STORM vs PHOTON

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By PrinceIMC

Even at absolute zero she's still be able to pass through matter, she'd just do it a little bit slower.

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Surge2477

Storm Loses several ways. Laser attack, photon burst, microwave burst, gamma ray burst will COMPLETELY FRY storm. She can even transmute into a radio wave & then become solid,  putting a huge hole in storms body.  

There's nothing that Storm can do to Photon once she becomes a number of energized form she can manipulate
CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By CylonDorado
@PrinceIMC:
I think there's an equation that says matter at absolute zero would have zero mass, which is kind of impossible. So yeah, Storm would not be able to freeze photon out of existence.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By PrinceIMC
@CylonDorado: But in energy form Photon has no mass, so temperature would have no effect anyway.
CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By CylonDorado
@PrinceIMC:
Lol, good point.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By PrinceIMC
@CylonDorado:  Light and radiation travel through matter at different speeds dependent on the temperature of the matter but isn't completely stopped. As I understand it anyway.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#57  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

This is so silly (as are most Storm threads when fanboys enter).

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#58  Edited By Caligula

Photon

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By rbysjti
@PrinceIMC said:
"@rbysjti: Its clear that you have no idea what Photon can do and though we disproved your pictures before you even posted them you posted them anyway. Every single one of them the person was physical. Photon is energy. You can't hurt a beam of light or radiation with electricity.   Storm didn't turn Voght human, Voght turned human as a result of Storm's attack. That's different.  Hydroman is made of water, do you know what happens to water when you add a current and/or heat? It turns into gas. Big deal.   As for Kitty, do you know what happens when Kitty phases through something electronic? I don't expect you to know the answer because you only read Storm's feats not any other characters. But she shorts out electronics. So yes sometimes (specially in non-canon comics) can be affected by electricity. Won't have any effect on someone who's currently neutrinos or radio waves or light or heat or radiation or any of the other bajillion forms Photon can take. Stardust is still physical and just powered by the Power Cosmic. As for controlling the weather around an Elf King or Shaman....good for her she controls the weather better than them. Photon isn't weather. Storm cannot just 'take control' of Photon. Never has and never will. She can turn into any type of energy. Storm only controls the weather.   And you think that temperature has an effect on light? When it gets colder light is trapped or something? I think you need to go back to first grade science class if you actually think that. "

Storm didn't get scared at Shinobi Shaw (who has intangibility powers)  and she even threatened him.  About Storm's Voght feat, Her winds can affect her mist form but not necessarily put her back to human form. Just like Hydroman, Storm used her powers to affect Hydroman and  put him in gaseous state. that means, Storm can either turn you into something else or put you back in human form.  

Photon in energy form can't be affected by Storm's powers? You do know lightning blocked Cyclops optic blast. Storm even used her winds to block it.  It might sound impossible but  since Storm can manipulate energies and control other elements, she may have added something into her lightning or wind so it can block Cyclops' optic blast. I believe that Storm can reach absolute zero,. Iceman may be better all around but  Storm can lower down tempratue faster and can flashfreeze a place/thing faster. I believe Storm has fine control on light. I'll post images to show you and for me to reconfirm.",) But just like the fight between Storm and Polaris, Storm doesn't need to be more powerful on manipulating electromagnetic force/energy because she has other easier ways to beat her. So Storm doesn't need to control light better than Photon to beat her. 

And don't you know that if you can overload somebody, that means you can also underload (in simpler terms, take that power out from the source) somebody too?

@charlieboy
said:
"@rbysjti: right but kitty was not phased in that scene. anybody's concentration can be messed up by an electrical surge. storm cannot affect people's powers. she cannot turn them off and on at will. and kitty does not have a claw in the 616 universe but are otherwise the same. "

"messed  up" and "affect" is the same, though not completely synonymous. Hmmm... I get what you mean, but i still think that whether she was solid or intangible at that time, since Storm could mess up her powers, it might imply the same thing/result,  that she is unable to use her powers.

omdway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By omdway

Definitely Photon. She's just so much more versatile than Storm and with the power to go intangible ... well, Storm can't hurt her.  

P>S does anyone else think the artist looked at a pic of LiL Kim when he/she was drawing Storm?
Avatar image for child_of_the_dark_phoenix
Child Of The Dark Phoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Buckshot said:
" This is so silly (as are most Storm threads when fanboys enter). "
u should ban ALL of her fans..they all crazy as he**
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By "Colossus"

is this photon from the avengers who was unaffective againts zeus?

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By Thor's hammmer

storms control of air is not so absoulute because she acctually needs the potential for certan weather powers to exsist in that enviornmeant like electrons in the air,or air itself to exsist itself. Because her powers are natural and therefore can not go beyond the laws of physics unlike magic in weathegods like Thor ot Zeus who can control weather in a much more lbizare way like creating storms in time, lightining in space winds between dimensions which under a natural envornmeat cannot occur   

because of this I think photons hreater speed and potential to defeat storm quickly or be potentialy resist or immune to storms attack I say it is a deciseve victory for photon
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Surge2477
@"Colossus" said:
"is this photon from the avengers who was unaffective againts zeus? "

@"Colossus":

Yes it is. what is your point? 

Tell me your not comparing storm to a BEING ON PAR WITH Odin. Because that's how powerful Zeus is. Storm doesn't superhuman physical abilities such as strength or durability. Nor are her powers magic based. zeus has energy manipulating powers of mystical origin. i really don't see the connection, it you're trying to make one at all.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Silver2467

Here we go again. I'm going to have to explain this in a very long post as to why PHOTON WILL WIN. Okay, first, lets start with the speed factor. Photon has this nailed. She can move at light speed. That's more than fast enough for her to fly in for a killing attack against Storm. As I have to repeatedly point out, Storm does not have superhuman reflexes. She dodged Cyclops optic blast. So what? It's said to be light speed, but a lot of X-Men characters have avoided it. SpiderMan has dodged it, but he doesn't have ftl reflexes. He can dodge bullets but not light. SpiderMan's reflexes>>>>>>>>Storm's reflexes (which aren't even peak human). Storm does not have superhuman reflexes. Rbysjti keeps saying (falsely) that Storm can notice other's movements through the air. Even if she can do that effectively, she still has to be able to dodge it, and, as I said, she does not have increased reflexes. Photon flies in at lightspeed and destroys Storm with her massive energy attacks. Now, even if Photon didn't use her speed, she can still demolish Storm with her energy blasts. Storm wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Air pressure can't affect radiation. Storm also won't be able to use her lightning attacks as Photon can just control it or absorb it. That's useless. Storm can't freeze her either. With the amount of radiation Photon can make herself become, she could easily melt ice and shrug off cold temperatures. Not to mention, as others have pointed out, you can't freeze energy. Photon can also become intangible. Storm won't be able to touch her, and if she did, she'd die from the heat, radiation, and raw electrical energy output. Wind bursts won't be able to push around energy from the electromagnetic spectrum either. Photon can win by an energy attack. Plain and simple. Besides, Photon could win just by being near Storm, as again, Storm can't survive that much radiation. Storm can't touch electromagnetic energy or radiation. Photon wins in a bloody (literally) curbstomp. 

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Stormcell

If I may weigh in. 

The only possible advantage I see with Photon is her speed. While Photon is undoubtably a faster flier than Ororo, Storm doesn't have to match her bodily speed to win the fight. Storm can access her powers with less than a conscious thought. A writer can go either way with these two. They can use this aspect of Storm to have her able to attack a speed-of-light character despite their speed or they may just have Photon take Storm out of the fight before she can access her powers. The "less-than-a-conscious" thought thing is a very flexible speed that can be used to have Storm able to access her powers at whatever speed a writer needs to her to act for the sake of the story. Taking out this speed blitz thing which can be argued either way for both women,  Photon cannot allow Storm to access her powers.  She's not taking control over lightning from Ororo or any other kind of energy. One thing you guys forget is that Storm controls electromagnetic energy. We've seen her control gamma rays, electricity, Magneto's energies, etc. She can also control sentient beings composed of the forces she controls. For instance, she was able to instantly dissipate Hydroman, a being composed of moisture, which falls under Ororo's dominion, with a thought. Storm's energy control is far greater than Photon's. For instance, we have seen Storm control gamma rays on a global scale. She's played with the weather on a continental, hemisphere and global scale which means that she plays with energy on this scale since she controls the energies that patterns the weather as well as the weather manifestations themselves. To boot, she has some feats that demonstrates her ability to control energy on a cosmic scale. Photon, while powerful, has NEVER shown the ability to control enough energy to compete with Ororo. In other words, Storm is the more powerful energy controller. She should be able to uppercut Photon's control over her own energy forms through sheer power and force of will alone.  If Photon cannot stop Storm before Storm can access her powers, there's no reason why Storm can't dissipate her the same way she did Hydroman. 

I do agree, however, that hurling wind-based and temperature attacks at Photon is not the way to go. If Ororo were to fight wisely, she would go for direct control over Photon's energy forms.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By charlieboy

why do all the storm fans give her ablitilties she just does not have? i have never seen storm control light or lasers or radiation. and the galactic core thing is so vague and it was only done once. and it was done for the sake of one story. as was the rogue storm thing.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Silver2467
@charlieboy: I wish I knew. They just won't let it go. Rbysjti thinks that Storm is the most powerful being in the Marvel and DC multiverses, even above TOAA and the Presence.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By charlieboy

lol. and they forget the times storm has been trashed by weaker characters. storm controls the weather ofthen to great and interesting effect. she is not a goddess. she is a mutant. any number of people could defeat her.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By PrinceIMC
@rbysjti said:
" @PrinceIMC said:
"@rbysjti: Its clear that you have no idea what Photon can do and though we disproved your pictures before you even posted them you posted them anyway. Every single one of them the person was physical. Photon is energy. You can't hurt a beam of light or radiation with electricity.   Storm didn't turn Voght human, Voght turned human as a result of Storm's attack. That's different.  Hydroman is made of water, do you know what happens to water when you add a current and/or heat? It turns into gas. Big deal.   As for Kitty, do you know what happens when Kitty phases through something electronic? I don't expect you to know the answer because you only read Storm's feats not any other characters. But she shorts out electronics. So yes sometimes (specially in non-canon comics) can be affected by electricity. Won't have any effect on someone who's currently neutrinos or radio waves or light or heat or radiation or any of the other bajillion forms Photon can take. Stardust is still physical and just powered by the Power Cosmic. As for controlling the weather around an Elf King or Shaman....good for her she controls the weather better than them. Photon isn't weather. Storm cannot just 'take control' of Photon. Never has and never will. She can turn into any type of energy. Storm only controls the weather.   And you think that temperature has an effect on light? When it gets colder light is trapped or something? I think you need to go back to first grade science class if you actually think that. "

Storm didn't get scared at Shinobi Shaw (who has intangibility powers)  and she even threatened him.  About Storm's Voght feat, Her winds can affect her mist form but not necessarily put her back to human form. Just like Hydroman, Storm used her powers to affect Hydroman and  put him in gaseous state. that means, Storm can either turn you into something else or put you back in human form.  

Photon in energy form can't be affected by Storm's powers? You do know lightning blocked Cyclops optic blast. Storm even used her winds to block it.  It might sound impossible but  since Storm can manipulate energies and control other elements, she may have added something into her lightning or wind so it can block Cyclops' optic blast. I believe that Storm can reach absolute zero,. Iceman may be better all around but  Storm can lower down tempratue faster and can flashfreeze a place/thing faster. I believe Storm has fine control on light. I'll post images to show you and for me to reconfirm.",) But just like the fight between Storm and Polaris, Storm doesn't need to be more powerful on manipulating electromagnetic force/energy because she has other easier ways to beat her. So Storm doesn't need to control light better than Photon to beat her. 

And don't you know that if you can overload somebody, that means you can also underload (in simpler terms, take that power out from the source) somebody too?

@charlieboy
said:
"@rbysjti: right but kitty was not phased in that scene. anybody's concentration can be messed up by an electrical surge. storm cannot affect people's powers. she cannot turn them off and on at will. and kitty does not have a claw in the 616 universe but are otherwise the same. "

"messed  up" and "affect" is the same, though not completely synonymous. Hmmm... I get what you mean, but i still think that whether she was solid or intangible at that time, since Storm could mess up her powers, it might imply the same thing/result,  that she is unable to use her powers.

"
I believe your arguments make no sense and you are completely deluded. Give it up.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By rbysjti
@Stormcell said:

"If I may weigh in.  The only possible advantage I see with Photon is her speed. While Photon is undoubtably a faster flier than Ororo, Storm doesn't have to match her bodily speed to win the fight. Storm can access her powers with less than a conscious thought. A writer can go either way with these two. They can use this aspect of Storm to have her able to attack a speed-of-light character despite their speed or they may just have Photon take Storm out of the fight before she can access her powers. The "less-than-a-conscious" thought thing is a very flexible speed that can be used to have Storm able to access her powers at whatever speed a writer needs to her to act for the sake of the story. Taking out this speed blitz thing which can be argued either way for both women,  Photon cannot allow Storm to access her powers.  She's not taking control over lightning from Ororo or any other kind of energy. One thing you guys forget is that Storm controls electromagnetic energy. We've seen her control gamma rays, electricity, Magneto's energies, etc. She can also control sentient beings composed of the forces she controls. For instance, she was able to instantly dissipate Hydroman, a being composed of moisture, which falls under Ororo's dominion, with a thought. Storm's energy control is far greater than Photon's. For instance, we have seen Storm control gamma rays on a global scale. She's played with the weather on a continental, hemisphere and global scale which means that she plays with energy on this scale since she controls the energies that patterns the weather as well as the weather manifestations themselves. To boot, she has some feats that demonstrates her ability to control energy on a cosmic scale. Photon, while powerful, has NEVER shown the ability to control enough energy to compete with Ororo. In other words, Storm is the more powerful energy controller. She should be able to uppercut Photon's control over her own energy forms through sheer power and force of will alone.  If Photon cannot stop Storm before Storm can access her powers, there's no reason why Storm can't dissipate her the same way she did Hydroman.  I do agree, however, that hurling wind-based and temperature attacks at Photon is not the way to go. If Ororo were to fight wisely, she would go for direct control over Photon's energy forms. "

I agree with Stormcell. That pretty much explains my explanation further why Storm would win the battle. 

Stormcell , I'm surprised that you came. It's been a while a bit. Though you're not as active as before but It's great to see you again.",)    
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By charlieboy

i still don't buy that storm can control her energy forms. and storm is not fast enough to deal with photon. it is that simple.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By PrinceIMC
@rbysjti said:
" @Stormcell said:

"If I may weigh in.  The only possible advantage I see with Photon is her speed. While Photon is undoubtably a faster flier than Ororo, Storm doesn't have to match her bodily speed to win the fight. Storm can access her powers with less than a conscious thought. A writer can go either way with these two. They can use this aspect of Storm to have her able to attack a speed-of-light character despite their speed or they may just have Photon take Storm out of the fight before she can access her powers. The "less-than-a-conscious" thought thing is a very flexible speed that can be used to have Storm able to access her powers at whatever speed a writer needs to her to act for the sake of the story. Taking out this speed blitz thing which can be argued either way for both women,  Photon cannot allow Storm to access her powers.  She's not taking control over lightning from Ororo or any other kind of energy. One thing you guys forget is that Storm controls electromagnetic energy. We've seen her control gamma rays, electricity, Magneto's energies, etc. She can also control sentient beings composed of the forces she controls. For instance, she was able to instantly dissipate Hydroman, a being composed of moisture, which falls under Ororo's dominion, with a thought. Storm's energy control is far greater than Photon's. For instance, we have seen Storm control gamma rays on a global scale. She's played with the weather on a continental, hemisphere and global scale which means that she plays with energy on this scale since she controls the energies that patterns the weather as well as the weather manifestations themselves. To boot, she has some feats that demonstrates her ability to control energy on a cosmic scale. Photon, while powerful, has NEVER shown the ability to control enough energy to compete with Ororo. In other words, Storm is the more powerful energy controller. She should be able to uppercut Photon's control over her own energy forms through sheer power and force of will alone.  If Photon cannot stop Storm before Storm can access her powers, there's no reason why Storm can't dissipate her the same way she did Hydroman.  I do agree, however, that hurling wind-based and temperature attacks at Photon is not the way to go. If Ororo were to fight wisely, she would go for direct control over Photon's energy forms. "

I agree with Stormcell. That pretty much explains my explanation further why Storm would win the battle. 

Stormcell , I'm surprised that you came. It's been a while a bit. Though you're not as active as before but It's great to see you again.",)     "
Sorry but its nonsense.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Silver2467
@charlieboy said:
" i still don't buy that storm can control her energy forms. and storm is not fast enough to deal with photon. it is that simple. "
Thank you.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By charlieboy
@Silver2467:

no problem.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#76  Edited By Static Shock
@Stormcell said:

Storm can access her powers with less than a conscious thought. A writer can go either way with these two. They can use this aspect of Storm to have her able to attack a speed-of-light character despite their speed or they may just have Photon take Storm out of the fight before she can access her powers. The "less-than-a-conscious" thought thing is a very flexible speed that can be used to have Storm able to access her powers at whatever speed a writer needs to her to act for the sake of the story.

Exaggerating much? Attacking with less-than-conscious thought just means that she's attacking without thinking about it. It doesn't really have anything to do with speed, in general. It's nothing but attacking on instinct.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Static Shock
@charlieboy said:
" why do all the storm fans give her ablitilties she just does not have? i have never seen storm control light or lasers or radiation.
Storm does have some level of energy control, but nothing too special.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By FLCL1

two ladies of color? 

ummmmmmmmmm

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#79  Edited By Son Of Storm
@FLCL1 said:
"  two ladies of color?  ummmmmmmmmm    "
It's nothing bad..
If that's what you mean.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By FLCL1
@Son Of Storm:
it didnt sound right lol
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Static Shock

There was an instance of Monica becoming neutrinos and Storm was unable to sense her or hear her. Could help a lot here.

No Caption Provided

Also, Monica moves so fast that everyone else appeared to be frozen in place. I don't see how Storm can deal with someone that fast.

No Caption Provided
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock: Finally. Static provides the voice of reason. 
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By PrinceIMC
@Silver2467 said:
" @Static Shock: Finally. Static provides the voice of reason.  "
Well if the people who said Storm had ever read a comic with Photon they might not have needed to see the pictures.....wait they probably still won't believe it.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Silver2467
@PrinceIMC: Unfortunately, you're probably right. Static provided excellent posts though. 
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By rbysjti

NIce images but they were not fighting. Besides, Storm should  really be able to sense her presence when Photon just stood inside the craft.  Anyway, Jean Grey has turned Photon from an energy form back to her physical form.

hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#86  Edited By hdorman1

photon curbstomp

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Silver2467
@rbysjti said:
Anyway, Jean Grey has turned Photon from an energy form back to her physical form. "
Yes, Jean did. Jean is a telekinetic. Telekinesis is one of the most versatile powers ever. Storm is not a telekinetic. Storm loses.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Static Shock
@rbysjti said:

" NIce images but they were not fighting. Besides, Storm should  really be able to sense her presence when Photon just stood inside the craft.  Anyway, Jean Grey has turned Photon from an energy form back to her physical form. "

Doesn't matter if they were. If Storm couldn't sense here there, she wouldn't be able to sense her in a fight. She was in neutrino form, and it was the reason why she COULDN'T sense her. There is no 'Storm should really blah, blah, blah." Take the scans for what they are, rather than trying to ignore what actually happened. Jean Gray and Storm are two different characters with two different power sets. Just because Jean did it doesn't mean Storm can do it, too.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock said: 
Doesn't matter if they were. If Storm couldn't sense here there, she wouldn't be able to sense her in a fight. She was in neutrino form, and it was the reason why she COULDN'T sense her. There is no 'Storm should really blah, blah, blah." Take the scans for what they are, rather than trying to ignore what actually happened. Jean Gray and Storm are two different characters. Just because Jean did it doesn't mean Storm can do it, too. "
Again, Static is the voice of reason. 
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By IcePrince_X

Amen to the statement above.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By rbysjti
@Silver2467 said:
" @rbysjti said:
Anyway, Jean Grey has turned Photon from an energy form back to her physical form. "
Yes, Jean did. Jean is a telekinetic. Telekinesis is one of the most versatile powers ever. Storm is not a telekinetic. Storm loses. "
Talking about versatility, Storm is more versatile.  Storm has more showings of affecting other mutant's powers  than Jean.

@Static Shock said:
" @rbysjti said:

" NIce images but they were not fighting. Besides, Storm should  really be able to sense her presence when Photon just stood inside the craft.  Anyway, Jean Grey has turned Photon from an energy form back to her physical form. "

Doesn't matter if they were. If Storm couldn't sense here there, she wouldn't be able to sense her in a fight. She was in neutrino form, and it was the reason why she COULDN'T sense her. There is no 'Storm should really blah, blah, blah." Take the scans for what they are, rather than trying to ignore what actually happened. Jean Gray and Storm are two different characters with two different power sets. Just because Jean did it doesn't mean Storm can do it, too. "

Wow! you made me research about "neutrino.",) a good debater indeed. 

Can you tell me more about "neutrino" please. Because if neutrino doesn't carry an electric charge, Storm would be able to sense it still since she would find it strange that there is no electric charge flowing on a particular place.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Silver2467
@rbysjti: All of Photon's abilities are directly linked to her ability to channel electromagnetic radiation. Storm can't detect all of the EM spectrum. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Static Shock
@rbysjti said:
"Talking about versatility, Storm is more versatile.  Storm has more showings of affecting other mutant's powers  than Jean.
Your point on versatility is meaningless. Jean was able to do what Storm have never shown to do, and just because Jean was able to do it (with telekinesis, something Storm doesn't have) doesn't mean that Storm could do it. You seem to have trouble seeing to reason. Why call yourself a good debater when you fail to see to reason, even in the face of evidence?

@rbysjti said:
 Because if neutrino doesn't carry an electric charge, Storm would be able to sense it still since she would find it strange that there is no electric charge flowing on a particular place. "
This is wrong. Neutrinos are elementary particles that are electrically neutral, meaning that they have ABSOLUTELY NO ELECTRIC CHARGE. Because they don't have a charge, it would be ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for her to sense them, despite the fact that she's able to sense energy, in general. She was UNABLE to sense Monica in neutrino form for this VERY SAME REASON. If there's no electric charge in them, SHE WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT THEY ARE THERE. I'm typing in caps to show enthusiasm, because you're statement shows me that you aren't listening, and that you're still ignoring what the scans show.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By PrinceIMC
@rbysjti said:
But she didn't cuz Storm can't sense everything. Specially something that is already everywhere like neutrinos. 

@rbysjti said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @rbysjti said:
Yes, Jean did. Jean is a telekinetic. Telekinesis is one of the most versatile powers ever. Storm is not a telekinetic. Storm loses. "
Talking about versatility, Storm is more versatile.  Storm has more showings of affecting other mutant's powers  than Jean.

Storm is versatile with her powers, but she doesn't have every power no matter what you want her to have.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#95  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Storm doesn't have the speed to take Monica.Whatever she can do to Monica is provided that Monica let's it happen and since she won't Storm is done.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By King_Saturn
the Photon wins...
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By PrinceIMC
@Vance Astro said:
" Storm doesn't have the speed to take Monica.Whatever she can do to Monica is provided that Monica let's it happen and since she won't Storm is done. "
He's just going to say what he usually says in these situations. "Her powers work faster than conscious thought" which he thinks means that her powers do what she wants before she even wants to do it. He somehow thinks that she'll be able to one strike Photon instantly with some kind of attack that Storm doesn't have and affect Photon in some way that actually wouldn't affect her.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Cherry Bomb
Photon ... no matter how much  @rbysjti  spins his lies and stories with unresearched arguments. When will he ever learn that Storm is not as powerful as he thinks?
Anole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Anole

Storm didnt have her powers at this time but saying that Photon still wins
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By "Colossus"
@Static Shock said:
" There was an instance of Monica becoming neutrinos and Storm was unable to sense her or hear her. Could help a lot here.

No Caption Provided

Also, Monica moves so fast that everyone else appeared to be frozen in place. I don't see how Storm can deal with someone that fast.

No Caption Provided
"
whats that she destroyed?