No Caption Provided
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

Storm should take this if Wanda is just affecting probability, I'm not clear how powerful Zatana is these days but if she still has to say things backwards to cast spells, she would be KO'd before she could talk

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Storm.
Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

Jean wins, she can get into Storms mind and Storm is the one who remarked that Jeans telepathy when honed can break through any shielding natural or artificial.  Jean has been able to us tk to confuse Wanda enough to make her powers ineffective, Zantanna  would be the only problem except a straight tp burst from Jean can take all of them out at once.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Storm Calling

I think Storm wins, she could take Zan and SW out with a lightning assault at the start, and overpower Jean with an elemental assault. Fry her out of her mind with a lightning field if she attempts to do any telepathic tricks. Tank her psi bolts if she gets the chance to do any and keep her tk busy with wild and destructive weather. A tornado should do the trick...

Comicfan47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By Comicfan47

Zatanna goes first, Scarlet Witch and Jean would kill Storm and then it would be a long fight between Jean and Scarlet Witch, in end Jean Grey Wins.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7  Edited By Pokeysteve

If they don't have previous knowledge of each other then Zatanna takes it. All she has to do is mutter a word or two and everyone is out. The other ladies aren't going to just blast right out of the gate with their strongest attack let alone an attack that could seriously hurt someone (morals are on I assume).

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Aqua11500

Storm wins.  

She could potentially get the drop on all of them quickly.Now i know Zatanna doesn't have to speak to use magic,but most of her most powerful spells require her to chant or speak backwards.If we are in character,Storm could zap her before even get anything out.Zan is the biggest problem. 

Wanda pre HoM levels can be one shotted by Ororo.If this is average Jean without Phoenix help then it could go either way,still leaning more towards Storm though.Jean isn't going to be able to shut her down fast enough because Ororo has natural telepathy defenses and her powers help too.Jean's best bet is TK,and that wouldn't be that much of a problem. 

Storm also moves faster than everyone in this line up.her reaction time and fight speed is unmatched in this battle. 

If not Ro than Jean. They are the most powerful here.

BTVS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BTVS

Scarlet Witch. :)

She's beaten Jean before.  

No Caption Provided
She could do what she did to Thor to Storm. 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
She's beaten the Enchantress before so Zatanna shouldn't be a problem. 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wanda Ftw! :)
Dark Magik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dark Magik
@BTVS
Scan 1)Which issue is that?
Scan 2)Really? You're using a "match" where Thor didn't even want to fight her. And how did she beat him? A sucker punch with a burst of water. 
Scan 3)Enchantress has casts spells that not even classic Doctor Strange could break. I find it hard to believe that SW is more powerful than that.
BTVS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BTVS
@Dark Magik: Issue: Uncanny X-Men #307 :)

I didn't write that she beat Thor. :)The scan shows that she got Thor in a whirlwind. I don't think Storm would have been able to get out of it.

I think you are really underestimating Wanda. :) If she pulls off a successful hex, she could pretty much do anything and with her probability powers, she is extremely powerful. :)
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Storm Calling
@BTVS: Why wouldn't Storm be able to get out of a whirlwind when she could control and disperse the winds just as Thor did?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Saren

I don't know why people keep specifying "pre-HOM Wanda". Even before HOM, Wanda was a powerful reality warper. Read Avengers Disassembled. She takes this.

BTVS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BTVS
@Storm Calling: Thor is a god and is one of the most invulnerable superheroes in Marvel, that is why he was able to get out of the whirlwind and can Storm get out of a magical whirlwind? :)
Dark Magik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dark Magik
@BTVS 

As you can see her Hex Bolt had no lasting effect on her.
 As you can see her Hex Bolt had no lasting effect on her.

Storm would easily be able to get out of a whirlwind. She's taken control over several magical storms before.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Storm Calling
@BTVS: If you're asking if she can manipulate magically controlled weather, then yes. She has overridden powerful magical weather manipulation such as Shaman's blizzard and Margali's hurricane. Margali could stalemate Doctor Strange, so if Thor could get out of that whirlwind I see no reason not to believe that Storm would be able to do the same.
BTVS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BTVS
@Dark Magik: It doesn't matter if it didn't last long. Wanda is one of the few people who can turn her psionic probe back on her and while Jean was getting over the fact that SW could do that to her,  Wanda would have hexed her again.

Do you have any scans of Storm getting out of a magical whirlwind? :)
BTVS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BTVS
@Storm Calling: Yes, but a whirlwind is completely different to a blizzard. I don't think Storm is powerful enough to control a magic whirlwind, especially when she's been put in one. Thor has god lungs, which is why he was able to get out of it. :)
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Storm Calling
@BTVS: Not completely, a blizzard is driven by powerful winds and so is a hurricane. To control them she would have to do basically the same thing as she would need to with a whirlwind, which is by taking control over it's winds.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Storm Calling
@BTVS said:

@Dark Magik: Do you have any scans of Storm getting out of a magical whirlwind? :)

Note: This hurricane was conjured by Margali, who is a far more powerful Magical user than SW...
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@BTVS said:
@Dark Magik: It doesn't matter if it didn't last long. Wanda is one of the few people who can turn her psionic probe back on her and while Jean was getting over the fact that SW could do that to her,  Wanda would have hexed her again. Do you have any scans of Storm getting out of a magical whirlwind? :)
this is a battle that was not, she took Jean by surprise and the affects of the hex bolt did not take Jean out...Jean can take them all if she decides to not hold back
FemmeFatale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FemmeFatale

Jean 
Storm 
Scarlet Wotch 
Zatanna

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#23  Edited By Saren

Again, even pre-HOM Wanda is capable of reality warping them into their graves.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@CitizenBane said:
Again, even pre-HOM Wanda is capable of reality warping them into their graves.
again, Jean Grey was not written in that arc because they would have had to deal with her full power which is the level of power Dark Phoenix reached, Jean Grey fully unleashed is at DP levels...again Rachel was able to protect herself from the Chaoswave due to her connection to Jean, Rachel who is not even half the psi Jean is saw through Wanda reality warp.
lantian1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lantian1

Zatanna in one attack was capable of knocking starbreaker down and that was only a single word spell

Zatanna also has no problem travelling through time and has enough reaction time to turn bullets to paper planes once they were fired

She has also thrown Martian Manhunter out of her mind. So I doubt telepathy would defeat her

I would give this to Zatanna

Zatanna
Wanda
Storm
Jean

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By Roddy010

Storm will kill SW and Zatanna...Jean may stalemate with her....However Ororo has faught against her enough to know how to defeat her...distracting her to from using her tp and attacking with a lightning bolt should do the trick...

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@lantian1 said:
Zatanna in one attack was capable of knocking starbreaker down and that was only a single word spell  Zatanna also has no problem travelling through time and has enough reaction time to turn bullets to paper planes once they were fired  She has also thrown Martian Manhunter out of her mind. So I doubt telepathy would defeat her  I would give this to Zatanna  Zatanna Wanda Storm Jean
Each one of these characters have the reflexes to counter bullets, plasma blasts etc, whether through magic, flight, shields, or direct control. 

Kept Martian Manhunter out of her mind while we was doing what?  Psi bolts don't  require the telepathy to enter your mind, only directly disrupt it.  Was he probing? trying to mind control?  A psi blast is different than actually entering a mind and doing stuff in there.  Psi bolts of the telepathic variety are just like any energy attack, they simply strike and can be "programmed" to do anything from causing pain to killing. 

Jean has an attack that can take out everybody on the field, her focused telepathic power using Phoenix imagery, can break through any shield, it takes her out too, but she seemed to recover much quicker than her opponent...I'm just saying.
lantian1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By lantian1
@LordOfAllHumans: With that I would put Jean above Storm and Wanda but not Zatanna

Martian Manhunter was trying to get into her mind while Zatanna was unconscious
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Aqua11500
@LordOfAllHumans

her focused telepathic power using Phoenix imagery

No Phoenix help. 
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Aqua11500 said:
@LordOfAllHumans

her focused telepathic power using Phoenix imagery

No Phoenix help. 
it's not the Phoenix, it's imagery she uses as part of her codename, she had no Phoenix when she accomplished this, she didn't even have tk.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Aqua11500
@LordOfAllHumans:  I know all of that,but when you say it like that i thought you meant  like a apart of PF power,sorta of how she uses the Phoenix echo. 

Just say codename -_-
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Aqua11500 said:
@LordOfAllHumans:  I know all of that,but when you say it like that i thought you meant  like a apart of PF power,sorta of how she uses the Phoenix echo.  Just say codename -_-
Jean doesn't use an echo that was Rachel, I clearly said using Phoenix imagery and not force.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#33  Edited By charlieboy

i am torn between wanda and jean winning this.
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#34  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@LordOfAllHumans: Phoenix Raptor ? -_-
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@AgeofHurricane said:
@LordOfAllHumans: Phoenix Raptor ? -_-
what is your question?  Jean, since taking back the name Phoenix from Rachel can use her psionic power to create Phoenix raptors, she likens this to her power honed to their fullest as a memorial to Rachel and a symbol to empower herself, it has nothing to do with the Phoenix force proper....I don't get why people don't understand that.
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@LordOfAllHumans: Did i say it had anything to do with Phoenix Force power ? i just though that's what you meant by when you said "Phoenix imagery"
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37  Edited By Killemall
@CitizenBane said:
I don't know why people keep specifying "pre-HOM Wanda". Even before HOM, Wanda was a powerful reality warper. Read Avengers Disassembled. She takes this.
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@AgeofHurricane said:

@LordOfAllHumans: Did i say it had anything to do with Phoenix Force power ? i just though that's what you meant by when you said "Phoenix imagery"

If you thought by Phoenix imagery I was meant Phoenix Force, then you don't have to say anything about it, because you thought they meant the same thing.  I explained to you before that it wasn't and if you read any of the comics after OZT you would have known this anyway. 

This is Jean and the Phoenix Force... 

this is Jean using her own power to create a raptor. 
this is Jean using her own power to create a raptor. 
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@LordOfAllHumans: I DIDN'T MEAN PHOENIX FORCE ! READ what i am saying PROPERLY.

Like seriously.
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@AgeofHurricane said:
@LordOfAllHumans: I DIDN'T MEAN PHOENIX FORCE ! READ what i am saying PROPERLY.  Like seriously.

"Did i say it had anything to do with Phoenix Force power ? i just though that's what you meant by when you said "Phoenix imagery" 
So I am not reading properly when you say that by Phoenix imagery you thought I meant Phoenix Force?
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@LordOfAllHumans: Yeah your not, because that's not even what i meant.
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@AgeofHurricane said:
@LordOfAllHumans: Yeah your not, because that's not even what i meant.
but it's what you "said" not having a conversation face to face with you makes it impossible to know what you mean when you type something other then what you mean to say...so then explain...like I asked before what is your question?
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@LordOfAllHumans: Depends on how well you read it, i never even mentioned PF except for until YOU brought it up, my questions was if the Phoenix Raptor is what you meant by "Phoenix Imagery"
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@AgeofHurricane said:
@LordOfAllHumans: Depends on how well you read it, i never even mentioned PF except for until YOU brought it up, my questions was if the Phoenix Raptor is what you meant by "Phoenix Imagery"
that was not clear to me, you only wrote Phoenix raptor and a ?...but yeah that is what I meant :)
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

This could really go either way for any of them IMO. They all have attacks that could one-shot the others simultaneously. If it comes down to attack speed, I think this could go either way between Storm and Jean since their attacks are at the speed of thought, and Wanda seems to need to gesture with her hands to cast her hexes (assuming this is hex bolts Wanda) and Zatana has to speak for her spells to work (unless that has been changed).
Avatar image for bunnieswithtophats
bunnieswithtophats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans: Storm is extremely resistant to telepathy.

Anyway, I feel like this battle can go any which way; there's no way to speak in absolutes. Even pre-HoM Scarlet Witch has been powerful enough to take out entire military bases in one incarnation or another; Jean is a exceptionally powerful telepath (chosen host of the phoenix, naturally) and telekinetic; storm is essentially a goddess; Zatanna's powers are limitless and she has in fact performed spells without speaking. I really don't think this can be accurately determined.

Version 1. Jean mindrapes all, wins.

Version 2. Scarlet Witch uses everyone's powers against them, wins.

Version 3. Zatanna says mrots edolpxe, naej edolpxe, hctiw edolpxe; wins. (obviously not how it would happen, but you get the point)

Version 4. Storm does her general thing, wins.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@bunnieswithtophats said:

@LordOfAllHumans: Storm is extremely resistant to telepathy.

Anyway, I feel like this battle can go any which way; there's no way to speak in absolutes. Even pre-HoM Scarlet Witch has been powerful enough to take out entire military bases in one incarnation or another; Jean is a exceptionally powerful telepath (chosen host of the phoenix, naturally) and telekinetic; storm is essentially a goddess; Zatanna's powers are limitless and she has in fact performed spells without speaking. I really don't think this can be accurately determined.

Version 3. Zatanna says mrots edolpxe, naej edolpxe, hctiw edolpxe; wins. (obviously not how it would happen, but you get the point)

lol, I find it funny how that was explained.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bunnieswithtophats said:

@LordOfAllHumans:

I can agree to this. For the majority, though, I think it would come down to Zatanna and Scarlet Witch, just because they can mess with reality via probability/magic - I can see Storm preparing to flash freeze everyone but getting turned into stone by Zatanna, just as Wanda flexes a finger and Jean's mental blast feedsback on her so badly she passes out. After all, just because powers are activated by thought or will hasn't meant that they can't be trumped by a non-speedster before they work. Storm's lightning bolts, for example, have been dodged and shielded against by people whose powers are supposedly slower on the draw.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Stormcell

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@lantian1 said:
Zatanna in one attack was capable of knocking starbreaker down and that was only a single word spell Zatanna also has no problem travelling through time and has enough reaction time to turn bullets to paper planes once they were fired She has also thrown Martian Manhunter out of her mind. So I doubt telepathy would defeat her I would give this to Zatanna Zatanna Wanda Storm Jean
Each one of these characters have the reflexes to counter bullets, plasma blasts etc, whether through magic, flight, shields, or direct control. Kept Martian Manhunter out of her mind while we was doing what? Psi bolts don't require the telepathy to enter your mind, only directly disrupt it. Was he probing? trying to mind control? A psi blast is different than actually entering a mind and doing stuff in there. Psi bolts of the telepathic variety are just like any energy attack, they simply strike and can be "programmed" to do anything from causing pain to killing. Jean has an attack that can take out everybody on the field, her focused telepathic power using Phoenix imagery, can break through any shield, it takes her out too, but she seemed to recover much quicker than her opponent...I'm just saying.

You are referring to the time where Jean Psylocke's TP power added to her own. Also, the Phoenix affect she was manifesting was originally drawn firey, but later drawn pink so people would not misunderstand what was going on.

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Between Wanda and Jean.