• 60 results
#1 Posted by Silverblade (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm would win i think rogue just isn't as powerful. even if rogue stole storms powersshe probably couldn't control them as seen in xmen evolution

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18871 posts) - - Show Bio

If she's able to take her powers, that means she's touching her. If she's touching her, she's already won.

#3 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

here a question if rouge touches here can storm still hit herself with god amounts of lighting? would rounge surive that( i doubt we can answer that?) but oh well

strom frys her stupid in rain weather while blowing her thhough soild ice, not to even mention that strom acn generate wind, and wind at 100 plus mph is deadly...ie red torndo vs soldem guday(in dc, however you spell it, im being lazy)

#4 Posted by Mind (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue is hotter.

#5 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Mind says:

"Rogue is hotter."

Pshaw! Storm is a goddess.

#6 Posted by Sabretooth (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue could steal Storms power. Rogue has become one of the top badass's in the Marvel U

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18871 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm's been hit by slower things than a flying Rogue, and with Sunfire's powers she can dissipate solids and liquids (like rain and ice) and turn gases into plasma (that she can control), can absorb energy (like lightning) and has a (weak) shield. If she didn't have the absorbing energy thing I'd say a lightning bolt could take her. Like I said though, Storm's been tagged before and I think Rogue could do it again. With a hand on Storm she could take her powers, set her on fire or just punch her (momentum from flight would make the punch stronger). I'm going with Rogue.

#8 Posted by Mind (256 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry, but Jim Lee's Rogue was just the non plus ultra.

#9 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss Rogue with Ms. Marvel's powers. That all I have to say.

(This ends my useless contribution to this thread.)

#10 Posted by Buckshot (18871 posts) - - Show Bio

Me too.

#11 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the new more powerful Rogue. She's got her own team now, and its got some heavy hitters on it. Iceman, Lady Mastermind, Mystique. Those are some nice teamates to have in a pinch.
Post Edited:2007-04-13 15:39:27

#12 Posted by Nameless one (516 posts) - - Show Bio

Sync says:

"here a question if rouge touches here can storm still hit herself with god amounts of lighting? would rounge surive that( i doubt we can answer that?) but oh well strom frys her stupid in rain weather while blowing her thhough soild ice, not to even mention that strom acn generate wind, and wind at 100 plus mph is deadly...ie red torndo vs soldem guday(in dc, however you spell it, im being lazy)"

Sync your ideas are very interesting to me and I wish to subscribe to your news letter.

lol

But seriously good question, couldn't storm just hit her with lightning when she touches her?

I Think so actually can't take the power if you can't hang on right?

#13 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue attacks at the fastest speed she can muster and throws a distractioary wall at Storm to avoid being flash fried by a lightning bolt. Rogue punches Storm with so much force her head explodes.

#14 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Mind says:

"Rogue is hotter."

To who?

#15 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Prurience Man says:

"I miss Rogue with Ms. Marvel's powers. That all I have to say.*(This ends my useless contribution to this thread.)*"

She would be more interesting if she had only her powers of temporarily copying anothers abilities. Ms. Rogue Marvel made her too much for no reason. I think she would have an even greater chemistry with Gambit if she had to rely on stealth and subterfuge over being a flying tank that also steals powers.
Post Edited:2007-04-14 02:10:15

#16 Posted by Silverblade (19 posts) - - Show Bio

storm has an electrical aura surrounding her tho, so even if rogue touched her she'd still be fried!!

#17 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

they both are flyers so they could...no $10 says storm kicks her ass.

#18 Posted by Buckshot (18871 posts) - - Show Bio

Silverblade says:

"storm has an electrical aura surrounding her tho, so even if rogue touched her she'd still be fried!!"

Don't think that's a factor. Colossus was once thrown into her during battle and he didn't get electrocuted so it can't be that big of an issue. Also, Rogue can absorb energy (b/c of Sunfire's powers) so even if it was there to hurt her, it wouldn't.

What's Storm going to do when Rogue gets her hands on her?

#19 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Storm unless Rogue can get her hands on Storm.

#20 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue has new powers and really doesnt need to get her hands on Storm to do damage, she could fry her just as easily.

#21 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

here a interesting thought storm can get grabed and dies by rouges draining. but rouge retains all powers and memories so in a way storm lives on as rouge.

#22 Posted by Silverblade (19 posts) - - Show Bio

aaahhh NO! its a battle to the death forum u no?? lol no1 cares bout storm or rogue being gone forever. just say who u think would win and why! :D ;)

#23 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

both have an extraordinary power

ROGUE bill with force

STORM has the force of the nature

good but I believe that the victory is of ROGUE then you that it will resist the attacks of STORM and then it weakened it with a touch of its hand

rogue WINS

#24 Posted by Demigod (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue cannot absorb too much powers like sauron does. If rogue absorbs strom's powers, rogue will also have claustrophobia. Storm's powers are hard to control and rogue is not trained for it and she will eventually harm herself by loosing control and will weaken and later faint. While Storm gains back her strength then she will emerge victorious.

On hand to hand battle with both losing all of their powers, Storm will win for sure.
Post Edited:2007-06-03 03:30:47

#25 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

clissophobia? sounds dirty.

Anyway i would bet on Rogue. She is much more unpredictable and willing to do what it takes.

#26 Posted by Demise (37 posts) - - Show Bio

me i say that storm would win

#27 Posted by Demise (37 posts) - - Show Bio

me i say that storm would win

#28 Posted by Demigod (17 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"clissophobia? sounds dirty.Anyway i would bet on Rogue. She is much more unpredictable and willing to do what it takes."

Keen eyes,... thanks

#29 Posted by RAY (324 posts) - - Show Bio

I SAY STORM, SHE CAN EASILY TAKE ROUGR OUT SO.................

#30 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

rogue would probably win because most of storms most powerful attacks would take too much time to hit her accurately besides the lightning, but she cant use lightning forever and sooner or later rogue would get the jump on her steal her powers and get her. easy peezy it woulf just be a matter of timing

#31 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

GL Bertron says:

"Rogue attacks at the fastest speed she can muster and throws a distractioary wall at Storm to avoid being flash fried by a lightning bolt. Rogue punches Storm with so much force her head explodes."

I like Storm, but I find that idea really possible.

#32 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

imagining that is just so cool

#33 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

It's cool but it hurts... Storm is so damn attractive. Can't they just hug and sun bathe together? lol. jk

#34 Posted by Thunderman (225 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm will win because he is better than Rogue

#35 Posted by Inferno Kid (311 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Storm because she is more powerful then Rogue.

#36 Posted by Sun Rider (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm. Easy.

#37 Posted by sugarfree (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Any Rogue version you will bring up will get signed, sealed and delivered by a mere snap of Storm's fingers.  Storm's in a whole different league.  I don't even want to make a case because, there's none to begin with.

#38 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm.

#39 Edited by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
sugarfree said:
"Any Rogue version you will bring up will get signed, sealed and delivered by a mere snap of Storm's fingers.  Storm's in a whole different league.  I don't even want to make a case because, there's none to begin with.
"
Why does somebody always have to go overboard....Rouge with Ms.Marvel's powers that she usedt have would rip Storm in half.And it's not a curbstomp against the current Rouge either.
#40 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Prodigal Son said:
"

I miss Rogue with Ms. Marvel's powers. That all I have to say.

(This ends my useless contribution to this thread.)

"

Agree.Going from Ms.Marvel to Sunfire wasn't a very good move.
#41 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Why does somebody always have to go overboard....Rouge with Ms.Marvel's powers that she usedt have would rip Storm in half.And it's not a curbstomp against the current Rouge either."
The current Rogue only has her power drain ability.
#42 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm would destroy Rogue with her current (original) power set. I also miss her Ms. Marvel days.

#43 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Storm would destroy Rogue with her current (original) power set. I also miss her Ms. Marvel days."

Agreed. Storm would defeat current Rogue but not Rogue with her Ms. Marvel powers.
#44 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm takes a heavy majority over any Rouge she an omega mutant (one of the most powerful mutants on earth) and she as good a batttle field leader as cyclops. Rouge  aint durabile enough to survive a mid range lightning blast from Storm and a tornado or some hale will finish her quick. Some of Storms feats could easily put her in top tier level.

#45 Posted by Roddy010 (4931 posts) - - Show Bio

After reading these arguments its clear that u people know nothing about Storm or her powers....Storm faught Rogue once when he had her Ms. Marvel powers ad it ended in Rogue's defeat....Rogue managed to get her hands on Storm but the power over NATURE was too much for her to hndle and Storm created a tornado and sent her on her marry little way....

#46 Posted by stormlover1994 (906 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm

#47 Posted by TheConqueror (30 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm wins here.

Rogue is strong but Storm's powers are stronger.

#49 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm, for the win.

#50 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" Storm, for the win. "
Yey!",)