Storm VS Maxima

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for the_white_lantern
The White Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The White Lantern

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

who would win this?
battle field :  Amazons rain forest
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Static Shock

Maxima.

Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tesseract

Maxima.

CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CylonDorado

Wow, I didn't know who Maxima was, but after a quick glance at her page, there's about 10 different ways she can stomp.
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Maxima. Not even close.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Chaos Prime

Imo Maxima takes this one..

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Static Shock said:
" Maxima. "
SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San

*Waits for that one Storm fanboy who'll show up and say that Storm can beat her* 

Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Cherry Bomb
Maxima  ... definately.  No matter how much Storm tries.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Maxima. but both of them are gonna catch colds in those costumes.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cascadeking09
@Cherry Bomb said:
" Maxima  ... definately.  No matter how much Storm tries. "

courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By courtney12490

Maxima takes this, even if Storm is powered by fanboys ;) 
@Jake Fury said:

" Maxima. but both of them are gonna catch colds in those costumes. "
lol
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By spidey 15
@Static Shock said:
" Maxima. "

-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By -Unseen-

This thread is just begging to be trolled.  

@Jake Fury said:

"Maxima. but both of them are gonna catch colds in those costumes. "

She's flown through space and through deep oceans and fought people like Doomsday, wearing any clothes at all would be pointless...Hmmm...

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By capall

the results will be the same as if storm battled donna troy or ww which we've seen numerous times already

courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By courtney12490
@capall said:
" the results will be the same as if storm battled donna troy or ww which we've seen numerous times already "
not only that, but Maxima is debatably stronger than those characters, which makes this even more of a stomp
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By capall
@courtney12490 said:
" @capall said:
" the results will be the same as if storm battled donna troy or ww which we've seen numerous times already "
not only that, but Maxima is debatably stronger than those characters, which makes this even more of a stomp "
maxima is stronger than donna or diana?
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Spite

courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By courtney12490
@capall said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @capall said:
not only that, but Maxima is debatably stronger than those characters, which makes this even more of a stomp "
maxima is stronger than donna or diana? "
if you take a look at her page you'll see that she has powers that basically match up to superman's and sometimes even exceed him. this is just my opinion, but i think that she could take diana, depending on what equipment she has.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By capall
@courtney12490 said:
" @capall said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @capall said:
if you take a look at her page you'll see that she has powers that basically match up to superman's and sometimes even exceed him. this is just my opinion, but i think that she could take diana, depending on what equipment she has. "
are you referring to their physical strength or just overall powers and abilities?
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By courtney12490
@capall said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @capall said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @capall said:
if you take a look at her page you'll see that she has powers that basically match up to superman's and sometimes even exceed him. this is just my opinion, but i think that she could take diana, depending on what equipment she has. "
are you referring to their physical strength or just overall powers and abilities? "
overall powers and abilities
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By capall
@courtney12490:  
overall abilities could be debatable i guess according to your likings however i don't belive she has the feats to say she is more powerful than supes or diana in strength
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock
@capall said:
"however i don't belive she has the feats to say she is more powerful than supes or diana in strength "
Considering that she's been able to physically hold her own against Superman on three occasions and hold off Doomsday in a physical fight, I'd say she's on par with both of them. But, not stronger than them
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By capall
@Static Shock said:
" @capall said:
"however i don't belive she has the feats to say she is more powerful than supes or diana in strength "
Considering that she's been able to physically hold her own against Superman on three occasions and hold off Doomsday in a physical fight, I'd say she's on par with both of them. But, not stronger than them "
correct, except the fact that she was able to endure dd's blows and trade blows with dd seem kinda shaky since i don't belive she is as fast as supes or dd imo
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By courtney12490
@Static Shock said:
" @capall said:
Considering that she's been able to physically hold her own against Superman on three occasions and hold off Doomsday in a physical fight, I'd say she's on par with both of them. But, not stronger than them "
she does however, have other abilities
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Static Shock
@courtney12490: True. DC needs to revive her.
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By courtney12490
@Static Shock: I've never actually read anything with her in it, as I only got into comics about a year ago, but she piqued my interest in the  
Superman Animated Series, and the again in Smallville. She seems to be, IMO, an underrated and under appreciated character
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock
@courtney12490: She is that. Despite all that, she's a Superman-level brick with telepathic abilities that probably rival Martian Manhunter's. She's an Almeracian Swiss Army knife. People just forgot about her when she died.
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By courtney12490
@Static Shock: they need to bring her back :)
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By rbysjti

Maxima, According to wiki:

Powers and abilities

As a scion of the Blood Royale of Almerac, Maxima commands a vast array of powers that come from selective breeding and years of gene therapy. In her first face to face encounter with Superman she displayed a high level of psionic powers, such as psychokinesis and seemingly hypnotic mind control. Maxima possesses superhuman strength, enhanced stamina, and incredible durability, as well as some degree of superhuman speed. Through skillful application of her psionic powers Maxima has been shown to emit powerful optical beams that can stagger even Superman, and she can create nearly impervious force fields. She is also able to channel her psionic powers internally to boost her physical strength (to a level approaching Wonder Woman and Superman). In the first battle with Doomsday in Adventures of Superman #498, Maxima is the only one in that incarnation of the Justice League that was able to actually hurt and withstand blows from Doomsday, besides Superman.

I guess, Maxima is a tougher fighter than Wonder Woman. I wonder whose shield is more impenetrable? Magneto's? Sue's? or hers?

The OP has sent me a message to defend Storm. Gosh! Is this really my job? To defend Storm?

But this sure is gonna be a tougher fight for Storm since Maxima has nearly impervious shields (WW doesn't have it)

courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By courtney12490
@rbysjti: I was actually surprised and very impressed that you had stayed away for this long.
Preacherl2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By Preacherl2k

Bring her back she's a great character!! and btw she would crush Storm~~~~~~~

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By rbysjti

Storm's winds will still blow Maxima away. Proof? Here it goes:

Terminus, according to this link:  

http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?imgurl=http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/terminus3.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/terminus.htm&usg=__M1kO-uhDOvjJhLCFZgFIqDTvPj8=&h=477&w=497&sz=148&hl=tl&start=32&itbs=1&tbnid=bIrsQxyiD4CS6M:&tbnh=125&tbnw=130&

Powers/Abilities: Terminus possesses incalculable strength (markedly greater than Class 100). He is highly durable, able to withstand great destructive force: He takes minutes to recover from crashing into a planet at orbital velocity. His armor can be punctured by certain attacks, however. In addition, he can repair and regenerate missing or injured body parts, including limbs or the equivalent of his brain tissue. He can move at speeds of @ 65 mph. Though he is unable to fly under his own power, he can achieve escape velocity, light speed, or even warp speed with his lance. He can survive without harm in molten rock or in the cold and vacuum of outer space.
    Terminus is composed of organic metal. The interior of his body contains human-sized insectoid "antibodies" and metallic "leeches" that attack anything that invades his armor. He can generate great destructive power, but he apparently requires his lance to unleash this power. His lance is composed of the same organic metal as his body, can regenerate (with time) when damaged, and is 240' in length. The lance can discharge vast amounts of atomic energy, sufficient to tear open the crust of a planet. This energy manifests itself both as concussive force and as intense heat. Terminus can use the lance to create an "atomic storm" that surrounds his body while he moves without harming it. Terminus uses the lance to drain energy and materials from outside sources, to replace his own reserves. He despoils planets of the elements of which they are composed, steals highly advanced technology, and enslaves sentient beings inhabiting these planets.
    Terminus can mentally summon the lance to his side when separated from him, even over great distances.
    His technology is such that he was able to predict the exact location and rotational position of Earth from 100 light years away, such that he could fire a beam that would strike 100 years later and carve a message on a specified land mass.

Read this:
  (JLA/Avengers#1) - Terminus--in his original form--was sent across the dimensional gulf--weakened by a series of events occurring in a number of dimensions. Far across the spectrum of realities, he arrived on another Earth, where he arrived in Fallville, Iowa. Terminus analyzed the energies around him and began heading towards Metropolis, destroying everything in his path. On the outskirts of Keystone City, he was attacked by the Justice League of America (Aquaman, Batman, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Plastic Man, Superman, Wonder Woman). Though Terminus easily resisted the power of even Superman, the Batman correctly deduced the importance of Terminus' power lance. Combining their minds via the Martian Manhunter, the JLA assaulted Terminus on several levels, then duped him into thinking they were trying to steal his lance. As Terminus unleashed a potent blast of power through the lance, Green Lantern channeled the energy back at Terminus, blasting a hole in his helmet and incapacitating him.
    The Spectre (Hal Jordan) then appeared and announced that Terminus was an alien to this plane of existence, did not belong here, and would be disposed of. Terminus vanished without further explanation. 

-so even the whole JLA wasn't able to beat him fairly.

- Look at them. They can't even back him off. Looks like he even didn't get hurt.

And look at Storm. Her winds are really, really powerful. So nobody must underestimate her extremely powerful wind bursts.",)
No Caption Provided

Storm wins here.
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By courtney12490
@rbysjti: you can't post info straight off of other sites like that, even though it's not a submission it's still considered plagiarism, next time just link to the site
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By rbysjti
@courtney12490 said:
" @rbysjti: you can't post info straight off of other sites like that, even though it's not a submission it's still considered plagiarism, next time just link to the site "
I thought, providing a link is enough. : (

Anyway, when you say "just link to the site" how do i do that? I can't make the link green.
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By courtney12490
@rbysjti: Highlight what you want to make the link and then click the little icon next to the insert button. a screen will pop up asking you to either put in a URL, which you can copy/paste from another site (ex. http://wikipedia.org/ ) or type in the name of a page from the vine that you want to link to on the bottom bar and then hit "create link." For a better explanation, with pictures, check out this thread

And providing a link is fine, you don't have to necessarily link it, it's copying and pasting information straight off of other sites (Terminus' powers and abilities) that isn't OK. Like I said before, it's still considered plagiarism even if it's just in a forum.
xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By xmenfallen

rbyjsti wow you really took time to provide evidence i congratulate you for that

so this battle i think it will be a very close battle for me but i think maxima will win but she will find it hard to beat storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbysjti:
check out Avengers 257. I'd post some images but I'm at work.

Starfox tosses Hercules at Terminus and he rips him open like a tin can.  
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Static Shock
@rbysjti: I'm sorry, but just because she blew away Terminus doesn't mean she'll do the same to Maxima.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#40  Edited By Cherry Bomb
I can't believe people are strarting to believe that Maxima could be defeated by Storm ... it's absurd.
SonofOroro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SonofOroro

Maxima catches a maximum asswhopping going up against the goddess.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cherry Bomb:
I haven't been a member very long but I'm starting to notice certain trends around these parts ma'am....
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Static Shock
@Cherry Bomb said:
" I can't believe people are strarting to believe that Maxima could be defeated by Storm ... it's absurd. "
People also think that Storm can beat Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Atom, and plenty of other characters out of her league.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Matezoide2
@Static Shock said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" I can't believe people are strarting to believe that Maxima could be defeated by Storm ... it's absurd. "
People also think that Storm can beat Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Atom, and plenty of other characters out of her league. "
seriously,i doubt it,i think they are just trying to make us angry,the human being cant be that stupid....right?

off-topic: can someone tell me their opnions about my new avatar?
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By cascadeking09
@Static Shock said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
People also think that Storm can beat Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Atom, and plenty of other characters out of her league. "
u mean people or person? i remeber storm vs superman and storm vs wonderwoman were both made by rybsjti.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Matezoide2
@cascadeking09 said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
u mean people or person? i remeber storm vs superman and storm vs wonderwoman were both made by rybsjti. "
he/she/it   isnt the only Storm fan-boy/girl/whatever
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Static Shock
@cascadeking09: People.
CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By CylonDorado
@SonofOroro:
True. But Maxima's the one dishing it out.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By cascadeking09
@Matezoide said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
u mean people or person? i remeber storm vs superman and storm vs wonderwoman were both made by rybsjti. "
he/she/it   isnt the only Storm fan-boy/girl/whatever "
of coarse not, was just wondering he was talkin about all of them or just rbysjti.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By rbysjti
@cascadeking09 said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
I didn't make those threads.

Not only i who believes that Storm will win against them. 

Terminus is pretty much strong and he was even surprise that he got blown by Storm's winds.

SonOfOroro, i like your statement. I'll use it here:  Terminus is a bug swatted on Storm's windshield.