Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By Tesseract
@HOUSEOFSCARLETWITCH said:
" I'm going to have to go for storm the weather witch  on this one but i know the basic's info on photon  but I'm still sideing  with storm 100%. "
What makes u say that?How is storm gonna defeat photon, who can turn invisible, intangible, can move at light speed and have energy blast of all kinds....
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Tesseract
@HOUSEOFSCARLETWITCH: I'm a bit confused..who are u siding with now?Storm or Photon?
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By IcePrince_X

I think HouseofScarletWitch sides with Storm on the basis she likes Storm but acknowledges that Photon wins this one. 

Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Tesseract
" I'm siding with storm ( 100%) but we all must face the fact and the fact is photon will most likely win this . "
Fine not a problem, you listen to your common sense and say that photon wins despite your liking of storm...unlike some people on this site.....
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Tesseract
" Lol thank you as much as i like storm , scarlet witch and others i still must face the facts always. "
That is the way debating is supposed to go....but thanks to the certain fanboy's here their character is invincible, even though evidence was presented that that is not the case.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By PrinceIMC
@Tesseract said:
" @HOUSEOFSCARLETWITCH said:
" Lol thank you as much as i like storm , scarlet witch and others i still must face the facts always. "
That is the way debating is supposed to go....but thanks to the certain fanboy's here their character is invincible, even though evidence was presented that that is not the case. "
Yeah some people seem to think that if they agree that their favorite character loses then it devalues the character. It doesn't, making wild theories and BS situations is what does it. I've got plenty of characters that I really like that I think will lose in the right circumstances.
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Stormcell
@Static Shock said:
"There was an instance of Monica becoming neutrinos and Storm was unable to sense her or hear her. Could help a lot here.

Also, Monica moves so fast that everyone else appeared to be frozen in place. I don't see how Storm can deal with someone that fast.

"

Storm was powerless due to Forge's gun at this point, IIRC. It doesn't count.
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Stormcell

@rbysjti:
I've been busy. Just thought I'd step in here and see what was going on.
@Static Shock said:
"@Stormcell said:

Storm can access her powers with less than a conscious thought. A writer can go either way with these two. They can use this aspect of Storm to have her able to attack a speed-of-light character despite their speed or they may just have Photon take Storm out of the fight before she can access her powers. The "less-than-a-conscious" thought thing is a very flexible speed that can be used to have Storm able to access her powers at whatever speed a writer needs to her to act for the sake of the story.

Exaggerating much? Attacking with less-than-conscious thought just means that she's attacking without thinking about it. It doesn't really have anything to do with speed, in general. It's nothing but attacking on instinct."

I take it as Storm is so attuned to the life force of the planet that it can carry out her desire before her conscious mind can catch up to it. 

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Stormcell
@Silver2467 said:
" @rbysjti: All of Photon's abilities are directly linked to her ability to channel electromagnetic radiation. Storm can't detect all of the EM spectrum.  "

Actually, Storm can. She can see the entire universe: stars, planets, empty space, etc as patterns of energy and forces that she can bend to her will. Uncanny 166.
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Stormcell
@HOUSEOFSCARLETWITCH:
Neither Scarlet Witch or Jean without PF would be any help for Storm in this battle. Storm vs. Photon comes down to whether or not Photon can take Storm down before Storm can access her powers. Both Jean and Wanda require a greater amount of concentrationthan Ororo  to use their powers thus they would be no help at all. Personally, I think this fight can go either way depending on who the writer wants to win. They can argue that Storm can access her powers faster than a light-speed travelling character or they can say that a light speed travelling character can attack Storm before she can access her powers. There is room for the fight to go either way and can vary from writer to writer.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#114  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Photon won already.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#115  Edited By Static Shock
@Stormcell: Then, prove that she can sense neutrinos, and I'll concede. Pretty sure that if she had her powers, I doubt that she wouldn't be able to sense a fundamental particle that doesn't have an electric charge and isn't affected by electromagnetism. 

@Stormcell said:

I take it as Storm is so attuned to the life force of the planet that it can carry out her desire before her conscious mind can catch up to it.

Sounds like attacking on instinct then. It doesn't mean she can tag someone who moves at light speed.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#116  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Static Shock said:
"

@Stormcell said:

Sounds like attacking on instinct then. It doesn't mean she can tag someone who moves at light speed. "

Sure she can! Because lightning moves at light spee- oh. Well, wind moves at- no, not that either. Er... snow moves pretty fas- I give up.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Static Shock
@Lance Uppercut: LOL.
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Stormcell
@Static Shock said:
"@Stormcell: Then, prove that she can sense neutrinos, and I'll concede. Pretty sure that if she had her powers, I doubt that she wouldn't be able to sense a fundamental particle that doesn't have an electric charge and isn't affected by electromagnetism. 

@Stormcell

said:

Sounds like attacking on instinct then. It doesn't mean she can tag someone who moves at light speed. "

That's not how Storm's powers work. You seem to think that Storm can only sense energies that she can control. Ororo can sense energy in her environment, period. She has an empathic oneness with the world. The woman can even detect an evil presence in an area (a power that is rarely touched up on) and detect the life within all living things.

Also, You misunderstand me. My arguement for Storm beating Photon is not based on Storm throwing attacks at her. She doesn't have to "tag" Photon with any attack. My argument is for Storm to take direct control over Photon's energy form. Sure, Photon can contest Storm's control, but Storm should win out because she's more powerful and stronger-willed.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Stormcell

Oh, and Storm was powerless in that scan with Photon that you brought up.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Static Shock said:
" @Lance Uppercut: LOL. "
Someone had to keep this light and bubbly before it goes down the road it's about to
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Silver2467
@Stormcell said:  

Also, You misunderstand me. My arguement for Storm beating Photon is not based on Storm throwing attacks at her. She doesn't have to "tag" Photon with any attack. My argument is for Storm to take direct control over Photon's energy form. Sure, Photon can contest Storm's control, but Storm should win out because she's more powerful and stronger-willed.

Storm has never demonstrated the ability to take control of the electromagnetic spectrum. 
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Stormcell
@Silver2467 said:
" @Stormcell said:  

Storm has never demonstrated the ability to take control of the electromagnetic spectrum.  "

Oh, yes she has. She controlled gamma rays on a global scale. She's taken control over Magneto's energies. She controls electricity. She's even controlled the solar wind which carries within it the full range of the EM spectrum.  She has demonstrated sub-atomic level control over energy as well. She can control energy down to its electrons. Stardust is a Herald of Galactus composed of energy and Storm was able to dissipate him with her control over electrons. Photon is much weaker than Stardust and she doesn't have the feats of raw power to compete with Storm. Ororo Munroe has more than enough raw power to take out Photon IF she can get around the speed. There are arguments for both women when it comes to the speed thing.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By rbysjti
@Stormcell said:

"Oh, and Storm was powerless in that scan with Photon that you brought up. "

That's great to know.",) So if Storm only had her powers, surely Storm will be able to sense Photon. I really storm controlling Photon in energy form, disperse it like what she did to Stardust, or put her back to human form. 

as wikipedia has stated about Phton:  

Limitations

Monica is apparently limited by the amount of time that she can remain in her energy-form. She can apparently only transform herself into one wavelength of energy at a time, but she can transform between one energy-state and another in a fraction of a second. As noted above, the amount of energy she can transmit through her body at a given time is not known. Extensive energy transformation and manipulation can be physically taxing once she re-assumes her physical form. Monica can also be forcibly reverted back to her original from by other forces as shown when she tried to examine an underwater cocoon which held the dormant Jean Grey, who transformed her back as a form of defense.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Static Shock
@Stormcell said:

"That's not how Storm's powers work. You seem to think that Storm can only sense energies that she can control. Ororo can sense energy in her environment, period. She has an empathic oneness with the world. The woman can even detect an evil presence in an area (a power that is rarely touched up on) and detect the life within all living things.

This doesn't mean that she can sense neutrinos. Sensing energy and neutrinos are two different things.  

@Stormcell said:
"Also, You misunderstand me. My arguement for Storm beating Photon is not based on Storm throwing attacks at her. She doesn't have to "tag" Photon with any attack. My argument is for Storm to take direct control over Photon's energy form. Sure, Photon can contest Storm's control, but Storm should win out because she's more powerful and stronger-willed."
Yeah. Being stronger-willed means that Storm would die as Photon blitzes her in neutrino form and at the last second, change to light, and slam through her chest.

@Stormcell

said:

" Oh, and Storm was powerless in that scan with Photon that you brought up. "

You said this already. We've gotten past the powerless part. I want you to prove she can sense Monica Rambeau in neutrino form.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#125  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" Storm doesn't have the speed to take Monica.Whatever she can do to Monica is provided that Monica let's it happen and since she won't Storm is done. "
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@rbysjti said:
" @Stormcell said:

"Oh, and Storm was powerless in that scan with Photon that you brought up. "

That's great to know.",) So if Storm only had her powers, surely Storm will be able to sense Photon. I really storm controlling Photon in energy form, disperse it like what she did to Stardust, or put her back to human form. 

"

You mean sneak up on her when she wasn't prepared, or managed to BS her way in to dispersing a character that has complete control over it's molecular structure with way more experience doing so? 

Oh wait, she's fighting Photon, not Stardust. My bad.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Silver2467
@Stormcell: First of all, the only energy that is dependent on electrons is electricity. Light energy is dependent of photons. Nuclear energy is dependent on a nucleus. Chemical energy is dependent on atomic interactions, and so on. Second of all, there are not arguments that could be made for both on speed. Photon takes speed, hands down. Storm doesn't nearly have enough speed to take this. Third, since when is solar wind part of the electromagnetic spectrum? All solar winds are is a stream of photons and electrons. You mixed it up. Solar radiation is the full range of the EM spectrum not solar winds. Fourth, gamma radiation is only one part of the electromagnetic spectrum. When has Storm ever controlled infrared radiation? Or x-rays? Microwaves? Radio waves? Storm does not have a connection to the EM spectrum. Photon does. In fact, Photon could control Storm's electrical abilities. Photon wins. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Static Shock
@rbysjti said:
" That's great to know.",) So if Storm only had her powers, surely Storm will be able to sense Photon. I really storm controlling Photon in energy form, disperse it like what she did to Stardust, or put her back to human form. 
Prove Storm can sense neutrinos when they don't even have an electric charge. I'll wait. I don't really care if Storm was powerless. Also, I don't know why you keep saying Storm could put her back into human form. Only Jean Grey could do that. Stop comparing Storm to Jean. They have different powers.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Silver2467
@Stormcell: @rbysjti:
@Static Shock
said: 
Prove Storm can sense neutrinos when they don't even have an electric charge. I'll wait. I don't really care if Storm was powerless. Also, I don't know why you keep saying Storm could put her back into human form. Only Jean Grey could do that. Stop comparing Storm to Jean. They have different powers. "
Exactly. Storm may be able to sense ions since the do have  a charge, but neutrinos don't. I don't know how to emphasize enough the fact that Storm has completely different abilities than Jean. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Static Shock
@Stormcell said:

" Oh, yes she has. She controlled gamma rays on a global scale. She's taken control over Magneto's energies. She controls electricity. She's even controlled the solar wind which carries within it the full range of the EM spectrum.  She has demonstrated sub-atomic level control over energy as well. She can control energy down to its electrons. Stardust is a Herald of Galactus composed of energy and Storm was able to dissipate him with her control over electrons. Photon is much weaker than Stardust and she doesn't have the feats of raw power to compete with Storm. Ororo Munroe has more than enough raw power to take out Photon IF she can get around the speed. There are arguments for both women when it comes to the speed thing. "

None of this matters when Photon becomes a being of neutrinos, which isn't even a part of the EM spectrum, doesn't contain electrons, and is a particle of weak nuclear force.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock said: 

is a particle of weak nuclear force. It's not energy.  "

You know, that's one thing a lot of people don't seem to understand. Forces are not energies. The four fundamental forces of the universe are gravitational, electromagnetic, strong nuclear, and weak nuclear force. Gravity is a potential energy. Electricity and magnetic energy are both kinetic energies. There are both potential and kinetic nuclear energies. But the four forces are not the energies themselves. They're separate from the energies.    
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Static Shock
@Silver2467: Exactly.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By rbysjti
@Silver2467 said:

" @Stormcell: First of all, the only energy that is dependent on electrons is electricity. Light energy is dependent of photons. Nuclear energy is dependent on a nucleus. Chemical energy is dependent on atomic interactions, and so on. Second of all, there are not arguments that could be made for both on speed. Photon takes speed, hands down. Storm doesn't nearly have enough speed to take this. Third, since when is solar wind part of the electromagnetic spectrum? All solar winds are is a stream of photons and electrons. You mixed it up. Solar radiation is the full range of the EM spectrum not solar winds. Fourth, gamma radiation is only one part of the electromagnetic spectrum. When has Storm ever controlled infrared radiation? Or x-rays? Microwaves? Radio waves? Storm does not have a connection to the EM spectrum. Photon does. In fact, Photon could control Storm's electrical abilities. Photon wins.  "

Photon taking control on Storm's electrical abilities? I doubt it if Static Shock will agree with you.  

@Static Shock said:
" @rbysjti said:
" That's great to know.",) So if Storm only had her powers, surely Storm will be able to sense Photon. I really storm controlling Photon in energy form, disperse it like what she did to Stardust, or put her back to human form. 
Prove Storm can sense neutrinos when they don't even have an electric charge. I'll wait. I don't really care if Storm was powerless. Also, I don't know why you keep saying Storm could put her back into human form. Only Jean Grey could do that. Stop comparing Storm to Jean. They have different powers."

- Well,  even man can detect neutrinos.  Storm doesn't need to purchase a neutrino detector since she has control on the elements and her ability to see the world as patterns of energies. 

- She did it to Voght, so i'll just say it's a possibility just to make  you consider it. ",)

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Silver2467
@rbysjti: Read this. It's my explanation from a few pages ago.  

Here we go again. I'm going to have to explain this in a very long post as to why PHOTON WILL WIN. Okay, first, lets start with the speed factor. Photon has this nailed. She can move at light speed. That's more than fast enough for her to fly in for a killing attack against Storm. As I have to repeatedly point out, Storm does not have superhuman reflexes. She dodged Cyclops optic blast. So what? It's said to be light speed, but a lot of X-Men characters have avoided it. SpiderMan has dodged it, but he doesn't have ftl reflexes. He can dodge bullets but not light. SpiderMan's reflexes>>>>>>>>Storm's reflexes (which aren't even peak human). Storm does not have superhuman reflexes. Rbysjti keeps saying (falsely) that Storm can notice other's movements through the air. Even if she can do that effectively, she still has to be able to dodge it, and, as I said, she does not have increased reflexes. Photon flies in at lightspeed and destroys Storm with her massive energy attacks. Now, even if Photon didn't use her speed, she can still demolish Storm with her energy blasts. Storm wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Air pressure can't affect radiation. Storm also won't be able to use her lightning attacks as Photon can just control it or absorb it. That's useless. Storm can't freeze her either. With the amount of radiation Photon can make herself become, she could easily melt ice and shrug off cold temperatures. Not to mention, as others have pointed out, you can't freeze energy. Photon can also become intangible. Storm won't be able to touch her, and if she did, she'd die from the heat, radiation, and raw electrical energy output. Wind bursts won't be able to push around energy from the electromagnetic spectrum either. Photon can win by an energy attack. Plain and simple. Besides, Photon could win just by being near Storm, as again, Storm can't survive that much radiation. Storm can't touch electromagnetic energy or radiation. Photon wins in a bloody (literally) curbstomp.     

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Static Shock
@rbysjti said:

Well,  even man can detect neutrinos.  Storm doesn't need to purchase a neutrino detector since she has control on the elements and her ability to see the world as patterns of energies.  - She did it to Voght, so i'll just say it's a possibility just to make  you consider it. ",)   "

LOL. Man can't detect neutrinos unaided, and a device is needed to do it. Controlling the elements doesn't mean or prove she can detect neutrinos. Being able to see the world as energy doesn't mean she can see neutrinos, which isn't even energy to begin with. I don't care what she didn't Vought. It's not relevant, and his powers are different from Photon's.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By PrinceIMC

Plus neutrinos are everywhere. How will Storm differentiate between the regular neutrinos and Photon as neutrinos? Storm can't manipulate energy on that scale, Photon can become any energy. What will Storm do against a regular beam of light? Has Storm ever just been sitting in a room and stopped light completely? Hell no.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#137  Edited By charlieboy

the voight thing already got shot down a long time ago.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By rbysjti
@PrinceIMC said:
" Plus neutrinos are everywhere. How will Storm differentiate between the regular neutrinos and Photon as neutrinos? Storm can't manipulate energy on that scale, Photon can become any energy. What will Storm do against a regular beam of light? Has Storm ever just been sitting in a room and stopped light completely? Hell no. "
There will always be a difference.",) 

Turning into energy isn't really a good idea cos that would be Storm summoning the energies/elements around her.
xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By xmenfallen

uhmm i know photon can turn to energy but can storm control energy THAT IS NOT WITHIN HER POWER RANGE ahh no she cant she can only control energies that are related to her powers..............

uhmmmmm i stil;l dont know who is the winner is storm fast enough???? and is photon powerful enough???????

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By charlieboy

storm cannot go lightspeed. and that about cinches this up.
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Stormcell
@Static Shock said:
" @rbysjti said:
Prove Storm can sense neutrinos when they don't even have an electric charge. I'll wait. I don't really care if Storm was powerless. Also, I don't know why you keep saying Storm could put her back into human form. Only Jean Grey could do that. Stop comparing Storm to Jean. They have different powers."

Storm can detect movement, distortions and energy in her environment. The nutrinos are an energy moving through the environment which means Storm can sense it.  Its going to leave an energy trail in the environment and its going to interact with the other forces present.You are giving a limitation to Storm's power that has nothing to do with canon. NEVER has canon stated that Storm can only detect the energies in her environment that she can control or related to her powers. Heck, telepathy and telekinesis are composed of psions. Storm was able to sense that Madelyne Prior's mystically enhanced TK field was hundreds of times stronger than Jean's just by being close to it.  

@Silver2467 said:
" @Stormcell: First of all, the only energy that is dependent on electrons is electricity. Light energy is dependent of photons. Nuclear energy is dependent on a nucleus. Chemical energy is dependent on atomic interactions, and so on. Second of all, there are not arguments that could be made for both on speed. Photon takes speed, hands down. Storm doesn't nearly have enough speed to take this. Third, since when is solar wind part of the electromagnetic spectrum? All solar winds are is a stream of photons and electrons. You mixed it up. Solar radiation is the full range of the EM spectrum not solar winds. Fourth, gamma radiation is only one part of the electromagnetic spectrum. When has Storm ever controlled infrared radiation? Or x-rays? Microwaves? Radio waves? Storm does not have a connection to the EM spectrum. Photon does. In fact, Photon could control Storm's electrical abilities. Photon wins.  "

Storm has controlled gamma rays on a global scale which is EM radiation. She has controlled the solar wind which carries the FULL range of the EM spectrum.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By charlieboy

but is storm faster than light? no. she is not.
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#143  Edited By Nerx

Photon on this one, she is light speed and can turn to light energy

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Silver2467
@Stormcell: Gamma rays are only one part of the EM spectrum. And again, no solar winds are not related to the EM spectrum. Solar rays are. Sunlight. That is part of the EM spectrum. Solar winds aren't. Storm can't control anything Photon can become or emit. Storm loses. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Static Shock
@Stormcell: 

Storm can detect movement, distortions and energy in her environment. The nutrinos are an energy moving through the environment which means Storm can sense it.  Its going to leave an energy trail in the environment and its going to interact with the other forces present.You are giving a limitation to Storm's power that has nothing to do with canon. NEVER has canon stated that Storm can only detect the energies in her environment that she can control or related to her powers. Heck, telepathy and telekinesis are composed of psions. Storm was able to sense that Madelyne Prior's mystically enhanced TK field was hundreds of times stronger than Jean's just by being close to it. 

None of this proves that Storm can sense neutrinos. Psions aren't neutrinos, so sensing that doesn't mean she can sense something else. Neutrinos isn't energy, either. They are particles of WEAK NUCLEAR FORCE that DON'T HAVE AN ELECTRIC CHARGE. So, why would it leave an energy trail when it interacts with other forces such as weak nuclear force and gravitational force? Neither of those forces are energy either, and I've never seen Storm manipulate them, especially gravity. It was never stated in canon that she could sense neutrinos. So, I'll wait. Prove me wrong. That Madelyne Pryor stuff isn't even what I asked for. I'm not limiting anybody. You want to assume Storm can do something when she's never shown to do it.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By PrinceIMC
@rbysjti said:
" @PrinceIMC said:
" Plus neutrinos are everywhere. How will Storm differentiate between the regular neutrinos and Photon as neutrinos? Storm can't manipulate energy on that scale, Photon can become any energy. What will Storm do against a regular beam of light? Has Storm ever just been sitting in a room and stopped light completely? Hell no. "
There will always be a difference.",)   Turning into energy isn't really a good idea cos that would be Storm summoning the energies/elements around her. "
Again you have no idea what Photon does. When she turns into neutrinos she's just like every neutrino, no difference. When she turns into light she's just like the light that is everywhere that allows us to see.
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Stormcell
@PrinceIMC said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @PrinceIMC said:
There will always be a difference.",)   Turning into energy isn't really a good idea cos that would be Storm summoning the energies/elements around her. "
Again you have no idea what Photon does. When she turns into neutrinos she's just like every neutrino, no difference. When she turns into light she's just like the light that is everywhere that allows us to see. "

Storm can detect the life force within living things. Photon, in any energy form, is still a living being. Ororo can detect the life force within stars, planets, plants and living creatures.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Static Shock
@Stormcell: But not in neutrinos.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By rbysjti
@Stormcell said:
"@PrinceIMC said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @PrinceIMC said:
Again you have no idea what Photon does. When she turns into neutrinos she's just like every neutrino, no difference. When she turns into light she's just like the light that is everywhere that allows us to see. "
Storm can detect the life force within living things. Photon, in any energy form, is still a living being. Ororo can detect the life force within stars, planets, plants and living creatures. "

I have to agree with Stormcell though i have a different concept cos when i said  there is still a difference, Photon would not be completely the same as a perfect neutrino because she simply isn't a natural neutrino. The brain of Photon would still function, so i believe telepaths can detect her too. As for mutants with superhuman senses, like Wolverine, that i am not sure if they will be able to sense Photon.
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Stormcell
@Static Shock said:
" @Stormcell: But not in neutrinos. "

Wrong. Storm has a unity with life itself.