This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Sticky (9 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean, she has powerful mental abilities that Storm has no defense against.

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean can just cave Storm's head in with TK.

#4 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Going to have to agree Jean could take storm

#5 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1444/185356-storm_400.jpg #VS#
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/4000/3552/189686-jean-grey_400.jpg"

She'd break her into pieces with no problem.

#7 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

we all know who is JEAN GREY and STORM

I SAY THAT THE VICTORY IS FOR THE WITCH OF THE CLIMATE

she has the control of the whole climate

if JEAN GREY is PHOENIX

but the battle is so JEAN GREY vs STORM

the victory is for STORM

#8 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

GambitO says:

"we all know who is JEAN GREY and STORMI SAY THAT THE VICTORY IS FOR THE WITCH OF THE CLIMATEshe has the control of the whole climateif JEAN GREY is PHOENIXbut the battle is so JEAN GREY vs STORMthe victory is for STORM
" />http://www.comicwiki.dk/images/thumb/200px-Storm_xmen.jpg"

Even without the Phoenix force Jean is an upper class mutant and this fight would be over before it began.

#9 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe that he doesn't understand that

it means to control the climate

the only way that JEAN GREEY

win serious with the power of PHOENIX

but in this alone battle she can be JEAN GREEY

the battle will be won by STORM

#10 Posted by Magda (2003 posts) - - Show Bio

i say Jean Grey

#11 Posted by Magda (2003 posts) - - Show Bio

i say Jean Grey

#12 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

justify their point of view

and don't repeat the same one twice

posting

storm win

#13 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean shuts down Storm's mind and wins the fight. Or she just muddles Storm's mind so Storm can't use her powers.

#14 Posted by vulcain (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey

#15 Posted by Roddy010 (5306 posts) - - Show Bio

Need I say more.......

#16 Posted by Attrition (319 posts) - - Show Bio
GambitO said:
"

justify their point of view

and don't repeat the same one twice

posting

storm win

"
dude are you talking in third person or something??
#17 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
Roddy010 said:
"

Need I say more......."
The first one is pointless, the second one is absolute crap because Charles reads her like an open book and Jean is arguably on the same level, the third one Jean did not have telekinesis, and the fourth one is also absolute crap and it is old as hell. Jean held off Colossus pounding away at her TK field and was still able to communicate and fight telepathically. 
#18 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix vs. Storm = Storm no longer exists.

Jean Grey Phoenix-less vs. Storm= Possible stalemate, or Storm wins.

#19 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

jean grey .....she can attack her mind

#20 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"jean grey .....she can attack her mind"
Not good enough for this particular fight.
#21 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

storm has no defense against mind attacks

#22 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"storm has no defense against mind attacks "
That isn't true.
#23 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

how?...

#24 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"how?..."
Her willpower and her abilities over nature contribute to this.  Xavier, Emma Frost, Oracle, Psylocke, Some form of Rachel Grey, a man who can hypnotize, and Shadowking are a list of people who have taken notice of her resistance to their psychic abilities.  Blasts are different, but considering she is fighting Jean Grey, I doubt that she has that type of thing to worry about, since she has taken more than just a psi-bolt in the past.
#25 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm..maybe storm takes this then

#26 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm..maybe storm takes this then

#27 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Jean telekinetically rearranging Storm's body. It would not be a difficult task for Jean to make a telekinetic bubble around herself for protection and then cause Storm's legs to become her arms and arms to become her legs Last King of Scotland style. 

#28 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"How about Jean telekinetically rearranging Storm's body. It would not be a difficult task for Jean to make a telekinetic bubble around herself for protection and then cause Storm's legs to become her arms and arms to become her legs Last King of Scotland style. "
LOL I refuse to relent.
#29 Edited by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Mind blast = unconscious Storm.

#30 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
White Mage said:
"erik said:
"How about Jean telekinetically rearranging Storm's body. It would not be a difficult task for Jean to make a telekinetic bubble around herself for protection and then cause Storm's legs to become her arms and arms to become her legs Last King of Scotland style. "
LOL I refuse to relent."
Lol. I gave myself a pat on the back for the movie reference. 
#31 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

The Last King of Scotland was a strange and awesome movie.

#32 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"The Last King of Scotland was a strange and awesome movie."
Yes it was. The scene with the rearranged lady nearly took me out of my seat. I was not expecting that at all. It was definitely a trip. 
#33 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

I will never look at Forest Whitaker the same way again.

#34 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Mind blast = unconscious Storm."
Unless you are talking about Phoenix, this is VERY debatable.
#35 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Korg said:
Yes it was. The scene with the rearranged lady nearly took me out of my seat. I was not expecting that at all. It was definitely a trip. 
"
He strung that man up by his nipples.  It made me grab my chest in horror.......and pain.
#36 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
White Mage said:
"Unless you are talking about Phoenix, this is VERY debatable."
Then debate it. A psychic bolt from Jean is going to short-circuit Storm's brain. Her fancy electrical interference may make her hard to read, but it doesn't protect her from psionic assault. Look at her history with the Shadow King.
#37 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
White Mage said:
"erik said:
"Korg said:
"
He strung that man up by his nipples.  It made me grab my chest in horror.......and pain."
Lol. 
#38 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"White Mage said:
"Unless you are talking about Phoenix, this is VERY debatable."
Then debate it. A psychic bolt from Jean is going to short-circuit Storm's brain. Her fancy electrical interference may make her hard to read, but it doesn't protect her from psionic assault. Look at her history with the Shadow King.
"
I have actually, as well as her history with other psychics/telekinetics/Polaris, which is the reason why I made the claim in the first place.  Her winds are unnatural, and can repel a large number of things.  Her lightning also works in her favor.
#39 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

There is really no way that Storm should be able to even hurt Jean unless there is some PIS involved. That is not said to take away from Storm's ability at all. But Jean is simply on a whole different playing field. She can rearrange things on a subatomic level without the Phoenix Force. Lightning is going to do nothing.

#40 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"There is really no way that Storm should be able to even hurt Jean unless there is some PIS involved. That is not said to take away from Storm's ability at all. But Jean is simply on a whole different playing field. She can rearrange things on a subatomic level without the Phoenix Force. Lightning is going to do nothing."
So, without Phoenix, Jean can pull a Rachel Grey?  If so, then it is perfectly understandable why she would beat Storm. 
#41 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

P.S., With Telekinesis only.  I can only bend so far. LOL

#42 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I do not think Jean will be making any black holes but she should not be touched by lightning at all. I personally think that Jean is more powerful than Rachel but it is hard to say because Rachel always uses a small portion of the Phoenix Force. So it is hard to measure what her power is by itself. 

#43 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Well, I do not think Jean will be making any black holes but she should not be touched by lightning at all. I personally think that Jean is more powerful than Rachel but it is hard to say because Rachel always uses a small portion of the Phoenix Force. So it is hard to measure what her power is by itself. "
Thank you.
#44 Posted by VtwinsV (25 posts) - - Show Bio

i think they are equal, they will never hurt each other they are bestfriends. :)

#45 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
VtwinsV said:
i think they are equal, they will never hurt each other they are bestfriends. :)
Plus, you know, Jean's dead.
#46 Posted by VtwinsV (25 posts) - - Show Bio

i think they wont fight each other cause they are best friends. :)

#47 Posted by stormlover1994 (906 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm

#48 Posted by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey

#49 Posted by Roddy010 (5306 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm...Why do people underestimate her......

#50 Edited by THUNDERBOLT30 (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey without the phoenix force would lose to Storm. Jean has the advantage with her telepathy but Storm does have a strong defense against telepaths with her control of electricity and even more so when her powers are active. Storm has one of the strongest wills of the X-Men, and has resisted the combined telepathic assault of Prof X, Oracle, and Psylocke. Jean would be hard pressed to take Storm out with her telepathy, and without the phoenix force, her TK  vs. Storms wind control would create a stalemate. Storm would be able be able to tactically outsmart Jean for the win.  Ummm....I also don't recall Jean, although she is an omega mutant, being able to rearrange molecules on a subatomic level without the phoenix force.