• 77 results
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nick_hero22

The takes place in a empty parking lot in Hell's Kitchen. 

Storm 

VS

Moon Knight 

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nick_hero22
recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By recordkeeper

Storm gets owned no doubt. she's not this level at all...
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Manchine
@recordkeeper said:
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nick_hero22
@recordkeeper
Did you go to the link because I think the fight would be close.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nick_hero22
@THUNDERBOLT30
Crap
recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By recordkeeper
@nick_hero22 said:
@recordkeeper: Did you go to the link because I think the fight would be close.

no i did'nt, cause I pertty much know what storm can already do...MK is a A lister, even if he's towards the bottum. Storm, probable High C list if lucky.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nick_hero22
@recordkeeper
Moon Knight is a A lister?
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@recordkeeper said:

@nick_hero22 said:

no i did'nt, cause I pertty much know what storm can already do...MK is a A lister, even if he's towards the bottum. Storm, probable High C list if lucky.

How is she C list? Opponents who have fought her were well experienced and extensively trained fighters in armed and unarmed combat and she has consistently bested them. Callisto is skilled in virtually all forms of h2h, expert with a blade, blocked bullets and has enhanced strength and reflexes and Storm has beat her multiple times. Crimson Commando is an experienced military combat trained war vet, skilled with blades, has shown an understanding of how to use nerve strikes, and was a peak human with physical attributes on par with Captain America, and Storm beat him with ease. That's not including Marrow, another physically enhanced and formidable fighter, Nightshade trained in martial arts by the Femizons, Khan or the Dora Milaje. There are number of other opponents that Storm has either held her own or flat out defeated. She is easily a B list fighter and well above many of them that fall in that category.
recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By recordkeeper
@nick_hero22 said:
@recordkeeper: Moon Knight is a A lister?

yea low-mid A-List... 

recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By recordkeeper
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
@recordkeeper said:

@nick_hero22 said:

How is she C list? Opponents who have fought her were well experienced and extensively trained fighters in armed and unarmed combat and she has consistently bested them. Callisto is skilled in virtually all forms of h2h, expert with a blade, blocked bullets and has enhanced strength and reflexes and Storm has beat her multiple times. Crimson Commando is an experienced military combat trained war vet, skilled with blades, has shown an understanding of how to use nerve strikes, and was a peak human with physical attributes on par with Captain America, and Storm beat him with ease. That's not including Marrow, another physically enhanced and formidable fighter, Nightshade trained in martial arts by the Femizons, Khan or the Dora Milaje. There are number of other opponents that Storm has either held her own or flat out defeated. She is easily a B list fighter and well above many of them that fall in that category.

Callisto? Marrow? these are your examples to say she's B list level? C'mon... 
She would be very luck to make the bottum rung of B list...Checked out link also btw...Best thing in there is her fighting Panthers women bodygaurds well, other then that nothing B list there
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nick_hero22
@recordkeeper said:
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
@recordkeeper said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Callisto? Marrow? these are your examples to say she's B list level? C'mon... She would be very luck to make the bottum rung of B list...Checked out link also btw...Best thing in there is her fighting Panthers women bodygaurds well, other then that nothing B list there

Im sure that Storm can get a couple of hits in the fight.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@recordkeeper: Yes, among other examples. You are really underestimating them. Callisto in a classic X-Men showing sparred with Wolverine without him holding back, so he obviously respects her skills, and she would beat most of the X-Men in h2h skill save for a few (i.e. - Gambit and probably Psylocke). Marrow is also a good h2h fighter and Khan is also skilled mulitple forms of h2h combat (easily defeated Viper who is an extensively trained martial artist), and both have enhanced physical abilities that put them above Storm but she has easily defeated Marrow and matched Khan blow for blow. I don't know how you are defining a B list vs a C list fighter to see if we are debating apples and apples here, but I think yourselling Storm short here. Can you explain how you determine who makes it on a B-list?
recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By recordkeeper

B-List fighters IMO 

Domino 
Fury 
Punisher 
Black Widow 
Hawkeye 
RedRobin  
jason Todd  
GreenArrow 

These are SOLID B-Listers, & storm is NOT on there level
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By daak1212
@recordkeeper said:

@nick_hero22 said:

yea low-mid A-List...  
Not at all he's like mid B high C
recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By recordkeeper
@daak1212 said:
@recordkeeper said:
@nick_hero22 said:
yea low-mid A-List...  
Not at all he like mid B high C

no way...definately to low.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By daak1212
@recordkeeper said:

@daak1212 said:

@recordkeeper said:
@nick_hero22 said:
yea low-mid A-List...  
Not at all he like mid B high C
no way...definately to low.
A listers are
Cap
Ironman
Thor
Wolverine
Spiderman
Fury (he is reknown in Marvel)
and Hulk

Moon Knight is not in there caliber....wait are we talking about fighting wise or fame?
iamwarmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By iamwarmachine
@daak1212
You forgot black panther her husband who could own her in h2h 
Edit and last i checked correct me if i am wrong hulk is nothin in human form
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nick_hero22
@daak1212
Fighting Wise 

Didn't Moon Knight runaway from Bullseye because he couldn't defeat him?
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@recordkeeper
Hawkeye is good but as far as being above Storm is debatable IMO, I don't see how Black Widow would not make it to low level A list, and the rest of the marvel characters I can agree with.....don't know much about DC to comment. However, as I stated Storm has proven to be a considerably formidable h2h fighter, better than most of the X-men, she has fought people who are experienced, trained and skilled fighters, who were faster and stronger than all of the marvel characters you listed above being that they were enhanced and at peak human levels. But the opponents she has fought are not used very often to compare them enough to know how they would handle themselves here, save for maybe Callisto to a limited degree, so I 'm not going to debate your opinion too much. I respect your opinion but we can agree to disagree. I think Storm is a character that is more defined by her elemental powers than her h2h skills but her showings IMO are good enough to put her at mid-tier, but she loses to Moon Knight.    
recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By recordkeeper

MK has beaten Deadpool/taskmaster/ tied  Daredevil/ Fury/ gone even w-SpiderMan in brief encounters/Zaren/Punisher(even/slightly better in MK favor)/ brieflencounter even w/Gambit /

in group battle dureing InfinityWar useing skill/smarts looks better then UsAgent/Wolverine/weaponOmega/Gambit all one right after the other/// Battleing the Dark opposites defeats Black KNight/Beast/Daredevil all right in a row again w/skill... 

there some stuff off top of my head
FunnyStuff707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FunnyStuff707

Moon Knight wins here. He's a much better fighter than Storm, not that she's a pushover. Her feats are good, but like others have stated, he's gone toe to toe with Daredevil, Spider-Man and Deadpool, all A-List fighters.

recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By recordkeeper

W/ X-Characters I would say all these are better then storm 

Wolverine 
X-23 
Gambit 
ShatterStar 
Classic Cable 
Dominio 
Psylocke 
LongShot 
Deadpool  

& cyclops these days
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@recordkeeper said:
Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Skaddix
@recordkeeper said:
W/ X-Characters I would say all these are better then storm  Wolverine X-23 Gambit ShatterStar Classic Cable Dominio Psylocke LongShot Deadpool  & cyclops these days
Hahha Summers, no. Psylocke and Gambit maybe
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Storm Calling
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
@recordkeeper: Hawkeye is good but as far as being above Storm is debatable IMO, I don't see how Black Widow would not make it to low level A list, and the rest of the marvel characters I can agree with.....don't know much about DC to comment. However, as I stated Storm has proven to be a considerably formidable h2h fighter, better than most of the X-men, she has fought people who are experienced, trained and skilled fighters, who were faster and stronger than all of the marvel characters you listed above being that they were enhanced and at peak human levels. But the opponents she has fought are not used very often to compare them enough to know how they would handle themselves here, save for maybe Callisto to a limited degree, so I 'm not going to debate your opinion too much. I respect your opinion but we can agree to disagree. I think Storm is a character that is more defined by her elemental powers than her h2h skills but her showings IMO are good enough to put her at mid-tier, but she loses to Moon Knight.    
Great points TB, and I agree with your assessment, as well as Storm losing this battle.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By daak1212
@iamwarmachine said:
@daak1212: You forgot black panther her husband who could own her in h2h Edit and last i checked correct me if i am wrong hulk is nothin in human form
@nick_hero22 said:
@daak1212: Fighting Wise  Didn't Moon Knight runaway from Bullseye because he couldn't defeat him?
I meant fame wise... *whistle*
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By madrid_san
@Skaddix said:
@recordkeeper said:
W/ X-Characters I would say all these are better then storm  Wolverine X-23 Gambit ShatterStar Classic Cable Dominio Psylocke LongShot Deadpool  & cyclops these days
Hahha Summers, no. Psylocke and Gambit maybe

Scott is a better h2h fighter than Storm. I think she is pretty good but I can name even more X-men who are better than her h2h on top of those already listed 

Warpath 
Kitty Pryde 
Angel 
Hope  
Dani Moonstar

There are numerous on the same level as Storm. H2H goes to MK. Won't be easy but he should take it.

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Aqua11500
@madrid_san:   LOL Scott is not a better h2h fighter than she is.BTW I think Storm would kick Kitty's ass,so i'm going to have to say no ..Kitty isn't taking Storm down.not only is she just as good of a fighter,but she has more experience and is more tactical than Shadowcat. 

lol BTW Hope is a newer character,and her feats still don't stack up to Ororo's. 

and Angel..LMFAO! 

anyways Moon Knight still wins,just letting you know.
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By madrid_san

Hope was trained by Cable since birth. All she knew was to fight to survive. Angel has received same h2h training as Storm plus he was trained by Blackwidow and Hercules when he was teammates with them. I hardly see how that is so funny. You make sound like Ororo is as good as Logan. Now THAT'S funny. Speaking of Logan, he trained Pryde to be a ninja. I am not sure if I agree she is more tactical either. Pryde is quite bright and thinks on the fly. 
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moon Knight.

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Aqua11500
@madrid_san said:

Hope was trained by Cable since birth. All she knew was to fight to survive. Angel has received same h2h training as Storm plus he was trained by Blackwidow and Hercules when he was teammates with them. I hardly see how that is so funny. You make sound like Ororo is as good as Logan. Now THAT'S funny. Speaking of Logan, he trained Pryde to be a ninja. I am not sure if I agree she is more tactical either. Pryde is quite bright and thinks on the fly. 

lol Hope being trained since birth,a little exaggerated since she would have been an infant,maybe since being a little girl..but remember Hope is still a teenager,and her feats still don't rack up to Ororo's. 

and no Angel didn't receive the same training Storm did, and i don't remember Warren being teammates with Hercules or Natasha..but okay if you say so. 

Kitty does have the skills of a Ninja,but she still lacks the overall experiences and tactical skills Storm has. 

BTW that's just funny to me because half the people you listed have nothing on Storm h2h.Storm received training on the streets of Cairo as a little girl by  Achmed el-Gibar.Storm also went through extensive h2h training sessions in the Danger room along with the other X-men,she received one-on-one training with Wolverine and Black Panther.Storm is better than Angel, Kitty and Hope.. that's ridiculousness saying those 3 are better then Storm. 

When you show me some feats then i'll believe 

Storm is kick ass with,or without her powers...lol
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Aqua11500
@madrid_san said:

Besides Warpath, what showings does Hope, Dani Moonstar, or Angel have to even put them close to Storm's level in h2h? Storm has also been trained in h2h combat as a kid long before she joined the X-Men, so she has years of experience and training in h2h. As a kid she was already defeating other trained fighters, fighting multiple opponents on her own and adults, easily defeating them all. She received extensive training from Black Panther and Wolverine and was even taught techniques from Yukio. Kitty and Scott are debatable IMO. I can't recall any opponents of note to show they would be above Storm. They have shown skill in h2h but so has Storm, amd she has fought a good # of opponents who were experienced and trained in h2h, and who were faster and stronger than everyone you listed save for Warpath. The only members of the X-men who I think are clearly above her are Gambit, Wolverine, X-23 and Psylocke. And I don't see how you are gleaning from Aqua's post that she is comparing Storm to Wolverine in skill. 
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Aqua11500
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
@Aqua11500
@madrid_san said:

Besides Warpath, what showings does Hope, Dani Moonstar, or Angel have to even put them close to Storm's level in h2h? Storm has also been trained in h2h combat as a kid long before she joined the X-Men, so she has years of experience and training in h2h. As a kid she was already defeating other trained fighters, fighting multiple opponents on her own and adults, easily defeating them all. She received extensive training from Black Panther and Wolverine and was even taught techniques from Yukio. Kitty and Scott are debatable IMO. I can't recall any opponents of note to show they would be above Storm. They have shown skill in h2h but so has Storm, amd she has fought a good # of opponents who were experienced and trained in h2h, and who were faster and stronger than everyone you listed save for Warpath. The only members of the X-men who I think are clearly above her are Gambit, Wolverine, X-23 and Psylocke. And I don't see how you are gleaning from Aqua's post that she is comparing Storm to Wolverine in skill. 
THUNDERBOLT always has it on lock  ^_^
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#36  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Storm fans need to settle down. She is good, but Kitty is pretty much a ninja.  
Hope was trained by one of the best (Cable) since she could walk.  
Cyclops is also better hands down. 
I think we all agree Logan, X23, Psylocke, Deadpool, Cable, Bishop, Warpath, Gambit are clearly better off the top of my head. I am sure there are more. Also, didn't Kurt beat her already in h2h sparring?

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Aqua11500
@Edgeworth_11:  No one needs to settle down,don't generalize people because we speak truth. 

Hope is nothing but a child to Storm,Her being trained by Cable is nice,but Storm being trained by Wolverine and T'challa is nicer (if you catch my drift) 
Kitty being a ninja means nohting,she can win a few against Storm,but that still doesn't generally make her better in h2h. 

Also that's nice too know whose better than Storm ,but i was only debating the three madrid brought up.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Edgeworth_11

I dont catch your drift. Hope received years of training hands on from Cable. Storm would be lucky to have 1 year from Logan and T'challa. ANd Cable > TChalla.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Edgeworth_11
How about giving some proof? Kitty being a ninja doesn't mean she could beat Storm. And Storm was trained by 2 fighters who are better than Cable, plus she was trained as kid in h2h long before she even joined the X-Men, so I don't see how that would put Hope above Storm. Making these claims without proof just chalks this up to personal opinions and not fact,which is fine. Cyclops has skill but who has he defeated or fought to shown he is above Storm? The best I can think of for him is with Wolverine and IIRC I think he was using his powers so I wouldn't count it. Kurt and Storm have not sparred to my knowledge. He sparred with Kitty in  fencing in his solo ongoing and and beat was beating her though IIRC.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Scott held his own against Wolverine nicely.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Edgeworth_11 said:

With his powers? Or pure h2h?
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Aqua11500
@Edgeworth_11:   

ANd Cable > TChalla.

I LOL'd myself!
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Aqua11500
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:

With his powers? Or pure h2h?
XD
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Edgeworth_11 said:

I dont catch your drift. Hope received years of training hands on from Cable. Storm would be lucky to have 1 year from Logan and T'challa. ANd Cable > TChalla.

Where are you getting that Storm would only have 1 year of training from Wolverine and Black Panther? And how is Cable above T'Challa O.o???  
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Aqua11500

Anyways back on topic,Moon Knight whoops that ass..i love Storm.  

Ro would put up a small tussle..but sadly she looses.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

I just wanted to point out that saying Cable is better than T'Challa in H2H is ridiculous, no offence to anyone. Also I believe Cyclops is better than Storm in H2H alone, but I have absolutely no proof of that so I'll just let it be. As for this fight Moon Knight wins. 

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Aqua11500
Agreed. I think Storm can gets some hits but Moon Knight will beat her, no question.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Aqua11500
@THUNDERBOLT30: You know it sweetie!  =P
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jojjimbo

MK wins.

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By madrid_san

Thunderbolt and aqua make me lol 
Cable is around Logan's level in H2H therefore puts him above Wakanda boy. And I doubt Storm could take on a group of 6 athletic men with her eyes closed as Scott did. There are showings of Scott using his judo and aikido and Logan's momentum against him. And Aqua just because Thunderbolt has a lock on you doesnt mean it has a lock on anyone else. Speak for yourself friend :) 

Anyway back to topic MK beats Storm h2h.