don't need to have anyone with a defense against her powers to win here.  Their biggest strength in this fight is that there are soo many of them.  Storm isn't powerful enough to one shot them all at the same time, so odds are good someone will be able to take a shot at her before she can zap them.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kadeem

Storm will win this battle and here is why.

No Caption Provided
  As the ability to perceive the world around her as a spectrum of energy. While she is resistant to electrical attacks, Electro's powers are potent enough to electrocute her if she where it directly.  Electro despite his great power has a profound tactical incompetence. Electro would stand out to Storm's perception because of her energy sense and she could short circuit him with a water based attack.  Storms energy sense would also render Mysterio's holograms and optical illusions to be obsolete.
 Dealing with Sandman, Storm could use her wind powers defensively, over saturate him with water and freeze him.  The other 3 members of the 6 will be much more easy for Ororo to deal with aftr the big guns are out the way.
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Roddy010
@Green Skin said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

They don't need to have anyone with a defense against her powers to win here.  Their biggest strength in this fight is that there are soo many of them.  Storm isn't powerful enough to one shot them all at the same time, so odds are good someone will be able to take a shot at her before she can zap them.
Ummm yes she can one shot them all at once...
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Roddy010 said:

@Green Skin said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Ummm yes she can one shot them all at once...

Correct. Her attack speed, range and area of effect with her powers are more than up to hitting them all simultaneously and instantly. A simple wide area flash freeze, which has easily held a 70 tonner (classic Colossus) will hold at least 4 of the 6 flat out, or freezing rain and powerful winds will effect everyone present. Storm takes the majority here. 
gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By gravitypress

The team takes this. Too many.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

The team loses. Outmatched in power.
Darkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#48  Edited By Darkerman

Storm wins with ease.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Roddy010
@gravitypress said:

The team takes this. Too many.

Quality over quantity...Storm's powers tromps their numbers....
JrSr123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sandman solos.