STORM VS. PSYLOCKE

Jaadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Jaadu
OKAY i thought about if forever and I CANT DECIDE, who would win this fight...... and tell y u think that!

STORM

OR

PSYLOCKE

Agent_DEATH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Agent_DEATH

psylocke cus i love her and shes dangerous plus she deadly and yeah...shes coolll lol im retarted

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By IcePrince_X

Psylocke for me though I know that Storm can put up a very dangerous fight, with Psylocke's new telekinetic abilities she can literally tear Storm apart.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hedatary
IcePrince_X said:
"Psylocke for me though I know that Storm can put up a very dangerous fight, with Psylocke's new telekinetic abilities she can literally tear Storm apart."
Agreed
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Storm, cause she could pull the air from Psylocke's lungs and she's hotter and she's married to the Panther

Jaadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#6  Edited By Jaadu

I'm still 50/50 on this!
any other opinions on who would win?

The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By The 502 Kid

I say storm in a close battle she would just zap  Psylocke with lighting bolts, but i still like both of them!!=)

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pixelized

Betsy...terrible pic though

Midnight Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Midnight Devil

Psylocke for the win

Baby Vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Baby Vegeta

I would have 2 go with Psylocke

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Psylocke would win but Storm cant be chopped liver in this fight...
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#12  Edited By Zoom

Storm, easy.

One bolt of lightning, that's all it takes.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pixelized

<---------is wondering where white mage is

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Storm.CURBSTOMP.If Storm survived against Jean and Emma how does Psylocke have a chance?

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pixelized

LIES

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#16  Edited By The_Martian

I want to say Psylocke but I'm thinking Storm takes it.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
pixelized said:
"LIES"
Truth.She damaged Emma's diamond form with a bundle of straw and then threatened her with a steel rod.Emma look like she peed herself.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By pixelized
Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"LIES"
Truth.She damaged Emma's diamond form with a bundle of straw and then threatened her with a steel rod.Emma look like she peed herself."
I hate to say it and will never admit it in the presence of Babs  but Psylocke > Emma [in terms of combat]
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"LIES"
Truth.She damaged Emma's diamond form with a bundle of straw and then threatened her with a steel rod.Emma look like she peed herself."
I hate to say it and will never admit it in the presence of Babs  but Psylocke > Emma [in terms of combat]"
That's true but Emma>Psylocke in terms of power.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
Vance Astro said:
"Storm.CURBSTOMP.If Storm survived against Jean and Emma how does Psylocke have a chance?"
Good Point
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By pixelized
Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"LIES"
I hate to say it and will never admit it in the presence of Babs  but Psylocke > Emma [in terms of combat]"
That's true but Emma>Psylocke in terms of power."
We all saw the scan of Xavier having trouble breeching Storms mind due to all the static....Psylocke has her TK. Rachel couldn't match it
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"LIES"
We all saw the scan of Xavier having trouble breeching Storms mind due to all the static....Psylocke has her TK. Rachel couldn't match it"
Jean could...and I don't think she ever beat Storm either..in fact not even as the Phoenix.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By pixelized
Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"LIES"
We all saw the scan of Xavier having trouble breeching Storms mind due to all the static....Psylocke has her TK. Rachel couldn't match it"
Jean could...and I don't think she ever beat Storm either..in fact not even as the Phoenix."
If jean never beat storm it's because she held back, not due to lack of power
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"LIES"
Jean could...and I don't think she ever beat Storm either..in fact not even as the Phoenix."
If jean never beat storm it's because she held back, not due to lack of power"
The Dark Phoenix doesn't hold back.that's like saying Spider-Man held back in the symbiote.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By pixelized
Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"LIES"
The Dark Phoenix doesn't hold back.that's like saying Spider-Man held back in the symbiote."
?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"LIES"
The Dark Phoenix doesn't hold back.that's like saying Spider-Man held back in the symbiote."
?"
When the Phoenix was evil as in the Dark Phoenix..she didn't hold back on anyone except Cyclops and that's only because he reasoned with her.I related her to Spider-Man because when he's wearing the symbiote he loses control of his emotions and sometimes his thoughts...he doesn't realize he isn't holding back until he seriously hurts someone or they plead with him.
spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By spekqj
Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"LIES"
?"
When the Phoenix was evil as in the Dark Phoenix..she didn't hold back on anyone except Cyclops and that's only because he reasoned with her.I related her to Spider-Man because when he's wearing the symbiote he loses control of his emotions and sometimes his thoughts...he doesn't realize he isn't holding back until he seriously hurts someone or they plead with him."

Dark Phoenix easily handled storm in dark phoenix sage. Storm didn't even match dark phoenix. 
And jean can't kill not only her husband but her friends. Anyway, I will go with storm. She is so powerful mutant.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
spekqj said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"LIES"
?"
When the Phoenix was evil as in the Dark Phoenix..she didn't hold back on anyone except Cyclops and that's only because he reasoned with her.I related her to Spider-Man because when he's wearing the symbiote he loses control of his emotions and sometimes his thoughts...he doesn't realize he isn't holding back until he seriously hurts someone or they plead with him."

Dark Phoenix easily handled storm in dark phoenix sage. Storm didn't even match dark phoenix. 
And jean can't kill not only her husband but her friends. Anyway, I will go with storm. She is so powerful mutant."
No she didn't,The Phoenix at one point had alot of trouble with Storm.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#29  Edited By Erik

I just got done reading the Dark Phoenix saga again and the Phoenix's powers went up and down the entire time like a roller coaster. In the fight right before they were taken up to the moon by the Shi'ar, the Phoenix toasted everyone and it was Cyclops and Xavier that put a pin in that grenade before getting whisked away to the moon. The Phoenix wasn't holding back I don't think, she was more like a cat playing with a mouse. But I do remember that Storm did handle herself nicely in a fight with the Phoenix on another occasion.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By pixelized

....Anyone who has the power to harm you under your epidermis, has the capacity to instantly KO. It'd be out of character for Psylocke as she likes to fight, but the girl could crush storms little ol heart in seconds. 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#31  Edited By Erik
pixelized said:
"....Anyone who has the power to harm you under your epidermis, has the capacity to instantly KO. It'd be out of character for Psylocke as she likes to fight, but the girl could crush storms little ol heart in seconds. "
That is true. Storm could also launch a piece of straw at Psylocke and put it through her head in seconds as well. But that is not how these two play.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By pixelized
erik said:
"pixelized said:
"....Anyone who has the power to harm you under your epidermis, has the capacity to instantly KO. It'd be out of character for Psylocke as she likes to fight, but the girl could crush storms little ol heart in seconds. "
That is true. Storm could also launch a piece of straw at Psylocke and put it through her head in seconds as well. But that is not how these two play."
forcefield
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Nelomaxwell

If you can't breath you can't fight Storm wins

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By pixelized
Nelomaxwell said:
"If you can't breath you can't fight Storm wins"
same if your heart is crushed.
you don't die instantly with no oxygen
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By WARLOCK2792
Looks around.

Storm.

Walks away. 
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SeSAW

Storm winz! too many ranged attacks, too agressive and just too damn powerful 

Arcana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Arcana

Am I the only one who thinks that the whole "this piece of straw could tear through your diamond form" thing was bull?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By WARLOCK2792
Arcana said:
"Am I the only one who thinks that the whole "this piece of straw could tear through your diamond form" thing was bull?"

Yes.  lol

Seriously though, harmless objects, when thrown at hurrican force, are incredibly powerful.  And Storm didn't threaten her with straw.  She said straw can punch through brick when thrown by her winds (and it did).  Then, she pulled out this big ass metal spear, and said she'd throw it just as easily as she threw the straw, only instant results. 
Arcana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Arcana

Well, I agree the big ass metal spear (XD), but I'm skeptical about the straw. I mean, no matter how fast you throw it, the straw is the same. It's just as fragile and breakable, it's just moving at faster speeds. If you throw it against a rock, the rock will still be much harder than the straw, so why should it break or even be pierced by the straw?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By WARLOCK2792
Arcana said:
"Well, I agree the big ass metal spear (XD), but I'm skeptical about the straw. I mean, no matter how fast you throw it, the straw is the same. It's just as fragile and breakable, it's just moving at faster speeds. If you throw it against a rock, the rock will still be much harder than the straw, so why should it break or even be pierced by the straw?"

Storm through a bundle of hay at hurrican force. 
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#41  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Arcana said:
"Am I the only one who thinks that the whole "this piece of straw could tear through your diamond form" thing was bull?"
lol, yeah I think its silly. You always hear the old wives tales about a hurricane driving a blade of grass or a piece of straw through a human body. Which, I guess, is possible (what do I know) but through Emma Frost's diamond form? Really? Seems a lil far fetched, even for a comicbook.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By WARLOCK2792
Gambler said:
"Arcana said:
lol, yeah I think its silly. You always hear the old wives tales about a hurricane driving a blade of grass or a piece of straw through a human body. Which, I guess, is possible (what do I know) but through Emma Frost's diamond form? Really? Seems a lil far fetched, even for a comicbook."
Big ass metal spear.  Not diamond. 
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By pixelized

Plus.. the hulk slammed Emma, while in diamond form, into concrete and let her stay there.... surely straw isn't that damaging. Also how she's taken bullets while in the same form... and survived Genosha.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By WARLOCK2792
pixelized said:
"Plus.. the hulk slammed Emma, while in diamond form, into concrete and let her stay there.... surely straw isn't that damaging. Also how she's taken bullets while in the same form... and survived Genosha."

BIG...ASS...METAL...SPEAR.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I know what you said Mage. But in the issue, Storm uses hurricane force wind to drive straw into a brick wall. Emma looks terrified as if the same could be done to her (with straw).

She smiles as her diamond form easily withstands a large piece of debris. Yet looks scared sh!tless when Storm drives straw into the wall behind her. As if she believes the same could be done to her.
She smiles as her diamond form easily withstands a large piece of debris. Yet looks scared sh!tless when Storm drives straw into the wall behind her. As if she believes the same could be done to her.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By WARLOCK2792
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Maybe, but she's looking right at the straw.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By WARLOCK2792
Gambler said:
"Maybe, but she's looking right at the straw."

It could always be an artist error.  I mean, if rocks didn't do it, Emma shouldn't be afraid of straw.  It may be very fine, but it's still straw. 
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_Ghostshell

That's what I'm saying. Why would she be scared of straw, yet the artist has clearly illustrated that she was. At least from my point of view.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By WARLOCK2792
Gambler said:
"That's what I'm saying. Why would she be scared of straw, yet the artist has clearly illustrated that she was. At least from my point of view."

Makes sense.  As long as no one here gets the idea that Straw breaks Emma, everything's still fine.