Avatar image for white_angel_of_death
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Battle takes place in New York. 

All at current levels. Rogue has absorbed absorbed Angel's wings and Indra's powers - His armor and weapons

One day prep.  
No Morals. 
They start 300 ft away from each other. 
 WIN BY DEATH ONLY 
 PLEASE STATE WHY

vs 
 vs 

vs 
vs 

No Caption Provided
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By nick_hero22

You spelled b#tches wrong
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:
You spelled b#tches wrong
thanks for that.....really really thankful here........nothing else to add to the actual battle tho?
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nick_hero22
@White Angel Of Death
Not really
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By EpitomeofCool

theyre not really b*tches......

White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@EpitomeofCool: its just a battle title, no need to read so much into it......
FemmeFatale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FemmeFatale

storm

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

With prep this could go either way for all 3. For example, Rogue absorbing Legions powers for example could secure a win for her, Storm is an excellent strategist and tactician and is married to one of the best tacticians in he MU who is a prep master so they could comew up with either tech and/or plans to eliminate either Rogue or Carol, and I don't know much about Carol but I know she is not dumb or slouch in combat experience so she may able to come up with a way to defeat either Storm or Rogue. Without prep, then I think that Ms.Marvel would win due to her vastly superior speed. 
gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gravitypress

Ms Marvel

Darkeden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Darkeden

rogue cause she is hot and will seduce the other two contestants. hell yeah!!

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10  Edited By AgeofHurricane

I was thinking MM

Rogue87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rogue87

rogue is always a hard one to fight logically because of her power drain, she can absorb power storm , ms marvel and used against them

White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
With prep this could go either way for all 3. For example, Rogue absorbing Legions powers for example could secure a win for her, Storm is an excellent strategist and tactician and is married to one of the best tacticians in he MU who is a prep master so they could comew up with either tech and/or plans to eliminate either Rogue or Carol, and I don't know much about Carol but I know she is not dumb or slouch in combat experience so she may able to come up with a way to defeat either Storm or Rogue. Without prep, then I think that Ms.Marvel would win due to her vastly superior speed. 
Rogues powers are already stated, Angels and Indra's 

@Rogue87 said:
rogue is always a hard one to fight logically because of her power drain, she can absorb power storm , ms marvel and used against them
She'll have to get close to them first 

@FemmeFatale
said:
storm
Why??????
Rogue87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rogue87

yes of course she must touch them ....
but if she can fly (angel)  and have armor around her body (Indra) ,she don't have a much problem with that  ;)

sputnik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sputnik

i'd have to say rogue. dunno why. i guess she's just so strong, physically and mentally.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Killemall

Ms Marvel 

White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sputnik said:
i'd have to say rogue. dunno why. i guess she's just so strong, physically and mentally.
Wouldn't say she's that strong, Ms Marvel could easily tear apart that armor i guess. Ultimately i think Ms Marvel would win
MaidenMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MaidenMarvel

Hmm, interesting. But in the end I would have to say Ms.M. She can fly faster than both Rouge, using Angel's power, and Storm can. She is physically stronger than both, able to life 50 tons with ease. Ms.Marvel also has long range attacks  such as her Photonic Blasts and I believe can absorb the energy in lightning from Storm to make herself even stronger. Not to mention she has the 7th sense that can let her subconciously know their next attack as well as her years of combat experience. Then add it to the fact that in the past, Carol has teamed up with Storm and knows her limits and abilities and has fought Rouge on several occasions, including times when Rouge had Ms.M's powers, and has held on fighting Rouge longer than anyone else has in comics! She would know how best to defeat them. Then, if the stress of the battle has gone to great and she has absorbed enough energy, Ms.M can go into her Binary form. Even if Storm manages to make it so that MM can't breath, she would still come out on top due to the fact that she has fought and survived for hours in the vaccum of space. It would be a long and hard fight, but in the end Ms.Marvel would dominate.  
KDarkholme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By KDarkholme

Omg this is kind of a toss up for me. I would have to say each of them has a pretty good chance but as much as I would like to say Rogue I will say Storm.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:
Ms Marvel 
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By m0ntyb0y

they shouldn't be battlin'
they should be lovin'

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By nefarious

Ms. Marvel solos.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ssejllenrad
@Nefarious said:
Ms. Marvel solos.
This
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Aqua11500
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@Killemall said:
Ms Marvel 
How fast can she fly(not Binary) 

I would give it to Storm if played right.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Aqua11500 said:

@venomoushatred1001

said:

@Killemall

said:

Ms Marvel 

How fast can she fly(not Binary)  I would give it to Storm if played right.

I think Carol is around Mach 3 or 4 I believe (already more than 2,000+ mph)....she is way too fast for either Storm or Rogue in a stragiht on battle. Prep could make a difference though.
Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sissel
@m0ntyb0y said:
they shouldn't be battlin' they should be lovin'
3-some? Hell yeah. 

I think by pure strength Ms. Marvel could take this. Though, Storm can use her powers alone to annihilate both. I'll just go with Storm. And Rogue's hot.
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OptimusPalm

i'll go with rogue here. i dont think she'd win, i just want to go with her...
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OptimusPalm said:
i'll go with rogue here. i dont think she'd win, i just want to go with her...
ooooook
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Ms. Marvel is powerful enough, strong enough and fast enough to take the others down. She beats Rogue down first, plays a few rounds of cat-and-mouse with Storm, firing blasts back and forth, but takes her down afterwards.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Storm Calling
@PhoenixoftheTides: If she takes Rogue down first she is in some trouble with Storm.
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Storm Calling said:
@PhoenixoftheTides: If she takes Rogue down first she is in some trouble with Storm.  

Explain??? .....Storm Calling.....lol
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sherlock

Im pretty sure Ms M has this in the bag

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Storm Calling
@White Angel Of Death said:
@Storm Calling said:
 Explain??? .....Storm Calling.....lol
It gives a prepped Storm time to react and strike.
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

but still ms marvel is stronger and can absorb her lightning. How is she gonna defeat her?

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Storm Calling
but still ms marvel is stronger and can absorb her lightning. How is she gonna defeat her?
With prep? Any number of ways.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sherlock
@Storm Calling said:
None of the combatants here will do much with prep
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Storm Calling
@Sherlock said:
@Storm Calling said:
Says who?
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Sherlock
@Storm Calling said:
@Sherlock said:
@Storm Calling said:
Says who?
Did you read my post??Its right there in black and white that i said so.Why would you ask that right after i said it?Seriously lol
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Storm Calling
@Sherlock:  what number of ways can storm win?????? and ms marvel could do a lot with prep actually especially with her military background. unless you have something that says otherwise
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Storm Calling
@Sherlock said: You're not the OP or the one placing the rules in this thread. What you said about them not having much prep is not factual. I do not agree that the combatants here will not do much with prep, so please stop addressing me as if it were a fact.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sherlock
@White Angel Of Death: Like what?Its not like she can manipulate the battle field or create some insane machine to depower both.All she could really do is get some gear and none of that would be very helpful.You cant bring in outside help so unless stated and any gear she could get would have to be normal stuff or something she has used none of which would do anything here
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sherlock
@Storm Calling said:
@Sherlock said: You're not the OP or the one placing the rules in this thread. What you said about them not having much prep is not factual. I do not agree that the combatants here will not do much with prep, so please stop addressing me as if it were a fact.
Im sorry can you come up with a way that anyone here can utilize their prep time?
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Storm Calling
@Sherlock said:
@Storm Calling said:
Im sorry can you come up with a way that anyone here can utilize their prep time?
Yes, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow. I was already heading out to bed when I sent my first post to this thread. I'll be back tomorrow with a more in-depth post.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sherlock
@Storm Calling said:
@Sherlock said:
@Storm Calling said:
Yes, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow. I was already heading out to bed when I sent my first post to this thread. I'll be back tomorrow with a more in-depth post.
By all means g night
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Storm Calling said:

@Sherlock said:

@Storm Calling said:

I agree with you here. I wouldn't underestimate any of these ladies if they were given time to prepare for a fight, especially since they are familiar with each others abilities. I have not known Rogue to be skilled in battle strategy or tactics, same for Carol IMO, to know how they could utilize prep but they are both experienced combat veterans who have fought along side and against Storm (when Rogue was evil) so they are familiar with her, and have taken on tough opponents on the fly and found ways to overcome them. Given a chance to prepare for a fight, I think they would. Storm, on the other hand, is an excellent strategist and a cunning tactician, and has used preparation and creative strategy/tactics to overcome superior opponents and odds when fighting alone and when she lead a team. In this battle for example, Storm can use prep time to give herself an advantage for stealth and defense, such as creating a super dense ionized fog and rains shrouding the entire battle area to limit her opponents ability to see and their sensor technology if they brough it to the fight in anticipation of her using this tactic. Storm would still be able to sense them, and could position herself to strike first. But that's just an idea I thought of on how these ladies could use prep.  
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Sherlock
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
@Storm Calling said:

@Sherlock said:

@Storm Calling said:

I agree with you here. I wouldn't underestimate any of these ladies if they were given time to prepare for a fight, especially since they are familiar with each others abilities. I have not known Rogue to be skilled in battle strategy or tactics, same for Carol IMO, to know how they could utilize prep but they are both experienced combat veterans who have fought along side and against Storm (when Rogue was evil) so they are familiar with her, and have taken on tough opponents on the fly and found ways to overcome them. Given a chance to prepare for a fight, I think they would. Storm, on the other hand, is an excellent strategist and a cunning tactician, and has used preparation and creative strategy/tactics to overcome superior opponents and odds when fighting alone and when she lead a team. In this battle for example, Storm can use prep time to give herself an advantage for stealth and defense, such as creating a super dense ionized fog and rains shrouding the entire battle area to limit her opponents ability to see and their sensor technology if they brough it toe fight in anticipation of her using this tactic. Storm would still be able to sense them, and could position herself to strike first. But that's just an idea I thought of on how these ladies could use prep.  
I agree that she can do that but i dont think it will effect the outcome very much that all i was saying here i have no doubt that they could do something with the prep but nothing that would make a huge difference
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Storm Calling: I don't really see how. If Storm hit her with lightning, she'll just amp Carol's powers up a lot higher. She's not familiar enough with how Ms. Marvel's powers work IMHO to know that electricity specifically is something that Carol can absorb nor that Carol withstand incredible amounts of pressure and explosive force. So I'll stick with Ms. Marvel and the idea that they would fight an aerial battle where Ms. Marvel tries to blast her, and Storm tries to retaliate for a few rounds before Ms. Marvel's firepower takes Storm down. 
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Storm Calling
@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@Storm Calling: I don't really see how. If Storm hit her with lightning, she'll just amp Carol's powers up a lot higher. She's not familiar enough with how Ms. Marvel's powers work IMHO to know that electricity specifically is something that Carol can absorb nor that Carol withstand incredible amounts of pressure and explosive force. So I'll stick with Ms. Marvel and the idea that they would fight an aerial battle where Ms. Marvel tries to blast her, and Storm tries to retaliate for a few rounds before Ms. Marvel's firepower takes Storm down. 

Storm removes her Oxygen from her lungs or freezes her internal organs below 200 degrees.

Storm has ties to T'Calla and the X-men. Both whom have ties to the Avengers. She'd know exactly what Carol could do.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Storm Calling
@Sherlock said:

@Storm Calling said:

T'Challa is like Batman, with all sorts of equipment prepped for taking down heroes and villians. With prep Storm could pick up some neutralizer gun and other technology equipment to counter her energy blast and speed blitz. She is after all married to one of the richest and most powerful man in the world, and she has strong ties to the X-men which she could also acquire assistance with equipment from.
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Storm Calling said:
@Sherlock said:

@Storm Calling said:

T'Challa is like Batman, with all sorts of equipment prepped for taking down heroes and villians. With prep Storm could pick up some neutralizer gun and other technology equipment to counter her energy blast and speed blitz. She is after all married to one of the richest and most powerful man in the world, and she has strong ties to the X-men which she could also acquire assistance with equipment from.
I've never seen storm speed blitx someone, what issues are those in? And issues or scans of her freezing someones internal organs? Please :-D thanks. 

Also Carol is an ex CIA agent with ties to the CIA, SHIELD and the Avengers and X-men. I think she would utilize her prep time more and would have more success 
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Storm Calling

@Storm Calling said:

@Sherlock said:

@Storm Calling said:

I've never seen storm speed blitx someone, what issues are those in?
I never said Storm would speedblitz Carol, but find technology to counter her speedblitz. Perhaps I worded it wrong. My apologies.

And issues or scans of her freezing someones internal organs? Please :-D thanks. 

She's never frozen a person's internal Organs but she has lowered the internal temperature within a gun before the trigger could be pulled, and below 200 degrees instantly(Worlds Apart #2). She has several feats showcasing internal manipulation within the body.

Also Carol is an ex CIA agent with ties to the CIA, SHIELD and the Avengers and X-men. I think she would utilize her prep time more and would have more success

Ex CIA means nothing and Storm also has ties to people who has ties with SHIED. Plus Storm has the funds to get the equipment that she could obtain. Still, my point was not that Carol couldn't use her connections as well to combat Storm, it was in reply to a poster who assumed Storm couldn't do much with prep.