Fleonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By Fleonix

Oh and Add to the List

• Fleonix will open a can of whoop ass on the fool that will try.
jajajaja

Hi-ya, Smack, Pow
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Stormultt
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Fleonix said:
" @Son Of Storm:  Sorry to Intrude But i was reading I  liked how you were discussing the over powered Jean Greay.......... She is a cool character and her telekinetic and telepathic potentials were so great she could have become a force to be reckon with, just like Ice Man...... But when the Phoenix Force was given to her, she became so far fetched that they killed her off..... but since she is a cool character they brought her back....... but being so over powered killed her off agai.  I would hate to see such a thing happen to Storm. "
hey!, i was saying jus a few days ago to a friend wouldnt it be nice to have the green phoenix jean back, she was powerful, fierce and reminded me alot of storm when she first arrived usin her powers that would be nice cuz frankly WPOTC iis boring. "
Is UR avy supposed to be Storm as a chubby white girl? "

NO! its storm herself XDD a little light, but storm was never that DARK likem  in the 90's she was like a glowin color which was beautiful but yea.XDD
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#103  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Fleonix said: 

DONE!
XD
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Stormultt said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Fleonix said:
" @Son Of Storm:  Sorry to Intrude But i was reading I  liked how you were discussing the over powered Jean Greay.......... She is a cool character and her telekinetic and telepathic potentials were so great she could have become a force to be reckon with, just like Ice Man...... But when the Phoenix Force was given to her, she became so far fetched that they killed her off..... but since she is a cool character they brought her back....... but being so over powered killed her off agai.  I would hate to see such a thing happen to Storm. "
hey!, i was saying jus a few days ago to a friend wouldnt it be nice to have the green phoenix jean back, she was powerful, fierce and reminded me alot of storm when she first arrived usin her powers that would be nice cuz frankly WPOTC iis boring. "
Is UR avy supposed to be Storm as a chubby white girl? "
NO! its storm herself XDD a little light, but storm was never that DARK likem  in the 90's she was like a glowin color which was beautiful but yea.XDD "
Storm was never "glowin" so much she looked white XDDDDDDDDDDD
Fleonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

#105  Edited By Fleonix
@Son Of Storm:  XD

ahhhhhh you did add it to the list tear.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Fleonix said:
" @Son Of Storm:  XD  ahhhhhh you did add it to the list tear. "
UR welcome XD
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#107  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:

"   @Morpheus_ said:

" @Stormultt said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm:Yes. "
Example? please?         

"
Storm creating effects out of nothing in the desert, against Legion, or in your scan with Wolverine, comes to mind. The ability to control the air inside the lungs of people is also far fetched. The amount of control and precision required would be too much to handle. If not used delicately she would more than likely end up killing the people he uses it on. Also, hurricanes blowing up out of nowhere, and disappearing in an instant come to mind. Such a huge effect takes a (let's say small..) amount of time to create, and some time to undo. It doesn't have an on-off switch. "
Nothing makes sense about her powers ofc, but for all we know she could have the ability to control air pressure at a molecule level for all we know since she can control air in people lungs n ears n so far on. and another thing, she bends light and turns invisible or sum mess idk, but like i said the writters need to stop throwin stuff t her and just develope her power so we can know wat category to place her cuz its kinda hard atm. "
Well, if new things don't pop up every now and then, I have no problem with her powers. She has already grown far beyond most people would ever imagine, to the point that I see "rogueStorm" compared to the Dark Phoenix, and that Storm should be Omega Level...But I agree with you, all in all. "
plzz take that that back, if storm is on any level of DP i pray so serious to that the writers NEVER take her there, thats whats wrong with comics now, theres to many overpowered people thats why im almost close to just saying forget the ones with powers, give me moonknight or elektra, i just would like for storm to stay alpha level for atleast awhile i HOPE!. "
Overpowered characters can work, if written right. But I generally agree. "
The top overpowered mutant EVER Jean Grey W/PF....EVEN THOUGH I LOVE HER..she is an omega level mutant with the power of a god...hell she is second only to god. I would be happy if they brought her back but for some reason PF was gone...mayB on a break...I mean Jean is still pretty powerful normally...but it would be nice not having to worry about her destroying the entire universe/multiverse on a whim every issue! "
Didn't seem second to God to me when Legion was schooling her, and 5  other  X-Men simultaneously, without even noticing they are there...Unless Legion's real name is Yahwee, or something...
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Son Of Storm: Your statement is hyperbole.

She got owned by a shi'ar raygun...twice.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Son Of Storm
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm: Your statement is hyperbole.  She got owned by a shi'ar raygun...twice. "
do u mean during the Dark Phoenix Saga...and the recent series?
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

"   @Morpheus_ said:

" @Stormultt said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm:Yes. "
Example? please?         

"
Storm creating effects out of nothing in the desert, against Legion, or in your scan with Wolverine, comes to mind. The ability to control the air inside the lungs of people is also far fetched. The amount of control and precision required would be too much to handle. If not used delicately she would more than likely end up killing the people he uses it on. Also, hurricanes blowing up out of nowhere, and disappearing in an instant come to mind. Such a huge effect takes a (let's say small..) amount of time to create, and some time to undo. It doesn't have an on-off switch. "
Nothing makes sense about her powers ofc, but for all we know she could have the ability to control air pressure at a molecule level for all we know since she can control air in people lungs n ears n so far on. and another thing, she bends light and turns invisible or sum mess idk, but like i said the writters need to stop throwin stuff t her and just develope her power so we can know wat category to place her cuz its kinda hard atm. "
Well, if new things don't pop up every now and then, I have no problem with her powers. She has already grown far beyond most people would ever imagine, to the point that I see "rogueStorm" compared to the Dark Phoenix, and that Storm should be Omega Level...But I agree with you, all in all. "
plzz take that that back, if storm is on any level of DP i pray so serious to that the writers NEVER take her there, thats whats wrong with comics now, theres to many overpowered people thats why im almost close to just saying forget the ones with powers, give me moonknight or elektra, i just would like for storm to stay alpha level for atleast awhile i HOPE!. "
The top overpowered mutant EVER Jean Grey W/PF....EVEN THOUGH I LOVE HER..she is an omega level mutant with the power of a god...hell she is second only to god. I would be happy if they brought her back but for some reason PF was gone...mayB on a break...I mean Jean is still pretty powerful normally...but it would be nice not having to worry about her destroying the entire universe/multiverse on a whim every issue! "
Didn't seem second to God to me when Legion was schooling her, and 5  other  X-Men simultaneously, without even noticing they are there...Unless Legion's real name is Yahwee, or something...
"
She didint have the PF.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

!. "
"
She didint have the PF. "
The "god" part in your post only appears besides Jean's name (check the part in bold). I assumed you were speaking for Normal Jean. And I believe Jean has been defeated by people less than God, while having the Phoenix, as well.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#112  Edited By Strafe Prower

I thought I was going to have to debate :(, I alreday had my scans ready! lol

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
"

"
Nope. We are all in agreement here. Just conversing on Jean's and Ororo's power levels...Yes, I know, pretty off topic.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm: Your statement is hyperbole.  She got owned by a shi'ar raygun...twice. "
do u mean during the Dark Phoenix Saga...and the recent series? "
yep
Avatar image for stormamazonphoenix
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean and Ororo held a universe in the palm of their hand.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Son Of Storm
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
do u mean during the Dark Phoenix Saga...and the recent series? "
yep "
Ok then UR post is wrong..The first time DFS she killed herself....The second time she saved herself and the X-men.

@Strafe Prower said:
"

"

LMAO

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
"

"
Nope. We are all in agreement here. Just conversing on Jean's and Ororo's power levels...Yes, I know, pretty off topic. "

Like Magneto...? because that was TOTAL PIS.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
"

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
"

"
Nope. We are all in agreement here. Just conversing on Jean's and Ororo's power levels...Yes, I know, pretty off topic. "
Like Magneto...? because that was TOTAL PIS. "
Yes. But seeing that you have sometimes supported arguments on PIS feats, I felt like stating his out loud. 

; )
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Son Of Storm:
 EMP with Shi'ar Technology, Killed Phoenix

Jeans Godlike powers
 Jeans Godlike powers

ZAP! and dead.
 ZAP! and dead.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
"

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
"

"
Yes. But seeing that you have sometimes supported arguments on PIS feats, I felt like stating his out loud. 

; ) "
But that was before I learned the error of my ways!!XD
The point I dont understand is how is he able to effect her at all with his magnetic blasts..She is a cosmic being...
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm:

Jeans Godlike powers
 Jeans Godlike powers

ZAP! and dead.
 ZAP! and dead.
"

1. wasn't the first one Magneto then the (mini) series Here Comes Tomorrow?
  2. She killed herself. "to take her own life"
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
"

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
"

"

; ) "
But that was before I learned the error of my ways!!XD
The point I dont understand is how is he able to effect her at all with his magnetic blasts..She is a cosmic being...
"
Alright then. I'm glad I contributed to that.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Son Of Storm: 1-I dont know, but yeah it was Xorn/magneto who used a Planetery sized emp to shatter the phoenix.

2. So she's durable enough with her Dark Phoenix powers going out of control to get killed by a raygun?
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Son Of Storm
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm: 1-I dont know, but yeah it was Xorn/magneto who used a Planetery sized emp to shatter the phoenix.  2. So she's durable enough with her Dark Phoenix powers going out of control to get killed by a raygun? "
  • It shouldnt have effected her..She goes through entire stars like noting and yet an EMP can kill her
  • Yea because she allowed it to..It would be the same as If she "allowed" someone to shoot her in the head.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm: 1-I dont know, but yeah it was Xorn/magneto who used a Planetery sized emp to shatter the phoenix.  2. So she's durable enough with her Dark Phoenix powers going out of control to get killed by a raygun? "
  • It shouldnt have effected her..She goes through entire stars like noting and yet an EMP can kill her
  • Yea because she allowed it to..It would be the same as If she "allowed" someone to shoot her in the head.
"
Phoenix's showings are too low for me to even consider it a threat.

Snuffed out by Onslaught
 Snuffed out by Onslaught

Thor one shotting the phoenix

Quasar using one hand against the phoenix and is holding his own

Quasar stalemating the phoenix

Galactus when he's not starving can kill the phoenix, but he's too lazy to.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"

Snuffed out by Onslaught
 Snuffed out by Onslaught

"
This one is an illusion, a projection of Onslaught in Jean's mind.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Stormultt
@Morpheus_ said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"

Snuffed out by Onslaught
Snuffed out by Onslaught

"
This one is an illusion, a projection of Onslaught in Jean's mind. "

phoenix is strong yet sometimes overrated, jean is strong yet sometimes underrated. she should just be green phoennix powerful enough to do amazing things.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By FLCL1

ice man own
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#127  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@geraldthesloth: 1. EMP? Wasn't it a stroke?
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Son Of Storm
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"

Snuffed out by Onslaught
 Snuffed out by Onslaught

"
  • Not even a real Phoenix LAME XD
  • That was Rachel Grey Jean herself is on a WHOLE different level.
  • Rachel
  • Rachel
  • However I doubt that even the Big G himself can truly kill Phoenix..She is multiversal and will NEVER die.
worldwidewoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By worldwidewoman

So you all are saying that Iceman would win because you don't agree with what writers have her do in the comics? That's bologna, and you know it.  
Take into account that Storm has had mastery over her powers since before she even came to Xavier's. Iceman didn't realize his potential until White Queen got hold of him.  He lived at a school, and was an X-man for years before that, and he wasn't even mastering his powers then. Storm learned on her own. That alone says a lot about the two of them. What you all are forgetting about Storm is that she has way more at her disposal than ice wind and rain. These are just some of the tools at her disposal

She could easily just decrease the humidity in a large radius around Iceman and he would be powerless, since he draws moisture for his icemaking from the air.

All you really have to do is think about it. Iceman controls Ice. Storm controls all weather and certain other energies. Do the Math.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Son Of Storm: Phoenix isn't multiversal :|
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm: Phoenix isn't multiversal :| "

Storm still wins
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Son Of Storm
@worldwidewoman said:
" So you all are saying that Iceman would win because you don't agree with what writers have her do in the comics? That's bologna, and you know it.   Take into account that Storm has had mastery over her powers since before she even came to Xavier's. Iceman didn't realize his potential until White Queen got hold of him.  He lived at a school, and was an X-man for years before that, and he wasn't even mastering his powers then. Storm learned on her own. That alone says a lot about the two of them. What you all are forgetting about Storm is that she has way more at her disposal than ice wind and rain. These are just some of the tools at her disposal She could easily just decrease the humidity in a large radius around Iceman and he would be powerless, since he draws moisture for his icemaking from the air.All you really have to do is think about it. Iceman controls Ice. Storm controls all weather and certain other energies. Do the Math. "
But she wont be able to truly kill him. The only reason Iceman is omega level mutant is became he is basically immortal. They said in an interview that his powers has the "potential" to change the world..And yet Storm has done this twice..The only REAL reason Iceman is winning this is because he is immortal..Because before he can do that water removal thing Storm could easuilt surround his a$$ in a tornado..True even at at a yong age and befoer she even met the X-men she was able to turn hurricanes on and off. I do give u credit that without Emma he wouldn't be able to do some of the stuff he can do now. But if she hadn't done anything his powers would still evolve...Iceman was able to evolve at one point in his mutation quicker than Storm, the ability to turn into an element..
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Son Of Storm
@geraldthesloth said:
Then how do explain Rachel.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
Then how do explain Rachel. "
there's an avatar for each universe, but it has no Multiversal feats.

If it was multiversal, why would it use the M'kraan crystal to transverse through universes?
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Son Of Storm
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
there's an avatar for each universe, but it has no Multiversal feats.  If it was multiversal, why would it use the M'kraan crystal to transverse through universes? "
I have no clue. She should be able to traverse the multiverse as easy as we breath.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
there's an avatar for each universe, but it has no Multiversal feats.  If it was multiversal, why would it use the M'kraan crystal to transverse through universes? "
I have no clue. She should be able to traverse the multiverse as easy as we breath. "
Exactly.
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
I have no clue. She should be able to traverse the multiverse as easy as we breath. "
The both of you know Storm would floor Iceman.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#138  Edited By Belladonna

Storm wins.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Son Of Storm

I say BFR for the win Via STORM WINDBURST.

Cjscampbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#140  Edited By Cjscampbell

I'd say if they were messing around in the danger room, storm would win. If it was some fight to the death then I'd say Iceman.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Son Of Storm

Well of course Iceman is always gonna win because he is IMMORTAL!!!only someone like Phoenix can kill him and only because she can scatter his mind then his molecules.

worldwidewoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By worldwidewoman

So we're sticking with the Iceman is immortal thing, but taking and leaving facts about Storm as we please. 
Iceman is not immortal If his head was cut off he would die. that = mortal. If his heart were removed he would die that = immortal.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Son Of Storm
@worldwidewoman said:
" So we're sticking with the Iceman is immortal thing, but taking and leaving facts about Storm as we please.  Iceman is not immortal If his head was cut off he would die. that = mortal. If his heart were removed he would die that = immortal. "
Iceman is and always will be immortal simply because he can absorb moister from the world around him. Even in the desert he would have enough moister to reconstruct his entire body. But based on his "character" I doubt he uses the person for a water supply.
acaipapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By acaipapaya
@Son Of Storm: Right. But can Iceman manage to freeze Storm's water vapor within her own body, thereby killing her? Can Storm destroy all of that solid ice armor that Iceman has?   Can Storm destroy water vapor?   Can Storm defend herself from Iceman's ice projectiles and attacks and could Storm destroy Iceman's ice shields?       %Pr
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By cracks

Iceman wins.       %Pr

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Stormcell

Storm wins. Storm controls the same things Iceman does and has displayed far more power than he. She also controls forces which he does not control nor does he have any defense against. The man can't even protect himself from a lightning bolt.

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By cracks
@Stormcell: Really? Iceman can freeze Storm's water molecules from a distance. Hence, Iceman's swift victory.            %Pr
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Stormcell

I have seen Storm channel continent-sized blizzards through her body as well as channel the full electrical power of storms. The only way Iceman could try and freeze Storm is to absorb the heat from her body. There is no such thing as cold energy, so he has to work as a heat pump. Not only does Storm control heat, but she can control it in vast quantities hence she's able to control energy on a global and cosmic scale. Iceman has never displayed that kind of power. She should be able to suck in more heat into the area and into her body (just like she channels storms and lightning) than he can handle. That's assuming that he can steal the heat from her control which he shouldn't be able to do since she has displayed much more power than he in canon. 

Also, Storm can control the elements at an atomic level.  
 http://img127.imageshack.us/i/scan0010wi4.jpg/  
http://img46.imageshack.us/i/scan0011rh6.jpg/

This uppercuts Iceman bigtime. His powers don't work on that level. Not to mention that Iceman is also frozen water and we have seen Storm take control of people made up of water. She controlled Hydroman in this manner. 

On the other hand, Iceman has no control nor any defense against lightning, an attack of excited electrons which are sub-atomic particles.

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By cracks

Iceman can exist as water vapor, enter Storm's body through the nostrils and destroy her body from within.  Iceman can freeze the water molecules in Storm's body from a distance.     %Pr

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Stormcell
@cracks:
He can exist as water vapor and Storm can control water vapor. Water vapor is merely gas. We've seen Storm control the air inside of people.  Storm can control air at the atomic level hence the Storm/Silver Surfer scan I provided. We've seen Storm pull oxygen out of water. She can break down water to its hydrogen and oxygen components. What's to stop her from doing this to Iceman and then igniting the gas with a lightning bolt? Oxygen is very combustable. We saw her do this with hydrogen against Surfer.  

What I am saying is this, there is nothing Iceman can really do against Storm. She can deconstruct his ice projectiles with a thought the same way she deconstructs people made out of water (she did this to Hydroman) or she could destroy the projectiles with lightning or protect herself from them with a protective pressure dome. She controls the same things he does and a bunch of things he does not control nor can he counter. Ice is no defense whatsoever against electricity nor can Iceman do anything about an electrical attack. It doesn't fit in his realm of power to do so.