Storm vs New 52 Ocean Master

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Namor_Curry

Much like the New 52 Aquaman storyline, Atlantis is attacked by surface dweller missiles and Orm leads the assault on the surface, however they are first confronted by the X-Men. In the heat of battle, Ocean Master and Storm lock eyes and proceed to fight 1 on 1. Fight to KO, takes place on a beach obviously. Who will win? Who has better weather manipulation? Would a tornado caused by storm suck up some ocean life and create a Sharknado? I would love to hear your opinions.

Ocean Master

No Caption Provided

Storm

No Caption Provided

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Namor_Curry

Alright I might as well start this puppy. Storm has better weather manipulation in my opinion, but Orm's physicals are too overwhelming. Ocean Master wins after taking a few zaps of lightning, and an unstoppable Sharknado rolls into the city until Arthur can shows up and can use his TP to stop their frenzy lol

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Fallschirmjager

New 52 Ocean Master really should not be used in the battle forums. His only appearance he is doing too many things that probably are PIS, but because its his only appearance, you can't really label it PIS because we have no baseline to go with.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm due to having a superior manipulation over the weather

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

Storm due to having a superior manipulation over the weather

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Possibly Stalemate

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They fight for a bit, then Thor comes down and shows them how to manipulate the weather.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm. Superior weather manipulation and better feats. She just created tornadoes to destroy a tsunami in her new book.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Storm.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm. Superior weather manipulation and better feats. She just created tornadoes to destroy a tsunami in her new book.

and surrounded the village with the tsunami/tornado combo, but anyway .. what did ocean master do in the new 52? .. i'm curious

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He needs further consistent showing but based on what we've seen I'm sure he takes it he took out Arthur, Clark and Diana with Lightning, and took hits from a p'd off Aquaman.

Storm has better weather manipulation though she can control wind, lightning, thunder, rain, possibly more. Ocean Master has control over the sea and lightning.

@ the first part .. whoah ..

now for the last part .. i'm not sure if him controlling the ocean could really do something to her .. he tries to drown her *electrolysis field* and when submerged water becomes her equivalent to wind :/ but i think his physical stats can take enough of what she dishes out externally .. the only thing i've seen her do internally was dropping the temp of the phalanx so low the organic separated from the inorganic ( could she do this to him? i have no idea ..)

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm.

Orm doesn't have nearly enough feats and one storyline is not enough to say he is on Storm's level. Only way this would be fair is if they were an inch apart.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@justthatkid said:

@malachi_munroe: He has no showings against temperatures low or high so I don't see why it couldn't depends on how quick she could do it I guess. Orm could always get her down using lightning and then that where his hydrokinesis could come in he was shown to be giving a bunch of leaguers trouble when he made a wave that was shadowing over a city.

she did it .. fast as hell :/ BUT .. i think he could win this .. he need only turn this into a physical confrontation .. i'm still iffy on the elemental powers because this woman has a long, and i mean long history of overpowering other elementals who controlled the same elements as her, are his elemental powers magic or something? because she recovered from magical lightning and turned it on the user .. that and the very storm he attacked her with (poor fool)

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: Never states whether its magical or not he's just able to control it through his helmet which has yet to be said if its magic or tech.

ahh ^_^ thanks for the info.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Storm.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers