IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IcePrince_X

Current powers only.
Who wins between the two ladies of color?

VERSUS

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By castleking
those are some nice hips.  :)   photon  for the win.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By pixelized

Photon without a doubt

Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Omg chris

ill go for for photon

stormlover1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By stormlover1994

Photon, but im a litlle unsure

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IcePrince_X

Based on my research technically both ladies are wielders of energy of course with different results, for Photon its more of EM based and light energy and with Storm the weather pattern and all of its element.

Speed wise though...Photon has more to offer than Storm. I am still unsure but as for the moment Photon gets my vote for the win.

Avatar image for _1elderscrollsfan
#1ElderScrollsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By #1ElderScrollsFan

I think Photon

stormlover1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By stormlover1994
@IcePrince_X said:
"Based on my research technically both ladies are wielders of energy of course with different results, for Photon its more of EM based and light energy and with Storm the weather pattern and all of its element.Speed wise though...Photon has more to offer than Storm. I am still unsure but as for the moment Photon gets my vote for the win."

Yes Storm CANNOT use lightning because Photon controls it and if she uses another tipe of wheather Photon would already beaten her up,  but I dont know her reaction time, so till now Photon.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By geraldthesloth

Photon is too fast for storm.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Probably Photon for the win. I think she can move up to light speed. There is no way Storm could react in time to counter her.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11  Edited By charlieboy

photon curbstomps.
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By IcePrince_X

Too bad photon is never really used and utilized because she comes out too powerful.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By charlieboy
@IcePrince_X:

that is true. i loved it when she was an active avenger. the last time is saw her was in the firestar one-shot.
xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By xmenfallen

photon for me cause she is fast but i am still unsure if she is powerful enough to beat storm but for now ill go for photon

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By rbysjti

Storm doesn't need to be as fast as Photon to beat her. Besides, Storm's powers move fast. Like what i said before, before the start of the battle, the air around Photon is hers(Storm) to command.  The advanateg of Storm is that she controls air. So wherever Photon moves, air is around her.

And another thing is that, Storm usually stops the powers of mutants with elemental powers, or even take control of it (putting Voght from mist form to solid form, turning hydroman from liquid state to gaseous state, beating Polaris twice, an elf king living in Asgard who could control winds but Storm took control of it, Shaman using magic to create a blizzard and Storm took control of it, etc.) 

If you want images to prove my examples, it would be a pleasure for me to do it.",) 

Only Magneto has shown (PIS, because Storm has shown greater feats than him. Another fact is that Magneto is a popular x-men villain) being able to counterattack Storm, though 3 times Storm has held back because she didn't want to kill Magneto.  

Storm wins here.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By charlieboy

photon isn't solid when she is going fast so the air would noi affect her. storm would be down before she even knew what happened. and photon is not an elemental.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PrinceIMC

Photon wins. She becomes energy. Wind, rain, lightning all will have no effect on her.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By charlieboy
@rbysjti:
do you know photon or did you at least look her up before you answered?
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PrinceIMC

The main reason I bought Nextwave was for Photon. I'm glad I did cuz everyone in it is awesome but I think Photon should definitely be shown more.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rbysjti
@PrinceIMC said:
"Photon wins. She becomes energy. Wind, rain, lightning all will have no effect on her."

@charlieboy said:
"photon isn't solid when she is going fast so the air would noi affect her. storm would be down before she even knew what happened. and photon is not an elemental. "

Then the easier for Storm to manipulate Photon completely. You guys do know that Storm can disintegrate her just like what she did to Stardust. She can also put back Photon back to her solid form, like what she did to Voght (and Shadowcat though it was a non canon feat from x-men forever but non-canon doesn't always mean undoable). Or just simply flashfreeze that energy form. How? Please remember that Storm can lower down the temperature.",) 

Storm wins here.
xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By xmenfallen

the air around her is useless if the air can catch up with her light speed movement but i still dont know

Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By Fire-brand

photon turns into neutrinos, then gives of a burst or gamma rays to kill storm almost instantly.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PrinceIMC
@rbysjti said:
" @PrinceIMC said:
"Photon wins. She becomes energy. Wind, rain, lightning all will have no effect on her."

@charlieboy said:
"photon isn't solid when she is going fast so the air would noi affect her. storm would be down before she even knew what happened. and photon is not an elemental. "
 Then the easier for Storm to manipulate Photon completely. You guys do know that Storm can disintegrate her just like what she did to Stardust. She can also put back Photon back to her solid form, like what she did to Voght (and Shadowcat though it was a non canon feat from x-men forever but non-canon doesn't always mean undoable). Or just simply flashfreeze that energy form. How? Please remember that Storm can lower down the temperature.",)  Storm wins here. "

Okay lets go through these one by one. Voght turns into a smoke/mist form, something that can be affected by wind sure. Which I've argued against you before. She was being blown around by wind, so to keep from being spread too thin she turned back to solid. Shadowcat phases which means she's still solid she's just sliding her molecules between the molecules of things around her. Again a point I've argued against you mentioning because it was Kitty who responded to the attack by turning solid again. Storm made her by attacking her but Storm does not have the power to transform people out of different forms. 

Photon's energy form is energy. How to do freeze light?
xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By xmenfallen

yah but photon moves at light speed even storm is not fast enough to catch up with that 
storm cant put photon back to solid form cause she turned to energy which storm cant manipulate
you cant freeze energy

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By charlieboy

first off storm cannot affect her at all. you cannot freeze energy. you cannot destroy or disintegrate energy. photon would take storm out at the speed of light literally.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By rbysjti
@PrinceIMC said:

" @rbysjti said:

" @PrinceIMC said:

@charlieboy said:
 Then the easier for Storm to manipulate Photon completely. You guys do know that Storm can disintegrate her just like what she did to Stardust. She can also put back Photon back to her solid form, like what she did to Voght (and Shadowcat though it was a non canon feat from x-men forever but non-canon doesn't always mean undoable). Or just simply flashfreeze that energy form. How? Please remember that Storm can lower down the temperature.",)  Storm wins here. "
Okay lets go through these one by one. Voght turns into a smoke/mist form, something that can be affected by wind sure. Which I've argued against you before. She was being blown around by wind, so to keep from being spread too thin she turned back to solid. Shadowcat phases which means she's still solid she's just sliding her molecules between the molecules of things around her. Again a point I've argued against you mentioning because it was Kitty who responded to the attack by turning solid again. Storm made her by attacking her but Storm does not have the power to transform people out of different forms.   Photon's energy form is energy. How to do freeze light? "
 Voght in mist form can be  affected by wind? That is correct. and then  Storm put her back to solid form.

No Caption Provided

(non-canon feat, from x-men forever, don't know the issue # though.) Kitty couldn't respond.

No Caption Provided

Do you want me to post a scan what Storm did to Hydroman? and the popular feat of Storm disintegrating the herald Stardust? Which is safe to say made of  power cosmic. And controlling the power of an elf king living in Asgard?

Storm manipulates energy. Storm can either take control of Photon or overload her. 

I might be not that confident about  about flashfreezing energy. But lowering the temperature or disintegrating it is still something Storm can do to an energy.

I firmly believe that if Photon and Storm would fight, Storm will control her. 
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ferro Vida
@rbysjti said:
" @PrinceIMC said:

" @rbysjti said:

" @PrinceIMC said:

@charlieboy said:
Okay lets go through these one by one. Voght turns into a smoke/mist form, something that can be affected by wind sure. Which I've argued against you before. She was being blown around by wind, so to keep from being spread too thin she turned back to solid. Shadowcat phases which means she's still solid she's just sliding her molecules between the molecules of things around her. Again a point I've argued against you mentioning because it was Kitty who responded to the attack by turning solid again. Storm made her by attacking her but Storm does not have the power to transform people out of different forms.   Photon's energy form is energy. How to do freeze light? "
 Voght in mist form can be  affected by wind? That is correct. and then  Storm put her back to solid form.

No Caption Provided

(non-canon feat, from x-men forever, don't know the issue # though.) Kitty couldn't respond.

No Caption Provided
Do you want me to post a scan what Storm did to Hydroman? and the popular feat of Storm disintegrating the herald Stardust? Which is safe to say made of  power cosmic. And controlling the power of an elf king living in Asgard? Storm manipulates energy. Storm can either take control of Photon or overload her.   I might be not that confident about  about flashfreezing energy. But lowering the temperature or disintegrating it is still something Storm can do to an energy.  I firmly believe that if Photon and Storm would fight, Storm will control her.  "
F@cking prove it. Photon could kill Storm before she even blinks.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By charlieboy

storm cannot control all forms of energy. she cannot control photon. all storm did to voight was use her winds on her. voight went human on her own. photon is too powerful for storm and there is not anything that she can do about it. oh and by the way just cause you are using the x-men forever example kitty slashed storms face and storm retreated. she did not beat kitty.and there is nothing saying that kitty was phased when she attacked. i believe she phased in from the roof above her and turned solid and attacked her. the electrical surge blew her concentration. storm cannot make photon go solid nor can she disintegrate her. and stardust was solid when storm attacked. hydroman is made of water so of course stom can have an effect on him. has nothing to do with photon.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By rbysjti
@charlieboy said:
" storm cannot control all forms of energy. she cannot control photon. photon is too powerful for storm and there is not anything that she can do about it. oh and by the way just cause you are using the x-men forever example kitty slashed storms face and storm retreated. she did not beat kitty. "
i did use a non-canon feat which i have stated that non-canon doesn't mean undoable.  BUt if you'll think further about Storm and Kitty fighting, Kitty just can't do what she was able to do in x-men forever. Storm has long range attacks. An electric surge can affect one's powers. For Storm making Kitty unable to use her powers, is simply something that can be explained.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By charlieboy
@rbysjti:

right but kitty was not phased in that scene. anybody's concentration can be messed up by an electrical surge. storm cannot affect people's powers. she cannot turn them off and on at will. and kitty does not have a claw in the 616 universe but are otherwise the same.
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By IcePrince_X

"Freeze energy" ? 

LOL

Argentino_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Argentino_18

Photon wins 'couse she made me laugh my ass off in Nextwave.... 
Really she wins 'couse her powers are simply to awesome and strong...

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PrinceIMC
@rbysjti: Its clear that you have no idea what Photon can do and though we disproved your pictures before you even posted them you posted them anyway. Every single one of them the person was physical. Photon is energy. You can't hurt a beam of light or radiation with electricity. 

Storm didn't turn Voght human, Voght turned human as a result of Storm's attack. That's different.

Hydroman is made of water, do you know what happens to water when you add a current and/or heat? It turns into gas. Big deal. 

As for Kitty, do you know what happens when Kitty phases through something electronic? I don't expect you to know the answer because you only read Storm's feats not any other characters. But she shorts out electronics. So yes sometimes (specially in non-canon comics) can be affected by electricity. Won't have any effect on someone who's currently neutrinos or radio waves or light or heat or radiation or any of the other bajillion forms Photon can take.

Stardust is still physical and just powered by the Power Cosmic. As for controlling the weather around an Elf King or Shaman....good for her she controls the weather better than them. Photon isn't weather. Storm cannot just 'take control' of Photon. Never has and never will. She can turn into any type of energy. Storm only controls the weather. 

And you think that temperature has an effect on light? When it gets colder light is trapped or something? I think you need to go back to first grade science class if you actually think that.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Static Shock

Photon. I don't care what the fanboys say. She's too fast for Storm to deal with. End of story

Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Tesseract
@Static Shock said:
" Photon. I don't care what the fanboys say. She's too fast for Storm to deal with. End of story "
thread.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Static Shock
@Tesseract: Thanks. LOL.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Static Shock
@rbysjti said:
"An electric surge can affect one's powers.
Why is it so hard for you to grasp that an electrical surge only affected KITTY PRYDE because she has a weakness to electricity? This doesn't mean that that it will work on someone else, especially Photon, who can become electricity and absorb any and all electrical attacks from Storm.
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Tesseract
@Static Shock:
NP :)...i just cant stand this guy, saying stupid things about storm like she can freeze energy....dear God..how thick do you have to be.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Static Shock
@Tesseract said:
" @Static Shock: NP :)...i just cant stand this guy, saying stupid things about storm like she can freeze energy....dear God..how thick do you have to be. "
Storm could only do that if she can reach absolute zero, and she can't even do that.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Static Shock said:
" @rbysjti said:
"An electric surge can affect one's powers.
Why is it so hard for you to grasp that an electrical surge only affected KITTY PRYDE because she has a weakness to electricity? This doesn't mean that that it will work on someone else, especially Photon, who can become electricity and absorb any and all electrical attacks from Storm. "
In a non canon scan.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Static Shock
@Morpheus_: That too!!!
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Static Shock said:
" @Morpheus_: That too!!! "
LOL. I love how we go through the same set of scans in every Storm thread.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By lagoon_boy
What does the OP mean by "Two Ladies of Color"
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@lagoon_boy said:
" What does the OP mean by "Two Ladies of Color" "
The tone of their skin is the same.
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Tesseract
@Static Shock said:
" @Tesseract said:
" @Static Shock: NP :)...i just cant stand this guy, saying stupid things about storm like she can freeze energy....dear God..how thick do you have to be. "
Storm could only do that if she can reach absolute zero, and she can't even do that. "
Now hes gonna claim that she can reach absolute zero..don't give him any ideas!! :P :)
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Morpheus_:  Oh..Ok then Thanks.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Static Shock
@lagoon_boy: That should have been obvious.

@Morpheus_: He tried that bullsh!t on Captain Atom, saying that it would affect his ability to use his powers when Atom ABSORBS electricity.

@Tesseract: Doesn't matter. He can't prove it, either way
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Static Shock said:
" @Morpheus_: He tried that bullsh!t on Captain Atom, saying that it would affect his ability to use his powers when Atom ABSORBS electricity. "
I remember. Hell, he said it would work on Darkseid.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Static Shock
@Morpheus_: That's even worse.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Static Shock: Somehow it did not hit my head.