Storm vs Silver Surfer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Winduizcool

This takes place in the sky. Silver Surfer is about to make a black hole when Storm sees him. Storm has to fight SS so he won't make a black hole. The fight is to the death. The battle begins. Who wins?

No Caption Provided
vs

No Caption Provided

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Dreadmaster

I will take Surfer

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Scourge
Surfer stomps.
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Akwa

Surfer. SLAUGHTERHOUSE

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
The Surfer smiles sarcastically in front of the self proclaimed " goddess '',  and proceeds into turning her  to a living statue, so that she can suffer for all eternity for the blasphemes of her possessed fanatics.
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IcePrince_X

Silver Surfer.

Storm may be strong but not all that against someone who is cosmic in nature.

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Magicalmoment

spite, silver surfer wins easily, storms attacks wil not be sufficient to defeat silver surfer while surfer can do so easily

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By VIZION2011

Sence the is such an outlandish spite thread im gonna say that.........Some how storms absorbs his cosmic enegery and her powers grow beyond compare, giving her cosmic lighting the burns Surfer to a crsip, there Storm wins : )

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Stormultt

Storm may be able to hurt him like shown twice in the past but surfer stomps this, no if, ands or buts about it.

i would say this is spite but heh..XDD

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Stormultt said:
" Storm may be able to hurt him like shown twice in the past but surfer stomps this, no if, ands or buts about it.i would say this is spite but heh..XDD "
Storm can do nothing to hurt the Surfer. I don't care if she's done it  twice, or a million times in the past. Also, in the past, Squirrel Girl has beaten Thanos, and Spider-man has taken down  Firelord.
Avatar image for weapon_x_badazz
weapon x badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By weapon x badazz

Silver Surfer curbstomps more than once

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Stormultt
@Morpheus_ said:
"@Stormultt said:
" Storm may be able to hurt him like shown twice in the past but surfer stomps this, no if, ands or buts about it.i would say this is spite but heh..XDD "
Storm can do nothing to hurt the Surfer. I don't care if she's done it  twice, or a million times in the past. Also, in the past, Squirrel Girl has beaten Thanos, and Spider-man has taken down  Firelord."

First of all she can hurt silver surfer wether you want to believe it or not, so if she has that means she can do something to hurt the surfer, and your post makes no sense. what do you mean she cant hurt him even though you dont care shes dont it twice? that would be you just ignoring the situation which is either bias or idiotic.
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dreadmaster
@Stormultt said:
"@Morpheus_ said:
"@Stormultt said:
Storm can do nothing to hurt the Surfer. I don't care if she's done it  twice, or a million times in the past. Also, in the past, Squirrel Girl has beaten Thanos, and Spider-man has taken down  Firelord."

First of all she can hurt silver surfer wether you want to believe it or not, so if she has that means she can do something to hurt the surfer, and your post makes no sense. what do you mean she cant hurt him even though you dont care shes dont it twice? that would be you just ignoring the situation which is either bias or idiotic. "

Yeah but Surfer got a upgrade in Annhilation and was a beast. He took down two Galactus level being by accessing the old energys of the crunch without dying from impact of just making it wash over to those Preomeial Gods.
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By VIZION2011

We all no storm will loose there is no reason to argue or debate. But sence this is a spite thread I im saying Storm wins for the hell of it lmao.

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Stormultt
@dreadmaster:
And?!?!? surfer got hurt by storm after that which was after her and BP got married. but whatever he wins this, i was just addressing that comment he had made....goodday hun XD
Omnithian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Omnithian

SS

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dreadmaster
@Stormultt said:
"@dreadmaster: And?!?!? surfer got hurt by storm after that which was after her and BP got married. but whatever he wins this, i was just addressing that comment he had made....goodday hun XD "

"cough PIS cough"
Agent24567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Agent24567

Storm she can just make fog and sneak attack and shock him with lightning and trap him in earth she can make a earth quake so 

STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
Silver Surfer wins of course...
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sleuth

Storm should never be hurting the Surfer.

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Stormultt

@dreadmaster said:

"@Stormultt said:
"@dreadmaster: And?!?!? surfer got hurt by storm after that which was after her and BP got married. but whatever he wins this, i was just addressing that comment he had made....goodday hun XD "

"cough PIS cough" "

XDD

Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Omg chris

why does it seem that there are threads where storm curbstomps or when storm has horrible match-ups like this one anyways surfer wins

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By Matezoide2
@Stormultt:

Silver Surfer enters in the hearth of stars and survives without a scratch
She Hulk once punched the Silver Surfer in the face,what happened?Silver Surfer didnt even flinched while She-Hulk hurted the hand,Surfer didnt even undestood She-Hulk tried to harm him,lol

Storm hurting SS?PIS,this always happens,Firelord has lost to Spider-Man,but we all know that was bullshit

SS wins:
Fatality
Brutality
Ownality
Pawnality
Destructality
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By geraldthesloth

This is stupid.

The only reason storm hurt the surfer because of crappy writing on his half.

Surfer punches her and she dies.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AtPhantom

When has Storm harmed the surfer? Are we talking about the recent instance in FF when Storm ignited a ball of hydrogen around the surfer, and he flew out explaining that that didn't actually hurt a bit?

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Stormultt
@Matezoide:
Doesnt matter she hurt him, call it bad writin all you want Hell theres plenty of things i call bad writing but it happened oh well...
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Stormultt
@Matezoide said:
"@Stormultt: Silver Surfer enters in the hearth of stars and survives without a scratchShe Hulk once punched the Silver Surfer in the face,what happened?Silver Surfer didnt even flinched while She-Hulk hurted the hand,Surfer didnt even undestood She-Hulk tried to harm him,lolStorm hurting SS?PIS,this always happens,Firelord has lost to Spider-Man,but we all know that was bullshitSS wins:FatalityBrutalityOwnalityPawnalityDestructality"

oh hush....
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#28  Edited By Dark King

storm hurting SS are all major pis moments their is absolutely no way that storm has the power to hurt a cosmic lvl being whose internal body is made up of cosmic energy and can absorb her attacks, nor should her lightning attack have caused him any discomfort to a being who has survived Blackholes, interstellar travels at phenomenal speeds and has flown to the core of the sun and has taken energy attacks from galactus and other cosmic beings/abstract.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@Stormultt said:

First of all she can hurt silver surfer wether you want to believe it or not, so if she has that means she can do something to hurt the surfer, and your post makes no sense. what do you mean she cant hurt him even though you dont care shes dont it twice? that would be you just ignoring the situation which is either bias or idiotic. "
The ignorant, imbecile dared call me an idiot.The Surfer survives the vacuum of space, inside black holes, and in the sun. It is  your ignorance & bias that is showing. Also, I don't see you extremely disturbed when Storm is put up against Wolverine, or Spider-man, with absolutely no other side factors, so that these characters could stand a chance of winning. But, yes, those are not spite threads.They are glory threads, for Storm. And no, no matter how much you would want it, she cannot hurt the Surfer. Writers may do what they want (PIS, CIS) to show characters stronger than they are. In here, this doesn't apply.

Survives in the center of the Earth

inside the sun
inside the sun

Is cut to pieces...
Is cut to pieces...

..and yet, in the next page he has already reformed himself

So, yes, a bolt of lightning, or a hurricane is going to be really helpful...Finally, I say this, and I will only  say it once: Do not pursue this, before you get any more embarrassed. And do not insult me again, "hun".

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AtPhantom
@AtPhantom said:
" When has Storm harmed the surfer? Are we talking about the recent instance in FF when Storm ignited a ball of hydrogen around the surfer, and he flew out explaining that that didn't actually hurt a bit? "

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Stormultt
@Morpheus_ said:
"@Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@Stormultt said:

The ignorant, imbecile dared call me an idiot.The Surfer survives the vacuum of space, inside black holes, and in the sun. It is  your ignorance & bias that is showing. Also, I don't see you extremely disturbed when Storm is put up against Wolverine, or Spider-man, with absolutely no other side factors, so that these characters could stand a chance of winning. But, yes, those are not spite threads.They are glory threads, for Storm. And no, no matter how much you would want it, she cannot hurt the Surfer. Writers may do what they want (PIS, CIS) to show characters stronger than they are. In here, this doesn't apply.

inside the sun
inside the sun

Is cut to pieces...
Is cut to pieces...

So, yes, a bolt of lightning, or a hurricane is going to be really helpful...Finally, I say this, and I will only  say it once: Do not pursue this, before you get any more embarrassed. And do not insult me again, "hun"."
First of all these scans prove nothing because shes hurt him oh well GET OVET IT!!!, and i never called you an idiot hun i said your remark was EITHER BIAS OR IDIOTIC choose one XD, and im done with this because im sure some other storm fan posted the images before and you can take it as PIS or watever tha hell you want it happened so whatever...and please have a great day k ^^
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Omg chris
@Stormultt:  wow remind me never in my life to get you angry or have a debate with you against storm lol
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Wisppeons

Storm gets stomped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AtPhantom
@AtPhantom said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" When has Storm harmed the surfer? Are we talking about the recent instance in FF when Storm ignited a ball of hydrogen around the surfer, and he flew out explaining that that didn't actually hurt a bit? "
"

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By geraldthesloth
@AtPhantom said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @AtPhantom said:
"
"
something like that..or I think it was the infamous Black Panther armbar issue.
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BatDance
@Morpheus_ said:
"

Is cut to pieces...
Is cut to pieces...

So, yes, a bolt of lightning, or a hurricane is going to be really helpful...Finally, I say this, and I will only  say it once: Do not pursue this, before you get any more embarrassed. And do not insult me again, "hun". "
Beating the Blackbody Unilord was a huge feat

that dude would have given Galactus a beating

btw it takes an insane level of power to break Surfer's skin,
 Storm even tough she has powerful weather abilities its nothing compared to the blows Surfer has taken, she won't even put a dent in Surfer
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AtPhantom
@geraldthesloth said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" When has Storm harmed the surfer? Are we talking about the recent instance in FF when Storm ignited a ball of hydrogen around the surfer, and he flew out explaining that that didn't actually hurt a bit? " "
something like that..or I think it was the infamous Black Panther armbar issue. "
That was the same issue..
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By geraldthesloth
@AtPhantom said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" When has Storm harmed the surfer? Are we talking about the recent instance in FF when Storm ignited a ball of hydrogen around the surfer, and he flew out explaining that that didn't actually hurt a bit? " "
something like that..or I think it was the infamous Black Panther armbar issue. "
That was the same issue.. "
Well we have a winner!
Dex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Dex

SS cant get hurt by storm so he takes her home for his woman prize

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Stormultt:  Unless Storm has suddenly aquired the ability to increase temperatures far beyond sun levels (in both scans above, the Surfer enters willingly), or is strong enough to rival Uni-Lord in sheer force, I can't see how. Also, since it is known that I have sided against the Surfer, and with Storm in other debates, that would exclude the option of bias, leaving us only with a case of idiocy - at least that is what you implied, and what I perceived by your remark. To conclude with, I'm happy you decided to quit your futile effort - it is tiring to post scans pointlessly in one sided battles. And yes, now that I've made my point, I'm going to have a great day, hun. I sent you my love.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By mira

SS wins.

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Stormultt
@Morpheus_ said:
"@Stormultt:  Unless Storm has suddenly aquired the ability to increase temperatures far beyond sun levels (in both scans above, the Surfer enters willingly), or is strong enough to rival Uni-Lord in sheer force, I can't see how. Also, since it is known that I have sided against the Surfer, and with Storm in other debates, that would exclude the option of bias, leaving us only with a case of idiocy - at least that is what you implied, and what I perceived by your remark. To conclude with, I'm happy you decided to quit your futile effort - it is tiring to post scans pointlessly in one sided battles. And yes, now that I've made my point, I'm going to have a great day, hun. I sent you my love."

First of all there is no effort in argueing with you because theres nothing to argue because everything i have said is in the comic panels themselves sweetheart ^^, and like i said she already hurt him if you want scans or the number of the issue just ask and i will be hsppy to give them to you. but otherwise this was not an arguement nor not even a debate because i knew what i was talking about. she'd already hurt him twice in the past, yes he gringed and frowned when she struck him so id say he was doing some pretty damn hurting if you ask me. so yes and sure ill take your love hun XD
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@Stormultt:  Unless Storm has suddenly aquired the ability to increase temperatures far beyond sun levels (in both scans above, the Surfer enters willingly), or is strong enough to rival Uni-Lord in sheer force, I can't see how. Also, since it is known that I have sided against the Surfer, and with Storm in other debates, that would exclude the option of bias, leaving us only with a case of idiocy - at least that is what you implied, and what I perceived by your remark. To conclude with, I'm happy you decided to quit your futile effort - it is tiring to post scans pointlessly in one sided battles. And yes, now that I've made my point, I'm going to have a great day, hun. I sent you my love."
First of all there is no effort in argueing with you because theres nothing to argue because everything i have said is in the comic panels themselves sweetheart ^^, and like i said she already hurt him if you want scans or the number of the issue just ask and i will be hsppy to give them to you. but otherwise this was not an arguement nor not even a debate because i knew what i was talking about. she'd already hurt him twice in the past, yes he gringed and frowned when she struck him so id say he was doing some pretty damn hurting if you ask me. so yes and sure ill take your love hun XD "
Sweet dreams are made of these, hun...Who am I to disagree?
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By VIZION2011
@King Saturn:
No king : ( u was sopsoed to say strom wins ! sence we all know SS will win and its a spite thread ur no funn !  : ( lmao
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
First of all there is no effort in argueing with you because theres nothing to argue because everything i have said is in the comic panels themselves sweetheart ^^, and like i said she already hurt him if you want scans or the number of the issue just ask and i will be hsppy to give them to you. but otherwise this was not an arguement nor not even a debate because i knew what i was talking about. she'd already hurt him twice in the past, yes he gringed and frowned when she struck him so id say he was doing some pretty damn hurting if you ask me. so yes and sure ill take your love hun XD "
Sweet dreams are made of these, hun...Who am I to disagree? "
Back to the 80's with you.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Sweet dreams are made of these, hun...Who am I to disagree? "
Back to the 80's with you. "
To be fair, I never lived the 80s'...But that song is one of my favourites. Even though it's not for all times, and I don't listen to it often.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Morpheus_: Just teasing you :p
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@geraldthesloth: Where on earth do you find all these great Slowpoke avatars? Spider Jerusalem, Flash, now Deathstroke...What's next? Wolverine?
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By AtPhantom
@Morpheus_ said:
" @geraldthesloth: Where on earth do you find all these great Slowpoke avatars? Spider Jerusalem, Flash, now Deathstroke...What's next? Wolverine? "
I think he already had a wolverine... and a million others : )
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@AtPhantom said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @geraldthesloth: Where on earth do you find all these great Slowpoke avatars? Spider Jerusalem, Flash, now Deathstroke...What's next? Wolverine? "
I think he already had a wolverine... and a million others : ) "
Wolverine? I must see that one...

P.S. Completely off topic, but do you really think Juggernaut can take Superman?