@Strider92 said:

@laflux said:

@Strider92: Haven't you heard? Storm beat Wonder-Woman :P

I'm not Dutch

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16603 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

I'm not Dutch

#6 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10547 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't find much information on Peter, other than him having TK and telepathy. Any feats for him?

#7 Posted by laflux (16191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: In any-case Dutch>>Essex. I'm never gonna get tired of that.

Of Course I have a good idea of What Storm can do, but feats from Peter will aid me in not derailing the thread.

#8 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm dies horribly.

#9 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

Never read the original series but in the current one don't see anything that Storm could not beat.

#10 Posted by Strider92 (16603 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I can't find much information on Peter, other than him having TK and telepathy. Any feats for him?

#11 Posted by Strider92 (16603 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Of Course I have a good idea of What Storm can do, but feats from Peter will aid me in not derailing the thread.

^See above^

#12 Posted by NeonGameWave (7794 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter Stanchek.

#13 Posted by laflux (16191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@laflux said:

^See above^

His combat telekinesis Speed seems very impressive- letting Bullets come really close to him then redirecting them. That might be Storm's undoing.

#14 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10547 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Thanks. These are impressive. Hard to say just yet who would win.

Storm's TP resistance feats include defeating top tier level telepaths (i.e. - Shadow King, Elias Bogan( when possessing Rachel Grey's body and Emma Frost), and a powerful telekinetic like Candra.

Is there anything more for him?

#15 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: @THUNDERBOLT30: It's worth noting that those scans come from the second issue of Harbinger, before Peter has received any training at all.

#16 Edited by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I've seen, Stanchek should win handily.

But I don't know a lot about Storm.

#17 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10547 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@laflux: @THUNDERBOLT30: It's worth noting that those scans come from the second issue of Harbinger, before Peter has received any training at all.

Thanks. I can see that he is powerful but not the EXTENT of his power level or how skilled he is to know if he wins her TBH. Does he have more impressive showings since he has received training?

#18 Posted by Strider92 (16603 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30: After the training he just becomes more adept at using his abilities. Creating forcefields, flight and such:

#19 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@Strider92 said:

@laflux said:

^See above^

His combat telekinesis Speed seems very impressive- letting Bullets come really close to him then redirecting them. That might be Storm's undoing.

Please those are bullets. U know how much faster lightning moves?

#20 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10547 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716 said:

From what I've seen, Stanchek should win handily.

But I don't know a lot about Storm.

Peter winning here is still debatable so far. Storm has resisted and defeated the most powerful telepaths on earth and has already bested a powerful telekinetic. She generates her powers extremely fast (i.e. - tornadoes and flash freeze effects in the time it takes to blink). And lightning is faster than bullets, and there is no way for him to dodge or having a tornado instantly form around him, and she has blocked and redirected energy (including TK blasts) with her wind and lightning.

#21 Posted by Outside_85 (9179 posts) - - Show Bio

I will say Storm based on her experience with fighting psionically powered people. That and I dont see what Peter has that saves him from a bolt of lightning.

#22 Posted by Strider92 (16603 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85: Well he has already taken hits from people with electrokinesis and used his powers to deflect said hits so Storm won't be getting an easy win:

#23 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30: The thing about Pete, is that, as far as i can tell, he's not really that telepathic. He has similar traits, but if i'm understand Harbinger correctly, the traits are a bit different.

#24 Posted by SoA (4843 posts) - - Show Bio

i do not know wats better about this battle, that a indie character is used or that people are in his favor for winning against storm :)

no storm hate just amazed lol

#25 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10547 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: The thing about Pete, is that, as far as i can tell, he's not really that telepathic. He has similar traits, but if i'm understand Harbinger correctly, the traits are a bit different.

With Storm though, her resistance has included mental manipulation of various forms on sheer force will. She has resisted pheremone control from Temptress, the mystical vampiric mental control of Dracula, and magic based mental control. I haven't seen anything from him to suggest that his form of telepathy would be more successful than what she has consistently overcome.

@Strider92 said:

@Outside_85: Well he has already taken hits from people with electrokinesis and used his powers to deflect said hits so Storm won't be getting an easy win:

Storm can pull electricity from out of the air around him or direct bolts from the sky that hit with force. I don't think he could anticipate her lightning or be ready to deflect it (outside of her hurling bolts at him from her hands).

Thanks for the scans by the way. This guy seems like a pretty interesting character.

#26 Edited by Strider92 (16603 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Thanks for the scans by the way. This guy seems like a pretty interesting character.

I recommend picking it up. The series is called Harbinger and its been great thus far. Valliant's first crossover happens soon "Harbinger Wars" and it looks like its going to be awesome :) Can't wait for Peter and Toyo to go all out on each other:

#27 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10547 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Awesome :-). I will definitely consider checking this one out. It'll be a first in a long time for me to look at anything that isn't Marvel and doesn't have an X on it.

#28 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30: Alright, I concede Storm takes the Majority for sure, possibly more.

#29 Posted by ChaosMarvel (997 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I recommend picking it up. The series is called Harbinger and its been great thus far. Valliant's first crossover happens soon "Harbinger Wars" and it looks like its going to be awesome :) Can't wait for Peter and Toyo to go all out on each other:

Is that Bloodshot!? How the hell did I not hear about this crossover!? Seeing Peter go against Harada would be epic although Peter better drastically improve or Harada is going to make mincemeat out of him. The guy took a nuke at ground zero as a child and didn't have a scratch. Toyo's telekinesis is insane but then I guess he is the only Omega Harbinger or was Peter confirmed as one too?

#30 Posted by Strider92 (16603 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosMarvel said:

@Strider92 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Is that Bloodshot!? How the hell did I not hear about this crossover!? Seeing Peter go against Harada would be epic although Peter better drastically improve or Harada is going to make mincemeat out of him. The guy took a nuke at ground zero as a child and didn't have a scratch. Toyo's telekinesis is insane but then I guess he is the only Omega Harbinger or was Peter confirmed as one too?

Yeah that is Bloodshot he's in it too :) and yeah if Pete has any chance of fighting Harada on equal ground he needs to improve drastically and yes Peter has been confirmed as an Omega he's just not as good as Harada yet.

#31 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

Well of course not Harada is been training since the end of WW2. Not to mention lets face it Peter is not the smartest tool in the tool shed.

#32 Posted by Outside_85 (9179 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Well, I dont know how powerful that guy was, but it didn't look like much compared to some of the bolts Storms been throwing around. How is Peter when compared to Emma Frost?

Storm owning Emma
#33 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@laflux said:

@Strider92: Haven't you heard? Storm beat Wonder-Woman :P

#34 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85 said:

I will say Storm based on her experience with fighting psionically powered people. That and I dont see what Peter has that saves him from a bolt of lightning.

this

#35 Posted by Chaos Prime (10853 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on? Random encounter? Then Storm probably raises a cloud of fog & goes to investigate the target & before she knows it shes been koed.

Imo had Storm been on high alert or morals off in this encounter she would have probably got the win here.

#36 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10547 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Please. What's to investigate? They both know they are in a fight and she will look to KO him from the start. From what I have seen so far she would take a majority.

#37 Posted by Joygirl (20039 posts) - - Show Bio

*sigh* Everyone knows that Storm has >lightspeed reactions, can disintegrate Onslaught from space, defeat Wolverine without powers (easily) and can take hits 8th Day Trion Juggerhulk without scratches while resisting TP from every telepath on earth at once.

Spite.

#38 Posted by Chaos Prime (10853 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Lol Please. What's to investigate? They both know they are in a fight and she will look to KO him from the start. From what I have seen so far she would take a majority.

True guess i was going overboard a wee bit with Storms natural nature.

#39 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Peter Stanchek.

#40 Posted by Orion_ (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: wow. These scans look awesome. I'm definitely picking this up.

#41 Posted by IwouldSucktheT1000sDick (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Please. Peter would smack storm around just for the fun of it.

#42 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

*sigh* Everyone knows that Storm has >lightspeed reactions, can disintegrate Onslaught from space, defeat Wolverine without powers (easily) and can take hits 8th Day Trion Juggerhulk without scratches while resisting TP from every telepath on earth at once.

Spite.

#43 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Thanks. I can see that he is powerful but not the EXTENT of his power level or how skilled he is to know if he wins her TBH. Does he have more impressive showings since he has received training?

Dunno, that's as far as I've read so far :p

#44 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Spite.

Love you <3 :D

#45 Posted by Storm Calling (3600 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting matchup, Peter looks pretty cool! Thanks to those who provided the scans and info on him. I'm kind of leaning towards Storm for now but this has the potential for going both ways if he's powerful enough. I'll probably need to see more from him before I can fully decide.