Storm vs Ms Marvel

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ellocobruja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Ellocobruja

Storm can control Solar Winds. 

This is the a ood fight and Ms. Marvel has every edge. 
Storm however has trained at fighting Rogue with Ms. Marvels abilities and skills and knows how to beat her. 

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Static Shock
@Ellocobruja said:
" Storm can control Solar Winds."
I remember that. It was in an old X-Men comic book that was later reprinted, reconning that ability. She no longer has it.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By FLCL1
@Ellocobruja said:
"Storm can control Solar Winds.  This is the a ood fight and Ms. Marvel has every edge. Storm however has trained at fighting Rogue with Ms. Marvels abilities and skills and knows how to beat her.   "

storm doesnt kno that
Umbraa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Umbraa

She can't. Ms.Marvel doesn't have Binary level powers anymore......She only flies at the speed of sound.  
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By FLCL1
@Umbraa said:
"She can't. Ms.Marvel doesn't have Binary like powers...Storm has the ablity to fly just as fast...She only flies at the speed of sound.   "

storm cant control the air in her lungs if shes running
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Static Shock
@Umbraa said:

" She can't. Ms.Marvel doesn't have Binary like powers...Storm has the ablity to fly just as fast...She only flies at the speed of sound.   "

Ms. Marvel flies faster than sound. She can reach escape velocity, which is a little over 11 km/sec (24,480 mph). That's mach 31. Never seen Storm move that fast. Also, she doesn't normally have Binary-like powers, but the ability to become Binary will always be there if she absorbs too much energy. Though, she doesn't need to become Binary to win.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By FLCL1
@Static Shock said:
"@Umbraa said:

" She can't. Ms.Marvel doesn't have Binary like powers...Storm has the ablity to fly just as fast...She only flies at the speed of sound.   "

Ms. Marvel flies faster than sound. She can reach escape velocity, which is a little over 11 km/sec (24,480 mph). That's mach 31. Never seen Storm move that fast. Also, she doesn't normally have Binary-like powers, but the ability to become Binary will always be there if she absorbs too much energy. Though, she doesn't need to become Binary to win. "

once again: point made
Umbraa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Umbraa

What does Ms. Marvel have to fly through? Air. Storm contorls it...you guys are making it sound so easy. "oh she would speed blitz her" when it never that simplistic. Storm can think faster then she can fly. Period.  

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By FLCL1
@Umbraa said:
"What does Ms. Marvel have to fly through? Air. Storm contorls it...you guys are making it sound so easy. "oh she would speed blitz her" when it never that simplistic. Storm can think faster then she can fly. Period.    "

i think wind goes 200-100 mph maybe 300 (fastest record) that wind speed can up root a tree but cant move a car wat is wind gonna go to marvel
Umbraa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Umbraa

It will slow her down. The speed sound equates to 1,236 kilometers per hour (768 mph). Storm flies at 300 mph…so there goes the speed blitz, Storm can beat her…it not going to just be a speed blitz, when she can do this with a thought.     

Also have you ever seen what tornados and hurricanes do to cars?  Storm can do this localized and on a massive scale, with a thought!!!! 

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By FLCL1
@Umbraa said:
"

It will slow her down. The speed sound equates to 1,236 kilometers per hour (768 mph). Storm flies at 300 mph…so there goes the speed blitz, Storm can beat her…it not going to just be a speed blitz, when she can do this with a thought.    

"

@Umbraa said:
"

"

ms marvel can fling rocks and cars at her she will get distracted dogde and then marvel will speed bliz
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Static Shock
@Umbraa said:
" What does Ms. Marvel have to fly through? Air. Storm contorls it...you guys are making it sound so easy. "oh she would speed blitz her" when it never that simplistic. Storm can think faster then she can fly. Period.    "
So what if she controls it? She can't think to control it faster than Ms. Marvel can close the distance and take her apart. It's that simple for her. The speed of thought is anywhere between 550-750 milliseconds. Ms. Marvel, at escape velocity, can cover a mile in .14706 hundred-thousands of a second. So, how can Storm think faster than Ms. Marvel can fly?
Umbraa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Umbraa
@Static Shock said:
" @Umbraa said:
" What does Ms. Marvel have to fly through? Air. Storm contorls it...you guys are making it sound so easy. "oh she would speed blitz her" when it never that simplistic. Storm can think faster then she can fly. Period.    "
So what if she controls it? She can't think to control it faster than Ms. Marvel can close the distance and take her apart. It's that simple for her. The speed of thought is anywhere between 550-750 milliseconds. Ms. Marvel, at escape velocity, can cover a mile in .14706 hundred-thousands of a second. So, how can Storm think faster than Ms. Marvel can fly? "

I disagree. totally. She still has to move...she does not run at the speed of sound...she has to fly...Storm with a thought can easy cause enough head wind to slow her down, and create a hurricane or something else. 

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Static Shock
@Umbraa said:
"

It will slow her down. The speed sound equates to 1,236 kilometers per hour (768 mph). Storm flies at 300 mph…so there goes the speed blitz, Storm can beat her…

Ms. Marvel flies faster than this. I just got through saying that. Mach 1 (768 mph) is nothing compared to Mach 31 (24,480 mph at escape velocity). Ms. Marvel's top speed is the latter, and Storm can't react fast enough to that.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Static Shock
@Umbraa said:
"  I disagree. totally. She still has to move...she does not run at the speed of sound...she has to fly... "
That, my friend, is how fast she moves in flight. She doesn't need to run. She's reached escape velocity in comics many times. You can disagree, but it's fact. Deal with it.
Umbraa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Umbraa

Where did she fly that fast? the current Ms. Marvel? and what issue???
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#117  Edited By Final Arrow
@Umbraa said:
"

Also have you ever seen what tornados and hurricanes do to cars?  Storm can do this localized and on a massive scale, with a thought!!!! 

"
Faults with this picture/ 

1. the attack was totally unprovoked and Hudson never seen it coming! 
2. Storm has been taken out by weaker people then him 
3. Storm acted before she thought something she would not do in a battle situation! she would be planning her moves allowing time in between thoughts! 

this is not as easy a battle as you make it out to be. Im not picking a winner as I do not want to get pulled into debates. but if you're going to post a scan make it relative to the battle at hand not Storm blind siding someone!
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By FLCL1
@Umbraa said:
"@Static Shock said:
" @Umbraa said:
So what if she controls it? She can't think to control it faster than Ms. Marvel can close the distance and take her apart. It's that simple for her. The speed of thought is anywhere between 550-750 milliseconds. Ms. Marvel, at escape velocity, can cover a mile in .14706 hundred-thousands of a second. So, how can Storm think faster than Ms. Marvel can fly? "
 I disagree. totally. She still has to move...she does not run at the speed of sound...she has to fly...Storm with a thought can easy cause enough head wind to slow her down, and create a hurricane or something else.   "

their is so much fail in that
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Static Shock
@Umbraa said:
" Where did she fly that fast? the current Ms. Marvel? and what issue??? "
Ms. Marvel, #28, while BFRing a Hulk skrull. Escape velocity is required to fly through the atmosphere of the Earth, and into space.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Umbraa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Umbraa
@Final Arrow said:
" @Umbraa said:
"

"
Faults with this picture/  1. the attack was totally unprovoked and Hudson never seen it coming! 2. Storm has been taken out by weaker people then him 3. Storm acted before she thought something she would not do in a battle situation! she would be planning her moves allowing time in between thoughts!   this is not as easy a battle as you make it out to be. Im not picking a winner as I do not want to get pulled into debates. but if you're going to post a scan make it relative to the battle at hand not Storm blind siding someone! "

How is it not relative. the Point of the post and the scan was to show that she can do something with a thought as I pointed out in my post. To me that is 'relative'. I not the one saying that it's easy as a speed blitz, yet you are reponding to me? wow.  
Again, the point was she hurricane on-and-off   with a thought, but that is not allowed? 

Again, it would not be easy either way, and I'm not selling Storm out by saying Ms. Marvel can just speed blitz, without any proof that she flies that fast right now.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Static Shock
@Umbraa said:
" I'm not selling Storm out by saying Ms. Marvel can just speed blitz, without any proof that she flies that fast right now. "
I just posted proof of escape velocity by Ms. Marvel. Don't act like you don't see it.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Final Arrow
@Umbraa said:
" @Final Arrow said:
" @Umbraa said:
"

"
Faults with this picture/  1. the attack was totally unprovoked and Hudson never seen it coming! 2. Storm has been taken out by weaker people then him 3. Storm acted before she thought something she would not do in a battle situation! she would be planning her moves allowing time in between thoughts!   this is not as easy a battle as you make it out to be. Im not picking a winner as I do not want to get pulled into debates. but if you're going to post a scan make it relative to the battle at hand not Storm blind siding someone! "
How is it not relative. the Point of the post and the scan was to show that she can do something with a thought as I pointed out in my post. To me that is 'relative'. I not the one saying that it's easy as a speed blitz, yet you are reponding to me? wow.  Again, the point was she hurricane on-and-off   with a thought, but that is not allowed? Again, it would not be easy either way, and I'm not selling Storm out by saying Ms. Marvel can just speed blitz, without any proof that she flies that fast right now. "
What you showed was a Hero getting caught off guard by an 80- 90's version of storm but ask for someone to provide evidance of a current feat not a past one. I have said this before and may as well say it again. Hero's have all pulled off great feats in the past. But most current version are weaker then they where shown back then "Wow". You need to provide evidence that current storm can do this! this picture you showed could be used against you as well, look how easily hudson flew off and he is not near MS Marvels level of power! The scan is not relative due to its age, you want current proof for a characters feats then show you're character in a current format!
Umbraa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Umbraa

I did, I showed it twice, both scans show her doing it with a thought.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Static Shock
@Umbraa said:
" I did, I showed it twice, both scans show her doing it with a thought. "
Moving at escape velocity > speed of thought.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Final Arrow
@Static Shock said:
" @Umbraa said:
Moving at escape velocity > speed of thought. "
This is one of those times when you just have to walk away :p
Umbraa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Umbraa
@Static Shock said:
" @Umbraa said:

What proof do you have of that?
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By FLCL1
@Static Shock said:
" @Umbraa said:
" I'm not selling Storm out by saying Ms. Marvel can just speed blitz, without any proof that she flies that fast right now. "
I just posted proof of escape velocity by Ms. Marvel. Don't act like you don't see it. "

LOL there is NO talking to him so imma put this in scientific terms 

a jet going super sonic can pass a hurricane in 30 min(depending on the size) or less how ever a jet has wings which can cause problems considering the turbulence from the wind(wind hitting all sides) meaning most likely the jet wont make it 

ms marvel has no wings nor does she have any thing like that so her going supersonic or faster is like a bullet though paper 

do u get it now
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By FLCL1
@Umbraa said:
"@Static Shock said:
" @Umbraa said:
What proof do you have of that? "

dude its fking science if a jet was coming at u going supersonic and was 10 feet away when u looked over ur mind wont have time to process "DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!" before u die
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Static Shock
@Umbraa said:

"What proof do you have of that? "

I'm sorry, but either you're not reading, or you just don't care.  I'm not going to repeat myself after this....

@Static Shock said:

"So what if she controls it? She can't think to control it faster than Ms. Marvel can close the distance and take her apart. It's that simple for her. The speed of thought is anywhere between 550-750 milliseconds. Ms. Marvel, at escape velocity, can cover a mile in .14706 hundred-thousands of a second. So, how can Storm think faster than Ms. Marvel can fly? "

@Static Shock said:

"Ms. Marvel flies faster than this. I just got through saying that. Mach 1 (768 mph) is nothing compared to Mach 31 (24,480 mph at escape velocity). Ms. Marvel's top speed is the latter, and Storm can't react fast enough to that. "

@Static Shock said:

"Ms. Marvel flies faster than sound. She can reach escape velocity, which is a little over 11 km/sec (24,480 mph). That's mach 31. Never seen Storm move that fast. Also, she doesn't normally have Binary-like powers, but the ability to become Binary will always be there if she absorbs too much energy. Though, she doesn't need to become Binary to win. "

@Static Shock said:

" @Umbraa said:

" Where did she fly that fast? the current Ms. Marvel? and what issue??? "
Ms. Marvel, #28, while BFRing a Hulk skrull. Escape velocity is required to fly through the atmosphere of the Earth, and into space.

No Caption Provided

Moving fast enough to escape the atmosphere of the Earth = Escape velocity, which is 11 km/sec (6.8 miles/sec). That's 24,480 mph, or Mach 31. That's covering a mile in .14706 hundred-thousands of a second. Faster than the speed of thought (550-750 milliseconds).
 Moving fast enough to escape the atmosphere of the Earth = Escape velocity, which is 11 km/sec (6.8 miles/sec). That's 24,480 mph, or Mach 31. That's covering a mile in .14706 hundred-thousands of a second. Faster than the speed of thought (550-750 milliseconds).
"
Umbraa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Umbraa

So Ms. Marvel has never lost a fight I take it...all she does is fly as " escape velocity" 

Lily Hollister   anyone. :0
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By FLCL1

fkin fan boys man -_-
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Static Shock
@Umbraa said:
" So Ms. Marvel has never lost a fight I take it...all she does is fly as " escape velocity" "
It has nothing to do with losing a fight. That's irrelevant. My argument is how she would win this fight. Besides, she used it against that Hulk Skrull, so my argument holds up, anyway.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By FLCL1
@Umbraa said:
"So Ms. Marvel has never lost a fight I take it...all she does is fly as " escape velocity" "

point being that she wont be able to  think before marvel takes her head off
Avatar image for stormamazonphoenix
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm is still winning this
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#135  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@StormAmazonPhoenix said:
" Storm is still winning this "
Still? She wasn't winning from the beginning.
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" @StormAmazonPhoenix said:
Still? She wasn't winning from the beginning. "

You're wrong... as usual.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By FLCL1
"@Vance Astro said:
You're wrong... as usual. "

did u read the earilyer post?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#138  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
" @Vance Astro said:
You're right... as usual. "
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FLCL1 said:
"@StormAmazonPhoenix said:
"@Vance Astro said:
did u read the earilyer post? "

Yeah. Did you? Umbraa was wiping the floor with you guys. Just as Ororo will do with Carol.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Static Shock

I'm sorry, but Umbraa didn't know what he was talking about. Which is why he quit arguing.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By FLCL1
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Vance Astro said:
Yeah. Did you? Umbraa was wiping the floor with you guys. Just as Ororo will do with Carol. "

wat are u talking about we gave valid reason of why ms.marvel wins u ,good sir, fail
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock said:
"I'm sorry, but Umbraa didn't know what he was talking about. Which is why he quit arguing. "
First I would like to say... NO
@FLCL1 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Vance Astro said:
Yeah. Did you? Umbraa was wiping the floor with you guys. Just as Ororo will do with Carol. "
wat are u talking about we gave valid reason of why ms.marvel wins u ,good sir, fail "

And, NO.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By FLCL1

oh yes storm gets: 

hard
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FLCL1 said:
"
oh yes storm gets: 

hard "
Surely you're delusional.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By FLCL1
"@FLCL1 said:
"
oh yes storm gets: 

hard "
Surely you're delusional. "

surely ur in denail
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FLCL1 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"
oh yes storm gets: 

hard "
Surely you're delusional. "
surely ur in denail "
If I'm in denail... the surely you're in denial. Admit it.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By FLCL1

-_-..................that didnt even make sense
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FLCL1 said:
"-_-..................that didnt even make sense "

If I'm in "DENAIL"... then surely you're in "DENIAL". I was making fun of your spelling skills. I guess I need to work on my blatant insults.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By FLCL1
"@FLCL1 said:
"-_-..................that didnt even make sense "

If I'm in "DENAIL"... then surely you're in "DENIAL". I was making fun of your spelling skills. I guess I need to work on my blatant insults. "

sir there is no point in argueing with u, the fanboy, because people like u cant except when u lose 
storm<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<ms.marvel accept it
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umbraa already handled you, I was just humoring you and your pathetic exuse for debating.