Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By WARLOCK2792
Forever said:
"White Mage said:
"In my head, I can't really picture him doing that.  Not to her anyway. "

No one said it was in character.  If the two of them went all out Ice Man would win very easily."

I still have problems completely understanding the whole "Freeze the water in her body" thing though.  Storm can control just about every form of water, and can also survive where normal people would freeze to death.  So why can't she control her own body? 
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#52  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
White Mage said:
"Forever said:
"

Are you discounting Iceman turning the water in her body into ice and killing her instantly?

"

In my head, I can't really picture him doing that.  Not to her anyway. "
Even if he didn't go for the kill he could win with a quickie brain freeze. It could knock her out and would be reversible.

Adam Warlock said:
"I know, but the thing is, he fell into a coma the last time he had to re-generate, and if a thunderbolt hits him he's out gone."
I'm not explaining that again. Find it in another thread.

Adam Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Adam Warlock

Could you at least tell me what it was called?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By WARLOCK2792
Buckshot said:
"White Mage said:
"Forever said:
"

Are you discounting Iceman turning the water in her body into ice and killing her instantly?

"

In my head, I can't really picture him doing that.  Not to her anyway. "
Even if he didn't go for the kill he could win with a quickie brain freeze. It could knock her out and would be reversible.

Sorry Bucky.  But it's still not quite clickin. 
Adam Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Adam Warlock
  • Organic-Ice Form: ability to not only cover his body with ice, but to actually become organic ice. Though the appearance is similar, Iceman is now actually translucent in his ice form. Iceman is virtually indestructible in this form: he can reform his shattered body, and even if the rest of his body is completely destroyed, his head can form a new body from frozen liquids. In this form he will be able to use the moisture in the air to form spikes, shields and other extra appendages to his body. If this icy form is shattered, he can rebuild himself through the same process. All he needs is a surrounding body of water sufficient for his needs.
Theoretically, the Iceman has an almost unlimited supply of moisture at all times since it is always present in the surrounding air or environment. Even desert air has sufficient moisture content for him to make practical use of, although the process takes somewhat longer. However, the mental effort needed to employ his mutant power can eventually fatigue him and render his freezing ability temporarily dysfunctional.

Read the last sentence, and its what happens when he does "Regenerate" himself.
Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By Forever
White Mage said:
"Forever said:
I still have problems completely understanding the whole "Freeze the water in her body" thing though.  Storm can control just about every form of water, and can also survive where normal people would freeze to death.  So why can't she control her own body? "

Two reasons.  Have you ever seen her control water molecules in her own body?  Have you ever even seen her control water molecules in someone else's body?  If there is no evidence of it, then it is a stretch to assume that she can do it.

Secondly, even if we assume that she can control the water molecules it's not a tug of war.  He does it so quickly that if it starts to happen it finishes before she would be cognizant of it happening.  So it's more of a quick draw.  Who thinks to control the water molecules in Storm quicker?  That's not something she would normally even consider, so even recognizing she's fighting him and that he is able to mount an attack of that nature, should have her reacting slower then he would.  Even a nanosecond slower should mean she lost the battle.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#57  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
Adam Warlock said:
"Could you at least tell me what it was called?"
I've gone over it numerous times. Look for threads involving Iceman.

White Mage said:

Sorry Bucky.  But it's still not quite clickin. "
Doesn't matter if it makes sense to you or not, it's within his power and this fight doesn't limit him to playing nice. I went with the brain freeze thing because he's already done it to a teammate so I thought you might like it, but it doesn't matter.

Adam Warlock said:

Read the last sentence, and its what happens when he does "Regenerate" himself."
He's regenerated multiple times. He was only ever left weak afterwards once and there are reasons for it that could easily be avoided. Also, the statement you quoted (from where?) says nothing about his regeneration being the cause of his fatigue. It could be any use of his powers and since there are more examples of him reforming successfully, I don't think that's the problem. Also, if he reforms himself from Storm's fluids it doesn't matter if he's tired afterwards. He'd be tired and she'd be dead.
Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58  Edited By Forever
Buckshot said:
"He'd be tired and she'd be dead."

Very nice.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By WARLOCK2792
Forever said:
"White Mage said:
"Forever said:
I still have problems completely understanding the whole "Freeze the water in her body" thing though.  Storm can control just about every form of water, and can also survive where normal people would freeze to death.  So why can't she control her own body? "

Two reasons.  Have you ever seen her control water molecules in her own body?  Have you ever even seen her control water molecules in someone else's body?  If there is no evidence of it, then it is a stretch to assume that she can do it.

Secondly, even if we assume that she can control the water molecules it's not a tug of war.  He does it so quickly that if it starts to happen it finishes before she would be cognizant of it happening.  So it's more of a quick draw.  Who thinks to control the water molecules in Storm quicker?  That's not something she would normally even consider, so even recognizing she's fighting him and that he is able to mount an attack of that nature, should have her reacting slower then he would.  Even a nanosecond slower should mean she lost the battle."
Alrighty then.  Thanks for making things clearer.  Although I'm not too sure about the whole water molecules part, it was the fact that she controls the forces that govern weather that made me question that arguement.  Anywho, she can control all temperature and moisture in her environment.  However, she has never displayed this ability as far as her own body goes, so I will agree with you unless something happens in recent comics that can prove different. 
Adam Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Adam Warlock
Buckshot said:
" Also, if he reforms himself from Storm's fluids it doesn't matter if he's tired afterwards. He'd be tired and she'd be dead."
that just sounds so wrong in so many ways
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Ownerz

She can BFR him

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Iceman, very easily. OoC, this is a massacre.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By MKF30

Storm
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#64  Edited By Son Of Storm

WOWOW this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OLD but anyway

Storm via BFR
but thats it...Short of her becoming a being of elemental energy "most likely lightning like"...Or marvel giving her the ability to control the electricity to take control of the human brain so then she would be able to control his power(fanboi dream is over now u all can stop laughing)...she aint taking this

:(

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
"

Or marvel giving her the ability to control the electricity to take control of the human brain so then she would be able to control his power(fanboi dream is over now u all can stop laughing)...she aint taking this

"
That sounds like a Magneto ability. Now that I think of it, it is, actually.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
"

Or marvel giving her the ability to control the electricity to take control of the human brain so then she would be able to control his power(fanboi dream is over now u all can stop laughing)...she aint taking this

"
That sounds like a Magneto ability. Now that I think of it, it is, actually. "
Well she can already see the nervous system and we all know that her control over electricity is excellent so it could happen..she already showed that she can do wind and pressure..so electricity is the next logical step.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#67  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Robert Drake.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Vance Astro said:
" Robert Drake. "
we've already made that conclusion.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Robert Drake. "
we've already made that conclusion. "
I can read.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
"

"
Well she can already see the nervous system and we all know that her control over electricity is excellent so it could happen..she already showed that she can do wind and pressure..so electricity is the next logical step. "
I don't know, really...She is overpowered, as it is.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Vance Astro said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Robert Drake. "
I can read. "
Good for U!

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
"

"
Well she can already see the nervous system and we all know that her control over electricity is excellent so it could happen..she already showed that she can do wind and pressure..so electricity is the next logical step. "
I don't know, really...She is overpowered, as it is. "

True(to and extent)...but with people like Magneto and Iceman and Jean running around is she all that overpowered..
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Robert Drake. "
I can read. "
Good for U!
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Vance Astro said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Robert Drake. "
I can read. "
Good for U!
.............. "
If your ..........is what I think it means, no I was not being sarcastic.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
"

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
"

"

True(to and extent)...but with people like Magneto and Iceman and Jean running around is she all that overpowered.. "
That is not the problem. Iceman, & Jean always had the potential, and we knew that. Jean. actually gets less credit than she deserves, power wise. Most people think it was Phoenix, that :made" her. That is untrue. And Magnus consistently has impressive feats that tie up with his overall power set quite well. Storm's abilities were not depicted to an extent as recently, nor they should, realistically, have reached that point.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

It means.....

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
"

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
"

"

True(to and extent)...but with people like Magneto and Iceman and Jean running around is she all that overpowered.. "
That is not the problem. Iceman, & Jean always had the potential, and we knew that. Jean. actually gets less credit than she deserves, power wise. Most people think it was Phoenix, that :made" her. That is untrue. And Magnus consistently has impressive feats that tie up with his overall power set quite well. Storm's abilities were not depicted to an extent as recently, nor they should, realistically, have reached that point. "
Ok can u explain that to the lesser god here XD
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Son Of Storm said:
"

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
"

"

That is not the problem. Iceman, & Jean always had the potential, and we knew that. Jean. actually gets less credit than she deserves, power wise. Most people think it was Phoenix, that :made" her. That is untrue. And Magnus consistently has impressive feats that tie up with his overall power set quite well. Storm's abilities were not depicted to an extent as recently, nor they should, realistically, have reached that point. "
Ok can u explain that to the lesser god here XD "
Storm's powers didn't work that way in the past. They are far more effective now, to a point it  steadily gets out of hand. And it is not experience that has actually brought up that efficiency...It's the writing.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
"

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
"

"

Ok can u explain that to the lesser god here XD "
Storm's powers didn't work that way in the past. They are far more effective now, to a point it  steadily gets out of hand. "
So u mean that her powers are reaching out to things that they shouldn't?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm:Yes.
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By WeaponX510

ice man wins storm can kill him

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Stormultt

if its by KO she can jus strike him with lightning, but overall he cant die which is true so w/e hes reached his potential she hasnt. therefore hes lucky XDD
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm:Yes. "
Example? please?         

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Example? please?         

"
Storm creating effects out of nothing in the desert, against Legion, or in your scan with Wolverine, comes to mind. The ability to control the air inside the lungs of people is also far fetched. The amount of control and precision required would be too much to handle. If not used delicately she would more than likely end up killing the people he uses it on. Also, hurricanes blowing up out of nowhere, and disappearing in an instant come to mind. Such a huge effect takes a (let's say small..) amount of time to create, and some time to undo. It doesn't have an on-off switch.
Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Strife

Iceman

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Stormultt
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Example? please?         

"
Storm creating effects out of nothing in the desert, against Legion, or in your scan with Wolverine, comes to mind. The ability to control the air inside the lungs of people is also far fetched. The amount of control and precision required would be too much to handle. If not used delicately she would more than likely end up killing the people he uses it on. Also, hurricanes blowing up out of nowhere, and disappearing in an instant come to mind. Such a huge effect takes a (let's say small..) amount of time to create, and some time to undo. It doesn't have an on-off switch. "

Nothing makes sense about her powers ofc, but for all we know she could have the ability to control air pressure at a molecule level for all we know since she can control air in people lungs n ears n so far on. and another thing, she bends light and turns invisible or sum mess idk, but like i said the writters need to stop throwin stuff t her and just develope her power so we can know wat category to place her cuz its kinda hard atm.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Example? please?         

"
Storm creating effects out of nothing in the desert, against Legion, or in your scan with Wolverine, comes to mind. The ability to control the air inside the lungs of people is also far fetched. The amount of control and precision required would be too much to handle. If not used delicately she would more than likely end up killing the people he uses it on. Also, hurricanes blowing up out of nowhere, and disappearing in an instant come to mind. Such a huge effect takes a (let's say small..) amount of time to create, and some time to undo. It doesn't have an on-off switch. "
Nothing makes sense about her powers ofc, but for all we know she could have the ability to control air pressure at a molecule level for all we know since she can control air in people lungs n ears n so far on. and another thing, she bends light and turns invisible or sum mess idk, but like i said the writters need to stop throwin stuff t her and just develope her power so we can know wat category to place her cuz its kinda hard atm. "
Well, if new things don't pop up every now and then, I have no problem with her powers. She has already grown far beyond most people would ever imagine, to the point that I see "rogueStorm" compared to the Dark Phoenix, and that Storm should be Omega Level...But I agree with you, all in all.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Example? please?         

"
The effects in seconds thing is because of the way she controls the weather..By thought. Therefore I find it perfectly reasonable that she can do those things and as easy as she doesn't them. The lungs thing was just the tip of the iceberg because she always had the potential to control the air inside the body, The lungs are noting but a giant air-sacks .For Storm all it takes is denying them the air.  

The Hurricane is my favorite...and the way that she on and off in "less than a conscious thought" is because she is always in-tune with "nature"
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Example? please?         

"
The effects in seconds thing is because of the way she controls the weather..By thought. Therefore I find it perfectly reasonable that she can do those things and as easy as she doesn't them. The lungs thing was just the tip of the iceberg because she always had the potential to control the air inside the body, The lungs are noting but a giant air-sacks .For Storm all it takes is denying them the air.    The Hurricane is my favorite...and the way that she on and off in "less than a conscious thought" is because she is always in-tune with "nature" "
Well...As you can see, none of these is a personal favourite...
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Example? please?         

"
The effects in seconds thing is because of the way she controls the weather..By thought. Therefore I find it perfectly reasonable that she can do those things and as easy as she doesn't them. The lungs thing was just the tip of the iceberg because she always had the potential to control the air inside the body, The lungs are noting but a giant air-sacks .For Storm all it takes is denying them the air.    The Hurricane is my favorite...and the way that she on and off in "less than a conscious thought" is because she is always in-tune with "nature" "
Well...As you can see, none of these is a personal favourite... "
XD
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Stormultt
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Example? please?         

"
Nothing makes sense about her powers ofc, but for all we know she could have the ability to control air pressure at a molecule level for all we know since she can control air in people lungs n ears n so far on. and another thing, she bends light and turns invisible or sum mess idk, but like i said the writters need to stop throwin stuff t her and just develope her power so we can know wat category to place her cuz its kinda hard atm. "
Well, if new things don't pop up every now and then, I have no problem with her powers. She has already grown far beyond most people would ever imagine, to the point that I see "rogueStorm" compared to the Dark Phoenix, and that Storm should be Omega Level...But I agree with you, all in all. "

plzz take that that back, if storm is on any level of DP i pray so serious to that the writers NEVER take her there, thats whats wrong with comics now, theres to many overpowered people thats why im almost close to just saying forget the ones with powers, give me moonknight or elektra, i just would like for storm to stay alpha level for atleast awhile i HOPE!.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Example? please?         

"
Well, if new things don't pop up every now and then, I have no problem with her powers. She has already grown far beyond most people would ever imagine, to the point that I see "rogueStorm" compared to the Dark Phoenix, and that Storm should be Omega Level...But I agree with you, all in all. "
plzz take that that back, if storm is on any level of DP i pray so serious to that the writers NEVER take her there, thats whats wrong with comics now, theres to many overpowered people thats why im almost close to just saying forget the ones with powers, give me moonknight or elektra, i just would like for storm to stay alpha level for atleast awhile i HOPE!. "
Overpowered characters can work, if written right. But I generally agree.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Son Of Storm

@Morpheus_ said:

" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Example? please?         

"
plzz take that that back, if storm is on any level of DP i pray so serious to that the writers NEVER take her there, thats whats wrong with comics now, theres to many overpowered people thats why im almost close to just saying forget the ones with powers, give me moonknight or elektra, i just would like for storm to stay alpha level for atleast awhile i HOPE!. "
Overpowered characters can work, if written right. But I generally agree. "

The top overpowered mutant EVER
Jean Grey W/PF....EVEN THOUGH I LOVE HER..she is an omega level mutant with the power of a god...hell she is second only to god. I would be happy if they brought her back but for some reason PF was gone...mayB on a break...I mean Jean is still pretty powerful normally...but it would be nice not having to worry about her destroying the entire universe/multiverse on a whim every issue!
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Stormultt
@Son Of Storm said:
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Example? please?         

"
The top overpowered mutant EVER Jean Grey W/PF....EVEN THOUGH I LOVE HER..she is an omega level mutant with the power of a god...hell she is second only to god. I would be happy if they brought her back but for some reason PF was gone...mayB on a break...I mean Jean is still pretty powerful normally...but it would be nice not having to worry about her destroying the entire universe/multiverse on a whim every issue! "

she isnt second to god, that was retconned and i hate the writer for sayin she was second to god. she shouldve stayed green phoenix atleast then he wouldnt have died so many times.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Stormultt said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Example? please?         

"
The top overpowered mutant EVER Jean Grey W/PF....EVEN THOUGH I LOVE HER..she is an omega level mutant with the power of a god...hell she is second only to god. I would be happy if they brought her back but for some reason PF was gone...mayB on a break...I mean Jean is still pretty powerful normally...but it would be nice not having to worry about her destroying the entire universe/multiverse on a whim every issue! "
she isnt second to god, that was retconned and i hate the writer for sayin she was second to god. she shouldve stayed green phoenix atleast then he wouldnt have died so many times. "
I see it like this..If ur a mutant and you can hold and ENTIRE universe in the palm of ur hand ur second to god//but mostly u are a god.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Stormultt
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Example? please?         

"
she isnt second to god, that was retconned and i hate the writer for sayin she was second to god. she shouldve stayed green phoenix atleast then he wouldnt have died so many times. "
I see it like this..If ur a mutant and you can hold and ENTIRE universe in the palm of ur hand ur second to god//but mostly u are a god. "

i think MJJ would handle her XDD, and yes its time for a costume change for storm im sicka that head piece of hers XD
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Stormultt said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Example? please?         

"
I see it like this..If ur a mutant and you can hold and ENTIRE universe in the palm of ur hand ur second to god//but mostly u are a god. "
i think MJJ would handle her XDD, and yes its time for a costume change for storm im sicka that head piece of hers XD "

The crown???????

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!    

Fleonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#97  Edited By Fleonix
@Son Of Storm:  Sorry to Intrude But i was reading I  liked how you were discussing the over powered Jean Greay.......... She is a cool character and her telekinetic and telepathic potentials were so great she could have become a force to be reckon with, just like Ice Man...... But when the Phoenix Force was given to her, she became so far fetched that they killed her off..... but since she is a cool character they brought her back....... but being so over powered killed her off agai.  I would hate to see such a thing happen to Storm.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Fleonix said:

" @Son Of Storm:  Sorry to Intrude But i was reading I  liked how you were discussing the over powered Jean Greay.......... She is a cool character and her telekinetic and telepathic potentials were so great she could have become a force to be reckon with, just like Ice Man...... But when the Phoenix Force was given to her, she became so far fetched that they killed her off..... but since she is a cool character they brought her back....... but being so over powered killed her off agai.  I would hate to see such a thing happen to Storm. "

That'll never happen to Storm becuase
  • She is Queen of the most powerful nation in MU
  • She is one of the most popular and wanted X-men(even if she isn't liked here)
  • She isn't gonna become some multiversal god figure
  • Her fans wont let marvel do that to her.
  • Fleonix will open a can of whoop ass on the fool that will try.jajajaja
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Stormultt
@Fleonix said:
" @Son Of Storm:  Sorry to Intrude But i was reading I  liked how you were discussing the over powered Jean Greay.......... She is a cool character and her telekinetic and telepathic potentials were so great she could have become a force to be reckon with, just like Ice Man...... But when the Phoenix Force was given to her, she became so far fetched that they killed her off..... but since she is a cool character they brought her back....... but being so over powered killed her off agai.  I would hate to see such a thing happen to Storm. "

hey!, i was saying jus a few days ago to a friend wouldnt it be nice to have the green phoenix jean back, she was powerful, fierce and reminded me alot of storm when she first arrived usin her powers that would be nice cuz frankly WPOTC iis boring.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Stormultt said:
" @Fleonix said:
hey!, i was saying jus a few days ago to a friend wouldnt it be nice to have the green phoenix jean back, she was powerful, fierce and reminded me alot of storm when she first arrived usin her powers that would be nice cuz frankly WPOTC iis boring. "
Is UR avy supposed to be Storm as a chubby white girl?