WHO WINS
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By nefarious

Storm wins. She has ways of dealing with telepathy.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Roddy010

Storm shuts off his suite and fries him....

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Nice battle, I actually think King can give her trouble if i recall his showing in Authority Human on the inside. But Storm probably beats him.

industrious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By industrious

I'd go with Jackson. The man is trained to take down metahumans, and has no qualms about offensive telepathy. Hell, that's the first thing he does in the Authority: Prime. 

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Any scans of Jackson's TK and TP feats? Storm has a number of ways to take out his tech, can resist his TP and has countered powerful TK. With no morals, I tend to think it can go either way on some levels since her physical durability is human and from what I read on him his TK, which apparently is greatly augmented by his tech, could easily kill and counter.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#7  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

A couple comments were made about Storm being able to deal with TP and I don't like it. :P The "electricity in her brain" disrupts probes and communication. Straight up TP blasts are as effective against her as anyone else. This has been shown plenty of times. Anyway, Battalion has more than TP and TK to attack her with that should be mentioned. He can physically amp himself to Majestic-levels of strength and durability (he's slugged it out with his father as well as Sebastian) which would allow him to pretty much ignore whatever Storm is dishing out.

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By YoungGunna
@Buckshot said:
" A couple comments were made about Storm being able to deal with TP and I don't like it. :P The "electricity in her brain" disrupts probes and communication. Straight up TP blasts are as effective against her as anyone else. This has been shown plenty of times. Anyway, Battalion has more than TP and TK to attack her with that should be mentioned. He can physically amp himself to Majestic-levels of strength and durability (he's slugged it out with his father as well as Sebastian) which would allow him to pretty much ignore whatever Storm is dishing out. "
I was thinking that too I dont see how anyone could pick Storm in this battle