win by KO

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MzombieX

As deadly as Storm has the potential to be, I'd have to go with the reality warper on this one. 

No Caption Provided
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Saren

Dunno what Wanda's current status is. If she still retains her power, though....

No Caption Provided
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Mercy_

Baney FTW

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

It depends on Scarlet Witch's power level. If this is hex bolts Wanda, I can see it going either way, with an edge for Storm. If it's reality warping magic wielding Wanda, then I think she would win.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BMEZY

@THUNDERBOLT30: eh.. I think I'm leaning for Storm regardless of Wanda's power level...What are Wanda's reaction timing like? Storm is DEADLY on the draw...I see her knocking Wanda out cold with a low voltages bolt, before the witch can pull off anything substantial...

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@BMEZY said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: eh.. I think I'm leaning for Storm regardless of Wanda's power level...What are Wanda's reaction timing like? Storm is DEADLY on the draw...I see her knocking Wanda out cold with a low voltages bolt, before the witch can pull off anything substantial...

I think it's very possible for Ororo to nail her first. Storm does have a very fast draw speed, but I believe I have seen a scan of Wanda unleashing a hex pretty fast as well in one or two instances. With reality warping Wanda, a thought is all she needs to wipe Storm out of existence. She could still possibly be hit with a lightning bolt or wind blast with a thought as well, but if the fight isn't ended in a one-shot the uber-powerful version of Wanda would stomp IMO.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By X_insignia1

@CitizenBane said:

asb
asb

Dunno what Wanda's current status is. If she still retains her power, though....

apparently, that wasn't her own power, she was amped by the life force, so storm COULD take her, which she no longer possess

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Killemall

@X_insignia1 said:

apparently, that wasn't her own power, she was amped by the life force, so storm COULD take her, which she no longer possess

Well i remember how it was explained in Children Crusade but the fun part was, even with Doom controlling half of her power she could still go to the past and you know warp reality and stuffs like that. Besides the only reason Wiccan gets his powers is because he was her son so i think Wanda still has reality altering powers although without a new issue to showcase what wanda can do eitherway its speculation.